PDA

View Full Version : Maher calls out Trumpkin evangelicals for what they are: Shameless hypocrites

Bill
11-05-2016, 08:02 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=8&v=191kow6kLUM

For annata:

“Trump has nothing in common with Jesus.” Maher explained. “Jesus healed the blind, Trump mocks the handicapped. Jesus turned the other cheek, Trump grabs your pussy. Jesus turned water into wine, Trump just whines. The Bible says, ‘Thou shalt not covet they neighbor’s wife.’ Trump says, ‘Fine, what about my daughter?'”

Despite all that, Maher said, “They went for the foul-mouthed, pussy-grabber.”

If you wanna see the funny stuff Cos, you gotta watch the clip.:D

Leonthecat
11-05-2016, 08:40 PM
It proves that Church is little more than a social club and has zero to do with building moral values.
Evangelicals are hypocritical human trash.

BRUTALITOPS
11-06-2016, 12:39 AM
it is quite amazing how much christians were neutralized this election. it's actually a bit weird.

Billy Batts
11-06-2016, 01:03 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9v97xH6Bof0&feature=youtu.be

cancel2 2022
11-06-2016, 05:09 PM

For annata:

“Trump has nothing in common with Jesus.” Maher explained. “Jesus healed the blind, Trump mocks the handicapped. Jesus turned the other cheek, Trump grabs your pussy. Jesus turned water into wine, Trump just whines. The Bible says, ‘Thou shalt not covet they neighbor’s wife.’ Trump says, ‘Fine, what about my daughter?'”

It tells you something about how truly disgusting Clinton really is that Trump even has a shout in the election.

cancel2 2022
11-06-2016, 05:11 PM
You would kill over there to have a woman like Theresa May as President, instead you have a crook like Clinton. Even her own daughter helped herself to Clinton Foundation funds to pay for her 3 million dollar wedding, like mother, like daughter!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3910746/Chelsea-Clinton-used-Foundation-money-fund-wedding-according-new-Wikileaks-emails.html

canceled.2021.2
11-06-2016, 05:12 PM
it is quite amazing how much christians were neutralized this election. it's actually a bit weird.

What makes you say they have been neutralized?

evince
11-06-2016, 05:26 PM
your done

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

PostmodernProphet
11-06-2016, 05:49 PM

odd.....yesterday Franklin Graham was on TV telling 35 million evangelicals that they will NOT sit out 2016 like they did 2012......is that what "neutralized" looks like?......

PostmodernProphet
11-06-2016, 05:50 PM
It proves that Church is little more than a social club and has zero to do with building moral values.
Evangelicals are hypocritical human trash.

I hear scum squeaking.....

Leonthecat
11-06-2016, 05:57 PM
odd.....yesterday Franklin Graham was on TV telling 35 million evangelicals that they will NOT sit out 2016 like they did 2012......is that what "neutralized" looks like?......

That charlatan piece of scum has no influence, no morals and no charisma.

Leonthecat
11-06-2016, 05:59 PM
I hear scum squeaking.....

That is your own voice you hear, Pastor.

PostmodernProphet
11-06-2016, 06:02 PM
That charlatan piece of scum has no influence, no morals and no charisma.

lol......you simple minded fuck......you are hopeless....

PostmodernProphet
11-06-2016, 06:02 PM
squeak

Leonthecat
11-06-2016, 06:08 PM
lol......you simple minded fuck......you are hopeless....

Jesus is listening, Pastor.
You hit the Jesus Juice pretty hard today, didn't you.

PostmodernProphet
11-06-2016, 09:05 PM
I am the shit on the toilet paper trailing from Hilliary's shoe as she steps down from her campaign bus.....

Ralph
11-07-2016, 05:35 AM

For annata:

Right....their sin is greater than yours. Its typical Alinsky 101. Accuse those who represent morality (certainly not the democrats) with being immoral. Again....the burnt pot attempting to call the kettle black.

Now Mr. Maher demands a religious test before voting....when his stated position is that religion has no place in politics. Then why "bitch" when those he opposes play by his own rules? This is the type of liberal that would whine if someone pissed in his cornflakes. But....its the conservatives that are "hypocrites" right...err...left BILL? :) Now he's bitching because his opponent is acting like a democrat candidate? Priceless. The BIBLE SAYS....coming from someone who states that religion has no place in government....but there is a religious test demanded by him? You want to see hypocrisy Bill?

LOOK IN THE MIRROR.

Bill
11-07-2016, 06:35 AM
It is said you will know them by their fruits.. We have seen the dirty's fruits & we see those that worship the beast, I mean him.....

You had a few "real" Christians to choose from & ya'll chose a anti-CHRISTian.... :palm:

PostmodernProphet
11-07-2016, 07:29 AM
if we can know them by their fruits and Hilliary is your fruit, what do you think we know you to be?......

Ralph
11-07-2016, 10:02 AM
It is said you will know them by their fruits.. We have seen the dirty's fruits & we see those that worship the beast, I mean him.....

You had a few "real" Christians to choose from & ya'll chose a anti-CHRISTian.... :palm:

No hypocrisy with that logic....move.org, nothing to see here folks. LMAO Does being the subject of 2 FBI investigations (one for email...one for pay to play Clinton foundation) count as a FRUIT?

I enjoy the way you communist liberals are self professed experts concerning Christian doctrine...when the actual source of the Doctrine tells us Government agents do not have to be Christians to do the will of God nor for a Christian to support that Government as a Christian's duty is to support the governments of the world and still obey Christian doctrine. Why?

Governments are used by God to punish the unjust. As the Apostle pointed out concerning the government, "For he is God's minister to you for good. But if you do evil; be afraid; for he (the government) does not bear the sword in vain (meaning that capital punishment is authorized by God and carried out by government agents)" -- Rom 13:4

Governments are used by God to carry out vengeance because the Christian is not to engage in vengeance (Rom 12:19)

Another Apostle of the Christ besides Paul, who was referenced in Romans......Peter says the same thing, Governments are used by God to punish evil -- 1 Peter 2:14

In fact the Bible tells us we are to expect government corruption, as such is the nature of man -- Eccl. 5:8

But still we are to give unto Caesar that which is Caesars'....be it respect and obedience or taxes because we live under those same laws as do the evil elements of society and are subject to the same punitive actions when we do not obey.

Thus...what is the Christian to do when neither of his choices represent total righteousness? Choose wisely as to which POLICY will best serve Christianity. Personally....I have become undecided and will not know until I cast the ballot...but I will leave the results in the hands of God, as He is the one that eventually appoints all governments..and uses them whether they accept His authority or not. Again...personally I believe that God allowed the democrats to gain corrupt power to make an object lesson, those who reject God....God rejects them. As judging by the downfall of the United States over the past 60 years....time is running out for a full scale repentance revival. Thank God life is short.

The Only Sarge
11-16-2016, 04:53 PM
Bill Maher is now a theologian? Who cares what comes out of his mouth? Not me for sure.

domer76
11-16-2016, 06:06 PM
No hypocrisy with that logic....move.org, nothing to see here folks. LMAO Does being the subject of 2 FBI investigations (one for email...one for pay to play Clinton foundation) count as a FRUIT?

I enjoy the way you communist liberals are self professed experts concerning Christian doctrine...when the actual source of the Doctrine tells us Government agents do not have to be Christians to do the will of God nor for a Christian to support that Government as a Christian's duty is to support the governments of the world and still obey Christian doctrine. Why?

Governments are used by God to punish the unjust. As the Apostle pointed out concerning the government, "For he is God's minister to you for good. But if you do evil; be afraid; for he (the government) does not bear the sword in vain (meaning that capital punishment is authorized by God and carried out by government agents)" -- Rom 13:4

Governments are used by God to carry out vengeance because the Christian is not to engage in vengeance (Rom 12:19)

Another Apostle of the Christ besides Paul, who was referenced in Romans......Peter says the same thing, Governments are used by God to punish evil -- 1 Peter 2:14

In fact the Bible tells us we are to expect government corruption, as such is the nature of man -- Eccl. 5:8

But still we are to give unto Caesar that which is Caesars'....be it respect and obedience or taxes because we live under those same laws as do the evil elements of society and are subject to the same punitive actions when we do not obey.

Thus...what is the Christian to do when neither of his choices represent total righteousness? Choose wisely as to which POLICY will best serve Christianity. Personally....I have become undecided and will not know until I cast the ballot...but I will leave the results in the hands of God, as He is the one that eventually appoints all governments..and uses them whether they accept His authority or not. Again...personally I believe that God allowed the democrats to gain corrupt power to make an object lesson, those who reject God....God rejects them. As judging by the downfall of the United States over the past 60 years....time is running out for a full scale repentance revival. Thank God life is short.

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then He is not omnipotent.
Is He able, but not willing? Then He is malevolent.
Is He both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is He neither able nor willing? Then why call Him God?

Epicurus

PostmodernProphet
11-16-2016, 06:09 PM

illogical.....it ignores the fact he made US able to prevent evil....an example of this is the recent election which prevented Hilliary from becoming the president.......

We call him God because he was able to create us to prevent evil. He was willing to let us prevent evil. Whence cometh evil?........from our refusal to do what we are able........

Ralph
11-16-2016, 06:15 PM

For annata:

Bill who? And and who cares what some actor thinks or says? Priceless. He is singing to his choir....gullible young ass wipes who continue to pay his bills. But...we should pay attention to him....because......he got all his projections correct concerning Trump and Hillary won? Popcorn? :) Truth? God appointed Trump so moral people could laugh at people such as this......:)

domer76
11-16-2016, 06:55 PM
illogical.....it ignores the fact he made US able to prevent evil....an example of this is the recent election which prevented Hilliary from becoming the president.......

We call him God because he was able to create us to prevent evil. He was willing to let us prevent evil. Whence cometh evil?........from our refusal to do what we are able........

Such horseshit

Bill
11-16-2016, 07:30 PM
Bill who? And and who cares what some actor thinks or says? Priceless. He is singing to his choir....gullible young ass wipes who continue to pay his bills. But...we should pay attention to him....because......he got all his projections correct concerning Trump and Hillary won? Popcorn? :) Truth? God appointed Trump so moral people could laugh at people such as this......:)
??Isn't the trump a person such as this? He was/is an entertainer just like Maher..:rofl2:

Where in the bible does Jesus call for "moral ppl", which I guess means ppl like yourself, to laugh @ others??

Jesus is going to use a man who is as bad, if not worse than most "moral ppl"??:palm:

Ralph
11-16-2016, 08:02 PM
??Isn't the trump a person such as this? He was/is an entertainer just like Maher..:rofl2:

Where in the bible does Jesus call for "moral ppl", which I guess means ppl like yourself, to laugh @ others??

Jesus is going to use a man who is as bad, if not worse than most "moral ppl"??:palm:

Indeed, God uses who He wants, when He wants, without permission of the man. God does not produce evil....man does through his free will decisions, as man is made in the image of God....God is a spirit, thus man is like God in the fact that he can and does choose between good and evil. God allows nature to take its course, there is nothing evil in nature, nature is neither good nor evil, there are NO sins in the animal kingdom, only man is capable of sinning. God does not make man sin...man chooses to go against the revealed laws of morality that God has revealed. The law only defines sin, it does not engage sin, man does that.

Thus...God can and does make predetermined plans and makes them come true not because He can see into some magical future that does not yet exist, even God can't see into a future that is not guaranteed to exist. God makes plans of what He sometimes wants to happen...He then manipulates this natural world through natural events to make that which He has predetermined come to pass. God does not need the permission of man to manipulate that which He has created...He just plans and then executes that plan WHEN THE TIME that HE HAS PREDETERMINED COMES TO PASS.

God does not require men to be Special to use them, He has no respect of person, the Christian is no more valuable to God than the sinner...the rain falls on everyone equally, naturally.

