PDA

View Full Version : My Prediction

Beefy
01-06-2008, 03:59 PM
In 2-3 years, Mike Huckabee will be a $200 question on Jeopardy. He may have done okay with the radical evangelicals thus far, but after 8 years of W, who bases his foreign policy on the old testament, the Religious fanatic stamp is akin to a scarlet letter for most americans.

In 2-3 years, Ron Paul will be the leader of the Globalist Noahide Illuminati World Government.

Cypress
01-06-2008, 04:02 PM
In 2-3 years, Mike Huckabee will be a $200 question on Jeopardy. He may have done okay with the radical evangelicals thus far, but after 8 years of W, who bases his foreign policy on the old testament, the Religious fanatic stamp is akin to a scarlet letter for most americans.

In 2-3 years, Ron Paul will be the leader of the Globalist Noahide Illuminati World Government.

I think I may have over estimated Huckster's electability. He's really dumb as a rock. A Dixie, with a little more affability, if you will.

Beefy
01-06-2008, 04:04 PM
I think I may have over estimated Huckster's electability. He's really dumb as a rock. A Dixie, with a little more affability, if you will.

He'll go the way of Tsongas after this. But even as uninformed as Huckabee is, I'll be he knows what 1/3 means.

Cypress
01-06-2008, 04:07 PM
He'll go the way of Tsongas after this. But even as uninformed as Huckabee is, I'll be he knows what 1/3 means.

Ha!

Cancel7
01-06-2008, 04:15 PM

You should remember what happened in S carolina in 2000. I wouldn't write Huckabee off until after S Carolina.

Beefy
01-06-2008, 04:30 PM
Yeah, there are an awful lot of stupid people out there. I guess I shouldn't write him off entirely, but I can't see this guy going anywhere.

Cypress
01-06-2008, 04:37 PM
Yeah, there are an awful lot of stupid people out there. I guess I shouldn't write him off entirely, but I can't see this guy going anywhere.

If history is any guide, the GOP establishment and their money men are going to bury the huckster -- If Huckster is deemed any kind of threat, the shit they did to McCain in the 2000 primaries, and the Swift boat stuff on kerry is going to look like child's play.

The GOP has used theocratic rubes for votes, but they have no intention of sharing actual power with them. If Huckster does well in New Hampshire and South carolina, you're going to see the nastiest smear in electoral history unfold. IMO anyway.

evince
01-06-2008, 04:51 PM
Ha!

I dont mean any insult Cy but I read that and I heard Chris Matthews's voice doing it.

Made me laugh though.

evince
01-06-2008, 04:53 PM
If history is any guide, the GOP establishment and their money men are going to bury the huckster -- If Huckster is deemed any kind of threat, the shit they did to McCain in the 2000 primaries, and the Swift boat stuff on kerry is going to look like child's play.

The GOP has used theocratic rubes for votes, but they have no intention of sharing actual power with them. If Huckster does well in New Hampshire and South carolina, you're going to see the nastiest smear in electoral history unfold. IMO anyway.

Or the biggest buyout in history.

The neocons bought MaCain they can buy Gomer Pile too....opppss I mean Huckabee.

gonzojournals
01-06-2008, 05:21 PM
Or the biggest buyout in history.

The neocons bought MaCain they can buy Gomer Pile too....opppss I mean Huckabee.

If you can't spell a politician's name, you probably shouldn't be talking about politics as if your opinion carries any weight....might be a little above your reading level.

Beefy
01-06-2008, 05:32 PM
If you think Jack Idema is superbad, you probably shouldn't be talking about politics as if your opinion carries any weight....

evince
01-06-2008, 05:35 PM
If you can't spell a politician's name, you probably shouldn't be talking about politics as if your opinion carries any weight....might be a little above your reading level.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOH a typo gj is superbad.

gonzojournals
01-06-2008, 08:27 PM
If you think Jack Idema is superbad, you probably shouldn't be talking about politics as if your opinion carries any weight....

I think Jack Idema is superbad the same way that millions of internet users actually think that Chuck Norris can divide by zero....the way he is often represented and represents himself lends itself to comedic idolisation, and I am sorry that my profile picture causes so much harm to you (considering this is the third or so time that you have brought it up, as if it is relevant...I'm sorry that not all of us are 400 pound islanders with a photogenic streak).

Beefy
01-06-2008, 08:48 PM
I think Jack Idema is superbad the same way that millions of internet users actually think that Chuck Norris can divide by zero....the way he is often represented and represents himself lends itself to comedic idolisation, and I am sorry that my profile picture causes so much harm to you (considering this is the third or so time that you have brought it up, as if it is relevant...I'm sorry that not all of us are 400 pound islanders with a photogenic streak).

Why you gotta bring my obesity problem into this?

Damocles
01-06-2008, 08:55 PM

World President? Hmmm... So much more than expected.

evince
01-06-2008, 08:55 PM
So who is ion gjs picture?

Beefy
01-06-2008, 09:07 PM
So who is ion gjs picture?

Its Jack Idema, a guy who likes to think of himself as the "Dog Bounty Hunter" in Afghanistan. He does freelance torture at the behest of no one.

Socrtease
01-06-2008, 09:22 PM
Yeah, there are an awful lot of stupid people out there. I guess I shouldn't write him off entirely, but I can't see this guy going anywhere.There are a little more than 50 million stupid people in the US that voted for Bush last time. What makes you think they won't vote for this born again bathed in the blood evangelical that thinks it is the governments business to save your soul. Evangelicals want a government that works to eradicate "sin". Silence the queers, pretend kids don't have sex, just say no to anything sinful and use the overbearing and crushing power of the federal government to do it. That in a nutshell is evangelical republican party politics.

Socrtease
01-06-2008, 09:25 PM
Why you gotta bring my obesity problem into this?
Beefy you is da handsomest lookin bruddah on the board and don't let no one tell you otherwise!

Beefy
01-06-2008, 09:39 PM
Beefy you is da handsomest lookin bruddah on the board and don't let no one tell you otherwise!

Thanks pal. I get off the oxygen in a month if I can get under 500.

Shaka!

http://www.mountainapplecompany.com/Uploads/article%20images/IZ%20HA%20Shaka.jpg

tinfoil
01-07-2008, 01:19 AM

LOL
QFT