PDA

View Full Version : Hello Texas Meg.............!

Battleborne
01-11-2008, 12:11 PM
We see ya sneaking around the threads...say something already...or I willbe forced to dedicate a song to you in now playing...Maybe 'Run around Sue'...:cof1:

Cancel7
01-11-2008, 12:37 PM
digusting.

Battleborne
01-11-2008, 12:41 PM
digusting.

:rolleyes: Grow up femme nazi!

TexasMeg
01-11-2008, 01:35 PM
:) Thanks for the welcome!! I'm just getting a feel for all of you right now. But you can count on seeing more of me...:p

Chapdog
01-11-2008, 01:38 PM
Welcome. Jump right on in.

Battleborne
01-11-2008, 01:41 PM
:) Thanks for the welcome!! I'm just getting a feel for all of you right now. But you can count on seeing more of me...:p

But I am a shy guy...
;)

TexasMeg
01-11-2008, 01:41 PM
and btw i wont judge this MB based on your music preference...:cool:

Battleborne
01-11-2008, 01:43 PM
and btw i wont judge this MB based on your music preference...:cool:

I love oldies,Country and maybe your sense of humor...:dunno: yet...:cof1:

TexasMeg
01-11-2008, 01:46 PM
watch and learn...;)

Cancel7
01-11-2008, 01:49 PM
You know, I really don’t care if this drooling old fool wants to desperately hit on any poster he thinks might be a woman. What really galls me is that because I call him what he is, an old trolling perv, he tells people that I am delusional and think everyone is “after me”.

As if I, am hoping to convince everybody that a retired, alcoholic, incoherent, old fart wants me.

Wow, that would be quite a feather in my cyber resume.

Battleborne
01-11-2008, 01:51 PM
watch and learn...;)

I am all ears...and eyes...I love to learn from the masters...I am a humble old fart...well at least that is what most of the libs call me a 'Old Fart'...without a clue...:clink:

Battleborne
01-11-2008, 01:54 PM
You know, I really don’t care if this drooling old fool wants to desperately hit on any poster he thinks might be a woman. What really galls me is that because I call him what he is, an old trolling perv, he tells people that I am delusional and think everyone is “after me”.

As if I, am hoping to convince everybody that a retired, alcoholic, incoherent, old fart wants me.

The femme nazi speaks again...without a clue as usual...get a life Ms.Code Pink...kay!

Side note: There is a oldies song you should really listen too...it sums me up...'Dance with the Guitar Man'... Duane Eddy Ya are in my sights and I will crush you...Ms...'Oh everybody loves me'...Not!

Chapdog
01-11-2008, 02:04 PM
it is nice to have female prerogative on this board... you all do represent 51% of the population.

Shit - does that remark make me a sexist?

Battleborne
01-11-2008, 02:07 PM
it is nice to have female prerogative on this board... you all do represent 51% of the population.

Shit - does that remark make me a sexist?

she is a real loser from the get go...femme nazi without a clue!;)

TexasMeg
01-11-2008, 02:08 PM
hmmm...seems i have some catching up to do..and some opinions of my own to form lol.

uscitizen
01-11-2008, 02:11 PM
hmmm...seems i have some catching up to do..and some opinions of my own to form lol.

Fer sure. Welcome to our madness.

Battleborne
01-11-2008, 02:13 PM

and I am absolutely postive that darla will be pm'ing you and and saying how much of a jerk I am...let common sense be your judge...click on my sig about who and what I am...I am open...darla cowers to who she really is...except being Ms.'Code Pink'...lol...What I post and list is the real me...Liberals always cower from reality...:cof1:

uscitizen
01-11-2008, 02:15 PM
Darn BB seems to be birddoggin our new member for some reason....

Battleborne
01-11-2008, 02:18 PM
Darn BB seems to be birddoggin our new member for some reason....

maybe not...let her be the judge...she may or may not know me...........;)

uscitizen
01-11-2008, 02:20 PM
maybe not...let her be the judge...she may or may not know me...........;)

I know nothing about her ? I do know birddoggin when I see it though :D

Cypress
01-11-2008, 02:23 PM
BB, you do seem to spend an inordinate amount of time tracking and monitoring posters whereabouts with the who's online function.