All the above can be demonstrated to be True Doctrine as revealed in Scripture.

As I have judged, as based upon the objective testable evidence....your guild is nothing but pure EVIL and God loves a good Joke just like everyone. If you don't believe that simply look at the duck billed platypus. :)

God appoints ALL GOVERMENTS. Romans 13:1-7

FYI: The difference between your entertainer and TRUMP? Trump is PRESIDENT ELECT....mr. bill is a demonstrated liar that never gets anything correct as proven by the facts. Another difference? mr. bill is a self professed social elite communist, that hypocritically uses gullible asses such as you to make his own personal fortune. Mr Trump is a free market capitalist. God decided to appoint the capitalist this time around...he did not require your permission nor mr. bills....He just did it because He is God and can do it...what His plans are....who knows...only God.

And me? I love a good Joke....you were already measuring the drapes for Hillary. God said, no, not this time...do not pass go, go directly to jail.

Bill
11-16-2016, 08:11 PM
Indeed, God uses who He wants, when He wants, without permission of the man. God does not produce evil....man does through his free will decisions, as man is made in the image of God....God is a spirit, thus man is like God in the fact that he can and does choose between good and evil. God allows nature to take its course, there is nothing evil in nature, nature is neither good nor evil, there are NO sins in the animal kingdom, only man is capable of sinning. God does not make man sin...man chooses to go against the revealed laws of morality that God has revealed. The law only defines sin, it does not engage sin, man does that.

Thus...God can and does make predetermined plans and makes them come true not because He can see into some magical future that does not yet exist, even God can't see into a future that is not guaranteed to exist. God makes plans of what He sometimes wants to happen...He then manipulates this natural world through natural events to make that which He has predetermined come to pass. God does not need the permission of man to manipulate that which He has created...He just plans and then executes that plan WHEN THE TIME that HE HAS PREDETERMINED COMES TO PASS.

God does not require men to be Special to use them, He has no respect of person, the Christian is no more valuable to God than the sinner...the rain falls on everyone equally, naturally.

As I have judged, as based upon the objective testable evidence....your guild is nothing but pure EVIL and God loves a good Joke just like everyone. If you don't believe that simply look at the duck billed platypus. :)
You are no one to judge anyone~something you should not forget!!

What is my guild & where is that in the bible............???

Ralph
11-16-2016, 08:31 PM
You are no one to judge anyone~something you should not forget!!

What is my guild & where is that in the bible............???

Wrong.....you are not to JUDGE unjustly. Just as declared in Scripture. Everyone makes judgments based upon the available evidence...they are called decisions.

What the Christ (Jesus) declares about judgment is as such, "Judge not according to appearance, but judge righteous judgment." In other words, don't judge someone concerning the splinter in their eye in a hypocritical fashion when you have a board in your own eye. A righteous judgment is one based upon TRUTH as determined through the evidential findings of fact. There is nothing wrong with a valid judgement. One would never be able to make it through life void of making any judgments. The type of judgment the Christ was warning against is the hypocritical unrighteous judgment...i.e., LIES, false accusations based upon unproven facts of evidence...you know a DEMOCRAT judgement practice...based upon evil propaganda. :)

Bill
11-16-2016, 08:38 PM
Wrong.....you are not to JUDGE unjustly. Just as declared in Scripture. Everyone makes judgments based upon the available evidence...they are called decisions.

What the Christ (Jesus) declares about judgment is as such, "Judge not according to appearance, but judge righteous judgment." In other words, don't judge someone concerning the splinter in their eye in a hypocritical fashion when you have a board in your own eye. A righteous judgment is one based upon TRUTH as determined through the evidential findings of fact. There is nothing wrong with a valid judgement. One would never be able to make it through life void of making any judgments. The type of judgment the Christ was warning against is the hypocritical unrighteous judgment...i.e., LIES, false accusations based upon unproven facts of evidence...you know a DEMOCRAT judgement practice...based upon evil propaganda. :)

Kinda sad, I thought you were the smarter Eve...

I think I read the Christ will be doing the judgement, not the Ralph............

domer76
11-16-2016, 08:42 PM

God appoints ALL GOVERMENTS. Romans 13:1-7

FYI: The difference between your entertainer and TRUMP? Trump is PRESIDENT ELECT....mr. bill is a demonstrated liar that never gets anything correct as proven by the facts. Another difference? mr. bill is a self professed social elite communist, that hypocritically uses gullible asses such as you to make his own personal fortune. Mr Trump is a free market capitalist. God decided to appoint the capitalist this time around...he did not require your permission nor mr. bills....He just did it because He is God and can do it...what His plans are....who knows...only God.

And me? I love a good Joke....you were already measuring the drapes for Hillary. God said, no, not this time...do not pass go, go directly to jail.

More horseshit. If your god is omniscient, there is no free will. He knows what everyone will do before they do it. If he is omnibenevolent and omnipotent, he prevents evil. But he's none of the above. If he exists, he's AWOL.

As far as your quotes of scripture to validate scripture:

Ralph
11-16-2016, 08:43 PM

Epicurus

Man makes free will decisions. God defines sin through the revealed moral laws. The law does nothing but define Sin...man is made in the image of God (God is a spirit) and in the fact that he has the free will to determine between good and evil. God does not allow nor direct that decision, that would not be FREE WILL. God made natural laws to govern and regulate this plain of physical reality. There is nothing evil nor sinful in nature, its neither good nor evil...there is no sin in the animal kingdom..nature just takes it course. God does not allow evil....God defines EVIL...man freely chooses to engage in that evil or not to engage in that evil.

All men die, nature takes its course...innocent children die every day, good men die every day, bad men die every day. Every man regardless if they are evil or good has an appointment with death. Its not evil when nature takes the life of someone. Its evil when some man decides to take the life of the innocent through their free will choices. Does that make God a liar? of course not.

God has said He has no respect of person...the rain falls on the just and the unjust. In other words NATURE HAPPENS...all men die, some die premature because they have made errant decisions. Children die, the children of Christians and Sinners alike...does that make God evil...of course not, it makes God truthful. He does not interfere with the natural laws of physics....the rain falls on the just and the unjust.

The only exception are the supernatural acts recorded in scripture...and they do not to pick and choose between men, the only time God intervenes with the natural word is when NEW REVELATIONS from God are to be confirmed with signs and wonders. These signs and wonders were never engaged by God to choose who is evil and who is good they were never used to benefit any special group of people they were used to confirm the%

PostmodernProphet
11-16-2016, 08:49 PM
Such horseshit

I am not surprised that you cannot understand basic logic......

domer76
11-16-2016, 08:58 PM
Man makes free will decisions. God defines sin through the revealed moral laws. The law does nothing but define Sin...man is made in the image of God (God is a spirit) and in the fact that he has the free will to determine between good and evil. God does not allow nor direct that decision, that would not be FREE WILL. God made natural laws to govern and regulate this plain of physical reality. There is nothing evil nor sinful in nature, its neither good nor evil...there is no sin in the animal kingdom..nature just takes it course. God does not allow evil....God defines EVIL...man freely chooses to engage in that evil or not to engage in that evil.

All men die, nature takes its course...innocent children die every day, good men die every day, bad men die every day. Every man regardless if they are evil or good has an appointment with death. Its not evil when nature takes the life of someone. Its evil when some man decides to take the life of the innocent through their free will choices. Does that make God a liar? of course not.

God has said He has no respect of person...the rain falls on the just and the unjust. In other words NATURE HAPPENS...all men die, some die premature because they have made errant decisions. Children die, the children of Christians and Sinners alike...does that make God evil...of course not, it makes God truthful. He does not interfere with the natural laws of physics....the rain falls on the just and the unjust.

The only exception are the supernatural acts recorded in scripture...and they do not to pick and choose between men, the only time God intervenes with the natural word is when NEW REVELATIONS from God are to be confirmed with signs and wonders. These signs and wonders were never engaged by God to choose who is evil and who is good they were never used to benefit any special group of people they were used to confirm the%

Amazing that you can concoct a pile of horsehit that deep.

domer76
11-16-2016, 09:00 PM
I am not surprised that you cannot understand basic logic......

You can't refute the logic of Epicurus, so you call it illogical. And you think your book of myths IS logic? (laughing)

Ralph
11-16-2016, 09:00 PM
More horseshit. If your god is omniscient, there is no free will. He knows what everyone will do before they do it. If he is omnibenevolent and omnipotent, he prevents evil. But he's none of the above. If he exists, he's AWOL.

As far as your quotes of scripture to validate scripture:

Enlighten us....how can God know what's going to happen before it happens in a Natural World? How can God determine what man is to think in making free will decisions? There is no such thing as a time line that exists concurrently with the past, the present, and the future....running together. And how do you determine that's its Gods will to stop evil from existing? God does not make, stop, nor prevent evil.....He simply defines what is evil through the morality of His law. Evil cannot exist void of man breaking that law and sinning...thus EVIL is the fault of man not God for defining evil...but man due to the fact of his choosing evil actions. God allows the rain to fall where it will...

Even God cannot see into a natural future that has no guarantees of coming into existence. What makes Him omnipotent is the way He manipulates TODAY...the only reality of this existence. He makes plans of what He wants to happen...then at the appointed time of His choosing, He manipulates the present to make that plan happen....

What makes God...omni-present is the revelation that He is a spirit that created the natural world. We all live within that Spirit called God. What? Could your hand not manipulate your foot...etc.., or could a single cell of your body look upon the entirety of your body? Of course not....that's why men seek God...but never really see God, they just know that He exists...and the Kingdom of God, is not here, its not there.....it exists within the believer within the heart..i.e., the spirit of man. All these truths are revealed in scripture.

One thing for sure.....the created sum that is man, can never profess to be either equal or greater than the sum from which he was subtracted. Its funny when men declare themselves the master of their own world. When they exist only through the grace of the creator. Every breath you take might be your last one.....the sun could go super nova in the next instant. Control is nothing but an illusion made by pompous people who only assume themselves to be SMART. Priceless.

PostmodernProphet
11-16-2016, 09:14 PM
You can't refute the logic of Epicurus

actually I just did.....are you as stupid as Epicurus?.....or can you defend the argument from my refutation?......

PostmodernProphet
11-16-2016, 09:21 PM
If your god is omniscient, there is no free will
if there is no free will, who dictated your post to you?....the fallacy in your argument above is that you assume his fore-knowledge CAUSES our actions.....this cannot be true because we do not know what his fore-knowledge is.......in truth, our actions CAUSE his fore-knowledge.....

If he is omnibenevolent and omnipotent, he prevents evil.
false premise.....the alternative is that if he is omni-benevolent he permits us to choose our own actions and deal with the consequences.......

Ralph
11-16-2016, 09:23 PM
actually I just did.....are you as stupid as Epicurus?.....

Truth has no refutation. Logic cannot possibly exist where truth fails to exist.

domer76
11-16-2016, 09:47 PM
Enlighten us....how can God know what's going to happen before it happens in a Natural World? How can God determine what man is to think in making free will decisions? There is no such thing as a time line that exists concurrently with the past, the present, and the future....running together. And how do you determine that's its Gods will to stop evil from existing? God does not make, stop, nor prevent evil.....He simply defines what is evil through the morality of His law. Evil cannot exist void of man breaking that law and sinning...thus EVIL is the fault of man not God for defining evil...but man due to the fact of his choosing evil actions. God allows the rain to fall where it will...

Even God cannot see into a natural future that has no guarantees of coming into existence. What makes Him omnipotent is the way He manipulates TODAY...the only reality of this existence. He makes plans of what He wants to happen...then at the appointed time of His choosing, He manipulates the present to make that plan happen....

