PDA

View Full Version : Superfreak/Cypress

Beefy
01-31-2008, 10:20 PM
Should Superfreak take Cypress off ignore?

Cancel 2016.2
01-31-2008, 10:26 PM
oh look, the nays have it. to bad so sad.

FUCK THE POLICE
01-31-2008, 11:28 PM
The Yay's have it now.

I'm not certain Loofahs count.

Damocles
01-31-2008, 11:30 PM
I like loofahs.

Topspin
02-01-2008, 06:13 AM
cypress is a wussie turbo-lib, how could his weak as attempt at razzing even bother a big bad mofo like freak. I dissagree with the toefu eating Cypress frequently, especially his disgusting distaste for all things economics. But he may be the least threating male on the board, it would be close with lorax.

Cancel7
02-01-2008, 06:18 AM
cypress is a wussie turbo-lib, how could his weak as attempt at razzing even bother a big bad mofo like freak. I dissagree with the toefu eating Cypress frequently, especially his disgusting distaste for all things economics. But he may be the least threating male on the board, it would be close with lorax.

SF isn't a big bad motherfucker. He's a guy posting on a message board, who often types angrily because he has a temper that he is too weak to control.

The only threat anyone can be on a message board, is an intellectual threat...and there, both Cypress and Lorax are bigger threats. Certainly, Lorax is always making him look like a fool...and he's made you look like one pretty often too Top.

Topspin
02-01-2008, 07:01 AM
he sure does I need to be more open minded and excepting of the wussy male..

LadyT
02-01-2008, 07:56 AM
Although, I don't know if SF is ready to handle the skewering that cypress aka house of pain will bring.....

Cancel 2016.2
02-01-2008, 10:28 AM
SF isn't a big bad motherfucker. He's a guy posting on a message board, who often types angrily because he has a temper that he is too weak to control.

The only threat anyone can be on a message board, is an intellectual threat...and there, both Cypress and Lorax are bigger threats. Certainly, Lorax is always making him look like a fool...and he's made you look like one pretty often too Top.

What an ignorant bitchy thing for you to say Darla. Whats the matter? Too afraid to tell the board what you said about my cousin so you come on here and try to demean little ole me? :crybaby:

Lorax and I have a difference of opinion on Iraq. Both are opinions. But your head is so far up your code pink ass that you refuse to acknowledge that others do not have to share your opinion.

As for Cypress, yeah... please... do tell us what you REALLY think about him.

Cancel7
02-01-2008, 10:34 AM
SF, I’m not going to engage you again after this, so you are going to have to find a way to get a handle on your rage. I have had you IA’d since receiving your abusive Private message. But I see you posting after every post I make, and I looked at this one, and it’s worse than I thought.

SF, you sent me an abusive PM FIRST, saying some really terrible things about me and what your cousin thinks of me and “people like me”. It was doubly offensive because we have always been very friendly in PMs.

I should never have answered it, lowering myself to your level. I IA”d you after that because when you have someone on IA you don’t get their pms.

Now you are on here threatening to repeat things told to you in private, because you became so enraged at me because you are a foaming war supporter, who has completely lost it.

SF, I don’t care what you repeat or what you tell people. I’ve had much worse done to me the last time I lowered my guard with a conservative, believe me. Knock yourself out. I will no longer engage you, and everything you do, announces to the world that you are a low life person who cannot be trusted, and has a severe rage problem

Good day SF.

Damocles
02-01-2008, 10:36 AM
What an ignorant bitchy thing for you to say Darla. Whats the matter? Too afraid to tell the board what you said about my cousin so you come on here and try to demean little ole me? :crybaby:

Lorax and I have a difference of opinion on Iraq. Both are opinions. But your head is so far up your code pink ass that you refuse to acknowledge that others do not have to share your opinion.

I think she put you on her ignore list.

evince
02-01-2008, 10:39 AM
No one has ever annoyed me enough to bother to take the seconds required to put them on the ignore list.

Toby came close but even he was not worth the effort.

Cancel7
02-01-2008, 10:41 AM
Well, you know Desh, that’s good, but you also get involved in some really melodramatic ongoing stuff, some of it even overflowing to several boards. I’ve been there, done it, don’t do it no more. This is a message board. Not worth my aggravation. When someone becomes enraged, and cannot get a handle on it ( I don’t mind momentary explosions), I IA them. That’s what I choose.

