PDA

View Full Version : Things that annoy me

Beefy
01-15-2008, 04:03 PM
1.) People who are so opposed to cussing that they use the word "crud".

2.) uscitizen

3.) When a fly goes into my fettucine

4.) Really hot zippers on pants fresh out of the drier

5.) Whiny, insecure dogs

6.) All cats

7.) Tom Cruise

8.) Partisan hacks

9.) Paper airplanes that don't fly right

10.) Angry MBA's with Napoleon complex who can't spell.

gonzojournals
01-15-2008, 04:04 PM
How could you be annoyed by cats?

uscitizen
01-15-2008, 04:05 PM
#2 Great I feel I have accompolished something :)

#8 so you annoy yourself ?

Beefy
01-15-2008, 04:08 PM
#2 Great I feel I have accompolished something :)

#8 so you annoy yourself ?

11.) Horrible, terrible jokes of opportunity

And I just put you in there to get a rise out of you anyway. :clink:

gonzojournals
01-15-2008, 04:10 PM

Damn.

uscitizen
01-15-2008, 04:13 PM

And I just put you in there to get a rise out of you anyway. :clink:

Of course that is why I responded in kind. :clink:

LadyT
01-15-2008, 05:26 PM
1.) People who are so opposed to cussing that they use the word "crud".

2.) uscitizen

3.) When a fly goes into my fettucine

4.) Really hot zippers on pants fresh out of the drier

5.) Whiny, insecure dogs

6.) All cats

7.) Tom Cruise

8.) Partisan hacks

9.) Paper airplanes that don't fly right

10.) Angry MBA's with Napoleon complex who can't spell.

Amen brother to #6

LadyT
01-15-2008, 05:30 PM
Ohhh ooh me next:

Things I hate:

1) Slow-driving left lane hoggers
2) PETA ass holes
3) George W Bush
4) Barbara Bush for giving birth to GWB
5) Cats
6) Children that talk
7) Bill O'Reilly
8) Hot Tub Salesmen
9) Wedgies
10) Incoherent drunken posters

Minister of Truth
01-15-2008, 06:34 PM
Ah, crud! Beefy, you're really friggin' vexing me, gosh darn it!

Yes, those hot tub salesmen are beginning to get on my nerves as well...

DamnYankee
01-15-2008, 06:44 PM

Amen. I call them "Leftists". :pke:

LadyT
01-15-2008, 06:54 PM
Amen. I call them "Leftists". :pke:

:p

gonzojournals
01-15-2008, 07:53 PM
Things I hate (in no particular order, except for #1):

#1- The word 'fatigue'
#2- Democrats
#3- Republicans
#4- Welfare
#5- The phrase "cash money"
#6- Desh
#7- David Caruso in CSI: Miami
#8- Virgins
#9- Virginians
#10- Cold showers
#11- Starbucks coffee
#12- Portuguese
#13- Chinese
#14- Languages that lack alphabets
#15- Revisionist History
#16- Bladder infections
#17- My persistent cough
#18- Pizza Hut
#19- FDR
#20- Evangelicals
#21- PETA
#22- Unions
#23- Hanson
#24- Britney Spears
#25- Barack Obama
#26- Bill Maher
#27- Jon Stewart
#28- Elizabeth II
#29- Shitty beer
#30- Affirmative Action

Those are a random selection of thirty things...the whole list would be much too long (but I might add some through edits).

Cypress
01-15-2008, 07:57 PM
Ohhh ooh me next:

Things I hate:

2) PETA ass holes
3) George W Bush
5) Cats
6) Children that talk
7) Bill O'Reilly
8) Hot Tub Salesmen
9) Wedgies

Grand Dragon Paul didn't make your list?

Minister of Truth
01-15-2008, 10:39 PM
Gonzo - what the hell did Virgins ever do to you? Slut!

Oh, and Pizza Hutt is my favorite resturant in the world. It makes the best version of the best food, and is therefore the best in the world. So piss off!

Beefy
01-15-2008, 11:37 PM
Ohhh ooh me next:

Things I hate:

8) Hot Tub Salesmen

WHAT???

This is all because of the mormon missionary thing right?

And how can you not like cawacko? The guy's freakin great!

