PDA

View Full Version : I'm amazed that Tom Brady has spent...

Damocles
02-03-2008, 07:31 PM
so much time getting up tonight...

This is a great Superbowl game if you like defensive games...

I do.

Damocles
02-03-2008, 09:01 PM
OMG!!! The Giants are going to win this thing!

Damocles
02-03-2008, 09:04 PM
Wow, that is some amazing football....

And the NE Patriots are still haven't gone 19-0....

Man, I am so glad that five years down the road I will hear that the Patriots just missed going totally undefeated!

Damocles
02-03-2008, 09:07 PM
Bill Belichick just left the field. No handshake, nothing. He didn't even stay for the last play.

What a total ass! All his cheating didn't net him a win so he's just going to cry in the shower room? Is that the Boston way?

BRUTALITOPS
02-03-2008, 09:11 PM
Bill Belichick just left the field. No handshake, nothing. He didn't even stay for the last play.

What a total ass! All his cheating didn't net him a win so he's just going to cry in the shower room? Is that the Boston way?

oh stfu.... you damn well know we didn't cheat our way to 18-1. don't be jealous.

Damocles
02-03-2008, 09:13 PM
oh stfu.... you damn well know we didn't cheat our way to 18-1. don't be jealous.
So your defense is "they didn't cheat" when they were fined for cheating? Come on, Grind. You are smarter than that. His cheating ass is a crybaby whiner loserboy.

How does it feel to have a total jackass as the coach of your whiney, crybaby, cheating team? Can't even shake a hand.

:D

Damocles
02-03-2008, 09:16 PM
:crybaby: <- Belichick

:tongout:

Zuzubar
02-03-2008, 09:27 PM
FYI, a lot of teams in the NFL videotape signals, that's why the coaches cover their mouths.

Fact 2- Their is no evidence of the Patriots cheating during this nearly perfect season

Fact 3- The Patriots have still won 3 championships in the last 7 years.

Fact 4- 18-1 record isn't too shabby...

Fact 5- It was the last play of the game, and I'm pretty sure Bellichick wouldn't cry, he has no emotions. The Patriots are still the greatest football team in the world. They just couldn't win 19 in a row.

Fact 6- PATRIOTS STILL HAVE A PERFECT REGULAR SEASON RECORD AND ARE AFC CHAMPS! ;)

Damocles
02-03-2008, 09:31 PM
Fact 7, they still lost the Superbowl and I get to hear about how they "almost" were 19-0... And how they were the "closest" to it in ever...

Fact 8, Belichick is still a whining loserboy who cried his way off the field and was unable to display even the most minute signs of sportsmanship. The after-game handshake.

Fact 9, the past is the best way to predict the future actions of a group of people. If they were cheaters before, it is far more likely that they will continue being it. That they were so bad at it that they were the only ones caught at it then they are stupid cheaters, that they weren't "caught" this year only means that they got better at it...

;)

Fact 10, I'm having fun trashing a team that almost went 19-0 (That I fully expected to win this game by a mile and without "cheating"). I just gotta say it again...

Almost.

Socrtease
02-03-2008, 10:20 PM
Miami Dolphins are still the greatest team to EVER play the game cause they won their Super Bowl. 18-1 is still NOT GOOD ENOUGH. To be the best team ever you HAVE to go undefeated for the season AND win the Super Bowl. No Super Bowl your just ANOTHER LOSER. Hahahahahhaha I love it. Brady doesn't get to hold another Lobardi Trophy. Yeah Giants!

Cancel 2016.2
02-03-2008, 10:20 PM
Bellicheck showed exactly how much of a classless arrogant ass he is. To leave the field before the game was over just because he felt the need to go cry simply because he pissed away a perfect season... what a wuss. While I would have liked to see Seau get a ring, there is a great amount of pleasure to be taken in the fact that Moss did not get one.

Brothers winning back to back Super Bowls.... pretty cool for the Manning family.

Socrtease
02-03-2008, 10:21 PM
Odds makers gave them 12 points and they LOST by 3. LOSERS.

