PDA

View Full Version : "Bible literalists"

MAGA MAN
02-10-2017, 12:31 PM
I saw this term in another thread. Who does this refer to?

Celticguy
02-10-2017, 01:53 PM
People who view everything written to be completely literally to have occurred. Ex on that first day God created...
A day being 24 hours etc.

PostmodernProphet
02-10-2017, 03:32 PM

it fluctuates.....nobody believes that every word in the Bible is literally true, even those that claim they do.......if you ask them if the verse that says "the cattle on a thousand hills proclaim that they are the Lords" you can ask them if that means the cattle on hill #1001 aren't the Lords or simply that they aren't talking they say "well, not THAT literal!"......

iewitness
02-10-2017, 03:37 PM
this term is no doubt developed in order for the damned antichrists to mischaracterize, impugn, slander and persecute those which be of Christ. it is that same spirit of antichrist/ cain hates abel and wishes to do the will of his father the devil and kill abel. abel obtained righteousnss through faith. the damned cannot obtain righteousness through all of their self willed works of righteousness; they are indeed damned. the bible is literal, always in context and rightly dividing the word of truth. it is not intended for the damned. it is the book for the living and the living love the words of that one and only holy book.

Minister of Truth
02-10-2017, 04:19 PM
this term is no doubt developed in order for the damned antichrists to mischaracterize, impune, slander and persecute those which be of Christ. it is that same spirit of antichrist/ cain hates abel and wishes to do the will of his father the devil and kill abel. abel obtained righteousnss through faith. the damned cannot obtain righteousness through all of their self willed works of righteousness; they are indeed damned. the bible is literal, always in context and rightly dividing the word of truth. it is not intended for the damned. it is the book for the living and the living love the words of that one and only holy book.

:coolstorybro:

leaningright
02-10-2017, 04:57 PM

Me.

MAGA MAN
02-11-2017, 07:37 PM
Me.

how old is the earth?

Celticguy
02-11-2017, 08:12 PM
how old is the earth?

How long is God's day ?

MAGA MAN
02-14-2017, 05:21 PM
How long is God's day ?

Answer my question first.

Buckly J. Ewer
02-14-2017, 11:12 PM
this term is no doubt developed in order for the damned antichrists to mischaracterize, impugn, slander and persecute those which be of Christ. it is that same spirit of antichrist/ cain hates abel and wishes to do the will of his father the devil and kill abel. abel obtained righteousnss through faith. the damned cannot obtain righteousness through all of their self willed works of righteousness; they are indeed damned. the bible is literal, always in context and rightly dividing the word of truth. it is not intended for the damned. it is the book for the living and the living love the words of that one and only holy book.

Okay gomer...
http://amayberrystateofmind.com/attachments/Image/gomer16.jpg

Buckly J. Ewer
02-14-2017, 11:14 PM
The BuyBull is a work of fiction......
Yes, we know Pimple...We know...

badger2
02-15-2017, 05:47 PM
John of Patmos. Now there was a worker. Whilst not far away, Sappho and the girls frolicked in delirium. The Oroville Dam literally groans in irony.

Granule
02-16-2017, 10:18 PM
John of Patmos. Now there was a worker. Whilst not far away, Sappho and the girls frolicked in delirium. The Oroville Dam literally groans in irony. Where's badger 1 and badger 3?

Minister of Truth
02-17-2017, 02:16 AM
Where's badger 1 and badger 3?

They stepped on bear traps.

midcan5
02-18-2017, 06:25 AM
There is no such thing as a bible literalist, there are only people that pick and choose bible references for a wide variety of reasons. Of course you knew this, the term though comes to mean 'I am more religious or better than you, because I follow the bible'. It is oddly similar to a constitutional originalist, another baloney excuse for personal interpretation or in reality bias and bigotry if viewed honestly. I once got so tired of hearing religious people act like they were religious based on scripture I collected a few verses for them to follow.

Repost

Chick fil a, We appreciate your intolerant and narrow minded bigotry, Americans are always intolerant for a while, you know all the native Americans massacred, or WWII intolerance, or race intolerance, or feminist intolerance, or alcohol intolerance, or religious intolerance, we Americans eventually get over our intolerance, sometimes it takes years, sometimes a hundred years, and sometimes it just fades into a corner somewhere and only pops out when needed.