What makes God...omni-present is the revelation that He is a spirit that created the natural world. We all live within that Spirit called God. What? Could your hand not manipulate your foot...etc.., or could a single cell of your body look upon the entirety of your body? Of course not....that's why men seek God...but never really see God, they just know that He exists...and the Kingdom of God, is not here, its not there.....it exists within the believer within the heart..i.e., the spirit of man. All these truths are revealed in scripture.

One thing for sure.....the created sum that is man, can never profess to be either equal or greater than the sum from which he was subtracted. Its funny when men declare themselves the master of their own world. When they exist only through the grace of the creator. Every breath you take might be your last one.....the sun could go super nova in the next instant. Control is nothing but an illusion made by pompous people who only assume themselves to be SMART. Priceless.

(laughing) Where do you get all this horseshit? Does this god speak to you directly so that you can fathom his thoughts and intentions? Dubious. What you do demonstrate, however, is your inability to recognize the circularity of your arguments. Pitiable and laughable at the same time.

domer76
11-16-2016, 09:50 PM
actually I just did.....are you as stupid as Epicurus?.....or can you defend the argument from my refutation?......

You had no argument. Just your opinion that some supernatural being created us to prevent evil. Holy shit! Do you see how ridiculous it is that you would consider that some sort of "logical argument"? Laughable

Billy Batts
11-17-2016, 12:17 AM
Sorry Atheist:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CulBuMCLg0

PostmodernProphet
11-17-2016, 06:53 AM
You had no argument. Just your opinion that some supernatural being created us to prevent evil. Holy shit! Do you see how ridiculous it is that you would consider that some sort of "logical argument"? Laughable

I find it amusing that you can't even recognize a logical argument....perhaps if you ever go to school you could get your teacher to explain it to you.....perhaps Epicurus could have explained it to you.....if he hadn't died centuries ago in a barbaric, uneducated civilization.......

domer76
11-17-2016, 01:58 PM
if there is no free will, who dictated your post to you?....the fallacy in your argument above is that you assume his fore-knowledge CAUSES our actions.....this cannot be true because we do not know what his fore-knowledge is.......in truth, our actions CAUSE his fore-knowledge.....

false premise.....the alternative is that if he is omni-benevolent he permits us to choose our own actions and deal with the consequences.......

My point is, dunce, that there IS free will. That's because there is no omniscient super being in the sky that knows all and sees all. YOUR free will claim is a copout to justify why your god is feckless against evil.

domer76
11-17-2016, 03:39 PM
I find it amusing that you can't even recognize a logical argument....perhaps if you ever go to school you could get your teacher to explain it to you.....perhaps Epicurus could have explained it to you.....if he hadn't died centuries ago in a barbaric, uneducated civilization.......

A logical argument with the main premise of a supernatural being. Just fucking priceless!

PostmodernProphet
11-17-2016, 06:09 PM
My point is, dunce, that there IS free will. That's because there is no omniscient super being in the sky that knows all and sees all. YOUR free will claim is a copout to justify why your god is feckless against evil.

and yet you cannot deny that your "logical" argument against free will because of an omniscient God fails the litmus test.....it shows no evidence of rationality....

PostmodernProphet
11-17-2016, 06:12 PM
You had no argument. Just your opinion that some supernatural being created us to prevent evil.
as opposed to your opinion that we cannot have free will if there is an omniscient deity?......I've proven your opinion is not only falsifiable, but false.....can you make the same showing?.......

PostmodernProphet
11-17-2016, 06:13 PM
A logical argument with the main premise of a supernatural being. Just fucking priceless!

I see that you are not able to identify a premise within a logical argument.....what other failings do you have that disqualify you to participate in this argument?.....

in my argument the existence of a supernatural being is irrelevant to the argument......the premise is the definition of the word "omniscient"......it does NOT mean "cause of future events"....it means "knowledge of future events".....

domer76
11-17-2016, 07:56 PM
and yet you cannot deny that your "logical" argument against free will because of an omniscient God fails the litmus test.....it shows no evidence of rationality....

lol

Keep praying, pal. You may have an epiphany!

domer76
11-17-2016, 07:57 PM
as opposed to your opinion that we cannot have free will if there is an omniscient deity?......I've proven your opinion is not only falsifiable, but false.....can you make the same showing?.......

You haven't proven shit.

PostmodernProphet
11-17-2016, 08:08 PM
You haven't proven shit.

refute my argument......or to save time, admit you can't......

domer76
11-17-2016, 08:51 PM
I see that you are not able to identify a premise within a logical argument.....what other failings do you have that disqualify you to participate in this argument?.....

in my argument the existence of a supernatural being is irrelevant to the argument......the premise is the definition of the word "omniscient"......it does NOT mean "cause of future events"....it means "knowledge of future events".....

Failure again, pally boy. I never said "cause". Knowledge of future events means they are predetermined. So much for free will.

If your god knows evil will occur and does not prevent it, theirs goes your omnibenevolence or omnipotence or both. Epicurus and I just kicked your ass.

PostmodernProphet
11-17-2016, 10:09 PM
Failure again, pally boy. I never said "cause". Knowledge of future events means they are predetermined. So much for free will.

If your god knows evil will occur and does not prevent it, theirs goes your omnibenevolence or omnipotence or both. Epicurus and I just kicked your ass.

as I have already pointed out there is no reason to claim that knowledge of future events predetermines them......those who act, freely, are not aware of the nature of that knowledge.......thus it cannot possibly influence the choice to act........refute my argument......or to save time, admit you can't......

domer76
11-17-2016, 11:18 PM
as I have already pointed out there is no reason to claim that knowledge of future events predetermines them......those who act, freely, are not aware of the nature of that knowledge.......thus it cannot possibly influence the choice to act........refute my argument......or to save time, admit you can't......

Thanks for acknowledging your feckless deity.

PostmodernProphet
11-18-2016, 06:01 AM
Thanks for acknowledging your feckless deity.

I take it that was your admission.......since it certainly wasn't refutation......my advice?......stick to topics you know something about......if you want to argue religion with me, cut and paste isn't going to do it.....I've already dealt with everything out there you can paste.....

Ralph
11-18-2016, 07:53 AM
The mistake from atheism is apparent.....its assumption, that they know the mind of God. Its a mistake of great proportions to assume that when God uses the term "ALL" that it includes the impossible or impractical. God declares, "All things are lawful for Me, but not all things are helpful...all things are possible for me, but....not all things edify." -- 1 Cor. 10:23

The errant assumption being that because God did not chose to do things the way this person claims GOD SHOULD DO IT....example: Stop all evil, because He don't means He can't, reward all righteousness, He don't means He can't.

In this case you have an atheist arguing that because FREE WILL EXISTS (obviously as he is freely posting on this political board) God somehow is limited in His Omniscience and Omnipotence...and therefore is neither. So the only way for God to be both...is to remove FREE WILL from the equation....so no one can chose to do evil. If He does not...the evil is the fault of God. What the assumption fails to comprehend is that God USES evil as well as good to produce the final end result that He has predetermined. He does not accomplish this by magically seeing into a future that is yet to exist....He does this through manipulating the reality of this realm...TODAY...as He has planned in the past...when the appropriate time comes...that being a time of His choosing.

Another errant assumption being is to make the false claim that "ALL KNOWING" includes that which cannot be known...i.e., the freewill actions and thoughts of men. Take the Biblical example of such in proving that freewill exists and God cannot know what can't be known. Abraham, Until father Abraham made his choice to actually follow through with the sacrifice of his son...that choice was unknown by God. The exact words as recorded, God said, "Do not lay your hands on the lad....FOR NOW I KNOW THAT YOU FEAR GOD......" -- Genesis 22:18 Until Abraham made the choice, God did not know that which could not be known. Just like God can't look into a future that has not yet happened.....but God explains just how He PREDETERMINES that which He wants to occur...and its not by prognosticating any future event that can't possibly exist yet.

Its a simple thing as to how God defines His omnipotence, "Remember the former things of old (the past), For I am God; there is no other; I am God there is none like Me. Declaring the end from the beginning (the beginning of time to the end of time is His to manipulate as He will when He will)....from ancient times (things that have been done) ....to things that are not yet done. Saying My council will stand (His advise will stand defying anyone...who will stop the God of Creation?).....and I will do My pleasure;

....Calling a bird of prey (a symbolism, not a real animal but a warring kingdom) from the east, this man who executes My Council (note: there are no prerequisites....this man can be evil or good...either way He will be manipulated into doing the will of God)...from a far country.

Indeed....I have spoken it (proclaimed in prophecy)....I will bring it to pass (at a time in the future when He sees fit to make it happen)...I have purposed it...I will (future tense) also do it.

God plans it in the past...waits for the appropriate time...then executes that which He has predetermined to bring about. Who is going to stop this God of Creation, the atheist who could not stop God from appointing Mr. Trump? :palm:

Hopefully...half of this post will not be magically "edited" away as it was last time. :)

domer76
11-18-2016, 10:29 AM
The mistake from atheism is apparent.....its assumption, that they know the mind of God. Its a mistake of great proportions to assume that when God uses the term "ALL" that it includes the impossible or impractical. God declares, "All things are lawful for Me, but not all things are helpful...all things are possible for me, but....not all things edify." -- 1 Cor. 10:23

The errant assumption being that because God did not chose to do things the way this person claims GOD SHOULD DO IT....example: Stop all evil, because He don't means He can't, reward all righteousness, He don't means He can't.

In this case you have an atheist arguing that because FREE WILL EXISTS (obviously as he is freely posting on this political board) God somehow is limited in His Omniscience and Omnipotence...and therefore is neither. So the only way for God to be both...is to remove FREE WILL from the equation....so no one can chose to do evil. If He does not...the evil is the fault of God. What the assumption fails to comprehend is that God USES evil as well as good to produce the final end result that He has predetermined. He does not accomplish this by magically seeing into a future that is yet to exist....He does this through manipulating the reality of this realm...TODAY...as He has planned in the past...when the appropriate time comes...that being a time of His choosing.

Another errant assumption being is to make the false claim that "ALL KNOWING" includes that which cannot be known...i.e., the freewill actions and thoughts of men. Take the Biblical example of such in proving that freewill exists and God cannot know what can't be known. Abraham, Until father Abraham made his choice to actually follow through with the sacrifice of his son...that choice was unknown by God. The exact words as recorded, God said, "Do not lay your hands on the lad....FOR NOW I KNOW THAT YOU FEAR GOD......" -- Genesis 22:18 Until Abraham made the choice, God did not know that which could not be known. Just like God can't look into a future that has not yet happened.....but God explains just how He PREDETERMINES that which He wants to occur...and its not by prognosticating any future event that can't possibly exist yet.

Its a simple thing as to how God defines His omnipotence, "Remember the former things of old (the past), For I am God; there is no other; I am God there is none like Me. Declaring the end from the beginning (the beginning of time to the end of time is His to manipulate as He will when He will)....from ancient times (things that have been done) ....to things that are not yet done. Saying My council will stand (His advise will stand defying anyone...who will stop the God of Creation?).....and I will do My pleasure;

....Calling a bird of prey (a symbolism, not a real animal but a warring kingdom) from the east, this man who executes My Council (note: there are no prerequisites....this man can be evil or good...either way He will be manipulated into doing the will of God)...from a far country.

Indeed....I have spoken it (proclaimed in prophecy)....I will bring it to pass (at a time in the future when He sees fit to make it happen)...I have purposed it...I will (future tense) also do it.

God plans it in the past...waits for the appropriate time...then executes that which He has predetermined to bring about. Who is going to stop this God of Creation, the atheist who could not stop God from appointing Mr. Trump? :palm:

Hopefully...half of this post will not be magically "edited" away as it was last time. :)

Atheists claim to know the word of God? Lol. Are you fucking kidding? The irony is thick and a delusional asswipe like you can't even recognize it.