Cancel 2016.2
02-03-2008, 10:21 PM
Miami Dolphins are still the greatest team to EVER play the game cause they won their Super Bowl. 18-1 is still NOT GOOD ENOUGH. To be the best team ever you HAVE to go undefeated for the season AND win the Super Bowl. No Super Bowl your just ANOTHER LOSER. Hahahahahhaha I love it. Brady doesn't get to hold another Lobardi Trophy. Yeah Giants!

yep.... Pats are just the number one loser for the year.

Socrtease
02-03-2008, 10:22 PM
Second place is first loser

Blackflag
02-03-2008, 10:27 PM
Wow I didn't expect to see a game like that. Traffic was ridiculous. I just got home.

Haha check this out.

http://www.amazon.com/19-0-Historic-Championship-Englands-Unbeatable/dp/1600781500/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1202097734&sr=8-1

Damocles
02-03-2008, 10:29 PM
Wow I didn't expect to see a game like that. Traffic was ridiculous. I just got home.

Haha check this out.

http://www.amazon.com/19-0-Historic-Championship-Englands-Unbeatable/dp/1600781500/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1202097734&sr=8-1
I want mine giftwrapped. Sent it tomorrow.

BRUTALITOPS
02-03-2008, 10:40 PM
ok the reason he stormed off the field is because there was one second on the clock and the mob had already descended on the field. Kind of showy and bad etiquette don't you think? At least down the ball.

Cancel 2016.2
02-03-2008, 10:40 PM

Haha check this out.

totally should buy that, frame it. Everytime you look at it, how could you help not laughing.

Cancel 2016.2
02-03-2008, 10:41 PM
ok the reason he stormed off the field is because there was one second on the clock and the mob had already descended on the field. Kind of showy and bad etiquette don't you think? At least down the ball.

Personally, I was hoping that the Giants would go for a score. That would have been classic.

Damocles
02-03-2008, 10:45 PM
Weak excuse. Their entire team had left. Some of them scampered back because they knew that there would have to be a play. He left because he couldn't stand being a big fat loser. Nice example of good sportsmanship. I'd prefer having my kids see a naked Janet boob than a naked boob like Belichick.

BRUTALITOPS
02-03-2008, 11:01 PM
you guys are so jealous it's kinda sad :)

Cancel 2016.2
02-03-2008, 11:03 PM
you guys are so jealous it's kinda sad :)

Jealous of the Giant fans, yes.... I am.

Laughing my ass off at Belicheat and the Pats and their fans, yes..... I am.

Damocles
02-03-2008, 11:37 PM
Jealous of the Giant fans, yes.... I am.

Laughing my ass off at Belicheat and the Pats and their fans, yes..... I am.
LOL. Knuckle tap!

:clink:

Socrtease
02-04-2008, 07:23 AM
you guys are so jealous it's kinda sad :)You are so right I am soooo jealous of the first loser. Favored by 12 points at game time, 14 two weeks ago and never led by more than 4. And what makes it even more funny is that it is a New England team beaten by a New York team. That has got to wicked chap your ass huh? Great regular season NO FOLLOW THROUGH.

Socrtease
02-04-2008, 07:25 AM

Haha check this out.

http://www.amazon.com/19-0-Historic-Championship-Englands-Unbeatable/dp/1600781500/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1202097734&sr=8-1Wow sorta like Dewey Beats Truman huh? They could right a epilogue and call it 19-0 the year that never was. How the Miami Dolphins are still the best team in football history.

Blackflag
02-04-2008, 08:06 AM
Wow sorta like Dewey Beats Truman huh? They could right a epilogue and call it 19-0 the year that never was. How the Miami Dolphins are still the best team in football history.

Rofl. Patriots fans are slashing wrists after reading that.

Socrtease
02-04-2008, 08:27 AM
I didn't keep up with all the pregame hype over the last week but I just saw the footage of Tom Brady laughing at Plaxico Buress' prediction that the Giants were going to win 23-17. He got all cocky and said "We're only going to score 17 points? O.K.!" Well Tommy Boy looks like Plaxico can't predict his way out of a wet paper bag cause you could only score 14 points! 5 sacks! The last was the best. He got drilled in the chest with less than 30 seconds to go. No one took the Giants defense seriously. Kept thinking they were fluking their way to the Super Bowl. My only disappointment was that the Defense was not named the MVP of the game because they kept NE off balance all night and kept the Giants in the game. This is probably one of the top 5 Superbowls played. Great game.