Cancel 2016.2
02-01-2008, 10:44 AM
SF, I’m not going to engage you again after this, so you are going to have to find a way to get a handle on your rage. I have had you IA’d since receiving your abusive Private message. But I see you posting after every post I make, and I looked at this one, and it’s worse than I thought.

SF, you sent me an abusive PM FIRST, saying some really terrible things about me and what your cousin thinks of me and “people like me”. It was doubly offensive because we have always been very friendly in PMs.

I should never have answered it, lowering myself to your level. I IA”d you after that because when you have someone on IA you don’t get their pms.

Now you are on here threatening to repeat things told to you in private, because you became so enraged at me because you are a foaming war supporter, who has completely lost it.

SF, I don’t care what you repeat or what you tell people. I’ve had much worse done to me the last time I lowered my guard with a conservative, believe me. Knock yourself out. I will no longer engage you, and everything you do, announces to the world that you are a low life person who cannot be trusted, and has a severe rage problem

Good day SF.

You are so full of shit. Post the "offensive" PM darla. I give you permission to share it. But you won't will you Darla. Because you know it was not offensive. It was his opinion of your opinion on how the military operates.

You are also full of shit that I "threatened" to post the PMs. I simply asked you to share your opinion with the board. I stated very clearly that I couldn't post it because it was a PM.

Foaming war supporter? yeah, that is why I was angry Darla.... not because of what you said....

I knew you didn't have the guts to say something that awful on the board. We wouldn't want everyone to see you for what you really are now would we?

Cypress
02-01-2008, 10:46 AM

Wow. I had no idea anyone would gossip to YOU in PMs about private matters. Your obsession with me is fucked up. Later.

evince
02-01-2008, 10:52 AM
Yeah sorry but that is why I stopped going to that other board. They were so very unfair and did everything they could to drive away anyone who doesnt agree. It was the sense of pure injustice that I needed to take somewhere. I would post a fact based article and they would flame me all day long and then shut the thread when they could not win. I dont much feel the desire to go there anymore when the owner opperator lied and shut a thread because he said I posted a whole article when that was a blatent lie.
They are now over there talking about how much they hate the choices they have left because they are too liberal. They are the fringe and the fringe has been beaten by reality now.

If it was just words and they had no power to silence me I would still be there once in awhile.

I come here because people will actually add some logic to the flames.

Cancel7
02-01-2008, 10:56 AM
Oh here we go. Now it’s a private matter when someone annoys the shit out of me.

I really need to get a job that keeps me busier.

Battleborne
02-01-2008, 11:03 AM
Oh here we go. Now it’s a private matter when someone annoys the shit out of me.

I really need to get a job that keeps me busier.

Enlist in the military...be all you can be...and find out the truth why soldiers hate 'Code Pink'...I am sure they will keep you really busy!;)

Cancel7
02-01-2008, 11:08 AM
You are so full of shit. Post the "offensive" PM darla. I give you permission to share it. But you won't will you Darla. Because you know it was not offensive. It was his opinion of your opinion on how the military operates.

You are also full of shit that I "threatened" to post the PMs. I simply asked you to share your opinion with the board. I stated very clearly that I couldn't post it because it was a PM.

Foaming war supporter? yeah, that is why I was angry Darla.... not because of what you said....

I knew you didn't have the guts to say something that awful on the board. We wouldn't want everyone to see you for what you really are now would we?

Listen you coward...anyone who would bring anything said in private on here, is a scum, and that's what you are. YOU did this, not me. I never would have.

You fucking scum. Damo should have stepped in here, but you're his friend and he won't.

What you did here, there is no exuse for, and you showed yourself to be a liar, a yellowbelly, and someone who took private conversations, and made them public.

You should die of shame, but you are so self-justifying you'll gone on forever.

Damo, nice wokr here Damo.

Bye.

evince
02-01-2008, 11:11 AM
Damn this fight is MUCH deeper than I thought.

Cancel 2016.2
02-01-2008, 11:14 AM
Listen you coward...anyone who would bring anything said in private on here, is a scum, and that's what you are. YOU did this, not me. I never would have.

You fucking scum. Damo should have stepped in here, but you're his friend and he won't.

What you did here, there is no exuse for, and you showed yourself to be a liar, a yellowbelly, and someone who took private conversations, and made them public.

Bye.