"The Bible is the word of God"
"How can you be sure it's the word of God?"
"Because the Bible tells us so"
"Why believe the Bible?
"The Bible is infallible"
"How do you know it's infallible?"...

(Return to top)

Ralph
11-18-2016, 03:03 PM
Atheists claim to know the word of God? Lol. Are you fucking kidding? The irony is thick and a delusional asswipe like you can't even recognize it.

"The Bible is the word of God"
"How can you be sure it's the word of God?"
"Because the Bible tells us so"
"Why believe the Bible?
"The Bible is infallible"
"How do you know it's infallible?"...

(Return to top)

IN FACT: Atheists "claim" to know everything in the universe...if they did not they could not prove the non-existence of deity. The illogical negative that accompanies the lack of logic in all atheistic conclusions. You first claim that God does not exist. Yet you can't prove that negative...because you don't know everything in the universe...you just act like you do. The first notable illogical thing? The term Atheist. Against theism. Question? How can you be against something that is not real? You are stating that you are against theism..that which you claim through a negative claim don't exist. Laughable.

Its a simple thing to "know" the word of God is the word of God, it comes from the evidence contained in both History Actual and Applied Science such as Archaeology. First of all The Bible Claims that it is the only true word of God. "All scripture is given by inspiration of God....." -- 2 Tim 3:16

That Greek word for "inspiration" (as the New Testament was drafted in Greek) is found no where else in scripture...it is the term "theonpneustos"....it is literally translated into, God Breathed.

Thus...the Bible says/claims that is not a product of man, but a product of God's inspiration. Does that alone make it so? Of course not....God directs every man every where to place His Word to the test.

Consider all the prophecies of the Old Testament that come to pass just as foretold by the inspiration of God. Then consider all the things that supposed modern science says could not possibly be true. But each and every time....The Bible is proven to be on the side of truth when actual evidence comes to the light of being tested by the objectivity of Science.

Examples. Take Genesis 40. How Joseph interpreted the dream of the Pharaoh's servant (his butler). In his dreams grapes are mentioned. But according to the ancient historian Herodotus....declares that the Egyptians grew no grapes nor drank any wine. Many of the modern pseudo (fake) scientists....declare that the Bible was clearly wrong...lies. etc.,

Later Archaeology found drawings and paintings on ancient Egyptian tombs.....proving Herodotus wrong...these paintings clearly show the Egyptians growing, cultivating and processing the extracted juices of the grapes....as well as scenes of Drunkenness. The Bible was Correct...the pseudos WRONG.

Eyewitness testimony -- 1 Peter 3:16

Science

History

Reason

Logic

All confirm the Bible as being the Word of God. Its simple.

What I find amusing...is the logic or lack thereof of all atheists...or supposed atheists. How can you be against something you supposedly don't believe or accept as reality? Atheism....Against Theism. You can not prove that God does not exist...yet you are against that which you are incapable of proving. You claim that God cannot be Omnipotent nor Omniscient....in order to prove that you yourself would have to be omniscient and know all there is to know in the universe....if there is just one thing that you don't know...that one thing could in theory prove the existence of some deity...that which you are against but don't believe really exists.

I think its more than amusing watching you supposed atheist (against theism) reason in circles....attempting to prove one thing by claiming the first thing you claimed as truth...without ever proving the first thing. Its called circular logic. Popcorn?

domer76
11-18-2016, 05:22 PM
IN FACT: Atheists "claim" to know everything in the universe...if they did not they could not prove the non-existence of deity. The illogical negative that accompanies the lack of logic in all atheistic conclusions. You first claim that God does not exist. Yet you can't prove that negative...because you don't know everything in the universe...you just act like you do. The first notable illogical thing? The term Atheist. Against theism. Question? How can you be against something that is not real? You are stating that you are against theism..that which you claim through a negative claim don't exist. Laughable.

Its a simple thing to "know" the word of God is the word of God, it comes from the evidence contained in both History Actual and Applied Science such as Archaeology. First of all The Bible Claims that it is the only true word of God. "All scripture is given by inspiration of God....." -- 2 Tim 3:16

That Greek word for "inspiration" (as the New Testament was drafted in Greek) is found no where else in scripture...it is the term "theonpneustos"....it is literally translated into, God Breathed.

Thus...the Bible says/claims that is not a product of man, but a product of God's inspiration. Does that alone make it so? Of course not....God directs every man every where to place His Word to the test.

Consider all the prophecies of the Old Testament that come to pass just as foretold by the inspiration of God. Then consider all the things that supposed modern science says could not possibly be true. But each and every time....The Bible is proven to be on the side of truth when actual evidence comes to the light of being tested by the objectivity of Science.

Examples. Take Genesis 40. How Joseph interpreted the dream of the Pharaoh's servant (his butler). In his dreams grapes are mentioned. But according to the ancient historian Herodotus....declares that the Egyptians grew no grapes nor drank any wine. Many of the modern pseudo (fake) scientists....declare that the Bible was clearly wrong...lies. etc.,

Later Archaeology found drawings and paintings on ancient Egyptian tombs.....proving Herodotus wrong...these paintings clearly show the Egyptians growing, cultivating and processing the extracted juices of the grapes....as well as scenes of Drunkenness. The Bible was Correct...the pseudos WRONG.

Eyewitness testimony -- 1 Peter 3:16

Science

History

Reason

Logic

All confirm the Bible as being the Word of God. Its simple.

What I find amusing...is the logic or lack thereof of all atheists...or supposed atheists. How can you be against something you supposedly don't believe or accept as reality? Atheism....Against Theism. You can not prove that God does not exist...yet you are against that which you are incapable of proving. You claim that God cannot be Omnipotent nor Omniscient....in order to prove that you yourself would have to be omniscient and know all there is to know in the universe....if there is just one thing that you don't know...that one thing could in theory prove the existence of some deity...that which you are against but don't believe really exists.

I think its more than amusing watching you supposed atheist (against theism) reason in circles....attempting to prove one thing by claiming the first thing you claimed as truth...without ever proving the first thing. Its called circular logic. Popcorn?

What a willfully ignorant dumbshit. Atheists claim to know everything? Who in the fuck brainwashes you with that kind of feces?

Pal, you wouldn't know circular logic if it kicked you in the ass. I've provided the classic example of circular logic to you several times and you fail to recognize it. You return to your own circularity with every post and don't even realize it.

Did I claim to be against anything, simpleton? I'm merely pointing out the absurdity of your claims. Science proving the word of god? Pffft! You don't know shit about science. Reason and logic? Priceless!

Ralph
11-18-2016, 09:38 PM
What a willfully ignorant dumbshit. Atheists claim to know everything? Who in the fuck brainwashes you with that kind of feces?

Pal, you wouldn't know circular logic if it kicked you in the ass. I've provided the classic example of circular logic to you several times and you fail to recognize it. You return to your own circularity with every post and don't even realize it.

Did I claim to be against anything, simpleton? I'm merely pointing out the absurdity of your claims. Science proving the word of god? Pffft! You don't know shit about science. Reason and logic? Priceless!

Brainwashed?....."YOU" have just spent countless posts attempting to convince me that God does not exist....even though you are incapable of proving that negative. You are presenting yourself as an Atheist....someone that claims that he does not believe in something that does not exist....an oxymoron to begin with. The logical question then asks: "Why must you declare that you don't believe in something....that you are AGAINST that don't even exist according to you? Atheist...Latin for being against theism. Theism: the doctrine of belief in the existence of God. You are against that BELIEF....self professed. Demonstrating that your opinion is not based upon factual reality as there is no method known to man nor science to prove a negative belief....you are against a BELEIF. Nope...nothing fascist about that whatsoever....:)

You claim you know there is no God...yet you can't prove that claim through the scientific method of presenting objective, testable, repeatable, consistent evidences. I say...."I believe" there is a God and the Bible is the word of God based upon both prima facie and objective testable evidences found in science and history that demonstrates the Bible to be a record/history of the Judeo/Christian philosophy based upon demonstrable truths...where testable by science or religion.

What's wrong with this picture? You claim to be the enlightened free thinker basing your personal life upon science.....and you charge that its I that believes in magic...yet its I that bases a circumstantial truth beyond the reason for me to doubt otherwise upon science and history actual. Funny indeed.

I simply profess to accepting the World of God as truth....not based upon a mere belief as you would propagate in error....but because I am advised in that very Doctrine to .....test all things, to see if its from God. -- 1 John 4:1 Test the Bible for Truth where its testable by science and history. Read the Bible and understand it, God wants all men to know the will of God, and the only way to know that will is not through some magic fairy tale, but through the revelations found in the Holy Scriptures...that were tested and found not lacking in any truth (were they can be tested).

And what is revealed from the God of Creation in the word..i.e, the Holy Scriptures? The Bible tells us that God has a plan in place for man's salvation through the birth, life, death and resurrection of Christ Jesus....this plan has been in place before time itself began (1 Peter 1:20, 2 Tim. 1:9).

The Bible tells us that this plan was hidden from mankind for awhile (Eph. 3:5, 6)...and hidden even from the prophets who foretold of the Christ coming (1 Peter 1:10-12). We are further told just how this plan was to be revealed at the proper time....one of God's choosing.....through the divinely inspired words that were to come directly to certain chosen men (Apostles of Christ) through the Holy Spirit of God (Eph. 3:5, Peter 1:12)

We are further told that when we read those revealed things....we can understand them (Eph. 3:4). Not only can we understand them....we are told that we must understand the will of God through these inspired words (Eph. 5:17)

My advise to any so called atheist attempting to prove a negative? If God desires that we come to the knowledge of the truth....IT IS POSSIBLE....that's why He commands that we understand His will.....again if God commands it...IT IS POSSIBLE....but...its impossible to understand anything if you first don't even have enough respect to attempt to read it before you condemn it.

As I said...I find all atheists amusing people as they profess not to believe in something that don't exist by their own logic or lack thereof. Reason and logic demonstrates that if nothing exists before...nothing is all that's ever going to exist. Why rail against that you cannot disprove.....a negative. Would it not be better to simply ignore that which you claim never existed...instead of saying that you are against NOTHING and you attempt to prove that nothing exists through negativism..and impossible task for someone that claims to be a pragmatic realist? LMAO

Conclusion based upon the prima facie evidences provided by your own words? Me thinks that you profess to not believing nor accepting God....because if you did you'd have to face the reality there are many absolute moral laws that find you lacking. You don't want to believe in God because....you fear the judgment that comes with that acceptance. You convince yourself that you are your own judge. What you really fear is the thought that you would have to repent or change your lifestyle...that is nothing but a false hope to begin with...something that's like a morning mist..gone in the blink of an eye....then, whether you believe or not there will be an accounting for your everlasting energy that is your soul....that which brings animation to nothing but a few simple organic compounds...a force that is incapable of being duplicated by man or science...LIFE itself.

domer76
11-18-2016, 09:55 PM
Brainwashed?....."YOU" have just spent countless posts attempting to convince me that God does not exist....even though your are incapable of proving that negative. You are presenting yourself as an Atheist....someone that claims that he does not believe in something that does not exist....an oxymoron to begin with. The logical question then asks: "Why must you declare that you don't believe in something....that you are AGAINST that don't even exist according to you? Atheist...Latin for being against theism. Theism: the doctrine of belief in the existence of God. You are against that BELIEF....self professed. Demonstrating that your opinion is not based upon factual reality as there is no method known to man nor science to prove a negative belief....you are against a BELEIF. Nope...nothing fascist about that whatsoever....:)

You claim you know there is no God...yet you can't prove that claim through the scientific method of presenting objective, testable, repeatable, consistent evidences. I say...."I believe" there is a God and the Bible is the word of God based upon both prima facie and objective testable evidence found in the science and history that demonstrates the Bible to be a record/history of the Judeo/Christian philosophy based upon demonstrable truths...were testable by science or religion.