Cancel 2016.2
02-04-2008, 08:51 AM
I didn't keep up with all the pregame hype over the last week but I just saw the footage of Tom Brady laughing at Plaxico Buress' prediction that the Giants were going to win 23-17. He got all cocky and said "We're only going to score 17 points? O.K.!" Well Tommy Boy looks like Plaxico can't predict his way out of a wet paper bag cause you could only score 14 points! 5 sacks! The last was the best. He got drilled in the chest with less than 30 seconds to go. No one took the Giants defense seriously. Kept thinking they were fluking their way to the Super Bowl. My only disappointment was that the Defense was not named the MVP of the game because they kept NE off balance all night and kept the Giants in the game. This is probably one of the top 5 Superbowls played. Great game.

yeah, too bad Brady got so cocky.... makes me feel so bad for the Patcheatiots.

Topspin
02-04-2008, 09:17 AM
Best Superbowl ever, Eli is THE MAN!!!!

Dilloduck
02-04-2008, 09:25 AM
Rofl. Patriots fans are slashing wrists after reading that.

There ain't enough drugs in the world to make Moss forget this loss.

cawacko
02-04-2008, 09:31 AM

Actually Belichick did shake Tom's hand but he still ran his sorry ass off the field with one second left.

I'm actually in Boston right now and there were a lot of really really pissed off people in this city last night. I loved it but kept my mouth shut for safety reasons. The office here is like a morgue today.

Damocles
02-04-2008, 09:34 AM
Actually Belichick did shake Tom's hand but he still ran his sorry ass off the field with one second left.

I'm actually in Boston right now and there were a lot of really really pissed off people in this city last night. I loved it but kept my mouth shut for safety reasons. The office here is like a morgue today.
Everybody here is whispering, but it is because of all the hangovers.

Cancel 2016.2
02-04-2008, 09:45 AM
There ain't enough drugs in the world to make Moss forget this loss.

Not so sure about that.... he seemed to forget what happened almost immediately. Calling the Giants secondary ordinary after it pretty much shut down the Pats passing game? What an arrogant little shit. Two reasons I didn't want the Pats to win.... belicheat and moss.

Socrtease
02-04-2008, 09:49 AM
Overall this season Moss was pretty Non-Moss like all season. He was a team player and he was as humble as someone like Moss can be. I was impressed by his behavior. He did set tie the TD reception record but that is only becasue Rice didn't play a full season that year. He just wants to be on a team where everyone is on the same winning page. Just looks like they lost the 19th chapter of the Book

Cancel 2016.2
02-04-2008, 10:27 AM
Overall this season Moss was pretty Non-Moss like all season. He was a team player and he was as humble as someone like Moss can be. I was impressed by his behavior. He did set tie the TD reception record but that is only becasue Rice didn't play a full season that year. He just wants to be on a team where everyone is on the same winning page. Just looks like they lost the 19th chapter of the Book

Moss is a great teammate.... when winning.... when getting the ball thrown his way... when he is in the spotlight. His play with the Raiders shows what a pathetic excuse for a teammate he really is. You don't quit on your team. Yeah, there are plenty of players who don't go 100% on every play. But very few blatantly quit like he did.

Socrtease
02-04-2008, 11:30 AM
Moss is a great teammate.... when winning.... when getting the ball thrown his way... when he is in the spotlight. His play with the Raiders shows what a pathetic excuse for a teammate he really is. You don't quit on your team. Yeah, there are plenty of players who don't go 100% on every play. But very few blatantly quit like he did.I can't see how ANY player can play for Al Davis. That guy says just win baby but he means just lose. My best friend is a Raider fan and prays before sleep everynight that Davis dies.

Cancel 2016.2
02-04-2008, 11:36 AM
I can't see how ANY player can play for Al Davis. That guy says just win baby but he means just lose. My best friend is a Raider fan and prays before sleep everynight that Davis dies.