But in order for you nice freedom loving bigots to justify your intolerance you use only part of your book, time you stood up and followed all of it. See below for help.

"We are very much supportive of the family — the biblical definition of the family unit." Interesting, let's see if we can follow this Holy Book on family relations and whatnot? Why stop at hating gay people, who made them anyway, let's go all the way.

Great way to get rid of lots of congressmen.
"If a man commits adultery with another man's wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death." (Leviticus 20:10 NLT)

How old does this have to be enforced at? Lots of children swing at their parents when little? Any age limit in that book on the family? My granddaughter whacked me good at 14 months, maybe grandpas are excluded? "Whoever strikes his father or mother shall be put to death." (Exodus 21:15 NAB)

Jeez, this sure would control the population, my brother and his partner of twenty five years may complain though.
"If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives." (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

Thank goodness only priest's daughter get the hot seat.
"A priest's daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also, shall be burned to death." (Leviticus 21:9 NAB)

Is it OK if you marry the bitch after fornication or does that count too? Maybe kill each other? Anyone know.
"But if this charge is true (that she wasn't a virgin on her wedding night), and evidence of the girls virginity is not found, they shall bring the girl to the entrance of her fathers house and there her townsman shall stone her to death, because she committed a crime against Israel by her unchasteness in her father's house. Thus shall you purge the evil from your midst." (Deuteronomy 22:20-21 NAB)

These Bible folks sound a bit like Union organizers? No work on Sunday, huh. Imagine the stampede at Walmart after the loud speaker announcement.
"The LORD then gave these further instructions to Moses: 'Tell the people of Israel to keep my Sabbath day, for the Sabbath is a sign of the covenant between me and you forever. It helps you to remember that I am the LORD, who makes you holy. Yes, keep the Sabbath day, for it is holy. Anyone who desecrates it must die; anyone who works on that day will be cut off from the community. Work six days only, but the seventh day must be a day of total rest. I repeat: Because the LORD considers it a holy day, anyone who works on the Sabbath must be put to death.'" (Exodus 31:12-15 NLT)

Is this retroactively possible? I mean suppose you find out after the sons have flew the coup? Is it necessary to track them down?
"Make ready to slaughter his sons for the guilt of their fathers; Lest they rise and posses the earth, and fill the breadth of the world with tyrants." (Isaiah 14:21 NAB)

"Abraham had two wives, Sarah and her handmaiden Hagar. King Solomon had 700 wives, plus 300 concubines and slaves. Jacob, the patriarch who gives Israel its name, had two wives and two concubines. In a humanist vein, Exodus 21:10 warns that when men take additional wives, they must still provide for their previous one. (Exodus 21:16 adds that if a man seduces a virgin and has sex with her, he has to marry her, too.)"

All around good advice? Sounds a little nutty to me but maybe that's just me?
"Today you have been ordained for the service of the LORD, for you obeyed him even though it meant killing your own sons and brothers. Because of this, he will now give you a great blessing." (Exodus 32:26-29 NLT)

PostmodernProphet
02-18-2017, 07:45 AM
Chick fil a, We appreciate your intolerant and narrow minded bigotry

yours, however, is a bit overbearing and stuffy........reading through your post though I am curious why you single out orthodox Jews for your criticism......I didn't even know the owners of Chik-fil-a were Jewish, let alone orthodox......

MAGA MAN
02-19-2017, 07:30 PM
So Trashcan is a Jew hater? Not surprising.

Buckly J. Ewer
02-19-2017, 09:32 PM
I am bigoted against everyone who doesn't go to my church......

Pimp hates to be outdone...

Brett Nortje
05-29-2017, 04:53 AM
There is no such thing as a bible literalist, there are only people that pick and choose bible references for a wide variety of reasons. Of course you knew this, the term though comes to mean 'I am more religious or better than you, because I follow the bible'. It is oddly similar to a constitutional originalist, another baloney excuse for personal interpretation or in reality bias and bigotry if viewed honestly. I once got so tired of hearing religious people act like they were religious based on scripture I collected a few verses for them to follow.

Repost

Chick fil a, We appreciate your intolerant and narrow minded bigotry, Americans are always intolerant for a while, you know all the native Americans massacred, or WWII intolerance, or race intolerance, or feminist intolerance, or alcohol intolerance, or religious intolerance, we Americans eventually get over our intolerance, sometimes it takes years, sometimes a hundred years, and sometimes it just fades into a corner somewhere and only pops out when needed.