What's wrong with this picture? You claim to be the enlightened free thinker basing your personal life upon science.....and you chage that its I that believes in majic...yet its I that bases a cricumstantial truth beyond the reaons for me to doubt otherwise upon science and history actual. Funny indeed.

I on the other hand simply profess to accepting the World of God as truth....not based upon a mere belief as you would propagate in error....but I Believe because I am advised in that very Doctrine to .....test all things, to see if its from God. -- 1 John 4:1 Test the Bible for Truth where its testable by science and history. Read the Bible and understand it, God wants all men to know the will of God, and the only way to know that will is not through some magic fairy tale, but through the revelations found in the Holy Scriptures...that were tested and found not lacking in any truth (were they can be tested).

And what is revealed from the God of Creation in the word..i.e, the Holy Scriptures? The Bible tells us that God has a plan in place for man's salvation through the birth, life, death and resurrection of Christ Jesus....this plan has been in place before time itself began (1 Peter 1:20, 2 Tim. 1:9).

The Bible tells us that this plan was hidden from mankind for awhile (Eph. 3:5, 6)...and hidden even from the prophets who foretold of the Christ coming (1 Peter 1:10-12). We are further told just how this plan was to be revealed at the proper time....one of God's choosing.....through the divinely inspired words that were to come directly to certain chosen men (Apostles of Christ) through the Holy Spirit of God (Eph. 3:5, Peter 1:12)

We are further told that when we read those revealed things....we can understand them (Eph. 3:4). Not only can we understand them....we are told that we must understand the will of God through these inspired words (Eph. 5:17)

My advise to any so called atheist attempting to prove a negative? If God desires that we come to the knowledge of the truth....IT IS POSSIBLE....that's why He commands that we understand His will.....again if God commands it...IT IS POSSIBLE....but...its impossible to understand anything if you first don't even have enough respect to attempt to read it before you condemn it.

As I said...I find all atheists amusing people as they profess not to believe in something that don't exist by their own logic or lack thereof. Reason and logic demonstrates that if nothing exists before...nothing is all that's ever going to exist. Why rail against that you cannot disprove.....a negative. Would it not be better to simply ignore that which you claim never existed...instead of saying that you are against NOTHING and you attempt to prove nothing through negativism? LMAO

And your proof of your god is a book that says he is god because it's his word and it says so. No wonder so many of you Bible thumpers are such simple leptons. You can't see the absurdity of that "logic".

Poor, willfully ignorant slob. Tell me the science, Einstein, of how 2 koalas, 2 platypus and 2 kangaroos traveled from Turkey to Australia, alive, without mating in between, crossing all those rivers, mountains and ocean?

This should be good, but I'll bet it matches the same brainwashed response I've seen from other thumpers.

Ralph
11-19-2016, 07:01 AM
And your proof of your god is a book that says he is god because it's his word and it says so. No wonder so many of you Bible thumpers are such simple leptons. You can't see the absurdity of that "logic".

Poor, willfully ignorant slob. Tell me the science, Einstein, of how 2 koalas, 2 platypus and 2 kangaroos traveled from Turkey to Australia, alive, without mating in between, crossing all those rivers, mountains and ocean?

This should be good, but I'll bet it matches the same brainwashed response I've seen from other thumpers.

More circles? You claim that God does not exist....yet you attempt to charge "ME" to deflect away from YOUR NEGATIVE POSITION and prove that God exists? I did....beyond the reason for "ME" to doubt otherwise based upon the proven truths found in the Holy Scriptures. Your problem of not being able to prove GOD DOES NOT EXIST...is just that...YOUR PROBLEM. Why do you attempt to inject circular logic and deflect your burden of proof upon others? That answer is obvious.....you have NO CASE, prima facie (circumstantial) or objective as in direct eyewitness testimony...as no one can witness a God that is not there. Priceless...as I said and you continue to demonstrate. Atheists are funnier than HELL(wink, wink). Popcorn? :)

The one thing your argument ignores? The God of creation, the God of this universe....is a "personal God". What does that mean? It means that each person must work out his/her own salvation with "fear and trembling". Personally? I accept the Word of God as the demonstrable truth that it is....that is the first part of the equation...allowing that truth to build a foundation of FAITH...but that faith alone is not enough as Faith void of Works is DEAD. Some claim this a contradiction...when in fact Faith and Works simply compliment each other, you can't possess one without the other and expect the God of Creation to have GRACE upon you though the atoning blood of His only begotten son. Demons believe (have faith) that God exists...and the result is fear and condemnation only. That grace is much like a will...a last will and testament. All wills have specifics that must be followed before the conditions of that will can be exercised. Its God's grace that saves....but its the faith and works of men that puts the sinner in contract with that grace.

Enjoy your "personal" quest in not believing in something that don't exist. As for "ME" I will continue to bend a knee to the creating force of life and this reality...be it nature or spirit....One thing is for sure, I am not arrogant enough to assume that I am the equal or the superior of that supernatural force. As the product that is subtracted from a whole can never be the superior of that total. Accept it or not you are living dependent upon the grace of that creating force....the air you breathe....the heat from the sun that sustains your life...etc., continues only through that grace. You are not even the master of your next heartbeat that might never come into this existence known as reality. I accept 'MY' place as the servant of THE LORD MY MASTER....and bend a knee in respect thereof.

Why? Because unlike you....I AM the true and only pragmatic realist in this debate.

domer76
11-19-2016, 01:11 PM
More circles? You claim that God does not exist....yet you attempt to charge "ME" to deflect away from YOUR NEGATIVE POSITION and prove that God exists? I did....beyond the reason for "ME" to doubt otherwise based upon the proven truths found in the Holy Scriptures. Your problem of not being able to prove GOD DOES NOT EXIST...is just that...YOUR PROBLEM. Why do you attempt to inject circular logic and deflect your burden of proof upon others? That answer is obvious.....you have NO CASE, prima facie (circumstantial) or objective as in direct eyewitness testimony...as no one can witness a God that is not there. Priceless...as I said and you continue to demonstrate. Atheists are funnier than HELL(wink, wink). Popcorn? :)

The one thing your argument ignores? The God of creation, the God of this universe....is a "personal God". What does that mean? It means that each person must work out his/her own salvation with "fear and trembling". Personally? I accept the Word of God as the demonstrable truth that it is....that is the first part of the equation...allowing that truth to build a foundation of FAITH...but that faith alone is not enough as Faith void of Works is DEAD. Some claim this a contradiction...when in fact Faith and Works simply compliment each other, you can't possess one without the other and expect the God of Creation to have GRACE upon you though the atoning blood of His only begotten son. Demons believe (have faith) that God exists...and the result is fear and condemnation only. That grace is much like a will...a last will and testament. All wills have specifics that must be followed before the conditions of that will can be exercised. Its God's grace that saves....but its the faith and works of men that puts the sinner in contract with that grace.

Enjoy your "personal" quest in not believing in something that don't exist. As for "ME" I will continue to bend a knee to the creating force of life and this reality...be it nature or spirit....One thing is for sure, I am not arrogant enough to assume that I am the equal or the superior of that supernatural force. As the product that is subtracted from a whole can never be the superior of that total. Accept it or not you are living dependent upon the grace of that creating force....the air you breathe....the heat from the sun that sustains your life...etc., continues only through that grace. You are not even the master of your next heartbeat that might never come into this existence known as reality. I accept 'MY' place as the servant of THE LORD MY MASTER....and bend a knee in respect thereof.

Why? Because unlike you....I AM the true and only pragmatic realist in this debate.

Holy shit! A personal god. Everyone gets to make up their own myth. Great stuff!

Billy Batts
11-19-2016, 01:27 PM
It's funny when Atheist can not prove God does not exist. Their head just explodes, and they go in to a temper tantrum. Then they demand believers to prove God exists. Believers do not have to prove it, that is why it is called faith - dummy. Only an idiot would ask someone to quantify an unknown. Until science can disprove God existence, God exists.

Ralph
11-19-2016, 02:25 PM
Holy shit! A personal god. Everyone gets to make up their own myth. Great stuff!

Indeed....there is only one God and each believer of that divinity must work out their own salvation. -- Phil. 2:12 Its not rocket science. But then again......you are a supposed atheist. "But....without faith it is impossible to please Him(God) but for he (singular) who comes to Him (God) must believe that He is.....and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him." -- Heb. 11:16

Indeed....at no time in history has Truth ever been defined as a HATE TRUTH....except by modern liberalism and their fascist institution of POLITICAL CORRECTNESS. Truth is the only thing that can set you free. Lies and duplicity only serve to ensnare you into damnation. My mission as a Christian is 1st and foremost to edify those I might come into contact with....by presenting and abiding in the Truth as defined by God...not some atheist who is against NOTHING....but defends everything except the Creator of his reality.

domer76
11-19-2016, 03:03 PM
I really don't give a flying shit about you or your own personal myths. Notice on this thread that I never had a word to say until old Ralphie pipes in with his quotes from your children's book and then proceeds to tellus that "science" proves the existence of god. 10,000 kinds of bullshit. And, when challenged with true logical arguments like Epicurus, you shit your diapers. Your response? Return to quoting from the book that proves god because god wrote the book and it says so in the book. Classic and laughable circular logic.

Here's the bottom line. Keep your horseshit to yourselves and I will never comment on it. But don't come on a public forum and try to convince me of the existence of your mythological figure. Or resurrections. Or virgin births. Or Arks. All myths. All children's stories written by Bronze Age goatfuckers.

Ralph
11-19-2016, 07:33 PM
I really don't give a flying shit about you or your own personal myths. Notice on this thread that I never had a word to say until old Ralphie pipes in with his quotes from your children's book and then proceeds to tellus that "science" proves the existence of god. 10,000 kinds of bullshit. And, when challenged with true logical arguments like Epicurus, you shit your diapers. Your response? Return to quoting from the book that proves god because god wrote the book and it says so in the book. Classic and laughable circular logic.

Here's the bottom line. Keep your horseshit to yourselves and I will never comment on it. But don't come on a public forum and try to convince me of the existence of your mythological figure. Or resurrections. Or virgin births. Or Arks. All myths. All children's stories written by Bronze Age goatfuckers.

And then...you've really got nothing of intelligence to add....just a tired old internet shopping list of parroted misinformation that as easily dismissed and debunked as it was along this thread. LMAO :) Do any of you atheist geniuses have any real debate tactics instead of parroting some left wing university propaganda? In other words can you think for yourself or do you have to plagiarize the ranting of other self professed geniuses? :palm: My Bad! Of course this shopping list is left wing "public domain". Strange indeed....coming from a self professed pragmatic realist. I guess you could consider pasting Atheism 101 pragmatic. I am going to start calling you JAPAN....you work like hell but have never had an original idea in your life.....let's hope the copy right statue of limitation infringement has run out on this public domain.

domer76
11-19-2016, 08:37 PM
And then...you've really got nothing of intelligence to add....just a tired old internet shopping list of parroted misinformation that as easily dismissed and debunked as it was along this thread. LMAO :) Do any of you atheist geniuses have any real debate tactics instead of parroting some left wing university propaganda? In other words can you think for yourself or do you have to plagiarize the ranting of other self professed geniuses? :palm: My Bad! Of course this shopping list is left wing "public domain". Strange indeed....coming from a self professed pragmatic realist. I guess you could consider pasting Atheism 101 pragmatic. I am going to start calling you JAPAN....you work like hell but have never had an original idea in your life.....let's hope the copy right statue of limitation infringement has run out on this public domain.

Tell me about the voyage of two koala bears from Turkey to Australia. I may have missed your "scientific" version of that.

No original idea? That's fucking priceless coming from someone who chronically quotes passages from a book written by Bronze Age goatfuckers. Truly priceless!

Mott the Hoople
11-19-2016, 09:23 PM
They faced a Catch-22. Both candidates were ethically challenged.

