PDA

View Full Version : Who's foggier?

Beefy
01-09-2008, 01:50 PM
Who's mind is in more of a fog?

Dalai_Lama
01-09-2008, 02:15 PM
Heh, it is my belief that Battlebourne could use a nice meditation session to relax his mind.

Job
01-09-2008, 02:17 PM
Heh, it is my belief that Battlebourne could use a nice meditation session to relax his mind.

Or God could roundhouse kick him in the face. Worked for me.

Battleborne
01-09-2008, 02:25 PM
3 D's and a BJ voted against me...hell elBeefy even voted for himself...however the real poll at the DOJ begs different....:cof1:

and hell I won't even vote...to make it a complete win for el beefy...in here mind ya!;)

Battleborne
01-09-2008, 02:27 PM

shows up at your doorstep...then ya will feel what a real 'roundhouse' kick feels like...;)

Cypress
01-09-2008, 02:36 PM
Who's mind is in more of a fog?

Depends.

How much weed did you smoke today?

Beefy
01-09-2008, 02:37 PM
Depends.

How much weed did you smoke today?

I had a little Maui Wowie last night, but all it did was make me tired and hungry.

Cypress
01-09-2008, 02:38 PM
I had a little Maui Wowie last night, but all it did was make me tired and hungry.

Okay, unless your hitting the massive Cheech and Chong tai stick, then BB is foggier than you.

Canceled.2016.1
01-09-2008, 02:38 PM

Nah... the roundhouse is reserved just for you.

Though I do suppose a good kick to the nuts is an option.

FUCK THE POLICE
01-09-2008, 02:41 PM

Job, me and the rest of the white people would like to apologize for the thousands of years of spreading the tale of your purposeless torture by an evil dictator as something positive and right.

Battleborne
01-09-2008, 02:41 PM
Nah... the roundhouse is reserved just for you.

Though I do suppose a good kick to the nuts is an option.

God wannabee...I must warn you that I am a 'Archangel' in training...Roundhouse kicks are my fav...along with a swift upper cut to a unshaven face...:D

Battleborne
01-09-2008, 02:44 PM
Okay, unless your hitting the massive Cheech and Chong tai stick, then BB is foggier than you.

vote for elbeefy already...I have a choke hold saved for cippie...;)

Dalai_Lama
God wannabee...I must warn you that I am a 'Archangel' in training...Roundhouse kicks are my fav...along with a swift upper cut to a unshaven face...:D

I prefer to 'mindfuck' people.

Beefy

What do you do with your cane while you're roundhouse kicking people? :cof1:

Job
01-09-2008, 02:48 PM
Job, me and the rest of the white people would like to apologize for the thousands of years of spreading the tale of your purposeless torture by an evil dictator as something positive and right.

Well, I did get a lot of publicity for it, and God has since calmed down after what they did to his kid down here. I've got my knishes and my shuffleboard. Life's okay for now.

Battleborne
01-09-2008, 02:49 PM
What do you do with your cane while you're roundhouse kicking people? :cof1:

I use sugarcane in my coffee...sorry no stick cane needed...Old farts do not always have a cane...only in the liberal drug infested world...sorry a nolo contender once again!:cof1:

uscitizen
01-09-2008, 02:53 PM
SugarCane is that a Gay old fart ?

Battleborne
01-09-2008, 02:53 PM
Please correct the spelling on my screen name...it is 'Battleborne' not the frenchie spelling 'Battlebourne' this would make the whole poll inaccurate...as this would be a different person!..;)

Battleborne
01-09-2008, 02:55 PM
SugarCane is that a Gay old fart ?

I use sugar in my coffee...I know ya use salt...a little birdie told me...:rolleyes:

Battleborne
01-09-2008, 03:00 PM
Cause y'all really need to caste your votes...we need to identify the druggies on this board...please a little co-operation would be appreciated...thanks...:clink:

Beefy
01-09-2008, 03:06 PM
Please correct the spelling on my screen name...it is 'Battleborne' not the frenchie spelling 'Battlebourne' this would make the whole poll inaccurate...as this would be a different person!..;)

Fixed your name for ya.

