PDA

View Full Version : What do these places share in commonality?

Beefy
02-25-2008, 07:41 PM
California, Arizona, Colorado, Hawaii, Nevada, Oregon, New Jersey, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Utah, Louisiana, Minnesota, Virginia, Maryland, Florida, Indiana, Nebraska, Alaska, Pennsylvania, Washington DC, and Puerto Rico?

Oh, and Cuba.

Battleborne
02-25-2008, 07:48 PM
California, Arizona, Colorado, Hawaii, Nevada, Oregon, New Jersey, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Utah, Louisiana, Minnesota, Virginia, Maryland, Florida, Indiana, Nebraska, Alaska, Pennsylvania, Washington DC, and Puerto Rico?

Oh, and Cuba.

Espanol?:dunno:

Damocles
02-25-2008, 08:00 PM

Oh, and Cuba.
You have been to all of them...

Beefy
02-25-2008, 08:05 PM

Well, I've gambled illegally in all of them.

But that's not it.

Battleborne
02-25-2008, 08:06 PM

Now this post makes sense...Beefy is a 'Travelin' Man'...Rick Nelson wannabee! :cof1:

Damocles
02-25-2008, 08:09 PM
Ah, it is illegal to gamble online in all of them.

Beefy
02-25-2008, 08:29 PM
Ah, it is illegal to gamble online in all of them.

At any given time, someone in one of these states is wearing a hat.

Battleborne
02-25-2008, 08:32 PM

Too funny...I confess...BB hats are my gig!:D

Damocles
02-25-2008, 08:32 PM
Well, that would be true anywhere.

Beefy
02-25-2008, 08:37 PM
Well, that would be true anywhere.

It depends, hats aren't necessarily worn in places like Lesotho.

Point being, you can make a common distinction and align places if your criteria are specific enough. Its a common trait in politics these days. Take meaningless shit, and try to convince people of the meaning you wish to interpret from it. Statistical gibberish seems to sell to the mindless.

And BB, are Green Berets considered hats?

Cancel 2016.2
02-25-2008, 09:01 PM

Oh, and Cuba.

You typed them all in a list?

Cancel 2016.2
02-25-2008, 09:02 PM

Short list in that case. I have 49 down. One to go.

Battleborne
02-25-2008, 11:58 PM

Point being, you can make a common distinction and align places if your criteria are specific enough. Its a common trait in politics these days. Take meaningless shit, and try to convince people of the meaning you wish to interpret from it. Statistical gibberish seems to sell to the mindless.

And BB, are Green Berets considered hats?

Mine was Black...:cof1:

Minister of Truth
02-26-2008, 02:15 AM
I don't like berets myself. Much prefer BDU caps and unit ballcaps. I mean, its one thing for prestigous groups like the Green Berets, they just aren't my cup of tea.

FUCK THE POLICE
02-26-2008, 01:58 PM

http://www.state.gov/cms_images/lesotho_woman_2007_02_17.jpg

Timshel
02-26-2008, 02:15 PM

Oh, and Cuba.

They are all places you have taken it up the ...

LadyT
02-26-2008, 02:25 PM

Oh, and Cuba.

They all have two or more vowels

Battleborne
02-26-2008, 02:28 PM
I don't like berets myself. Much prefer BDU caps and unit ballcaps. I mean, its one thing for prestigous groups like the Green Berets, they just aren't my cup of tea.

But armored air cav..worked with the elite green berets...but hey green was just not my color...I feel the pain bro...:cof1: