PDA

View Full Version : Masons

Beefy
01-17-2008, 02:51 AM
What do they do, and what is the point?

uscitizen
01-17-2008, 04:13 AM
Just a noahide club out to rule the wolrd.
I have never met a mason who knew how to lay a brick though.
the little aprons are sure cute :D

Actually I think it is just another exclusive type of status pump up your ego type of club for those who need the ego boost of the exclusivity factor offered by the masons.

They do a lot of good for communities though.

Beefy, why are you wanting to get asshat and damo going so early in the morning ?

Blackwater Lunchbreak
01-17-2008, 06:17 AM
Most masons are fairly innocuous joe schmoe types, who like to feel special. The Illuminati is the secret club inside the masons which does rule the world in a brutal selfish fashion. They use the masons for cover.

gonzojournals
01-17-2008, 07:49 AM
Most masons are fairly innocuous joe schmoe types, who like to feel special. The Illuminati is the secret club inside the masons which does rule the world in a brutal selfish fashion. They use the masons for cover.

I swear you must be Bill Cooper reincarnated.

Chapdog
01-17-2008, 07:56 AM
Freemasonry is not powerful anymore.

uscitizen
01-17-2008, 07:58 AM

says who ? They have strong connections in all communities.
How many of our "Leaders" have been masons ?

Chapdog
01-17-2008, 08:02 AM
says who ? They have strong connections in all communities.
How many of our "Leaders" have been masons ?

well generally speaking its a good crop of people to pluck from but they don't sit around conspiring. Its nothing more then what say a fraternal brotherhood does.. You know guy from Boston College hires the candidate from Boston College.

Socrtease
01-17-2008, 08:02 AM
Most masons are fairly innocuous joe schmoe types, who like to feel special. The Illuminati is the secret club inside the masons which does rule the world in a brutal selfish fashion. They use the masons for cover.Diagnostic criteria for 301.0 Paranoid Personality Disorder

A. A pervasive distrust and suspiciousness of others such that their motives are interpreted as malevolent, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by four (or more) of the following:

(1) suspects, without sufficient basis, that others are exploiting, harming, or deceiving him or her
(2) is preoccupied with unjustified doubts about the loyalty or trustworthiness of friends or associates
(3) is reluctant to confide in others because of unwarranted fear that the information will be used maliciously against him or her
(4) reads hidden demeaning or threatening meanings into benign remarks or events
(5) persistently bears grudges, i.e., is unforgiving of insults, injuries, or slights
(6) perceives attacks on his or her character or reputation that are not apparent to others and is quick to react angrily or to counterattack
(7) has recurrent suspicions, without justification, regarding fidelity of spouse or sexual partner

B. Does not occur exclusively during the course of Schizophrenia, a Mood Disorder With Psychotic Features, or another Psychotic Disorder and is not due to the direct physiological effects of a general medical condition.
Note: If criteria are met prior to the onset of Schizophrenia, add "Premorbid," e.g., "Paranoid Personality Disorder (Premorbid)."

gonzojournals
01-17-2008, 08:05 AM
Be sure to add "Uses 'Noahide' as Euphemism for 'Jew'"

charver
01-17-2008, 08:05 AM

I thought they ran this board.

Don't tell me you're not all Damo's masonic underlings?

uscitizen
01-17-2008, 08:09 AM

Don't tell me you're not all Damo's masonic underlings?

shhh.

Socrtease
01-17-2008, 08:09 AM

Don't tell me you're not all Damo's masonic underlings?Underling! Indeed!

Chapdog
01-17-2008, 08:12 AM
It’s a good club for male companionship. My grandfather joined after ww2 and gained life long friends. When my grandmother died they paid for her entire funeral and burial. When he passes to the next life they will pay for all fees associated with a proper ww2 vet funeral at no expense to my mother or my aunt his only children.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
01-17-2008, 08:40 AM
Be sure to add "Uses 'Noahide' as Euphemism for 'Jew'"

A Noahide is explicitly a non jew who believes jews are God's Chosen people and should be obeyed and kowtowed to. Basically, they're a victim of identity manipulation who have been forced to acknowledge their second class status in the eyes of the lord.

Damocles
01-17-2008, 08:41 AM
What do they do, and what is the point?
We give out scholarships and aid in medical bills for kids. For a large part that is about it.

Socrtease
01-17-2008, 08:48 AM
They also run around in funny little cars at parades

Damocles
01-17-2008, 08:49 AM
They also run around in funny little cars at parades
That is actually a "symptom" of the aiding in kids' medical bills. The Shriners (the guys in the cars) have several burn hospitals that they run without sending out a single bill to the patients in their care. The parades help them to advertise and provide for some fun at the same time.

tinfoil
01-17-2008, 08:52 AM
Groups of elite wealthy businessmen with conncetions worldwide have absolutely no power at all. It's just silly to believe money brings power.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
01-17-2008, 08:53 AM
Groups of elite wealthy businessmen with conncetions worldwide have absolutely no power at all. It's just silly to believe money brings power.