But in order for you nice freedom loving bigots to justify your intolerance you use only part of your book, time you stood up and followed all of it. See below for help.

"We are very much supportive of the family — the biblical definition of the family unit." Interesting, let's see if we can follow this Holy Book on family relations and whatnot? Why stop at hating gay people, who made them anyway, let's go all the way.

Great way to get rid of lots of congressmen.
"If a man commits adultery with another man's wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death." (Leviticus 20:10 NLT)

How old does this have to be enforced at? Lots of children swing at their parents when little? Any age limit in that book on the family? My granddaughter whacked me good at 14 months, maybe grandpas are excluded? "Whoever strikes his father or mother shall be put to death." (Exodus 21:15 NAB)

Jeez, this sure would control the population, my brother and his partner of twenty five years may complain though.
"If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives." (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

Thank goodness only priest's daughter get the hot seat.
"A priest's daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also, shall be burned to death." (Leviticus 21:9 NAB)

Is it OK if you marry the bitch after fornication or does that count too? Maybe kill each other? Anyone know.
"But if this charge is true (that she wasn't a virgin on her wedding night), and evidence of the girls virginity is not found, they shall bring the girl to the entrance of her fathers house and there her townsman shall stone her to death, because she committed a crime against Israel by her unchasteness in her father's house. Thus shall you purge the evil from your midst." (Deuteronomy 22:20-21 NAB)

These Bible folks sound a bit like Union organizers? No work on Sunday, huh. Imagine the stampede at Walmart after the loud speaker announcement.
"The LORD then gave these further instructions to Moses: 'Tell the people of Israel to keep my Sabbath day, for the Sabbath is a sign of the covenant between me and you forever. It helps you to remember that I am the LORD, who makes you holy. Yes, keep the Sabbath day, for it is holy. Anyone who desecrates it must die; anyone who works on that day will be cut off from the community. Work six days only, but the seventh day must be a day of total rest. I repeat: Because the LORD considers it a holy day, anyone who works on the Sabbath must be put to death.'" (Exodus 31:12-15 NLT)

Is this retroactively possible? I mean suppose you find out after the sons have flew the coup? Is it necessary to track them down?
"Make ready to slaughter his sons for the guilt of their fathers; Lest they rise and posses the earth, and fill the breadth of the world with tyrants." (Isaiah 14:21 NAB)

"Abraham had two wives, Sarah and her handmaiden Hagar. King Solomon had 700 wives, plus 300 concubines and slaves. Jacob, the patriarch who gives Israel its name, had two wives and two concubines. In a humanist vein, Exodus 21:10 warns that when men take additional wives, they must still provide for their previous one. (Exodus 21:16 adds that if a man seduces a virgin and has sex with her, he has to marry her, too.)"

All around good advice? Sounds a little nutty to me but maybe that's just me?
"Today you have been ordained for the service of the LORD, for you obeyed him even though it meant killing your own sons and brothers. Because of this, he will now give you a great blessing." (Exodus 32:26-29 NLT)

If you were to observe the bible, it is but myth and folklore handed down through generations until the time of jesus. it was then that the christian bible was compiled, and, this meant that the christians study a different bible to the jews and moslems, but, it is a common mistake that 'the others' adhere to these false beliefs, as it is summed up for them.

Most of the anti christian content on these forums, the majority of religious content mind you, is brought from the old testament. then you get people looking for attention by bringing down the church, these people have nothing better to do and want to be recognized, obviously. had they gone out to build something, maybe they would be 'better people,' yes? but, they roam around the streets of cities trying to, as i said, get flocks of people listening to them, of course.

If we were to observe the nature of the content of the bible, in the old testament they say these people were good because they did this or that. in the new testament the message changes to the acts of people, people with clear testimonies, and, these were far better recorded. but, it remains a approach of fear in the old and love in the new, where god tries to show people the rewards of being 'god's people.'

So, when you disrespect a chrsitian, do not site the old testament, these tales are bit weird and wacky, but, they are an interpretation of people being shown visions they put into perspective for people they were trying to spread the message to - imagine seeing a ipod in the dark ages?