I should die of shame? That is rich. I did not bring anything in here. I asked you to do so. You had the option of saying no. No one else would have known anything other than you said something in PM that pissed me off. But like now, that is all they would know.

Show me one of your private comments that I posted here Darla. I did no such thing. Yes, my comments let others know that you had made comments in private, but not what was said. Those comments remain private. They still don't know.

Battleborne
02-01-2008, 11:16 AM

darla is the queen of drama...she starts fights accusing anyone who disagrees with her as being mean spirited and sexist if they are a guy! She always pulls the boring 'False outrage' BS! She in fact is the biggest abuser of flames on this board...then cries when it is returned...!

Cancel 2016.2
02-01-2008, 11:16 AM

yes, it is..... but apparently Darla wants to continue sailing along on her high horse. Acting as though she has done no wrong.

Damocles
02-01-2008, 11:17 AM

Bye.
Hey. It's not like I can see everything all the time. The last message I saw was you were ignoring him.

Battleborne
02-01-2008, 11:21 AM
Hey. It's not like I can see everything all the time. The last message I saw was you were ignoring him.

if you quit patronizing darla like this comment does maybe just maybe she would do a turn around on the 'Drama Queen' BS!..Just a thought mind ya...:D

Damocles
02-01-2008, 11:33 AM
It is not unreasonable to be upset when people talk about PMs. Keep them private.

Cancel 2016.2
02-01-2008, 11:42 AM
It is not unreasonable to be upset when people talk about PMs. Keep them private.

I kept the contents private. I did not restate anything that she said. I simply asked if she was willing to restate them for the board to discuss.

Damocles
02-01-2008, 11:44 AM
I kept the contents private. I did not restate anything that she said. I simply asked if she was willing to restate them for the board to discuss.
Just a warning that there is a line. I don't want anybody to cross it, I like you both.

Cancel 2016.2
02-01-2008, 11:45 AM
Just a warning that there is a line. I don't want anybody to cross it, I like you both.

Understood.... which is why I was very clear in my message to her that I could not share the PM, but that if she chose to do so it was fine by me.

LadyT
02-01-2008, 12:30 PM
Bring up PMs or even hinting at them is uncool (unless the person is threatening to harm you).

SF, I'm not sure what Darla said but bringing it up in an open forum like this is just creepy. I'm sure you'd like to keep a lot our PMs private, so why would you do something like this?

Cancel 2016.2
02-01-2008, 12:59 PM
Bring up PMs or even hinting at them is uncool (unless the person is threatening to harm you).

SF, I'm not sure what Darla said but bringing it up in an open forum like this is just creepy. I'm sure you'd like to keep a lot our PMs private, so why would you do something like this?

Sorry. But asking her if she would share it didn't seem like a violation of what was said. Is it possible I over reacted to what was said... yes. But I did not think suggesting that she repeat a comment was inappropriate. I apologize if people think that is over the line.

Cancel7
02-01-2008, 12:59 PM
Originally Posted by Superfreak
What an ignorant bitchy thing for you to say Darla. Whats the matter? Too afraid to tell the board what you said about my cousin so you come on here and try to demean little ole me?

Originally Posted by Cypress
Wow. I had no idea anyone would gossip to YOU in PMs about private matters. Your obsession with me is fucked up. Later.
__________________________________________________ _________________
First of all you knew damned well that several people were going to know what you meant, and as you can see, one did.
Secondly, you have said over and over that I’m afraid to say what I said to you in PM (in response to your rage), because then everyone will know “what I am”.
So not only did you knowingly disclose something one issue, on another issue, you put me in the position of being forced to say what I said in a private communication, or have the board wonder “what I am”. What thing that I am.

And then you play this innocent BS. But let me tell you slime, it ain’t playing. You’re fucking slime. But it’s my fault. I knew better than to ever let my guard down with a righty. As my bf tells me, when one of them tries to communicate with you off board, this is how you respond: Fuck you cocksucker, don’t ever contact me again.

And that’s how you avoid these problems, because conservatives have no honor. And eventully, they will show themselves. As you did here, scum.

Cancel 2016.2
02-01-2008, 01:07 PM
Originally Posted by Superfreak
What an ignorant bitchy thing for you to say Darla. Whats the matter? Too afraid to tell the board what you said about my cousin so you come on here and try to demean little ole me?