Yes. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. I am the great oz.

Damocles
01-17-2008, 08:56 AM
Almost none of the masons are wealthy or connected. This is a myth perpetuated by those who wish others to believe that they know more, and are therefore more special, than the rest of society.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
01-17-2008, 09:06 AM
Almost none of the masons are wealthy or connected. This is a myth perpetuated by those who wish others to believe that they know more, and are therefore more special, than the rest of society.

Almost none. You got a link?

Chapdog
01-17-2008, 09:07 AM
you want to pick on a club.. skull and bones are far more shifty.

Damocles
01-17-2008, 09:10 AM
Almost none. You got a link?
Right. Do you have a link to a list of every mason alive today? How about a link to every servicemember alive today? Does that make the military "secret" or just point to the fact that such information wouldn't be available regardless of the fact that they are not a secret society.

I have personal information based on direct knowledge. I have yet to meet one mason, other than Bob Dole, that is even in government or anything other than just a normal middle class person. They are very representative of the population at large.

gonzojournals
01-17-2008, 09:12 AM
A Noahide is explicitly a non jew who believes jews are God's Chosen people and should be obeyed and kowtowed to. Basically, they're a victim of identity manipulation who have been forced to acknowledge their second class status in the eyes of the lord.

In other words, you are an idiot....this is just the whole "Jewish Banker" conspiracy re-packaged.

uscitizen
01-17-2008, 09:12 AM
How about acting goofy riding mini bikes and such in parades ?

BRUTALITOPS
01-17-2008, 09:58 AM
damo how much dues do you have to pay a year and do they adjust on a sliding scale or something?

Damocles
01-17-2008, 10:07 AM
damo how much dues do you have to pay a year and do they adjust on a sliding scale or something?
Not much. I bought a perpetual membership so I don't worry about dues at all, but people in our lodge pay about $80 per year at this time.

gonzojournals
01-17-2008, 10:09 AM
"The Juwes are the men That Will not be Blamed for nothing."

Eh Damo?

uscitizen
01-17-2008, 10:11 AM
- 14 Presidents: Clinton, Ford, Truman, both Roosevelt, Jackson, Monroe, Washington... Not Masons: Bush, Reagan, Eisenhower, Kennedy, Nixon, Carter, Lincoln... (Johnson: Apprentice)
- 18 Vice-Presidents: Including Gore...
- 18 Senators: Dole, Byrd, Bentsen, Nunn, Helms, Goldwater, Kemp, Thurmond... Wallace...
- 76 members of the House of Representatives: Gingrich, Wright, Lott, Pepper, W. Ford, Rangel...
- 35 U.S. Supreme Court Justices: Out of the 9 members, in 1941: 5 to 4; in 1949: 8 to 1; in 1957: 6 to 3; in 1971: 5 to 4: Warren, Marshall...
- Generals Colin Powell, MacArthur, Doolittle.
- Declaration of Independence: 9 of the 56 signers. Franklin

Damocles
01-17-2008, 10:15 AM
Clinton was not a mason. He was a member of the DeMolay which is a kids organization.

That's like calling somebody a soldier because they were in the Boy Scouts.

gonzojournals
01-17-2008, 10:16 AM
Clinton was not a mason.

Oh, you mean like Cindy Sheehan?

uscitizen
01-17-2008, 10:19 AM
Clinton was not a mason. He was a member of the DeMolay which is a kids organization.

well if you guys were open with your membership records.....

I just grabbed it off a website. Most of the sites that pop up on a search for masons in government are asshats kind of places.

Damocles
01-17-2008, 10:21 AM

I just grabbed it off a website. Most of the sites that pop up on a search for masons in government are asshats kind of places.
Yep. And we are open. You merely have to ask. Freemasons are not a "secret society" in any traditional sense. If we were why would we proudly proclaim most of the founders to be Freemasons? Why would we drive around with license plates showing that we are Freemasons?

Of course they are not public record, but would you be able to find a list of Boy Scouts in the Denver Area? Why are they so "secret"? Of course they aren't.

uscitizen
01-17-2008, 10:23 AM
funny you should keep mentioning the boy scouts I think their founder was a mason...

Damocles
01-17-2008, 10:27 AM
funny you should keep mentioning the boy scouts I think their founder was a mason...
That's possible. I mention it only because it is a group that people know that aren't often associated with conspiracy.

Any group would have done. 4H or anything.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
01-18-2008, 06:01 AM

My kind of places? You mean places that tell the truth?

gonzojournals
01-18-2008, 06:55 AM
My kind of places? You mean places that tell the truth?