Well you can tell him that my prayers counter his. As a Chiefs fan (yes, we had a bad year) I pray that Davis lives forever.

:burn:

Cancel 2016.2
02-04-2008, 11:39 AM
That said, back to Moss. Had it just been the Raiders performance (or lack thereof) I might be willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. But we can also look to his performance in Minnesota when he went from superstar rookie to mediocre at the end of his tenure there. He quit because he was whining about not getting the ball and thus he pouted, slacked off, got the ball less as a result, then the spiral continued downward from there.

TRGLDTE
02-04-2008, 01:56 PM
Fact 7, they still lost the Superbowl and I get to hear about how they "almost" were 19-0... And how they were the "closest" to it in ever...

Fact 8, Belichick is still a whining loserboy who cried his way off the field and was unable to display even the most minute signs of sportsmanship. The after-game handshake.

Fact 9, the past is the best way to predict the future actions of a group of people. If they were cheaters before, it is far more likely that they will continue being it. That they were so bad at it that they were the only ones caught at it then they are stupid cheaters, that they weren't "caught" this year only means that they got better at it...

;)

Fact 10, I'm having fun trashing a team that almost went 19-0 (That I fully expected to win this game by a mile and without "cheating"). I just gotta say it again...

Almost.

First Bucky Dent, now Eli Manning. heheheheheheheeeee!

TRGLDTE
02-04-2008, 01:58 PM
There ain't enough drugs in the world to make Moss forget this loss. I wonder if he cried like T.O.

Socrtease
02-04-2008, 05:49 PM
Well you can tell him that my prayers counter his. As a Chiefs fan (yes, we had a bad year) I pray that Davis lives forever.

:burn:Oh this is tooo scary SF. I too am a Chiefs fan. Told you we were simpatico. We sucked this year but that is because we have no real quarterback. I think once Herm gets fired we will do better. This season was like when I became a Chiefs fan in 88

Minister of Truth
02-05-2008, 01:43 AM

Exactly, kind of like my 2001 Seattle Mariners (116-46), who couldn't even make it into the World Series. They entered the playoffs major winners (best record in AL history, nearly tied with NL 1908 Cubs who won 116 in less games and with ties on their record) and emerged major losers... Oh well, a good fan keeps cheering on his team. :)

Cancel 2016.2
02-05-2008, 09:30 AM
Oh this is tooo scary SF. I too am a Chiefs fan. Told you we were simpatico. We sucked this year but that is because we have no real quarterback. I think once Herm gets fired we will do better. This season was like when I became a Chiefs fan in 88

I think Croyle will turn out ok... our problem has far more to do with our O-line than his play. Our first four draft picks this year will go O-tackle, Corner, Center, Guard.

I am hoping Jerry Jones wants McFadden enough to come up and get him (assuming he is not gone by the time the Chiefs draft). If he does that we would likely have two picks in each of the first three rounds. The more juniors that enter, the better. We want this one deep.

Cancel 2016.2
02-05-2008, 09:36 AM
One more thing Socrtease... 1988? Damn. you only really had to suffer through one year. I've been a Chiefs fan since I was old enough to understand what was going on... somewhere around 1976/77. The 80's sucked for the Chefs..... right up until 1988 when they took a certain Neil Smith, followed the next year by a certain Derrick Thomas. Then shored up the O-line with Gruny and Szott in 1990. Then the fun began

DigitalDave
02-05-2008, 12:11 PM
Exactly, kind of like my 2001 Seattle Mariners (116-46), who couldn't even make it into the World Series. They entered the playoffs major winners (best record in AL history, nearly tied with NL 1908 Cubs who won 116 in less games and with ties on their record) and emerged major losers... Oh well, a good fan keeps cheering on his team. :)

Baseball is for pussies...

Damocles
02-05-2008, 12:21 PM
And geeks with pocket protectors keeping pitch counts.

Cancel 2016.2
02-05-2008, 12:44 PM

and for fairweather fans that jump on board when their team wins 21 in a row to put them in the World Series.

DigitalDave
02-05-2008, 01:14 PM
and for fairweather fans that jump on board when their team wins 21 in a row to put them in the World Series.