Battleborne
01-09-2008, 03:11 PM
Fixed your name for ya.

le Battlebourne...however I have little French blood...mostly Italian and Spanish and German...so the 'Italian Stallion'would be more appropriate...or just Battleborne would do...thank you very much...until it is corrected this poll is a fraud or 'disingenuous' to say the least...'Battleborne' wins in the end...:sexy:

LadyT
01-09-2008, 04:41 PM
Beefy could be smoking crack and he'd still be more coherent and make more sense than BB.

Battleborne
01-09-2008, 04:50 PM
Beefy could be smoking crack and he'd still be more coherent and make more sense than BB.

you also smoke crack/Maui Wowee...so anyone sober is incoherent to y'all...I must add you to the D&D list(Dumb and Dumber):cof1:

Now please withdraw your vote for beefy...I want this to be a 100% thread against 'Me' el Battleborne...I am the only true Independent on this board save a couple of others...so I don't want to fit into your arena...thank you very much!:)

Beefy
01-09-2008, 05:00 PM

Tell the story of the mormon kids blushing again. Thanks in advance.

LadyT
01-09-2008, 05:02 PM
Tell the story of the mormon kids blushing again. Thanks in advance.

LOL. are you going to do this in every thread?!:rolleyes:

Beefy
01-09-2008, 05:03 PM

Come on. Its a riveting tale.

Battleborne
01-09-2008, 05:04 PM

It has been along time since he saw the pink...let him have his fantasy...:D

LadyT
01-09-2008, 05:14 PM
Come on. Its a riveting tale.

LMAO @ Beefy "riveting tale" :cof1:

Actually I don't think I ever saw them at the house again after that. Maybe I should lounge in that attire while I'm at home on Saturdays. Maybe just maybe cleavage is to mormon's as garlic is to vampires.

Beefy
01-09-2008, 05:22 PM
LMAO @ Beefy "riveting tale" :cof1:

Actually I don't think I ever saw them at the house again after that. Maybe I should lounge in that attire while I'm at home on Saturdays. Maybe just maybe cleavage is to mormon's as garlic is to vampires.

If Brent is any indication, then you'd be right. What did the top look like, I can't remember.

Damocles
01-09-2008, 06:28 PM
What fog? I can't see any fog! Am I blind?

Cancel7
01-09-2008, 06:43 PM
If Brent is any indication, then you'd be right. What did the top look like, I can't remember.

I want to see a picture.

LadyT
01-09-2008, 06:45 PM
I want to see a picture.

You're not helping!

Cancel7
01-09-2008, 06:46 PM
You're not helping!

LOL

DigitalDave
01-09-2008, 10:16 PM
You're not helping!

Yes she is! If you want help you better start pleading with Battlebourne now. He's about the only one here that wouldn't love to see a nice rack.

FUCK THE POLICE
01-10-2008, 12:00 AM
Well, I did get a lot of publicity for it, and God has since calmed down after what they did to his kid down here. I've got my knishes and my shuffleboard. Life's okay for now.

Are you kidding? There was nothing the Romans ever did greater than get rid of that annoying twerp. God thanked them with 300 years of peace, until they adopted the idiotic religion of that twerp, and mocked God by saying that he was his son. Not even the TWERP MEANT HE WAS LITERALLY GOD'S SON! BUT THE ROMANS ONE UPPED HIM! Then God gave up and sent barbarians at them. He hasn't been seen in a while, and strangely, humanity has started to prosper since he left right before the renaissance.

FUCK THE POLICE
01-10-2008, 12:04 AM
Yes she is! If you want help you better start pleading with Battlebourne now. He's about the only one here that wouldn't love to see a nice rack.

If he wants to see a picture of a nice rack, that's what 99% of web traffic is dedicated to.

Battleborne
01-10-2008, 02:53 PM

:rolleyes: I'm not into 'racks'...ya won't find one on my truck...I like the clean look! Now if ya are talking breasts...I have seen my fair share...and I saw no where in this or the other thread where Lady T was willing to share a peek with anyone...moot point DD!