PDA

View Full Version : The liberal agenda has no boundaries- any perversion, at any age

MAGA MAN
07-20-2017, 10:37 AM
This mag, apparently written by adults, is advising about sex for teens. Are these writers basically engaging in pedophilia?

http://www.teenvogue.com/story/anal-sex-what-you-need-to-know

SmarterthanYou
07-20-2017, 10:40 AM
This mag, apparently written by adults, is advising about sex for teens. Are these writers basically engaging in pedophilia?

its common sense, actually. despite the whole idiotic notion that prudish conservatives believe if you teach abstinence, then all teens will practice is abstinence, at least this article attempts to provide some sort of safety with teens who will ignore abstinence.

MAGA MAN
07-20-2017, 10:46 AM
its common sense, actually. despite the whole idiotic notion that prudish conservatives believe if you teach abstinence, then all teens will practice is abstinence, at least this article attempts to provide some sort of safety with teens who will ignore abstinence.

So you're all for teaching kids how to sodomize each other.

Buckly J. Ewer
07-20-2017, 10:49 AM

This thread is proof that you are fucking retarded...

evince
07-20-2017, 10:50 AM
agreed

SmarterthanYou
07-20-2017, 11:02 AM

it's like drugs. some people are going to do them regardless. some kids are going to have sex, regardless. some kids are going to do anal sex, regardless. if teaching them the safest possible means to do so results in them not getting pregnant, sick, or dead, then yes........i'm all for it.

Buckly J. Ewer
07-20-2017, 11:13 AM
it's like drugs. some people are going to do them regardless. some kids are going to have sex, regardless. some kids are going to do anal sex, regardless. if teaching them the safest possible means to do so results in them not getting pregnant, sick, or dead, then yes........i'm all for it.

The retard wants them to die...
Seriously, he does...
It's part of his religious convictions...

SmarterthanYou
07-20-2017, 11:18 AM
Seriously, he does...

in all seriousness, it's not about him 'wanting' them to die. he's always been about people being forced to live in a certain 'moral' way and those that refuse, deserve their fate.

MAGA MAN
07-20-2017, 11:35 AM

You should read the article before you comment further. It encourages this practice. Should we encourage drug use?

MAGA MAN
07-20-2017, 11:37 AM
Seriously, he does...

Actually Bukkky, I encourage you to have as much anal sex, with as many partners, that you possible can.

Sailor
07-20-2017, 04:50 PM
Actually Bukkky, I encourage you to have as much anal sex, with as many partners, that you possible can.

He does not need encouragement for that, he is way ahead of that curve....

SmarterthanYou
07-20-2017, 06:07 PM
You should read the article before you comment further. It encourages this practice. Should we encourage drug use?

nowhere in that article does it state by the author 'I want you to have anal sex'. if it does, show me where.

MAGA MAN
07-21-2017, 01:51 PM
nowhere in that article does it state by the author 'I want you to have anal sex'. if it does, show me where.

I'm not going to re-read it. As I recall, it says that it 'feels good', etc. Shall we tell kids that drugs feel good too?

SmarterthanYou
07-21-2017, 03:17 PM
I'm not going to re-read it. As I recall, it says that it 'feels good', etc. Shall we tell kids that drugs feel good too?

straw man, i'll accept that it doesn't say what you say it does.

MAGA MAN
07-21-2017, 03:32 PM
straw man, i'll accept that it doesn't say what you say it does.

This proves that you haven't read the article.

SmarterthanYou
07-21-2017, 03:36 PM
This proves that you haven't read the article.

irrelevant. saying something 'feels good' is not the same as saying 'you should do this' or 'i urge you to do this'. you can't show what you claim you said.

Isalexi21
07-21-2017, 09:53 PM

All they have to do is google and it's all there....and not in an informative way nessarily

midcan5
07-22-2017, 09:37 AM
LOL conservatives always find something to rant about and then act as if this is going to bring on end times. Grow the heck up, suppose I were to find an article that shows how one could be happy in life and then posted it, would happiness suddenly blossom.... life is too complex for wingnuts.

"The only mystery in life is why the kamikaze pilots wore helmets." Al McGuire

CFM
07-22-2017, 01:49 PM

He wants to learn how to do it to himself.

MAGA MAN
07-24-2017, 12:56 PM
irrelevant. It's entirely relevant. Read the article and then tell me how much of it you agree with.

SmarterthanYou
07-24-2017, 01:17 PM
It's entirely relevant. Read the article and then tell me how much of it you agree with.

why? you don't agree with it so anything I have to say in support of safety information is going to be insulted by you and any other prudish conservative here who refuses to face reality. you still can't show what you claim the article said anyway.