Why god shows them these things, or how, is beyond me at present, but, he 'showed them stuff' and they tried to tell people about it. if you are familiar with the psychic programs of the branch known as area fifty one, and, the hindering mutations of the middle east, where people are born with two heads, you will understand that these people were having a bad time mentally, yes?

iewitness
05-29-2017, 05:06 AM
yours, however, is a bit overbearing and stuffy........reading through your post though I am curious why you single out orthodox Jews for your criticism......I didn't even know the owners of Chik-fil-a were Jewish, let alone orthodox......

I can never make it past the first sentence of his longwinded, delusionally pseudo intellectual bloviating. sounds like a college professor or wannabe leftist writer. yuk.

iolo
05-29-2017, 05:21 AM
It might help if we stopped woofling about 'The Bible'. It is an anthology of different books from totally different periods which say very different things and which only (very, very) blind faith can force into agreeing on anything much.

PostmodernProphet
05-29-2017, 05:40 AM
It might help if we stopped woofling about 'The Bible'. It is an anthology of different books from totally different periods which say very different things and which only (very, very) blind faith can force into agreeing on anything much.

lol......it agrees on everything.....in essence, God created everything, we fucked it up, then he fixed it.......

iewitness
05-29-2017, 12:28 PM
the bible book is digitally correct in every way. all the creation will be judged by the things written in that book. every prophecy in that book has been fulfilled an d shall be completed down to the very last literal hour of this age. The Lord Jesus Christ is worthy of praise, honor and glory. that book condemns the enemies of Christ; that is why it is disregarded and hated by the damned; it is their death sentence.

leaningright
06-04-2017, 06:50 PM
the bible book is digitally correct in every way. all the creation will be judged by the things written in that book. every prophecy in that book has been fulfilled an d shall be completed down to the very last literal hour of this age. The Lord Jesus Christ is worthy of praise, honor and glory. that book condemns the enemies of Christ; that is why it is disregarded and hated by the damned; it is their death sentence.

Yea...pretty much.

Lightbringer
06-05-2017, 02:56 AM

As far as people alive today who are well known perhaps Ben Carson might be?

PostmodernProphet
06-05-2017, 05:27 AM

lol....

Lightbringer
06-05-2017, 05:29 AM
lol....

Why is that funny?

iolo
06-05-2017, 05:55 AM
The thing about American 'Bible Literalists' is that they always leave out the basis of Christianity, the New Testament, though they do sometimes venture into the (to us incomprehensible) Book of Revelations.

canceled.2021.1
06-05-2017, 06:01 AM
The thing about American 'Bible Literalists' is that they always leave out the basis of Christianity, the New Testament, though they do sometimes venture into the (to us incomprehensible) Book of Revelations.

Actually leftists who try to bash Christianity use the Old Testament and ignore the New Testament.

Lightbringer
06-05-2017, 06:04 AM
If Christians can ignore or misinterpret the NT then so can everyone else.

PostmodernProphet
06-05-2017, 06:49 AM
Why is that funny?

the fact you're so ignorant you think Carson might be a literalist.......

Lightbringer
06-05-2017, 06:51 AM
the fact you're so ignorant you think Carson might be a literalist.......

I said perhaps. Carson did say some fucked up things a few months ago.

PostmodernProphet
06-05-2017, 06:51 AM
Actually leftists who try to bash Christianity use the Old Testament and ignore the New Testament.

correction.....leftists who bash Christianity are ignorant of the OT, the NT, Jewish AND Christian doctrine, the proper raising and feeding of children and how to wipe their own
asses........

PostmodernProphet
06-05-2017, 06:53 AM
I said perhaps. Carson did say some fucked up things a few months ago.

you said several fucked up things in the last two hours.....does that make you a biblical literalist?......

PostmodernProphet
06-05-2017, 06:53 AM
If Christians can ignore or misinterpret the NT then so can everyone else.

nobody said you couldn't do it.......in fact, you are quite good at it......

Lightbringer
06-05-2017, 06:59 AM
nobody said you couldn't do it.......in fact, you are quite good at it......

So pimp, you gonna be my dingleberry today?

You pinch-hitting for fuckly? Whatever. Give me a bit to decide if I feel like slapping around a Jesus freak today.

PostmodernProphet
06-05-2017, 08:29 AM
So pimp, you gonna be my dingleberry today?

