PDA

View Full Version : Medi-share

MAGA MAN
02-21-2017, 09:37 PM
Prior to last year I was on my wife's health insurance policy through her employer, but Hussein the Obama screwed that up so bad that their costs shot through the roof and the company had to change their policy or go bankrupt.

So for the first time in my life I had to obtain health insurance for myself. My 15-month policy is up in April and they are raising my rates. I never made a claim the entire time. I'm a healthy guy so the premium is "only" in the $400/ month range and going up to $500 or so.

So I shopped around and after reading their guidelines, applied for Medi-share. It's is not insurance, but a share program where you commit to being personally responsible for your costs. I chose the highest "annual household portion (AHP)", analogous to a deductible, and my monthly "share" (to pay for over the AHP costs of others in the group) is $200.

The program has a long list of preferred providers where they have pre-negotiated discounts. It's up to me to track my expenses, pay all the bills, and then file a share request if my AHP totals over the agreed upon amount.

So by being a good Christian I can say :fu: to all you useless non-believers, philanderers, drug abusers, baby killers, and sex perverts. You ain't getting my share and you're going to have to pay up the butt for all who choose your similar lifestyle.

domer76
02-22-2017, 04:35 AM
Prior to last year I was on my wife's health insurance policy through her employer, but Hussein the Obama screwed that up so bad that their costs shot through the roof and the company had to change their policy or go bankrupt.

So for the first time in my life I had to obtain health insurance for myself. My 15-month policy is up in April and they are raising my rates. I never made a claim the entire time. I'm a healthy guy so the premium is "only" in the $400/ month range and going up to $500 or so.

So I shopped around and after reading their guidelines, applied for Medi-share. It's is not insurance, but a share program where you commit to being personally responsible for your costs. I chose the highest "annual household portion (AHP)", analogous to a deductible, and my monthly "share" (to pay for over the AHP costs of others in the group) is $200.

The program has a long list of preferred providers where they have pre-negotiated discounts. It's up to me to track my expenses, pay all the bills, and then file a share request if my AHP totals over the agreed upon amount.

So by being a good Christian I can say :fu: to all you useless non-believers, philanderers, drug abusers, baby killers, and sex perverts. You ain't getting my share and you're going to have to pay up the butt for all who choose your similar lifestyle.

Whoop-Dee-Fucking-Do

MAGA MAN
02-22-2017, 07:12 AM
Whoop-Dee-Fucking-Do

Whoop de fuck you lol

MAGA MAN
02-22-2017, 12:51 PM
Looks like after the first month my "share" (premium) goes down to $164 per month. LOL It's literally 1/4 the cost of what I was paying. You heathens can keep your ObamaCare. LOL

SmarterthanYou
02-22-2017, 01:18 PM
Whoop-Dee-Fucking-Do

does this mean that you don't care about the plight of people and their medical cost concerns?

MAGA MAN
02-22-2017, 01:28 PM
does this mean that you don't care about the plight of people and their medical cost concerns?

I think he's pissed because millions have figured out how to opt out of Obamacare without paying FedCo a damn dime.

domer76
02-22-2017, 03:43 PM

It means I could give a fuck about someone who comes on here and talks about non-believers and how their fucking "Christian" insurance somehow makes them superior.

This asswipe went on the spouse's insurance and then had none when her's was cancelled. Here's a hint, asshole. Get a job that provides quality insurance rather than bitching about not having any. My coverage is great and hasn't significantly increased in cost in years.

What this shitstain, and apparently you, doesn't realize is that he will continue to pay for the uninsured. Whether you know it, like it or want it.

SmarterthanYou
02-22-2017, 03:46 PM
It means I could give a fuck about someone who comes on here and talks about non-believers and how their fucking "Christian" insurance somehow makes them superior.

This asswipe went on the spouse's insurance and then had none when her's was cancelled. Here's a hint, asshole. Get a job that provides quality insurance rather than bitching about not having any. My coverage is great and hasn't significantly increased in cost in years.well you sound just like a conservative. when did you come out of the closet?

Phantasmal
02-22-2017, 03:47 PM
Whoop-Dee-Fucking-Do
Wow, he's a good Christian? Scary

domer76
02-22-2017, 03:47 PM
I think he's pissed because millions have figured out how to opt out of Obamacare without paying FedCo a damn dime.

Pissed? Hilarious!