MAGA MAN
07-24-2017, 01:22 PM
why? you don't agree with it so anything I have to say in support of safety information is going to be insulted by you and any other prudish conservative here who refuses to face reality. you still can't show what you claim the article said anyway.

This is hilarious. You make a claim but won't back it up. All you have to do is read the article.

SmarterthanYou
07-24-2017, 05:36 PM
This is hilarious. You make a claim but won't back it up. All you have to do is read the article.

i think you're extremely confused. it was YOU that made the claim and won't back it up.

MAGA MAN
07-25-2017, 06:12 AM
Should we encourage drug use as well?

SmarterthanYou
07-25-2017, 06:43 AM
Should we encourage drug use as well?

strawman. you posed this earlier and it was debunked, remember?

MAGA MAN
07-25-2017, 08:03 AM
Actually it was asked and you made an excuse because you didn't read the article.

zappasguitar
07-25-2017, 10:00 AM
This thread is proof that you are fucking retarded...

BINGO!

zappasguitar
07-25-2017, 10:04 AM

Reductio ad absurdum .

Typical Rightie.

MAGA MAN
07-25-2017, 12:43 PM
Reductio ad absurdum .
Oh really? Aren't states starting to legalize drug use already?

evince
07-25-2017, 12:44 PM
drug use has been legal all through this countries history idiot

evince
07-25-2017, 12:45 PM
go to your local phramacy and look at all the over the counter drugs

MAGA MAN
07-25-2017, 12:51 PM
dont talk to zippy that hell git upsit

CFM
07-25-2017, 12:59 PM
Reductio ad absurdum .

Typical Rightie.

Obama ass licker.

Typical Leftie.

Pucker up, BOY.

zappasguitar
07-25-2017, 01:04 PM

Way to move those goalposts.

There's a BIG difference between legalizing drugs and "encouraging drug use".

SmarterthanYou
07-25-2017, 01:23 PM

if it took a constitutional amendment to prohibit alcohol and another amendment to make it legal again, what gave government the power to prohibit drugs without another amendment????

MAGA MAN
07-25-2017, 02:33 PM
Way to move those goalposts.

There's a BIG difference between legalizing drugs and "encouraging drug use".

Talk about moving goalposts. You are the one who called my analogy absurd, and I pointed out that it was, in fact, quite similar.

MAGA MAN
07-25-2017, 02:34 PM
if it took a constitutional amendment to prohibit alcohol and another amendment to make it legal again, what gave government the power to prohibit drugs without another amendment????

Stick to the OP. Have you read the article yet?

SmarterthanYou
07-25-2017, 02:39 PM
Stick to the OP. Have you read the article yet?

yeah, and it doesn't say what you say it did.

MAGA MAN
07-25-2017, 02:43 PM
As I recall, it says that it 'feels good', etc. Does it say that or not?

zappasguitar
07-25-2017, 02:52 PM

Prove your claim

Cite specifically WHERE the article "encourages" anal sex.

zappasguitar
07-25-2017, 02:54 PM

If you haven't had anal sex, then how do you know it doesn't feel good?

SmarterthanYou
07-25-2017, 04:36 PM

you claimed that it was telling teens to go have anal sex. I asked you to post the part of the article that specifically says that. you haven't.

MAGA MAN
07-26-2017, 10:16 AM
If you haven't had anal sex, then how do you know it doesn't feel good?

I'll let you dwell on that lol

MAGA MAN
07-26-2017, 10:28 AM
You should read the article before you comment further. It encourages this practice.

Encourage: to inspire with courage, spirit, or hope [m-w.com]

Why anal?

Anal sex, though often stigmatized, is a perfectly natural way to engage in sexual activity. People have been having anal sex since the dawn of humanity. Seriously, it's been documented back to the ancient Greeks and then some. So if you’re a little worried about trying it or are having trouble understanding the appeal, just know that it isn’t weird or gross.

The anus is full of nerve endings that, for some, feel awesome when stimulated. The opening of the butthole is where the the most nerves are, so you don’t have to put anything that far up there (if you don’t want to) for it to feel good.
That being said, anal (like all sex acts) is not enjoyed by everyone, and that’s totally OK. You should do what you feel comfortable with and what feels pleasurable for you. There is no wrong way to experience sexuality, and no way is better than any other.

The appeal of anal when you have a prostate

For those of you with prostates, being on the receiving end of anal sex can be a great experience.

First of all: What is a prostate? The prostate is a gland near the bladder that produces prostate fluid, one of the main elements of semen. It is located just in front of the rectum and can be stimulated with a toy, fingers, or penis. It feels like a solid, small bulge.

It feels good to have the prostate stimulated. This is one of the reasons receiving anal sex when you have a prostate can be very enjoyable. You can even have a prostate-induced orgasm!