He means crazy sites.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
01-22-2008, 08:22 AM
He means crazy sites.

Like which ones?

Damocles
01-22-2008, 08:25 AM
Like which ones?
Like the ones who believe that George Washington was actually Adam Weishaupt.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
01-22-2008, 08:39 AM

That's crazy talk. The masons are still hiding something though.

gonzojournals
01-22-2008, 08:39 AM

Not only that, but they also combine the Washington/Adam Weishaupt with Adam Smith, saying that Washington-Weishaupt wrote The Wealth of Nations.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
01-22-2008, 08:41 AM
Not only that, but they also combine the Washington/Adam Weishaupt with Adam Smith, saying that Washington-Weishaupt wrote The Wealth of Nations.

That is consistent with the general war through trade mercantilist agenda.

gonzojournals
01-22-2008, 08:45 AM
That is consistent with the general war through trade mercantilist agenda.

LOL. I told you.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
06-15-2009, 05:45 AM
Diagnostic criteria for 301.0 Paranoid Personality Disorder

A. A pervasive distrust and suspiciousness of others such that their motives are interpreted as malevolent, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by four (or more) of the following:

(1) suspects, without sufficient basis, that others are exploiting, harming, or deceiving him or her
(2) is preoccupied with unjustified doubts about the loyalty or trustworthiness of friends or associates
(3) is reluctant to confide in others because of unwarranted fear that the information will be used maliciously against him or her
(4) reads hidden demeaning or threatening meanings into benign remarks or events
(5) persistently bears grudges, i.e., is unforgiving of insults, injuries, or slights
(6) perceives attacks on his or her character or reputation that are not apparent to others and is quick to react angrily or to counterattack
(7) has recurrent suspicions, without justification, regarding fidelity of spouse or sexual partner

B. Does not occur exclusively during the course of Schizophrenia, a Mood Disorder With Psychotic Features, or another Psychotic Disorder and is not due to the direct physiological effects of a general medical condition.
Note: If criteria are met prior to the onset of Schizophrenia, add "Premorbid," e.g., "Paranoid Personality Disorder (Premorbid)."

The masonic affiliation of the nation's asshole elite class is well documented.

Solitary1
06-15-2009, 06:05 AM
I always thought the masons just hated windows.

I will say that the work they do for kids is amazing. If they keep up the charity work they do, they can keep up the power-brokerage work as well.

Good job for your part, Damo.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
06-15-2009, 06:17 AM
I always thought the masons just hated windows.

I will say that the work they do for kids is amazing. If they keep up the charity work they do, they can keep up the power-brokerage work as well.

Good job for your part, Damo.

Most masons are not involved in the inner sanctum. They're just ignorant shmoes who give the real inner organization cover, oh, and allegiance for being allowed to be in the special idiot club.

Damocles
06-15-2009, 06:43 AM
Most masons are not involved in the inner sanctum. They're just ignorant shmoes who give the real inner organization cover, oh, and allegiance for being allowed to be in the special idiot club.
Most paranoid freaks give themselves excuses to continue to believe their pervasive ideology in the face of facts that directly conflict with their beliefs.

charver
06-15-2009, 06:59 AM
No need for animosity gents.

Why don't you two just shake hands and say no more about this masonic bidness?

http://www.ifanboy.com/images/ifanboy/simpsons_handshake.jpg

Blackwater Lunchbreak
06-15-2009, 07:04 AM
Most paranoid freaks give themselves excuses to continue to believe their pervasive ideology in the face of facts that directly conflict with their beliefs.

I'd like to see the raw data on that surmization.

Damocles
06-15-2009, 07:05 AM
I'd like to see the raw data on that surmization.
You have copious posts on this board alone that attest to it.

Damocles
06-15-2009, 07:06 AM
No need for animosity gents.

Why don't you two just shake hands and say no more about this masonic bidness?

http://www.ifanboy.com/images/ifanboy/simpsons_handshake.jpg
Because it entertains me.

charver
06-15-2009, 07:11 AM
Because it entertains me.

Don't believe him, AHZ.

Remember Roberto Calvi.

Don Quixote
06-15-2009, 07:40 AM
We give out scholarships and aid in medical bills for kids. For a large part that is about it.

you forgot strong support for public schools

free masons are speculative rather than operative masons that have secret rites but otherwise a public persona

Don Quixote
06-15-2009, 07:46 AM
ahz

you forgot the DeMolays, a masonic sponsored youth group that helps adolescents grow up to be good men

Damocles
06-15-2009, 07:53 AM
ahz

you forgot the DeMolays, a masonic sponsored youth group that helps adolescents grow up to be good men
Job's Daughters too.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
06-15-2009, 08:01 AM
Order Of The Eastern Star is the one for chicks.