I've had great coverage my entire career, shitwad. I get it that your shit employment, if you have any, requires you to leach off your wife.

Ask your god for help, thumper. See if he responds.

Cancel 2018.1
02-22-2017, 04:31 PM

So by being a good Christian I can say :fu: to all you useless non-believers, philanderers, drug abusers, baby killers, and sex perverts. You ain't getting my share and you're going to have to pay up the butt for all who choose your similar lifestyle.Good for you, Right.
I have a small business and used to provide health insurance for my employees until the Unaffordable Healthcare Act kicked in.
I encouraged them to look into medical cost sharing , which they did. I found out how low the "premiums" were and offered to pay that for them since I no longer provide health insurance.
Two of my employees took me up on it and they are quite satisfied with it. They check in with a medi-share agent who monitors their weight. Premiums decrease with a healthy lifestyle. Imagine that. Being rewarded for personal responsibility rather than penalized for it which Obamacare does ( a dimocrat trademark).
I talked about this on dcj and of course the former moonbats, now snowflakes slanderized me as a racist for advocating 'personal responsibility', one of the code words in their bible for racist.
As far as being a good christian, all one has to do is check the box that says you're a good christian.

Cancel 2018.1
02-22-2017, 04:33 PM
I think he's pissed because millions have figured out how to opt out of Obamacare without paying FedCo a damn dime.Hopefully millions more will.
It contributes to the death spiral of Obamacare.

MAGA MAN
02-22-2017, 05:29 PM
Wow, he's a good Christian? Scary

Didn't you march for abortion?

MAGA MAN
02-22-2017, 05:30 PM

This asswipe went on the spouse's insurance and then had none when her's was cancelled. Here's a hint, asshole. Get a job that provides quality insurance rather than bitching about not having any. My coverage is great and hasn't significantly increased in cost in years.

What this shitstain, and apparently you, doesn't realize is that he will continue to pay for the uninsured. Whether you know it, like it or want it.

How judgemental. I'm self-employed.

MAGA MAN
02-22-2017, 05:33 PM
Pissed? Hilarious!

I've had great coverage my entire career, shitwad. I get it that your shit employment, if you have any, requires you to leach off your wife.

Signing on to her family coverage isn't leaching. I could still do it if I wanted, but I found cheaper options.

bhaktajan
02-22-2017, 10:50 PM

WHAT A VAPID DISSEMBLER.

Either work for government job or Teacher's Union or just simply welfare. Et Viola

Minister of Truth
02-22-2017, 10:53 PM

You shouldn't badmouth our president like that.

MAGA MAN
02-23-2017, 07:09 AM
You shouldn't badmouth our president like that.

It's not an insult, just what it is.

domer76
02-24-2017, 03:26 PM
How judgemental. I'm self-employed.

Good. This world needs shit-shovelers, too

CFM
02-24-2017, 03:41 PM
Whoop-Dee-Fucking-Do

I didn't think a piece of shit like you would support a concept centered around personal responsibility and doing for yourself what you should do for yourself. Personal responsibility is a foreign concept to you left wing bastards.

CFM
02-24-2017, 03:45 PM

He didn't say it made him superior. However, those of us that are personally responsible are superior to those that aren't by the simple fact that we are.

Prove your have great coverage and that it hasn't increased in cost in years. Wait, no proof. Sorry, you claim is dismissed.

That I provide mine and am still forced to fund for the irresponsible proves I'm superior.

CFM
02-24-2017, 03:46 PM
Pissed? Hilarious!

Prove you've had great coverage your entire career.

I did ask God about you. He said for me not to worry about you, that was His place. He pointed me to several verses explaining what He meant:

Hebrews 9:27 - "And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment"

John 3:36 - "Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life; whoever does not obey the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God remains on him".

domer76
02-24-2017, 04:02 PM
He didn't say it made him superior. However, those of us that are personally responsible are superior to those that aren't by the simple fact that we are.

Prove your have great coverage and that it hasn't increased in cost in years. Wait, no proof. Sorry, you claim is dismissed.

That I provide mine and am still forced to fund for the irresponsible proves I'm superior.

Here's the Christian cocksucker's quote:

"So by being a good Christian I can say to all you useless non-believers...."

Being an illiterate dogshit bagger, that got past you.

domer76
02-24-2017, 04:03 PM

Prove? lol

What kind of fucking retard are you?

domer76
02-24-2017, 04:04 PM
Prove you've had great coverage your entire career.

