PDA

View Full Version : Everybody calm down.

Beefy
01-08-2008, 01:26 PM
There's no shame in ironing a goddamned shirt.

Hillary cried. Big fucking deal.

John McCain is NOT the last best hope for mankind.

Cypress actually LOVES it when France kicks our ass.

The Democrats CAN win.

Mike Huckabee's a prick with a son who looks like John Candy with a couple of extra chromosomes.

evince
01-08-2008, 01:31 PM
Hey I always thought John Candy was a hotty.

If he would have lost some wieght he would have been doing leading romantic roles.

I love Uncle Buck and most of his stuff. Hes one actor I truely feel cheated by his early departure.

Orange whip anyone?

FUCK THE POLICE
01-08-2008, 01:33 PM
Sex.

Cancel7
01-08-2008, 01:35 PM
I don’t have the energy left to iron shirts Beefy. I am at the gym by 5am, answering emails at my home computer by 6:30, at work by 8:30, on the phone making sales calls for my business on my lunch hour, back at my computer sending out sales emails and letters by 6:30 in the evening.
I did buy one of those Homedics shiatsu massage seats with heat? Boy, those things are so worth the 100 bucks, and I sometimes enjoy sitting at my computer a bit too much, maybe.

My bf would never ask me to, and would be pissed if I thought I was supposed to do it though. It would annoy him if a woman thought that he needed her to cook or iron for him. He’s really independent, a real feminist not a pretend so I can get laid one, and pretty brilliant. I don’t have him around for money and he doesn’t have me around for ironing. We’re kinda happy this way.

Chapdog
01-08-2008, 01:40 PM
I don’t have the energy left to iron shirts Beefy. I am at the gym by 5am, answering emails at my home computer by 6:30, at work by 8:30, on the phone making sales calls for my business on my lunch hour, back at my computer sending out sales emails and letters by 6:30 in the evening.
I did buy one of those Homedics shiatsu massage seats with heat? Boy, those things are so worth the 100 bucks, and I sometimes enjoy sitting at my computer a bit too much, maybe.

My bf would never ask me to, and would be pissed if I thought I was supposed to do it though. It would annoy him if a woman thought that he needed her to cook or iron for him. He’s really independent, a real feminist not a pretend so I can get laid one, and pretty brilliant. I don’t have him around for money and he doesn’t have me around for ironing. We’re kinda happy this way.

i just buy brooks brothers non wrinkle.. yah expensive but well worth it. Take them out of dryer and hang them and they unwrinkle. Bring to dry cleaners every 2 or 3 washings to get pressed.
http://www.brooksbrothers.com/IWCatSectionView.process?IWAction=Load&Merchant_Id=1&Section_Id=207

Hermes Thoth
01-08-2008, 01:41 PM

If he would have lost some wieght he would have been doing leading romantic roles.

I love Uncle Buck and most of his stuff. Hes one actor I truely feel cheated by his early departure.

Orange whip anyone?

Totally agree here. Planes, Trains, and Automobiles is an emotional sucker punch everytime.

Beefy
01-08-2008, 01:43 PM

Totally agree here.

Hmmmm.

Battleborne
01-08-2008, 01:44 PM
There's no shame in ironing a goddamned shirt.

Hillary cried. Big fucking deal.

John McCain is NOT the last best hope for mankind.

Cypress actually LOVES it when France kicks our ass.

The Democrats CAN win.

Mike Huckabee's a prick with a son who looks like John Candy with a couple of extra chromosomes.

and el beefy sits around all day ironing his boxers shorts...and wife beater T's in between waxing his Board...not that he can or ever will 'hang ten' but the inference is cool...:cof1:

Beefy
01-08-2008, 01:46 PM
and el beefy sits around all day ironing his boxers shorts...and wife beater T's in between waxing his Board...not that he can or ever will 'hang ten' but the inference is cool...:cof1:

The only thing I wax is my nuts.

Battleborne
01-08-2008, 01:52 PM
The only thing I wax is my nuts.

Right 'peanuts'...my bad Mr.Stud! and here I thought Hawaii produced Macadamia nuts...not your bag...'Surf is not up for el beefy...he is a weekend surfer dude...sits on the beach drinking Mai Tais and looking cool..:cof1:

evince
01-08-2008, 01:54 PM
sounds like a great life to me

LadyT
01-08-2008, 01:55 PM
I just wouldn't want to so I'm not. Additionally if my time was filled with watching tv or scratching balls I still don't think I would be obligated to iron another adults shirts.

Battleborne
01-08-2008, 01:56 PM
sounds like a great life to me

Desh likes waxed nuts...who would have ever known...yep your hubby surely found a good catch..ya have my vote over duhla anyday...you are a funny lady...kudos desh!:D

Cancel7
01-08-2008, 02:06 PM
I just wouldn't want to so I'm not. Additionally if my time was filled with watching tv or scratching balls I still don't think I would be obligated to iron another adults shirts.

LOL. You’re great Tiana.

Obfuscate
01-08-2008, 02:06 PM
http://nynerd.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/03/feminists1.jpg

DamnYankee
01-08-2008, 02:11 PM
That man has balls of Iron. :)

Cypress
01-08-2008, 02:12 PM
Yeah, what a hilarious picture, obfuscate (sarcasm alert)

Check out the loser that's holding the b*tch sign. A half-bald, chimp smirking loser. Its probably Asshat.

Battleborne
01-08-2008, 02:34 PM
Yeah, what a hilarious picture, obfuscate (sarcasm alert)

Check out the loser that's holding the b*tch sign. A half-bald, chimp smirking loser. Its probably Asshat.

It is you cippie...notice how the guy is behind the line of fire...thats you Mr.Burn the candle at both ends!...then again maybe it is soco...he patronizes the liberal women on this board to know end...it is always those who protest the most who are usually the most guilty...end of story!

LadyT
01-08-2008, 02:36 PM
LOL. You’re great Tiana.

danke!