Originally Posted by Cypress
__________________________________________________ _________________
First of all you knew damned well that several people were going to know what you meant, and as you can see, one did.
Secondly, you have said over and over that I’m afraid to say what I said to you in PM (in response to your rage), because then everyone will know “what I am”.
So not only did you knowingly disclose something one issue, on another issue, you put me in the position of being forced to say what I said in a private communication, or have the board wonder “what I am”. What thing that I am.

And then you play this innocent BS. But let me tell you slime, it ain’t playing. You’re fucking slime. But it’s my fault. I knew better than to ever let my guard down with a righty. As my bf tells me, when one of them tries to communicate with you off board, this is how you respond: Fuck you cocksucker, don’t ever contact me again.

And that’s how you avoid these problems, because conservatives have no honor. And eventully, they will show themselves. As you did here, scum.

Such a hate filled individual you are. I had no idea until yesterday how much so. Keep up with your innocent little ole me routine darla. After yesterday I could give a shit about you, your life, your problems or your opinion. Just put me on IA again and I will do the same for you.

Have a good life.

LadyT
02-01-2008, 01:11 PM
Sorry. But asking her if she would share it didn't seem like a violation of what was said. Is it possible I over reacted to what was said... yes. But I did not think suggesting that she repeat a comment was inappropriate. I apologize if people think that is over the line.

that doesn't sound like much of an apology. "Is it possible"? "I apologize if"

Cancel7
02-01-2008, 01:14 PM
Oh right, because I’ve confided my life and “problems” to YOU. You are the most dishonest fuck I’ve come across in some time. IA? I’m not coming back here. But I wanted to tell you what you are, so you didn’t walk away from this smelling like roses. You’re shit, and you stink. YOU made this personal by sending me that PM. YOU the crossed the line again by bringing pm'S out here.

Cancel 2016.2
02-01-2008, 01:21 PM
that doesn't sound like much of an apology. "Is it possible"? "I apologize if"

That is because in my opinion I did not cross the line by mentioning there was a PM. But if people disagree with that opinion and think that was wrong.... then yes, I apologize. It was not my intention to cross the line.

Cancel 2016.2
02-01-2008, 01:23 PM
Oh right, because I’ve confided my life and “problems” to YOU. You are the most dishonest fuck I’ve come across in some time. IA? I’m not coming back here. But I wanted to tell you what you are, so you didn’t walk away from this smelling like roses. You’re shit, and you stink. YOU made this personal by sending me that PM. YOU the crossed the line again by bringing pm'S out here.

Bye.

Just so you are aware... I too think you are incredibly dishonest, you are a hate filled spiteful woman who is really good at deceiving others.

Again, have a good life.

Damocles
02-01-2008, 01:29 PM
To both of you...

The only reason that it caused so much consternation is because both of you cared what the other thought of you.

I am sorry it came to this.

evince
02-01-2008, 01:32 PM
I hope both of you stay.

I like both of you.

Damocles
02-01-2008, 01:32 PM
I hope both of you stay.

I like both of you.
QFT

Cancel 2016.2
02-01-2008, 01:36 PM
To both of you...

The only reason that it caused so much consternation is because both of you cared what the other thought of you.

I am sorry it came to this.

You are correct. Cared. Past tense. I had no clue how wrong I was about her and she quite apparently feels the same way.

Beefy
02-01-2008, 02:28 PM
Well this sucks.

gonzojournals
02-01-2008, 02:47 PM
Awesome.

Minister of Truth
02-01-2008, 04:06 PM
Stop the violins, increase the peace! :viol:

:canada:

FUCK THE POLICE
02-01-2008, 04:13 PM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2183830293407543391&q=small+violin&total=290&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=1

Damocles
02-01-2008, 04:16 PM
Stop the violins, increase the peace! :viol:

:canada:
Imagine whirled peas! - Some Bumper Sticker

evince
02-01-2008, 04:22 PM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2183830293407543391&q=small+violin&total=290&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=1

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7118021539671039984

Listen to his little sister play.

Damn that is one musical family!

Minister of Truth
02-01-2008, 05:04 PM
The only instrument I can play is the kazuu. My sister played the flute and piccolo and was working on the tuba once. Her fiancee is a musician (primarily keyboard/piano). I'm not sure if my brother ever got any good at the bari sax or not (he never really practiced much), but as usual, talent in the family (i.e. natural sciences - my dad's a chemist, my mom's a phlebotomist, my sister's a nurse, and my brother's taking honor's science classes) skipped the middle child... :(

evince
02-01-2008, 05:27 PM
You never know 3d you may need to get yourself a drum kit and explore.