Calm down, stop stalking, and don't scare people off.

Battleborne
01-11-2008, 02:24 PM
I know nothing about her ? I do know birddoggin when I see it though :D

'Bird Dog Man'...the Everly Brothers...a song...;)

Battleborne
01-11-2008, 02:25 PM
BB, you do seem to spend an inordinate amount of time tracking and monitoring posters whereabouts with the who's online function.

and how would you know this unless you are doing the same?:rolleyes:

and please explain who I have scared off...I bring more people into this board than you and your Liberal munchkins ever could..get a grip...dipshit!:rolleyes:

Cypress
01-11-2008, 02:27 PM
and howwould you know this unless you are doing the same?:rolleyes:

You told me.

Battleborne
01-11-2008, 02:34 PM
You told me.

Mr...'Loves Lassie veternarian'..don't ya have some stalls to clean...? The doggies don't like to step in poop!
:pke:

Socrtease
01-11-2008, 06:02 PM
and I am absolutely postive that darla will be pm'ing you and and saying how much of a jerk I am...let common sense be your judge...click on my sig about who and what I am...I am open...darla cowers to who she really is...except being Ms.'Code Pink'...lol...What I post and list is the real me...Liberals always cower from reality...:cof1:He's not a jerk he's loony. Someone hit that nail on the head the other night. He really is a certifiable nutcase. Calls any woman that disagrees with him a bimbo, or some other name, resorts to ad homs lots. Just don't tell him anything about you because he is a former cop and might use those connections to stalk you. Loony fucking toons.

Battleborne
01-11-2008, 06:37 PM
He's not a jerk he's loony. Someone hit that nail on the head the other night. He really is a certifiable nutcase. Calls any woman that disagrees with him a bimbo, or some other name, resorts to ad homs lots. Just don't tell him anything about you because he is a former cop and might use those connections to stalk you. Loony fucking toons.

Soco...you really need to give the booze a rest...Tex meg is a independent Lady...a clear thinker...come back and make another post on this when your head is outta the old proverbial fog!:rolleyes:

Socrtease
01-11-2008, 06:44 PM
Soco...you really need to give the booze a rest...Tex meg is a independent Lady...a clear thinker...come back and make another post on this when your head is outta the old proverbial fog!:rolleyes:Yeah and I am the ONLY one above saying your are a stalker! What the fuck ever looney!

Battleborne
01-11-2008, 07:25 PM
Yeah and I am the ONLY one above saying your are a stalker! What the fuck ever looney!

on a open message board...what a ditz you and darla are! :rolleyes: Have another shot...Bimbo!

Hermes Thoth
01-11-2008, 09:31 PM

Don't you have some white men to go discriminate against?

Beefy
01-11-2008, 09:39 PM
Don't you have some white men to go discriminate against?

I can always count on Mad Jack to stay on message.

Damocles
01-12-2008, 04:02 AM
Excellent. Welcome aboard. The "sharks" here aren't too painful.

Beefy
01-12-2008, 04:08 AM
Excellent. Welcome aboard. The "sharks" here aren't too painful.

You must be boozin tonight. Its awful late out there.

Hermes Thoth
01-12-2008, 11:09 AM
I can always count on Mad Jack to stay on message.

Why do you love racial discrimination against white people?

Beefy
01-12-2008, 01:08 PM
Why do you love racial discrimination against white people?

LOL

Because I'm just that progressive and enlightened.

Damocles
01-12-2008, 03:43 PM
You must be boozin tonight. Its awful late out there.
No, I was up verifying lists for the caucuses, I had to print up lists for the Precincts so that each group could verify that people were registered properly and could legally be delegates for their party and other things...

FUCK THE POLICE
01-13-2008, 02:42 AM

A lot of people use the who's online function instead of refreshing the page every few seconds.

gonzojournals
01-22-2008, 09:46 AM
I use who's online...does that make me a stalker?