PDA

View Full Version : What up Grind.

Beefy
07-23-2006, 12:43 AM
Welcome to Damos board. Elba for all intents and purpses, self imposed as it may be.

Beefy
07-23-2006, 12:46 AM
And welcome Brent as well.

BRUTALITOPS
07-23-2006, 12:29 PM
sup.

here is a list of members sr has chased away in the last few days:

dixie
tiana
brent
me
care4all
mbl
watermark (he's at least pissed off)

Nice to talk to you all again though :)

Josif da Profit
07-23-2006, 12:33 PM
Fullpolitics.com Shall Be Destroyed With Fire And Brimstone. The Beast (sr) Shall Be Cast Into The Lake Of Fire, Along With The Abominable Harlets. There They Will Be Tortured By Internet Trolls For Ever And Ever!

LadyT
07-23-2006, 12:36 PM
I can't believe he was being such a jerk to Care too! Unless you kiss his ass and take his side you can fvck off.

BRUTALITOPS
07-23-2006, 12:39 PM
We must make note of something... though he wants to claim that I was banned for the so-called 'conspiracy', dixie is still at that site and he was by far the most active with all of that stuff . . .

SR simply couldn't handle being schooled by me time and time again. So he decided to ban me instead of admit to being wrong.

And he calls me a coward :)

- Grind

p.s. Damo, I like this board. I am glad you set it up. If you need any assistance I would be happy to lend a hand.

Brent
07-23-2006, 12:39 PM
Did he ban Care4all? Holy cow!!

What are you thinking SR? I mean, come on. I can understand you banning Grind and I, because we called you out on your lies. But Care4all? :mad:

Brent
07-23-2006, 12:40 PM
Fellas,

Out of respect towards Damo, maybe we should keep our FP.com discussions in the 'Anything Goes' forum. No sense in cluttering up the forums with our bitchin'. :p

BRUTALITOPS
07-23-2006, 12:41 PM
no brent he didn't ban care4all, care4all just said she was leaving and she called sr an asshole :)

TheDanold
07-24-2006, 07:36 AM
sup.

here is a list of members sr has chased away in the last few days:

dixie
tiana
brent
me
care4all
mbl
watermark (he's at least pissed off)

Nice to talk to you all again though :)