Most people never get a chance to really explore their talents in music.

I taught myself to play the guitar as a teen on a cheap guitar given to me by a stranger.

If he had not given me that guitar I dont know I would have learned much about music.

I am a firm believer in teaching all kids as much music as possible. It is amazing for their brain growth.

Minister of Truth
02-01-2008, 05:38 PM
You never know 3d you may need to get yourself a drum kit and explore.

Most people never get a chance to really explore their talents in music.

I taught myself to play the guitar as a teen on a cheap guitar given to me by a stranger.

If he had not given me that guitar I dont know I would have learned much about music.

I am a firm believer in teaching all kids as much music as possible. It is amazing for their brain growth.

True, I never put much effort as a kid to learning music. I have a decent singing voice, nothing money-making, but it works for church and karaoke. Someday I might work on learning the guitar.

FUCK THE POLICE
02-01-2008, 05:41 PM
The only instrument I can play is the kazuu. My sister played the flute and piccolo and was working on the tuba once. Her fiancee is a musician (primarily keyboard/piano). I'm not sure if my brother ever got any good at the bari sax or not (he never really practiced much), but as usual, talent in the family (i.e. natural sciences - my dad's a chemist, my mom's a phlebotomist, my sister's a nurse, and my brother's taking honor's science classes) skipped the middle child... :(

Doesn't it make you feel bad that you're going to be the last kid in the family to lose it?

Assuming your sis hasn't already lost it.

Anyway, I can play guitar, sing, write, play sax, play piano.... I am infinitely more talented than you luser.

FUCK THE POLICE
02-01-2008, 05:53 PM
I had sex with your sister Three.

:(

Sorry.

evince
02-01-2008, 06:01 PM
In your dreams doesnt count.

FUCK THE POLICE
02-01-2008, 06:10 PM
:lolup:

^

For Threedee.

But, it was in her vagina, not her dreams.

Minister of Truth
02-01-2008, 06:19 PM
Okay, this is unacceptable. Fuck You, Waterbaby. Everyone knows you prefer men anyway...

Chapdog
02-01-2008, 06:25 PM
wow just read this thread now. wonder if its another ploy

evince
02-01-2008, 06:34 PM
Cant we all just get along.

Minister of Truth
02-01-2008, 06:39 PM
Cant we all just get along.

I have some better ideas:
:BKick: :cuss: :orang: :ninj: :vik: :nuke: :argue: :blowup: :duel: :rant:

What do you think?

FUCK THE POLICE
02-01-2008, 07:29 PM
Okay, this is unacceptable. Fuck You, Waterbaby. Everyone knows you prefer men anyway...

I told you I'm sorry! It just happened Three!

FUCK THE POLICE
02-01-2008, 07:33 PM
Now, let me provide an illustration.

Let's say - represents my penis.

And > represents your sitsers vagina.

And l represents a door.

It was sort of like :

- l >

- > l

-> l

?

Whoops! Oh well, might as well get done with it.

gonzojournals
02-02-2008, 11:00 AM
I play the piano/keyboard, bass, and guitar. :)

Beefy
02-02-2008, 01:03 PM
I play the piano/keyboard, bass, and guitar. :)

Anyone who plays guitar automatically know how to play bass.

Damocles
02-02-2008, 03:23 PM
I play the piano, trumpet, and acoustic guitar.

Battleborne
02-02-2008, 07:03 PM
I play the radio and CD's...listening to 'Nothing on but the Radio'...Gary Allan...cool song!:cool:

gonzojournals
02-02-2008, 08:14 PM
Anyone who plays guitar automatically know how to play bass.

Maybe technically, but not for practical use.

TexasMeg
02-02-2008, 08:49 PM
i play the oboe, piano, french horn, trombone, and itunes

Beefy
02-03-2008, 03:17 AM
Maybe technically, but not for practical use.

Yeah, for practical use.

I play guitar and the first time I picked up a bass, I was better than our bass player.

Bass players are either mediocre, or phenominal.

There's no middle ground with these guys.

uscitizen
02-03-2008, 03:20 AM
Bass are fun to catch, but not as tasty as crappie.

A lilttle to slimy for me to play with though.

gonzojournals
02-03-2008, 09:12 AM
Bass players are either mediocre, or phenominal.

There's no middle ground with these guys.

I agree with that.