You pinch-hitting for fuckly? Whatever. Give me a bit to decide if I feel like slapping around a Jesus freak today.

I don't know.......are your berries still dangling?......if so you'd better stick to slapping them yourself......you've never been smart enough to actually hit anyone else......

Lightbringer
06-05-2017, 08:32 AM
I don't know.......are your berries still dangling?......if so you'd better stick to slapping them yourself......you've never been smart enough to actually hit anyone else......

You're really fucking bad at this. You're so bad I may have to pre-supply you with appropriate smack. Did you let out a little Pee Wee Herman laugh when you typed that?

Amadeus
06-05-2017, 08:44 AM

Evangelicals, who believe in the literal word of Jesus and the Bible, but paradoxically support Trump in overwhelming numbers. Trump, a guy that Jesus would have no choice but to punch in the face.

Lightbringer
06-05-2017, 08:54 AM
Jesus probably would have had to punch himself in the face too. If he did punch himself in the face could he hurt himself?

Hey PimP, got a question for ya...

PostmodernProphet
06-05-2017, 02:27 PM
You're really fucking bad at this. You're so bad I may have to pre-supply you with appropriate smack. Did you let out a little Pee Wee Herman laugh when you typed that?
I only laugh when you land face down on the sidewalk.....

PostmodernProphet
06-05-2017, 02:28 PM
Jesus probably would have had to punch himself in the face too. If he did punch himself in the face could he hurt himself?

Hey PimP, got a question for ya...

no I won't punch you in the face and say Jesus made me do it.........

MAGA MAN
06-06-2017, 08:58 AM

No.

Lightbringer
06-06-2017, 08:59 AM
No.

Why not? His take on people and dinosaurs does make me wonder about what he thinks of our timeline.

MAGA MAN
06-06-2017, 09:02 AM
Evangelicals, who believe in the literal word of Jesus and the Bible, but paradoxically support Trump in overwhelming numbers. Trump, a guy that Jesus would have no choice but to punch in the face.

Read and learn: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/374733/lefts-strange-obsession-evangelical-creationism-david-french

MAGA MAN
06-06-2017, 09:04 AM
Why not? His take on people and dinosaurs does make me wonder about what he thinks of our timeline.

I've only met one "young Earth" believer in my lifetime, and he wasn't a scientist like Carlson.

Lightbringer
06-06-2017, 09:05 AM
I've only met one "young Earth" believer in my lifetime, and he wasn't a scientist like Carlson.

You mean Carson?

He said it. At that point his profession doesn't matter. The statement speaks for itself.

MAGA MAN
06-06-2017, 09:09 AM
You mean Carson?

He said it. At that point his profession doesn't matter. The statement speaks for itself.

Yes, Carson. Link up.

Lightbringer
06-06-2017, 09:14 AM
Yes, Carson. Link up.

Why should I link up? Dude said it in the middle of the primaries when he was a candidate. It's not obscure knowledge.

The sun rises in the East. Should I link that up too?

MAGA MAN
06-06-2017, 12:40 PM
Why should I link up? Dude said it in the middle of the primaries when he was a candidate. It's not obscure knowledge.

The sun rises in the East. Should I link that up too?

So you're too lazy to back up your claim? A simple google search "ben carson young earth" gets this:

“I know a lot of people say that I believe the earth is 6,000 years old, and they have no basis for saying that. I don’t know how old the Earth is...”

iolo
06-25-2017, 05:51 AM

How can anyone believe both: Jesus and most of the Old Testament are surely contradictory?

canceled.2021.3
06-25-2017, 06:45 AM
How can anyone believe both: Jesus and most of the Old Testament are surely contradictory?

Nothing like being lectured to about the Bible by non believers. Don't you have some muslimes to guard against? Run along now

iolo
06-25-2017, 06:50 AM
Nothing like being lectured to about the Bible by non believers. Don't you have some muslimes to guard against? Run along now

My father was a Rector, you weird foreign pisswit, and I almost certainly know more about this subject than you know about, well, anything except Trump's arse.

canceled.2021.3
06-25-2017, 07:10 AM
My father was a Rector, you weird foreign pisswit, and I almost certainly know more about this subject than you know about, well, anything except Trump's arse.