The appeal of anal when you do not have a prostate

Just because you have a vagina does not mean anal is off-limits. Many vagina owners love anal play. You don’t need to have a prostate to enjoy anal sex. For those without a prostate, having your anus stimulated can still be great — remember all those nerve endings are still in the fold here.

Cancel 2018.1
07-26-2017, 11:52 AM
The last thing I thought about at 17 or 18 was anal sex I was so damn happy to have my erection in a vagina .

Always
08-03-2017, 11:23 AM
Ones need to realize everything that feels good is not good for you, it is asinine to encourage children to have sex, yes they may do it anyway, that's life, however the encouraging should fall on a more mature level, like share your body with one who will love you forever (spouse) as far as positions that's no ones business but the HUSBAND AND WIFE, how they enjoy one another, and it's dangerous to discuss your love life with someone else

domer76
08-08-2017, 09:16 PM

<nope>

MAGA MAN
08-10-2017, 06:29 AM
Going to give up your subscription now?

Is that the best you can do?

Русский агент
11-19-2017, 01:46 PM

Teen Vogue has been shut down.

MAGA MAN
11-19-2017, 02:37 PM
Haha. Libs here must be so sad.

Русский агент
11-19-2017, 04:00 PM
Haha. Libs here must be so sad.

They must be in mourning.

https://static.pjmedia.com/parenting/user-content/48/files/2017/07/TeenVogue.sized-770x415x220x58x1018x549.png

Teen Vogue's 'Guide to Anal Sex' for kids

Teen Vogue is kaput. Condé Nasty has announced that Teen Vogue is getting the axe.

The New York-based publisher, which has instilled a hiring freeze, will slash about 80 jobs. Budgets across departments are also expected to get a haircut, with the worst-performing divisions getting cut. As part of that mandate, Condé Nasty will shutter Teen Vogue.

There's no mention in the DEMOCRAT-infested media of the controversy that caused the huge dip in sales: the pushing of explicit and dangerous sexual practices on children.

The Activist Mommy led a boycott of Teen Vogue that seems to have done the trick. Good riddance. The last few months have brought us these scintillating headlines from Teen Vogue.

"The Beginners Guide to Healing Crystals"
"10 Couples Get Real About Painful Sex"
"Chrissy Teigen's Nipple Showed on Snapchat and She's Not Sorry"
"The Trump Administration is Trying to Control Women's Bodies and We Can't Let Them"

Not only was Teen Vogue pushing sexual practices on kids, but they were pushing DEMOCRAT politics on them too.

Since the presidential election, Teen Vogue has railed against the Trump administration.

Maybe non-DEMOCRAT American parents don't want their kids being fed DEMOCRAT pedophile propaganda disguised as a fashion magazine.

What used to be a magazine about lipstick and prom dresses became degenerate DEMOCRAT propaganda and child sexploitation.

Who the heck is going to buy that? No one, apparently.

https://pjmedia.com/parenting/teen-vogue-shutters-shortly-publishing-guide-anal-sex-teen-girls/

Nordberg
12-02-2017, 05:00 PM
Nearly everyone is taught abstinence. How that working out? How did it work when you were growing up? Did anyone listen to their parents?

Русский агент
12-06-2017, 03:46 PM
https://i.imgur.com/6kiunOA.gif

Nordberg
12-20-2017, 04:36 PM
You have leftys confused with priests.

Русский агент
12-20-2017, 04:42 PM
Nearly everyone is taught abstinence. How that working out? How did it work when you were growing up? Did anyone listen to their parents?

It worked fine for me. Underage children should not be having sex. Not with each other, and not with adults. I managed to avoid both.

Thanks for asking.

Русский агент
12-20-2017, 04:42 PM
You have leftys confused with priests.

I do? When was Joe Biden in the priesthood?

Damocles
12-20-2017, 07:40 PM
<nope>

Pay attention to the rules. You don't get many warnings, this is probably the only one you will get. Rule 12.

domer76
12-20-2017, 07:47 PM
Pay attention to the rules. You don't get many warnings, this is probably the only one you will get. Rule 12.

Are you fucking kidding me? From AUGUST? I can’t even review that post to explain whatever my reply was.

Damn lame.

MAGA MAN
12-20-2017, 08:59 PM
Are you fucking kidding me? From AUGUST? I can’t even review that post to explain whatever my reply was.

Damn lame.

Gomer got spanked. lol

domer76
12-20-2017, 09:07 PM
Gomer got spanked. lol

Nope, still here, bitch.

MAGA MAN
12-20-2017, 09:14 PM
Nope, still here, bitch.

...with a bruised arse lol