Yeah, only time I went to an Indians game was on Company picnics and got los of beer. Barely payed attention, it's boring. But when they played in the playoffs, I actually watched.

Cancel 2016.2
02-05-2008, 01:51 PM
Yeah, only time I went to an Indians game was on Company picnics and got los of beer. Barely payed attention, it's boring. But when they played in the playoffs, I actually watched.

I went to the World Series in 85 when the Royals were in it. I tried to get tickets this year when the Rockies were in it.... but that was just to make a profit off the resell. :)

Damocles
02-05-2008, 03:34 PM
I went to the World Series in 85 when the Royals were in it. I tried to get tickets this year when the Rockies were in it.... but that was just to make a profit off the resell. :)
Hella.

I would have sold them in seconds after I picked them up. The view is much better in HD on my couch and the beer tastes better when it isn't $70 per ounce.

Minister of Truth
02-05-2008, 05:52 PM
Hella.

I would have sold them in seconds after I picked them up. The view is much better in HD on my couch and the beer tastes better when it isn't $70 per ounce.

Which in no way differs from football.

Oh, and Dave can go fuck himself. I've been an M's fan since 1990, and I haven't seen them do much these 17 seasons... But I'm a fan. That is why I never call myself a Sonics or Seahawks fan, because I only started following football a little the season before they went ot the Bowl and now I follow them pretty closely. Same for Sonics, whom I ignore unless they are winning.

DigitalDave
02-06-2008, 10:33 AM
Which in no way differs from football.

Oh, and Dave can go fuck himself. I've been an M's fan since 1990, and I haven't seen them do much these 17 seasons... But I'm a fan. That is why I never call myself a Sonics or Seahawks fan, because I only started following football a little the season before they went ot the Bowl and now I follow them pretty closely. Same for Sonics, whom I ignore unless they are winning.

So... you've been a pussy for 17 years... you should be commended be being such a good fan of a pussy sport.

DigitalDave
02-06-2008, 10:38 AM
Oh, and tailgaiting sucks in Baseball. You drink the beer outside the stadium with football. Bring your own drinks, bum some jello shots off people in the parking lot, eat some Brats, the try and make your way to the Stadium without falling over 10 minutes before the game. Once you in the stadium, beer should only be purchased to prolong the buzz.

Minister of Truth
02-06-2008, 04:07 PM
So... you've been a pussy for 17 years... you should be commended be being such a good fan of a pussy sport.

I knew some girls in HS who thought football players are pussies. They didn't comment on baseball players. I'll take their word over yours, you vagina.

Socrtease
02-06-2008, 09:47 PM
One more thing Socrtease... 1988? Damn. you only really had to suffer through one year. I've been a Chiefs fan since I was old enough to understand what was going on... somewhere around 1976/77. The 80's sucked for the Chefs..... right up until 1988 when they took a certain Neil Smith, followed the next year by a certain Derrick Thomas. Then shored up the O-line with Gruny and Szott in 1990. Then the fun began
Very true now only if Schittenlicker had been a better coach. The year that Gannon took us to a first round bye and then Marty puts Grbeck back in first game of the playoffs and we lose. I hate Marty Schittenlicker I hate him I hate him Ihate him!

DigitalDave
02-07-2008, 09:10 AM
I knew some girls in HS who thought football players are pussies. They didn't comment on baseball players. I'll take their word over yours, you vagina.

Maybe the football players in your high school were pussies, what was their record?

Cancel 2016.2
02-07-2008, 11:12 AM
Very true now only if Schittenlicker had been a better coach. The year that Gannon took us to a first round bye and then Marty puts Grbeck back in first game of the playoffs and we lose. I hate Marty Schittenlicker I hate him I hate him Ihate him!

LMAO... right there with ya man.

Lynn Elliott

Minister of Truth
02-07-2008, 01:12 PM
Maybe the football players in your high school were pussies, what was their record?

They were referencing college guys (stuff like, "you smack 'em in the shoulder and they get all whinny," "they need their pads, otherwise they're just a bunch of crybabies". Our school sucked (famously) though--apparently it has actually grown strong in the past three years--making it the first strong team in three decades.