I don't believe you

Buckly J. Ewer
06-25-2017, 07:13 AM
I don't believe you

You have no faith.

iolo
06-25-2017, 07:25 AM
I don't believe you

Duw, there's awful! :) I shan't End it All just yet, however. B.J.Ewer. makes the relevant comment

evince
06-25-2017, 07:29 AM
I don't believe you

oh the nihilist now wants to believe

look idiot

you have no morals

no one cares what a liar finds hard to belive

evince
06-25-2017, 07:30 AM

opine on your religious beliefs grindy

it should be very interesting

evince
06-25-2017, 07:31 AM
So you're too lazy to back up your claim? A simple google search "ben carson young earth" gets this:

“I know a lot of people say that I believe the earth is 6,000 years old, and they have no basis for saying that. I don’t know how old the Earth is...”

link asshole who puts up pictures of nubile women in bikinis because he is so pious

evince
06-25-2017, 07:32 AM

LINK

canceled.2021.3
06-25-2017, 07:32 AM
oh the nihilist now wants to believe

look idiot

you have no morals

no one cares what a liar finds hard to belive

All of the morality you claim to believe in originated from organized religion

I hope you are kidnapped by ISIS

canceled.2021.3
06-25-2017, 07:33 AM
opine on your religious beliefs grindy

it should be very interesting

Dumb twat still thinks I am Grind?

Want to make a perma ban bet?

evince
06-25-2017, 07:34 AM
why would I bet with a sociopath grind

Buckly J. Ewer
06-25-2017, 08:03 AM
All of the morality you claim to believe in originated from organized religion

Not true at all, loser.

canceled.2021.3
06-25-2017, 08:06 AM
why would I bet with a sociopath grind

If you are right I get banned for good. You will be a liberal hero here.

If you are wrong you will be banned for good

But you are 100% right so you say. So take the bet. Or you can admit you are wrong?

canceled.2021.3
06-25-2017, 08:07 AM
Not true at all, loser.

True

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

evince
06-25-2017, 08:16 AM

But you are 100% right so you say. So take the bet. Or you can admit you are wrong?

your manipulations suck goat ass grindy

if you ban me no one will EVER believe I made this bet with you

I am here stating I will NEVER bet with ANYONE on this or any site

ITS A IDIOTS PURSUIT

I DONT BET

IF GRIND LATER CLAIMS I bet with him in private he is fucking lying

if you ban me grind everyone will know the truth

that you cant take the truth

that you were so fucking scared of an old house wife with FACTS that you concocted a fucking lie to do it with

CHILD

your manipulations are weak

try living life for real

you may even like it on then truth side

evince
06-25-2017, 08:17 AM

I am here stating I will NEVER bet with ANYONE on this or any site

ITS A IDIOTS PURSUIT

I DONT BET

IF GRIND LATER CLAIMS I bet with him in private he is fucking lying

if you ban me grind everyone will know the truth

that you cant take the truth

that you were so fucking scared of an old house wife with FACTS that you concocted a fucking lie to do it with

CHILD

your manipulations are weak

try living life for real

you may even like it on then truth side

this

evince
06-25-2017, 08:21 AM
https://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?81590-betting-is-for-idiots

this

evince
06-25-2017, 08:22 AM

words and truth are all I need to crush your idiots world

banning you would meaningless

Buckly J. Ewer
06-25-2017, 09:15 AM
I have often wondered how someone could believe that a woman who gave natural childbirth in a barn could retain her hymen.

Buckly J. Ewer
06-25-2017, 09:21 AM
True

Morality among humans has developed in spite of religious dogmatic conviction, not because of it.
The ubiquitousness of religious conflict has set humanity back thousands of years.

evince
06-25-2017, 09:24 AM
just another lie concocted to try to explain away the EVIL idea that a female who had sex is dirty but a Mother is chaste and pure.

Men could not prove a childmwas from their sperm back then

SO

the women were treated like criminals so men could be sure they were paying to raise their own blood and not some other persons child.

Men could rape and buy children to have sex with and marry

BUT

women were trash for having any kind of sex

Buckly J. Ewer
06-25-2017, 09:52 AM
http://gorightly.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/jesus_and_the_dinosaurs.jpg
JESUS COMFORTING A LITTLE VELOCIRAPTOR .

canceled.2021.3
06-25-2017, 10:15 AM
Morality among humans has developed in spite of religious dogmatic conviction, not because of it.
The ubiquitousness of religious conflict has set humanity back thousands of years.