Damocles
01-15-2008, 11:40 PM
Crud? I always use "Crap".... *whew*...

Beefy
01-15-2008, 11:42 PM
Crud? I always use "Crap".... *whew*...

Crap I can deal with. Even "rubbish" or "nonsense". "Preposterous" even works, but crud? That's damned annoying.

Damocles
01-15-2008, 11:44 PM
Crap I can deal with. Even "rubbish" or "nonsense". "Preposterous" even works, but crud? That's damned annoying.
Cheese and Rice! Tell us how you really feel!

:tongout:

uscitizen
01-16-2008, 01:51 AM
Things I hate (in no particular order, except for #1):

#1- The word 'fatigue'
#2- Democrats
#3- Republicans
#4- Welfare
#5- The phrase "cash money"
#6- Desh
#7- David Caruso in CSI: Miami
#8- Virgins
#9- Virginians
#10- Cold showers
#11- Starbucks coffee
#12- Portuguese
#13- Chinese
#14- Languages that lack alphabets
#15- Revisionist History
#16- Bladder infections
#17- My persistent cough
#18- Pizza Hut
#19- FDR
#20- Evangelicals
#21- PETA
#22- Unions
#23- Hanson
#24- Britney Spears
#25- Barack Obama
#26- Bill Maher
#27- Jon Stewart
#28- Elizabeth II
#29- Shitty beer
#30- Affirmative Action

Those are a random selection of thirty things...the whole list would be much too long (but I might add some through edits).

is there anything you do like ?

Beefy
01-16-2008, 02:21 AM

He's with you. He likes bad humor.

uscitizen
01-16-2008, 02:26 AM
He's with you. He likes bad humor.

I think he is much meaner than I am.
Why do you hate american humor ?

Beefy
01-16-2008, 03:27 AM
I think he is much meaner than I am.
Why do you hate american humor ?

You know, I coined the "why do you hate america" gag back in '03, and its since been wrung dry.

uscitizen
01-16-2008, 06:37 AM
You know, I coined the "why do you hate america" gag back in '03, and its since been wrung dry.

I thought SR had the copyright on that ? butt anyway it still works ;)

gonzojournals
01-16-2008, 07:12 AM

Things I do like (a short list in no particular order, except for number 1):

#1- Mel Gibson
#2- Mel Gibson movies
#3- Screwdrivers (the drink)
#4- Jack Daniels
#5- Good beer
#6- Marlboro Reds
#7- Books
#8- Movies
#9- My car (2003 Kia Optima)
#10- Joseph Stalin (though I don't know why)
#11- Hellblazer comic series
#12- Sleeping
#13- Sex
#14- Young Libertarian
#15- Frango chocolate
#16- Liberty Orchard candy
#17- Tool
#18- Being a dick
#19- Mussolini (pre-Hitler)
#20- Lustmord

uscitizen
01-16-2008, 07:15 AM
Mel Gibson ? hmmmm

LadyT
01-16-2008, 07:39 AM
WHAT???

This is all because of the mormon missionary thing right?

And how can you not like cawacko? The guy's freakin great!

LMAO! you know I have nothin' but luv 4 u beefy! And ditto on cawacko. He's not incoherent when he's drunk. He's hilarious.

tinfoil
01-16-2008, 08:15 AM
How could you be annoyed by cats?

they smell
they piss on things
they scratch everything up
You're right, what's not to love?

Cancel 2016.2
01-16-2008, 08:55 AM
Ohhh ooh me next:

Things I hate:

2) PETA ass holes
3) George W Bush
5) Cats
6) Children that talk
7) Bill O'Reilly
8) Hot Tub Salesmen
9) Wedgies

LMAO at #'s 4 & 6

Cancel 2016.2
01-16-2008, 08:56 AM

Oh, and Pizza Hutt is my favorite resturant in the world. It makes the best version of the best food, and is therefore the best in the world. So piss off!

Its probably more like "what didn't the virgins do"...