Congrats. You've taken over first place for the stupidest fuckhead on the forum.

Cretinous Alabama weaselcunt.

MAGA MAN
02-24-2017, 04:35 PM
Good. This world needs shit-shovelers, too

Not even close lol

CFM
02-24-2017, 04:36 PM

Still no proof of your claim.

That's nothing compared to how God will view non-believers when they die.

Being one of them, I'm sure that got past you.

CFM
02-24-2017, 04:37 PM
Congrats. You've taken over first place for the stupidest fuckhead on the forum.

Cretinous Alabama weaselcunt.

You made the claim, coward. Back it up with evidence. Why are you scared to prove what you say occurs?

MAGA MAN
02-24-2017, 04:38 PM

Yes you are useless, and now I'm no longer financially liable for your dirty lifestyle. :D

CFM
02-24-2017, 04:38 PM
Prove? lol

What kind of fucking retard are you?

YOU made a claim about your insurance coverage. Prove it, liar.

The fucking retard is you, son. You make claims you don't support and can't even keep your bitch in line. I have to do that for you.

domer76
02-24-2017, 05:11 PM
You made the claim, coward. Back it up with evidence. Why are you scared to prove what you say occurs?

lol

Ignorant little dogshit bagging weaselcunt

domer76
02-24-2017, 05:11 PM
Yes you are useless, and now I'm no longer financially liable for your dirty lifestyle. :D

You never were, bitch.

domer76
02-24-2017, 05:12 PM
YOU made a claim about your insurance coverage. Prove it, liar.

The fucking retard is you, son. You make claims you don't support and can't even keep your bitch in line. I have to do that for you.

Super size that fry order, cocksucker.

Phantasmal
02-24-2017, 05:12 PM
Take it to the War Zone

MAGA MAN
02-24-2017, 06:18 PM
Take it to the War Zone

Why? Your brethren domer76 behaves like this in every thread.

MAGA MAN
02-24-2017, 06:20 PM
You never were, bitch.

Nice to see you admit that you live a dirty lifestyle. :D

domer76
02-24-2017, 07:10 PM
Nice to see you admit that you live a dirty lifestyle. :D

Illiterate douchenozzle, aren't you? You never were responsible for my healthcare because I took care of myself and my family all along. Unlike a shit shoveler like yourself.

MAGA MAN
02-24-2017, 07:23 PM
Illiterate douchenozzle, aren't you? You never were responsible for my healthcare because I took care of myself and my family all along. Unlike a shit shoveler like yourself.

Are you so dense you don't understand how insurance works? Who do you think paid for all the queers on expensive HIV meds? The corporate CEOs?

domer76
02-24-2017, 07:38 PM
Are you so dense you don't understand how insurance works? Who do you think paid for all the queers on expensive HIV meds? The corporate CEOs?

You did, bitch. Doesn't that just fry your Christian ass?

lol

MAGA MAN
02-24-2017, 07:43 PM
You did, bitch. Doesn't that just fry your Christian ass?

lol

Not any more. Drug abusers and queers are not allowed in my GROUP health care plan. And that, obviously, chaps YOUR ass. LOL

domer76
02-24-2017, 07:51 PM
Not any more. Drug abusers and queers are not allowed in my GROUP health care plan. And that, obviously, chaps YOUR ass. LOL

You still pay, bitch, whether you know it or admit it.

Did they ask you if you're a faggot, faggot? Or did you have to lie, dicksucker?

MAGA MAN
02-24-2017, 08:00 PM

Did they ask you if you're a faggot, faggot? Or did you have to lie, dicksucker?

As I stated in the OP, I don't pay for those who choose non-Christian lifestyles, LOL. You can deny that until the cows make cheese. :D

CFM
02-25-2017, 06:25 AM
Super size that fry order, cocksucker.

Prove your claim, liar.

CFM
02-25-2017, 06:27 AM
Take it to the War Zone

Who? Be specific. Are you afraid to call out your little bitch domer by name?

CFM
02-25-2017, 06:28 AM

If you wife tells you I'm not doing her, she's lying. I still do her whether you admit it or not.

CFM
02-25-2017, 06:30 AM

Prove it.

I take care of your wife in ways you cannot imagine. Doesn't that just fry your cowardly ass? There's nothing you can do about it but have the knowledge that I do her.