Wrong

canceled.2021.3
06-25-2017, 10:15 AM
Desh accepted my bet. I am ILA. Ban her ass

Buckly J. Ewer
06-25-2017, 10:16 AM
Wrong

Alice has no idea.

MAGA MAN
06-25-2017, 12:18 PM
link asshole who puts up pictures of nubile women in bikinis because he is so pious

As I suspected, you must be notoriously as ugly as you are stupit...

Buckly J. Ewer
06-25-2017, 01:41 PM
As I suspected, you must be notoriously as ugly as you are stupit...

The doubts you have expressed about your faith in the past seem to have finally gotten the better of you, FRight...
Perhaps you need to PM Pastor Pimp for some counseling...
He is "fully immersed in faith" ...or so he says...

Minister of Truth
06-25-2017, 04:16 PM

Actually, everyone will believe it except for one fucking retard, Daesh.

:legion:

MAGA MAN
06-25-2017, 05:22 PM
The doubts you have expressed about your faith in the past seem to have finally gotten the better of you, FRight...
Perhaps you need to PM Pastor Pimp for some counseling...
He is "fully immersed in faith" ...or so he says...:what2:

Buckly J. Ewer
06-25-2017, 10:50 PM
:what2

It's okay to have those nagging doubts about your faith...Even Mother Teresa admitted to lapses in her convictions..."the silence and the emptiness is so great" ...and they made her a full on fucking saint!
It's a prevalent little human trait called common sense.
If you pray real hard till your knees really hurt, and say your rosary like a gazillion times, you may get past it.

iolo
06-26-2017, 05:11 AM
These right-wing weirdoes have no beliefs - just boundless devotion to money and to cynical arse-licking, like this very nutty 'Alice' phenomenon. I suppose that's what it means by 'religion', though what 'organised' can mean to trumpers is another question altogether! :)

MAGA MAN
06-26-2017, 06:04 AM
It's okay to have those nagging doubts about your faith...Even Mother Teresa admitted to lapses in her convictions..."the silence and the emptiness is so great" ...and they made her a full on fucking saint!
It's a prevalent little human trait called common sense.
If you pray real hard till your knees really hurt, and say your rosary like a gazillion times, you may get past it.:clintonwhoa:

Buckly J. Ewer
06-26-2017, 06:54 AM
:clintonwhoa

I understand your unwillingness to discuss this profoundly personal issue on an open forum, FRight.
The unreinforced superstitions and the magic you once felt was powerful, is nowhere to be found in real life, is it...
You were taught as a child to believe the magic, but the harsh slap of reality has left you empty and disappointed.
You just need to pretend to pray harder to petition and fool your sky daddy into granting you immunity from mortality.
Self interested prayer is the best defense you have against common sense...
You can do it...
I have "faith" in you...

MAGA MAN
06-26-2017, 07:27 AM
I understand your unwillingness to discuss this profoundly personal issue on an open forum, FRight.
The unreinforced superstitions and the magic you once felt was powerful, is nowhere to be found in real life, is it...
You were taught as a child to believe the magic, but the harsh slap of reality has left you empty and disappointed.
You just need to pretend to pray harder to petition and fool your sky daddy into granting you immunity from mortality.
Self interested prayer is the best defense you have against common sense...
You can do it...
I have "faith" in you...
:chuckle:

PostmodernProphet
06-26-2017, 10:26 AM
troll needs better bait.....

Buckly J. Ewer
06-27-2017, 12:17 AM
troll needs better bait.....

You need more magic, Pimp...
Jesus hates fucking republicans...

Deep down you really feel that... Yet your politics persist...
You know you will not live forever...
That childish dream is impossible.

Does FRight believe he will live forever, if he mumbles the proper magic incantations on his fucking knees, and sings the correct songs in his house of magic?
Is FRight that childish too?

Buckly J. Ewer
06-27-2017, 12:24 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C-BjwWfUQAAX1zg.jpg

PostmodernProphet
06-27-2017, 05:08 AM
thank goodness Buckkkle enforces the separation of religion and stupidity by staying away from religion........

MAGA MAN
06-27-2017, 06:42 AM
:okjen:

PostmodernProphet
06-27-2017, 06:49 AM
Quote Originally Posted by Buckly J. Ewer View Post

we'll tell him you said so......