TexasMeg
01-16-2008, 09:05 AM
Ohhh ooh me next:

Things I hate:

2) PETA ass holes
3) George W Bush
5) Cats
6) Children that talk
7) Bill O'Reilly
8) Hot Tub Salesmen
9) Wedgies

LOL i hate yours the best. as for #6...does that count for screaming twins outside my bedroom door right now too? oh wait...maybe its just the action i hate. Children are a blessing...children are a blessing...children are a blessing...(my daily mantra)

LadyT
01-16-2008, 09:40 AM
LOL i hate yours the best. as for #6...does that count for screaming twins outside my bedroom door right now too? oh wait...maybe its just the action i hate. Children are a blessing...children are a blessing...children are a blessing...(my daily mantra)

LOL. Actually my coworkers and I were just talking about having multiples. Kids are too darn expensive. We decided that if you have triplets you have to determine which one is the smart one early on and invest in that one. Give 'em a puzzle or something. You have to train the other ones to marry rich.

"...sorry kids.....looks like Sammy is the only one that gets to go to college...."

TexasMeg
01-16-2008, 09:43 AM
LOL. Actually my coworkers and I were just talking about having multiples. Kids are too darn expensive. We decided that if you have triplets you have to determine which one is the smart one early on and invest in that one. Give 'em a puzzle or something. You have to train the other ones to marry rich.

"...sorry kids.....looks like Sammy is the only one that gets to go to college...."

LOL definitely an idea for me to consider. Hmmm maybe i'll train the girl and have the boy marry rich. At least then she can possibly afford her own wedding :clink:

LadyT
01-16-2008, 09:47 AM
LOL definitely an idea for me to consider. Hmmm maybe i'll train the girl and have the boy marry rich. At least then she can possibly afford her own wedding :clink:

The plan isn't gender biased at all. If the boy is the one that ends up with the puzzle in his mouth rather than trying to put it together........that's life!:clink:

TexasMeg
01-16-2008, 09:50 AM
The plan isn't gender biased at all. If the boy is the one that ends up with the puzzle in his mouth rather than trying to put it together........that's life!:clink:

OMG are you spying in my house?? LOL

LadyT
01-16-2008, 09:57 AM
OMG are you spying in my house?? LOL

;)

Blackwater Lunchbreak
01-16-2008, 10:01 AM
I'd train the girls to marry rich, and have the boy be a provider, just because of how society is. Rich and successful women STILL want the man to make MORE and that's why they're all withering on the vine, still single, searching for someone worthy. Men are willing to actually provide for others without considering the supported spouse a "loser". This is just what I would do, based on years of human observation.

LadyT
01-16-2008, 10:05 AM
I'd train the girls to marry rich, and have the boy be a provider, just because of how society is. Rich and successful women STILL want the man to make MORE and that's why they're all withering on the vine, still single, searching for someone worthy. Men are willing to actually provide for others without considering the supported spouse a "loser". This is just what I would do, based on years of human observation.

STFU you misogynist tool.

Damocles
01-16-2008, 10:17 AM
they smell
they piss on things
they scratch everything up
You're right, what's not to love?
My cat does none of these things. And he keeps the mice out of the house and barn.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
01-16-2008, 10:17 AM
STFU you misogynist tool.

That's right, women hate marrying up.

Damocles
01-16-2008, 10:18 AM

You are entirely insane. Pizza Hut does not make the best pizza in the world. Although I don't hate it and it isn't bad for conveyor belt pizza, it is far from the best pizza in the world.

BRUTALITOPS
01-16-2008, 10:49 AM
Ohhh ooh me next:

Things I hate:

SO TRUE! That's way up on my list.

LadyT
01-16-2008, 11:18 AM
You are entirely insane. Pizza Hut does not make the best pizza in the world. Although I don't hate it and it isn't bad for conveyor belt pizza, it is far from the best pizza in the world.

I used to love it actually. But you're right. Its so not even close to being the best pizza in the world. I wouldn't even call it good for conveyor belt pizza. Its so greasy and the ingredients are so unfresh.

LadyT
01-16-2008, 11:19 AM
SO TRUE! That's way up on my list.

I know right! These people need to be caned.

Cancel 2016.2
01-16-2008, 11:24 AM

sweeeeeeeet!

FUCK THE POLICE
01-16-2008, 11:26 AM

I think they need to be locked in a claustrophobic coffin for the rest of their life, and noise and bright lights need to be flashed at them for 40 hours, and then for another 40 hours they will be in complete sensory deprivation, off and on forever until they die of old age. We'll surgically reconstruct their mouth so that they have to be force fed, and their nose to force them to breathe, so whenever they go into the deep levels of insanity they won't even been able to kill themselves by not breathing.. It's the only suitable punishment.