Bill
11-20-2016, 06:53 AM
& only one even bothered to pander to them.:palm:

PostmodernProphet
11-20-2016, 09:23 AM
Tell me about the voyage of two koala bears from Turkey to Australia. I may have missed your "scientific" version of that.

No original idea? That's fucking priceless coming from someone who chronically quotes passages from a book written by Bronze Age goatfuckers. Truly priceless!

????.....why would koala bears need to take a journey from Turkey to Australia?.....

Billy Batts
11-20-2016, 09:38 AM
Looks to me like Ralph owned domer76 on this thread.

PostmodernProphet
11-20-2016, 09:55 AM

no offense to Ralph, but its like learning to butter a slice of bread.....

domer76
11-20-2016, 11:57 AM

lol

There's been no rational response whatsoever. Just more circular bullshit.

I see he still hasn't addressed to Ark question. Do you want to step in?

domer76
11-20-2016, 11:59 AM
????.....why would koala bears need to take a journey from Turkey to Australia?.....

I thought it was obvious, moron, but I'll expain

Koala bears are found only in Australia.
The Ark settled in Turkey

Get it now, dimwit?

Ralph
11-20-2016, 12:04 PM

Yep....busted again. Rebuked the hell out of the truth with that one line parroted piece. I bend an elbow to your greatness. Laugh My Ass Off. The doubling down of the ignorant pasties is objective evidence and proof of your intellect. Priceless. Your liberal DNA is showing again. :) Why not attempt to have one of your buddies pat you on the back...it must be difficult without dislocating your shoulder to pat your own back.

Ralph
11-20-2016, 12:09 PM

Get it now, dimwit?

So....evolution is not true.....these Koala bears were not first FISH? They were CREATED in Australia? Is that your point? The truth found in scriptures? The world geography was vastly different, before during and after the Flood. The Bible clearly states that the valley's rose and the mountains sank during the time period of the flood which encompasses the time before, during and after the flood. (Ps. 104:6-9) In other words.....the world was changing shape...and this is a scientific fact as Sea Animal fossils have been found atop the highest peaks on earth.

How do you KNOW that the continent of Australia was separated from the Eurasia before the time the animals recovered from the great flood? You cannot objectively prove it...because, testable, objective, reproducible history can be validated only for some 5000 years...without injecting, assumption, theories, hypothesis etc., into the conclusion.

But...as far a evolution goes....that bear is not really a bear....its a marsupial....and marsupials (a KIND of ANIMAL family) are located all over north America..etc.

A most recent example of animals relocating after some great geographical disaster would the example established by the eruption of Krakatoa. The island that remained was completely void of life after the eruption.....but, birds, Lizards, and several types of mammals appeared upon this once lifeless land mass. Deal....you explain how land animals migrated to Krakatoa....after all life was non-existent..... And we shall debate just how one example of a couple of types...i.e., a KIND of animal (marsupial) ended upon on the supposed Isolated land masses of Australia. Deal? :)

A bible lesson: Until the time of Noah and the Ark....rain was never mentioned in the history recorded in the Bible. Plants were watered by a mist like fog each morning and due was formed....from the existing bodies of water (Genesis 2:4-6) In order for water to cover even the highest peaks on earth...those peaks at some point in time MUST HAVE BEEN LOCATED on an ocea

PostmodernProphet
11-20-2016, 12:15 PM

Get it now, dimwit?

not at all.....did you somehow believe a koala had to be on the ark?.......was it because they sinned against God and all the koalas had to be destroyed?......

PostmodernProphet
11-20-2016, 12:16 PM
So....evolution is not true.....these Koala bears were not first FISH? They were CREATED in Australia? Is that your point?

wait for it......its coming.....

domer76
11-20-2016, 12:57 PM
Yep....busted again. Rebuked the hell out of the truth with that one line parroted piece. I bend an elbow to your greatness. Laugh My Ass Off. The doubling down of the ignorant pasties is objective evidence and proof of your intellect. Priceless. Your liberal DNA is showing again. :) Why not attempt to have one of your buddies pat you on the back...it must be difficult without dislocating your shoulder to pat your own back.

You not only rebuked nothing, you merely cited more of your children's myths and insulted the concept of science. Never rained never the Ark? Australia and Eurasia were joined only a few thousand years ago? Koalas, kangaroos and platypus were CREATED on the Australian continent? If Australia was joined, why didn't they then migrate out?

What a fucking childish moron.

domer76
11-20-2016, 01:01 PM
So....evolution is not true.....these Koala bears were not first FISH? They were CREATED in Australia? Is that your point? The truth found in scriptures? The world geography was vastly different, before during and after the Flood. The Bible clearly states that the valley's rose and the mountains sank during the time period of the flood which encompasses the time before, during and after the flood. (Ps. 104:6-9) In other words.....the world was changing shape...and this is a scientific fact as Sea Animal fossils have been found atop the highest peaks on earth.

How do you KNOW that the continent of Australia was separated from the Eurasia before the time the animals recovered from the great flood? You cannot objectively prove it...because, testable, objective, reproducible history can be validated only for some 5000 years...without injecting, assumption, theories, hypothesis etc., into the conclusion.

But...as far a evolution goes....that bear is not really a bear....its a marsupial....and marsupials (a KIND of ANIMAL family) are located all over north America..etc.

A most recent example of animals relocating after some great geographical disaster would the example established by the eruption of Krakatoa. The island that remained was completely void of life after the eruption.....but, birds, Lizards, and several types of mammals appeared upon this once lifeless land mass. Deal....you explain how land animals migrated to Krakatoa....after all life was non-existent..... And we shall debate just how one example of a couple of types...i.e., a KIND of animal (marsupial) ended upon on the supposed Isolated land masses of Australia. Deal? :)

A bible lesson: Until the time of Noah and the Ark....rain was never mentioned in the history recorded in the Bible. Plants were watered by a mist like fog each morning and due was formed....from the existing bodies of water (Genesis 2:4-6) In order for water to cover even the highest peaks on earth...those peaks at some point in time MUST HAVE BEEN LOCATED on an ocea

Never invoke science again, moron. You insult the concept.

Ralph
11-20-2016, 01:01 PM
wait for it......its coming.....

First you must wait....for him to find another shopping list on the net....parrot and paste it. And the next, and the next, and the next. My rule of thumb is to address the first 2, 3, or possibly 4 such attacks....and easy dispatch them with the logic found in scripture. After that.....I ignore them and declare that all can be dispatched with as much ease that first examples. Its a common tactic used by these type of individuals. They don't really debate....they steal their talking points from the net and keep repeating that until you grow weary of wasting time...and then they declare victory as he has demonstrated along this thread several times already...ASSUMING that I was growing weary of actually working to explain the facts while he had access to a shopping lest of nonsensical demands. I find it entertaining.....there are no good football games on today and I have a few hours to kill before services.....popcorn?

Ralph
11-20-2016, 01:03 PM
Never invoke science again, moron. You insult the concept.

What....no shopping list? And I must ask you before I can use the scientific method of Experiment again? Really? :)

There goes my Applied Science experience....out the door. What about my MBA? Can I still use these skills to run my family pharmacy business and ranch?

domer76
11-20-2016, 01:13 PM
not at all.....did you somehow believe a koala had to be on the ark?.......was it because they sinned against God and all the koalas had to be destroyed?......

It's difficult to believe you are that stupid. Perhaps you should go back and review the children's story that Ralphie takes as fact. Get your anti-giggle pills because it's a real laugher.

Did you know the first rain ever to fall on earth was only a few thousand years ago and that Eurasia and Australia were joined at that time?

domer76
11-20-2016, 01:15 PM
First you must wait....for him to find another shopping list on the net....parrot and paste it. And the next, and the next, and the next. My rule of thumb is to address the first 2, 3, or possibly 4 such attacks....and easy dispatch them with the logic found in scripture. After that.....I ignore them and declare that all can be dispatched with as much ease that first examples. Its a common tactic used by these type of individuals. They don't really debate....they steal their talking points from the net and keep repeating that until you grow weary of wasting time...and then they declare victory as he has demonstrated along this thread several times already...ASSUMING that I was growing weary of actually working to explain the facts while he had access to a shopping lest of nonsensical demands. I find it entertaining.....there are no good football games on today and I have a few hours to kill before services.....popcorn?

Pathetic little child. Cite me more "science" from your Bronze Age goatfuckers. This is hysterical!

How do people of your mentality make it to adulthood?

Ralph
11-20-2016, 02:53 PM
Pathetic little child. Cite me more "science" from your Bronze Age goatfuckers. This is hysterical!

How do people of your mentality make it to adulthood?

:) Nope....ALL SCIENCE....ALL PRAGMATIC REALISM.....no personal ad homenim attacks here....no deflections. Moving on.org....clearly you are the pragmatic representative of Adulthood here. Clear precise retorts with no childish emotionalism whatsoever. :palm: Maybe a coloring book about the ascent of man by Darwin....to paste.

domer76
11-20-2016, 03:11 PM
:) Nope....ALL SCIENCE....ALL PRAGMATIC REALISM.....no personal ad homenim attacks here....no deflections. Moving on.org....clearly you are the pragmatic representative of Adulthood here. Clear precise retorts with no childish emotionalism whatsoever. :palm: Maybe a coloring book about the ascent of man by Darwin....to paste.

I love this. So koalas were actually not on the Ark? Your book says all animals of the world were. Who's wrong here? You or the children's book? Did the kangaroo and platypus also miss the boat and were created later?

Does your book say Eurasia and Australia were connected or did you just make that bullshit up for convenience? Were they just right next to each other or were they still over 7000 miles apart?

Go ahead. Give me all the "science" you have. I love a good dose of "science"

PostmodernProphet
11-20-2016, 05:21 PM
It's difficult to believe you are that stupid. Perhaps you should go back and review the children's story that Ralphie takes as fact. Get your anti-giggle pills because it's a real laugher.

Did you know the first rain ever to fall on earth was only a few thousand years ago and that Eurasia and Australia were joined at that time?
If you actually believe that then you are the one who ought not invoke science....

PostmodernProphet
11-20-2016, 05:24 PM
I love this. So koalas were actually not on the Ark? Your book says all animals of the world were. Who's wrong here? You or the children's book? Did the kangaroo and platypus also miss the boat and were created later?

Does your book say Eurasia and Australia were connected or did you just make that bullshit up for convenience? Were they just right next to each other or were they still over 7000 miles apart?

Actually neither he or scripture is wrong....you are...there is no mention of koalas in Genesis. ..your error is your attempt to treat it as a zoological text....

Ralph
11-20-2016, 05:36 PM

Debunked....move along. What part of modern Australia not existing as an Island and Isolated Continent until after the flood and shifting plate tectonics, earth quakes, etc. did you not comprehend? Now prove through the scientific method that there is no such record of shifting plate tectonics, moving and shifting of entire continents...etc.....or no evidence of the highest peaks on earth being under water meaning they at one time nowhere near that high as all the water on earth could not place those peaks under water TODAY....or yesterday or never Why?

Because you certainly cannot prove anything in an objective observable, testable, repeatable fashion of scientific experimentation passed the last 5000 years. The only thing you can provide is a shopping list of supposed theories, assumptions, speculations and opinions on dating to include carbon dating and its assumption that the rate of decay and the universe has been constant since creation...which is obviously un-scientific due to the fact that the Universe and everything in it is in a constant state of change.

