PDA

View Full Version : Caught On Tape, Clinton Admits Passing Up bin Laden Capture; Lewinsky Played Role

MasterChief
09-10-2006, 08:47 PM
http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2006/9/10/181819.shtml?s=ic

:eek:

Damocles
09-10-2006, 08:55 PM
uH-oH! How long before somebody tries to kill the message because of the source?

TheDanold
09-10-2006, 09:30 PM
You always wonder what part of Clinton's job he was doing while getting bj's.

<Phone Rings>
Clinton: Oh yeah Monica, keep going while I get this call.
Al Gore: Bill did you get my update on global warming, the end of the earth is coming Bill and I'm tired of playing second banana to Hillary.
Clinton: Yes Al, I got your report on climax change, uh climate change, very interesting.
Hey Al, I hear there might be a tie vote in the senate, you'll finally get some "action" like me.
Al: Gee gosh, really Bill!?!
Clinton: Nah.

Care4all
09-11-2006, 07:11 AM
Has a BJ stopped any man from doing a better Job at work? What does a BJ have to do with doing your job.....I bet ya there's several million men that get BJ's and still do their job quite well...might even say they do their job at work better if they've gotten the "relief"...

This is ridiculous!

The BJ did not distract Clinton...

The republicans wasting millions and millions of tax payers money chasing down clinton MIGHT have distracted him.....not the BJ.

Care4all
09-11-2006, 07:15 AM
uH-oH! How long before somebody tries to kill the message because of the source?

well, how many times does masterchief have to post this....?

Do you think News Max gave this supposed undoctored recording to the 911 commission?

If not, why not?

maineman
09-11-2006, 07:16 AM
We had no evidence that would have provided justification for Clinton to incarcerate Osama bin Laden in May of 1996. period. It would have violated international law.

uscitizen
09-11-2006, 07:21 AM
Is this thread for real ? And we are argueing about it ???

TheDanold
09-11-2006, 07:29 AM
We had no evidence that would have provided justification for Clinton to incarcerate Osama bin Laden in May of 1996. period. It would have violated international law.
Maybe not convict, but we had evidence enough to try bin Laden, who knows what we would have got from that back in 96.
Clinton and Dems passed it up, bottom line.

Care4all
09-11-2006, 07:32 AM
Maybe not convict, but we had evidence enough to try bin Laden, who knows what we would have got from that back in 96.

Well, that is NOT what the 911 commissioned report says....guess all those republicans on the commission just lied about it in their report, huh? you and masterchief know so much more that anyone else on the 911 commission, for sure!!!!! :D

care

TheDanold
09-11-2006, 07:34 AM
Has a BJ stopped any man from doing a better Job at work? What does a BJ have to do with doing your job.....I bet ya there's several million men that get BJ's and still do their job quite well...might even say they do their job at work better if they've gotten the "relief"...

This is ridiculous!

The BJ did not distract Clinton...

The republicans wasting millions and millions of tax payers money chasing down clinton MIGHT have distracted him.....not the BJ.
Getting a bj might help in not being distracted AFTER it's done, but beforehand I'm sure it was all Clinton was thinking about.
Besides it's not just Monica, Clinton has a loooong record of chasing after other women while in office. I'm sure it consumed some of his work time.
Clinton had some big spending plans in '98, so I'm sure chasing down him over his lying to the grand jury helped distract from his left-wing Liberal Democrat spending agenda and saved taxpayers BILLIONS.

TheDanold
09-11-2006, 07:37 AM
Well, that is NOT what the 911 commissioned report says....guess all those republicans on the commission just lied about it in their report, huh? you and masterchief know so much more that anyone else on the 911 commission, for sure!!!!! :D

care
show me. Again I'm aware of the claim that there was not probably not enough evidence to convict, but it doesn't stop over getting a trial and seeing what else might pop up while Osama is awaiting that. Who knows? Maybe some other people would have come forward once they knew he was in custody.

Huge mistake, IMHO.

maineman
09-11-2006, 07:47 AM

show me one thing we knew about OBL prior to May of '96 that would have allowed us to legally abduct a foreign national in a foreign land.

I'll wait.

uscitizen
09-11-2006, 07:54 AM

If a past republican administration had not provided OBL with support, he might not have survived to now be a problem....

Damocles
09-11-2006, 07:55 AM
show me one thing we knew about OBL prior to May of '96 that would have allowed us to legally abduct a foreign national in a foreign land.

I'll wait.
He had been classified as an unindicted co-conspirator of the first WTC bombing. We could hold him, according to our constitution, for three full days 72 hours, while we decided on whether to charge him or not. During that three days we could have easily charged him with a crime with the evidence that we had (considering some of it was the convicted's statement that it was he that had planned it...)

We could have held him, any other statement is just apologizer rhetoric.

Immanuel
09-11-2006, 07:57 AM

I think that if you ask President Bush we don't need to have evidence. All that we need is a warm body that wears a turbin and has brown skin. That is evidence enough to lock him up. So based on that fact alone, Clinton screwed up.

:(

Immie

maineman
09-11-2006, 07:58 AM
we could hold anybody for anything for 72 hours IN AMERICA. that was not my question. try answering what was asked next time.

maineman
09-11-2006, 08:02 AM
He had been classified as an unindicted co-conspirator of the first WTC bombing. We could hold him, according to our constitution, for three full days 72 hours, while we decided on whether to charge him or not. During that three days we could have easily charged him with a crime with the evidence that we had (considering some of it was the convicted's statement that it was he that had planned it...)

We could have held him, any other statement is just apologizer rhetoric.

we can hold anyone for anything for 72 hours IN AMERICA. That, of course, was not what I asked. Try again

uscitizen
09-11-2006, 08:06 AM
OBL was in the USA ? would not extradition have been required ? Oh silly me I forget that only Demoncrats follow laws.

Jarod
09-11-2006, 01:08 PM
I wonder what efforts Bush made to get Bin Ladden in the 9 months of his administration prior to 9-11...?