LadyT
01-16-2008, 11:29 AM
I think they need to be locked in a claustrophobic coffin for the rest of their life, and noise and bright lights need to be flashed at them for 40 hours, and then for another 40 hours they will be in complete sensory deprivation, off and on forever until they die of old age. We'll surgically reconstruct their mouth so that they have to be force fed, and their nose to force them to breathe, so whenever they go into the deep levels of insanity they won't even been able to kill themselves by not breathing.. It's the only suitable punishment.

That's way to harsh WM. 20 hours of sensory deprivation is enough. Otherwise, I like the way you think.

FUCK THE POLICE
01-16-2008, 11:36 AM
Well, my main line of thought in choosing 40 hour intervals would be to completely throw off their sleep cycle. They could only get sleep during the sensory deprivation. But they probably wouldn't want to wake up. I would believe in sensory overload all the time, but they'd die of sleep deprivation. No matter how hard they tried they couldn't force themselves to kill themselves by not sleeping in the sensory deprivation period. Alternatively, you could make the sensory deprivation period very short, 2-3 hours, so they'd constantly be sleep deprived for the rest of their lives.

DamnYankee
01-16-2008, 01:43 PM
I think they need to be locked in a claustrophobic coffin for the rest of their life, and noise and bright lights need to be flashed at them for 40 hours, and then for another 40 hours they will be in complete sensory deprivation, off and on forever until they die of old age. We'll surgically reconstruct their mouth so that they have to be force fed, and their nose to force them to breathe, so whenever they go into the deep levels of insanity they won't even been able to kill themselves by not breathing.. It's the only suitable punishment. As long as they are not Muslim terrorists the ACLU should be right with you on this. :pke:

TRGLDTE
01-16-2008, 01:54 PM
Indecisive people

"Wandering Wildebeests" - i.e., a family of fatties, with double wide asses and arms flailing out to the side, waddling along side by side at turtle-like speed.

The traffic direction cop at Turner Classics. You suck. You actually make it worse.

FUCK THE POLICE
01-16-2008, 02:10 PM
As long as they are not Muslim terrorists the ACLU should be right with you on this. :pke:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup: :lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:
:lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup: :lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:
:lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:
:lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:

LOL!!!!! LOL!!!! ZOMG! LOL!!!!!:party::hedb::cheer:

BTW,

:nolovejesus:

DamnYankee
01-16-2008, 02:20 PM
Glad you liked it.

Minister of Truth
01-16-2008, 02:21 PM

That's how Deacon John Adams did it in the 1750's. He sent his eldest son, John, to Harvard College and the rest he retained as farmers. It worked out too, as John Adams became an excellent lawyer and a brilliant Founding Father...

LadyT
01-16-2008, 02:41 PM
That's how Deacon John Adams did it in the 1750's. He sent his eldest son, John, to Harvard College and the rest he retained as farmers. It worked out too, as John Adams became an excellent lawyer and a brilliant Founding Father...

yup. pick the one kid that's likely to succeed and prepare all the others for the mediocre existence they are destined to have.

FUCK THE POLICE
01-16-2008, 02:43 PM
Wouldn't it make the most sense to prepare all of them as much as possible, with the pre-condition that if you pay for college you get half of all of their future profits?

gonzojournals
01-16-2008, 02:49 PM
The reason I hate virgins is because they get clingy and you have to deal with them crying over the first time they have sex.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
01-16-2008, 03:28 PM
yup. pick the one kid that's likely to succeed and prepare all the others for the mediocre existence they are destined to have.

Nothing like your mother selling you short right off the bat. You're an evil bitch, seriously.

Minister of Truth
01-16-2008, 09:06 PM
The reason I hate virgins is because they get clingy and you have to deal with them crying over the first time they have sex.

The crying not being the doing of a virgin, you forget... :tongout:

bob
01-16-2008, 09:08 PM
Ohhh ooh me next:

Things I hate:

2) PETA ass holes
3) George W Bush
5) Cats
6) Children that talk
7) Bill O'Reilly