As I said....movingon.org. :) Why? Because the supposed "Gotcha question" is a negative that no one can prove nor disprove, as there is no direct mention of animals in any specifics mentioned in scriptures except those that were used directly by man as food..etc., cattle, sheep, etc....all others mentioned were only Kinds of animals within specific groups such as K-9 that would be inclusive of all K-9 type animals, wolves, dogs, coyotes etc. Why would the Kind of animal in a "Marsupial Kind" be any different? Who knows....what the dna chain of this group of creatures might led to in a changing environment....could an Opossum adapt to eat the same leaves if isolated on an Island? Prove that they cannot. The Scriptures are clear.....horizontal evolution (adaptation within species is very real)...why? Reason and Logic...if man or beast did not process the DNA code to adapt for change....man and beast would have died with their 1st introduction to a simple virus or bacterial infection. There'd be no human or warm blooded biological life on earth.

But....there has never been any evidence....Scientific or otherwise...outside of speculation and conjecture of any living creature changing from a fish to a Marsupial beast. If so....prove it. Demonstrate any change from one species to another...or VERTICAL EVOLUTION. Show us the fossil record....or explain to us why there are still primates on earth...were they just to stupid to evolve into humans? And...if they are that stupid and inferior...what happened to survival of the fittest should these beasts that did not or could not vertically evolve into a higher species BE DEAD and EXTINCT now? :)

domer76
11-20-2016, 06:54 PM
Actually neither he or scripture is wrong....you are...there is no mention of koalas in Genesis. ..your error is your attempt to treat it as a zoological text....

I'm merely quizzing you and Ralphie on the contents of this children's book of yours.

It says two of every animal in the world were on the boat. Now, are you telling me that koalas were NOT included. They are animals, you know. So which is it? Were they or were they not on the Ark?

Ralphie claims they may have been created in Australia later. Pretty damn funny. So were kangaroos and platypus, I guess.

The question I'm asking and you two are too uncomfortable to answer is:

1) Did the Ark and the flood occur? Yes or no
2) If so, how did the animals found only in Australia get from Turkey (Ararat) to Australia? Both of the two.

Not difficult questions to answer from men of "science"! lol

domer76
11-20-2016, 07:01 PM
Debunked....move along. What part of modern Australia not existing as an Island and Isolated Continent until after the flood and shifting plate tectonics, earth quakes, etc. did you not comprehend? Now prove through the scientific method that there is no such record of shifting plate tectonics, moving and shifting of entire continents...etc.....or no evidence of the highest peaks on earth being under water meaning they at one time nowhere near that high as all the water on earth could not place those peaks under water TODAY....or yesterday or never Why?

Because you certainly cannot prove anything in an objective observable, testable, repeatable fashion of scientific experimentation passed the last 5000 years. The only thing you can provide is a shopping list of supposed theories, assumptions, speculations and opinions on dating to include carbon dating and its assumption that the rate of decay and the universe has been constant since creation...which is obviously un-scientific due to the fact that the Universe and everything in it is in a constant state of change.

As I said....movingon.org. :) Why? Because the supposed "Gotcha question" is a negative that no one can prove nor disprove, as there is no direct mention of animals in any specifics mentioned in scriptures except those that were used directly by man as food..etc., cattle, sheep, etc....all others mentioned were only Kinds of animals within specific groups such as K-9 that would be inclusive of all K-9 type animals, wolves, dogs, coyotes etc. Why would the Kind of animal in a "Marsupial Kind" be any different? Who knows....what the dna chain of this group of creatures might led to in a changing environment....could an Opossum adapt to eat the same leaves if isolated on an Island? Prove that they cannot. The Scriptures are clear.....horizontal evolution (adaptation within species is very real)...why? Reason and Logic...if man or beast did not process the DNA code to adapt for change....man and beast would have died with their 1st introduction to a simple virus or bacterial infection. There'd be no human or warm blooded biological life on earth.

But....there has never been any evidence....Scientific or otherwise...outside of speculation and conjecture of any living creature changing from a fish to a Marsupial beast. If so....prove it. Demonstrate any change from one species to another...or VERTICAL EVOLUTION. Show us the fossil record....or explain to us why there are still primates on earth...were they just to stupid to evolve into humans? And...if they are that stupid and inferior...what happened to survival of the fittest should these beasts that did not or could not vertically evolve into a higher species BE DEAD and EXTINCT now? :)

Plate tectonics shoved Australia that far away in a couple thousand years? Really? Just fucking hysterical! Who makes this shit up for you? Wait. Let me guess. The creation "science" idiots. This is straight out of their book and you're spouting the same bullshit other creationists have when I quizzed them on the same subject.

(laughing again) Your understanding of evolution theory is on the level of an 8 year old.

But, answer that simple question. Your children's book then does NOT say there were two of every animal in the world?

Oh, and while you're at it, quote the passage talking about vertical evolution. (This should be good!)

PostmodernProphet
11-20-2016, 09:19 PM
I'm merely quizzing you and Ralphie on the contents of this children's book of yours.
l

and well you should, since like most atheists you lack even a rudimentary understanding of scripture....

did you think two of every animal that exists today were on the ark, child........do we need two of every one of the 37,000 species of beetle?.......do we need two St. Bernards and two Shitzus?.....were there lions and tigers and leopards as well as kitty cats?.....

of course koalas could have been created later.....or evolved later......or shaped by a deity manipulating DNA in the womb of another creature.......there are limitless possibilities not one of which you could ever disprove, despite your arrogant attitude about your superiority in science.....

and even that begs the question of why the animals of Australia (who did not need to be punished) would have to be drowned.......
obviously, if no one lived in Australia yet at the time of the flood there would have been no reason for the ground to have even gotten wet....

do I believe there was a catastrophic flooding which killed all except a handful of people that God spared.......yes.....in fact I am certain of it because the native lore of nearly every people on earth includes it as part of their ancestors memories....

animals found only in Australia didn't have to get to Turkey, since that would require a Biblical literalism that only atheists share with approximately 5% of Christianity.....

sorry that your insight into scripture is so limited......cue the expected response.....

domer76
11-21-2016, 12:19 AM
and well you should, since like most atheists you lack even a rudimentary understanding of scripture....

did you think two of every animal that exists today were on the ark, child........do we need two of every one of the 37,000 species of beetle?.......do we need two St. Bernards and two Shitzus?.....were there lions and tigers and leopards as well as kitty cats?.....

of course koalas could have been created later.....or evolved later......or shaped by a deity manipulating DNA in the womb of another creature.......there are limitless possibilities not one of which you could ever disprove, despite your arrogant attitude about your superiority in science.....

and even that begs the question of why the animals of Australia (who did not need to be punished) would have to be drowned.......
obviously, if no one lived in Australia yet at the time of the flood there would have been no reason for the ground to have even gotten wet....

do I believe there was a catastrophic flooding which killed all except a handful of people that God spared.......yes.....in fact I am certain of it because the native lore of nearly every people on earth includes it as part of their ancestors memories....

animals found only in Australia didn't have to get to Turkey, since that would require a Biblical literalism that only atheists share with approximately 5% of Christianity.....

sorry that your insight into scripture is so limited......cue the expected response.....

Lot's of "could haves" there, pally boy. Not so sure about the truth of your little book? It's your children's book, not mine. Read it and weep from Genesis:

"Two of every kind of bird, of every kind of animal and of every kind of creature that moves along the ground will come to you to be kept alive."

You explain it, pal. If you can't, I understand.

Ralph
11-21-2016, 07:32 AM

It says two of every animal in the world were on the boat. Now, are you telling me that koalas were NOT included. They are animals, you know. So which is it? Were they or were they not on the Ark?

Ralphie claims they may have been created in Australia later. Pretty damn funny. So were kangaroos and platypus, I guess.

The question I'm asking and you two are too uncomfortable to answer is:

1) Did the Ark and the flood occur? Yes or no
2) If so, how did the animals found only in Australia get from Turkey (Ararat) to Australia? Both of the two.

Not difficult questions to answer from men of "science"! lol

Again....Kind is specific only to species. Clearly.....these animals on Australia are there...and the negative argument? You can't prove that Australia was never part of another continent...as Science certainly reveals the truth behind continental plate tectonic shifting. Your point is made moot...because you are so ignorant that you refuse to accept the reality that TWO of every KIND.....does not have to include a kind of Marsupial that has adapted with in that KIND to the environment that is modern day Australia. Example: Wovles have adapted to their surrounding to the point that there are now 3lb examples of that KIND in a great deal of modern households. Why should the Marsupial Kind be any different? I am still awaiting your first example of Science. :) What you can't present is any objective evidence of these Marsupials first having been sea faring cold blooded creatures. But you demand evidence of them having adapted to the environment of Australia? Really? Again....you are demanding that another prove YOUR NEGATIVE ARGUMENT. Priceless.

Your argument is "circular"....you continue to argue in the same negative circle....while Science has been presented that explains about the evidence of Continental Plate Tectonic shifting. What? That does not fit in your circle? So you demand....a negative opinion that can't possibly be addressed because there is now, nor ever will be any possibility of anyone having OBSERVED the reason these animals are now not part of another Continent? Why don't you explain...how this Island Continent was never a part of another Continent...via using the Scientific Method?

There is no such Animal as a Gotcha! When the truth has been presented. That truth? You are incapable of proving your negative....so you attempt to deflect that burden upon others. The negative is the fact that no one can prove nor disprove the argument that you have chosen. That reality simply makes null and void....your worthless demands. Making your circle grow larger and larger each time the same DEBUNKED argument is presented ad nauseam....proves what? The fact that you are incapable of presenting any objective evidence to end that circular reasoning.

Either you can PROVE something is a fact via a presentation of objective, reproducible, consistent experimentation within the scientific method or YOU CAN'T. As of now you have presented no evidence...that Australia was never connected to another land mass...thus, you can present no factual statement that these animals have always been isolated from the rest of the world....and away from THEIR KIND.

PostmodernProphet
11-21-2016, 07:50 AM
Lot's of "could haves" there, pally boy. Not so sure about the truth of your little book? It's your children's book, not mine. Read it and weep from Genesis:

"Two of every kind of bird, of every kind of animal and of every kind of creature that moves along the ground will come to you to be kept alive."

what's to explain.....I'm not bogged down in the literalism that atheists and young earth Christians require of Genesis.....the story of the ark is written in the Hebrew genre of legend, not that of narrative.....reality is full of "could haves".......atheists reject many "could haves" without having a rational basis for doing so......

Ralph
11-21-2016, 08:09 AM

Indeed...KIND. Allow the same Source that you are now attempting to use as TRUTH to prove the negative that's its not TRUTH. Priceless....now you are using a source that you claim is not truthful, as a truth in an attempt to prove its not a truth? Nope nothing contradictory with that logic or lack thereof.

Allow the Scriptures to define KIND....since you are attempting to debunk it by now presenting it as evidence. 1. What the Scriptures actually declare about kind, "Of the Birds...AFTER THEIR KIND, of Animals (no specifics of subgroups...just animals)after their KIND, TWO OF EVERY KIND (not 2 of every creature within that group..but two of that kind of animal)." -- Genesis 6:20

Seven animals of every species that represented THEIR KIND of "clean animal" (domesticated animals) where placed in the ark. That is a misconception.....there were never only 2 of every kind of animal. The Clean or domesticated animals were brought in in groups of "7". "You will bring with you 7 each of every clean animal...a male and a female; 2 each of all unclean animals, a male and a female (does that mean that there had to be 2 wolves, 2 dogs, 2 coyotes..etc.? of course not, just a male and female of THAT KIND..i.e, the species known as "Canidae" or K9.)...7 each of the birds of the air..male and female....to keep the (get this...SPECIES) species alive upon the earth." -- Genesis 7:2-3

Clear...plain...unambiguously stated. Kind = Species...not every animal upon the earth, but 7 clean, 2 unclean and 7 birds of the air....all within their kind or SPECIES.

There had to be NO Australian Marsupial that has adjusted and adapted to its modern environment now known as a KOALA BEAR (that's not really a bear but rather an example of the species known as "Phascolerctos"...latin for meaning to HAVE A BAG. What are you suggesting that a Koala is the only KIND of animal within that species that has a bag? Laugh My Ass off. The only Marsupial on earth....and Australia was never either part nor in whole connected to another world landmass? That about sum up your negative argument? I say PROVE your negative. You are declaring the negative that a Koala is uniquely solitary and the only example of this species upon earth....that's much like declaring that the Raccoon is not now nor never has shared a species commonality with the BEAR family....something Science proves to be a misconception based upon the modern day appearance of these species that have adapted to their environment needs.

Now....moveon.org with your ever widening circle....present the same argument...with no factual evidence, just ad hominem BS. Maybe this time if you say it fast enough....it will suddenly debunk the facts.

domer76
11-21-2016, 09:44 AM
Again....Kind is specific only to species. Clearly.....these animals on Australia are there...and the negative argument? You can't prove that Australia was never part of another continent...as Science certainly reveals the truth behind continental plate tectonic shifting. Your point is made moot...because you are so ignorant that you refuse to accept the reality that TWO of every KIND.....does not have to include a kind of Marsupial that has adapted with in that KIND to the environment that is modern day Australia. Example: Wovles have adapted to their surrounding to the point that there are now 3lb examples of that KIND in a great deal of modern households. Why should the Marsupial Kind be any different? I am still awaiting your first example of Science. :) What you can't present is any objective evidence of these Marsupials first having been sea faring cold blooded creatures. But you demand evidence of them having adapted to the environment of Australia? Really? Again....you are demanding that another prove YOUR NEGATIVE ARGUMENT. Priceless.

Your argument is "circular"....you continue to argue in the same negative circle....while Science has been presented that explains about the evidence of Continental Plate Tectonic shifting. What? That does not fit in your circle? So you demand....a negative opinion that can't possibly be addressed because there is now, nor ever will be any possibility of anyone having OBSERVED the reason these animals are now not part of another Continent? Why don't you explain...how this Island Continent was never a part of another Continent...via using the Scientific Method?

There is no such Animal as a Gotcha! When the truth has been presented. That truth? You are incapable of proving your negative....so you attempt to deflect that burden upon others. The negative is the fact that no one can prove nor disprove the argument that you have chosen. That reality simply makes null and void....your worthless demands. Making your circle grow larger and larger each time the same DEBUNKED argument is presented ad nauseam....proves what? The fact that you are incapable of presenting any objective evidence to end that circular reasoning.

Either you can PROVE something is a fact via a presentation of objective, reproducible, consistent experimentation within the scientific method or YOU CAN'T. As of now you have presented no evidence...that Australia was never connected to another land mass...thus, you can present no factual statement that these animals have always been isolated from the rest of the world....and away from THEIR KIND.

You like tectonics? Great. Australia has been moving TOWARD Asia since separating from Antarctica MILLIONS of years ago, not a few thousand. . Ain't that something?

I quoted your book and you come up with suppositional bullshit as excuses. I laugh and shake my head at the length you guys go to yo explain these absurd children's stories. Noah 500 years old? No shit? What gym did he go to? I want some of that!

No rain on earth before the flood? Just fucking priceless! Prove it without your circular arguments,

You fucking crack me up asking for proof when the only thing you base your opinions on is a bunch of creationist bullshit. Such a small, child's mind

domer76
11-21-2016, 09:48 AM
what's to explain.....I'm not bogged down in the literalism that atheists and young earth Christians require of Genesis.....the story of the ark is written in the Hebrew genre of legend, not that of narrative.....reality is full of "could haves".......atheists reject many "could haves" without having a rational basis for doing so......

You just indicated a world flood did occur. Which is it? Was the Ark not part of it?

Myths of virgin birth with god-father and mortal mother are all over history. Does that mean all those other cultures also have a man-god on earth? Nope. It means they are all common myths.

Ralph
11-21-2016, 10:03 AM
Plate tectonics shoved Australia that far away in a couple thousand years? Really? Just fucking hysterical! Who makes this shit up for you? Wait. Let me guess. The creation "science" idiots. This is straight out of their book and you're spouting the same bullshit other creationists have when I quizzed them on the same subject.

(laughing again) Your understanding of evolution theory is on the level of an 8 year old.

But, answer that simple question. Your children's book then does NOT say there were two of every animal in the world?

Oh, and while you're at it, quote the passage talking about vertical evolution. (This should be good!)

You are yet to prove the negative. Demonstrate to us using the Scientific Method by which you came up with the suggestion that something was moved in a specified time frame......no theories, like carbon dating, no theories like geological charting with a petrified tree protruding through the entirety of the vertical layers...stating that these levels magically represent different time lines....pay no attention to the reality of fossils penetrating these levels in a vertical fashion.

Prove your ad hominem accusations. Use Science to do as much....as its you that professes proof. I simply display the evidence that is based upon the scientific method....not the speculation, assumptions, conjectures etc., that you are now engaging. Now prove...exactly how you have observed, reproduced, in a consistent manner using facts to reach the conclusion that dates anything past the RECORDED HISTORY. Proceed. I refuse to argue about something that has no possibility of being tested by SCIENCE ACTUAL and the scientific method of observed reproducible facts of evidence. As I said....its a circular argument you are engaging....and I am not purchasing in the least. Prove your own negatives. LMAO. :)

Ralph
11-21-2016, 10:08 AM
You just indicated a world flood did occur. Which is it? Was the Ark not part of it?

Myths of virgin birth with god-father and mortal mother are all over history. Does that mean all those other cultures also have a man-god on earth? Nope. It means they are all common myths.

More ad homenim BS. Nothing more. Some SCIENCE. You are engaging "philosophy" while attempting to claim its SCIENCE...real...science that can apply the scientific method....but you never apply the scientific method...why? You are engaging in RELIGION..whether you accept that reality or not...its the religions of secular humanism and Darwinism. But...you don't even have a testable guide to reference as truth. Why? Because you are against NOTHING and thus you can neither prove nor disprove anything within the realm of applying the scientific method to prove your positions as FACTS. If there were facts in evidence....why argue? Simply present these FACTS of SCIENCE. And its over...who can argue with the application of the laws of physics and science? FYI: A consensus has never established a scientific fact...facts are established by evidences recorded from applying SCIENCE ACTUAL....not philosophical conjecture, assumption, speculation or popular opinion.

Hell when and if you ever do agree with "ME"....its time for me to back up and PUNT, I have made a wrong turn somewhere. LAMO. :)

PostmodernProphet
11-21-2016, 01:15 PM
It means they are all common myths.

of course its a common myth.....everyone on the planet is descended from the survivors......

domer76
11-21-2016, 01:51 PM
More ad homenim BS. Nothing more. Some SCIENCE. You are engaging "philosophy" while attempting to claim its SCIENCE...real...science that can apply the scientific method....but you never apply the scientific method...why? You are engaging in RELIGION..whether you accept that reality or not...its the religions of secular humanism and Darwinism. But...you don't even have a testable guide to reference as truth. Why? Because you are against NOTHING and thus you can neither prove nor disprove anything within the realm of applying the scientific method to prove your positions as FACTS. If there were facts in evidence....why argue? Simply present these FACTS of SCIENCE. And its over...who can argue with the application of the laws of physics and science? FYI: A consensus has never established a scientific fact...facts are established by evidences recorded from applying SCIENCE ACTUAL....not philosophical conjecture, assumption, speculation or popular opinion.

Hell when and if you ever do agree with "ME"....its time for me to back up and PUNT, I have made a wrong turn somewhere. LAMO. :)

I love your bizarre and twisted version of "science". So you now claim that two of every animal WASN'T on the Ark, but two of every "kind". Then those kinds evolved into the diversity we have today. How convenient! I thought you thumpers didn't believe in evolution, but now you do when you need it to try to defend this children's story? Priceless! Or that they were "created"later. Where does your book of myths mention that? Pretty significant set of events, wouldn't you say?

Noah 500 years old and building an Ark? Really?
No rain before the flood? Really?
Australia close to Turkey a few thousand years ago? Really?

Ralphie, science does not exist up your ass. That's where you're pulling this shit from.

domer76
11-21-2016, 01:53 PM
of course its a common myth.....everyone on the planet is descended from the survivors......

Yeah, sure we are. Descended from a guy who was 500 years old when he built the Ark.

Cite references dealing with the DNA confirmation of that claim.

PostmodernProphet
11-21-2016, 02:38 PM
Yeah, sure we are. Descended from a guy who was 500 years old when he built the Ark.

Cite references dealing with the DNA confirmation of that claim.

actually I recall DNA studies that indicate everyone alive today is descended from a common ancestor in the not so distant past......what was the date for mitochondrial eve?.......100k years ago?......was he any older than the rest of the folks in the neighborhood at the time?......

Ralph
11-21-2016, 02:53 PM
I love your bizarre and twisted version of "science". So you now claim that two of every animal WASN'T on the Ark, but two of every "kind". Then those kinds evolved into the diversity we have today. How convenient! I thought you thumpers didn't believe in evolution, but now you do when you need it to try to defend this children's story? Priceless! Or that they were "created"later. Where does your book of myths mention that? Pretty significant set of events, wouldn't you say?

Noah 500 years old and building an Ark? Really?
No rain before the flood? Really?
Australia close to Turkey a few thousand years ago? Really?

Ralphie, science does not exist up your ass. That's where you're pulling this shit from.

You still are to face the simple reality of your circular argument; What "you" believe...or don't believe has absolutely no effect upon the "faith that rests in MY HEART"....Why? Because I know that you are not capable of presenting any evidence (because none exists) that would cause doubt in relation to the foundation of that faith....the truth presented in the Word of God....as there is no reason for me to doubt that Word as truth because its impossible to factually prove a lie, a deceit, a deception or any other act of duplicity. The first fact of reality that must be accepted....personally I have as much EDUCATION...if not demonstrably MORE EDUCATION in the field of applied science than you. As you have attempted time and time again to paste internet shopping lists in order to prove "your" intellect. Why are you not capable of articulating your argument void of these parroted lists? Because you lack something...something that you claim you have, an ability to reason and think in cognitive streams of LOGIC.

I never...and never have had to TOUT my own intelligence and educational level. Why? Its a simple and logical thing.....show me your works by the faith of your own revelations and I will show you my faith BY MY WORKS. Its easy to simply calculate the abilities or lack of ability of anyone...based upon the simple evidence found in the prima facie realm of THEIR OWN WORDS. I don't have to prove...my intellect exists by claiming that it does. I allow my words to judge me in their consistency...they hide nothing....but they reveal a great deal about anyone who attempts to place thoughts into script.

If you could cause doubt by injecting FACTS OF SCIENCE...you would have done as much instead of attempting to argue in an ever growing negative circle of the things you accuse but can't prove.

What is apparent...you are not interested in a discussion as why that faith rests in MY HEART...you are attempting to disclaim My faith by the content of what or what does not rest in YOUR HEART. That's an impossible negative for you to navigate. Why?

You state that YOU KNOW....the age of the earth, the dates of the ages and history of this earth in their entirety...etc., yada, yada, yada...and you claim that you know this based upon scientific facts. A lie. This....more than Suggests that you are incapable of proving to me...that your knowledge indeed is based upon FACTS as defined by Science. For your suggestions as to the ages and dates of anything are errant due to one reality of Science.... in order to prove all....as facts of Science....observance has to occur. Science itself requires observed calibrations to any tests or testing equipment. There is not now...nor never will be any capacity to calibrate that which preceded HISTORICAL RECORDS. Radio Carbon dating is nothing but a theory that can't be calibrated past the age of recorded history. Why? Because it first assumes a constant rate of decay in certain radio active elements....when science proves that there are many natural circumstances (variables) that can and does effect the rate of decay. The assumption is that none of the factors have ever effected this theory and its calibration is based upon that errant assumption.

The only blind faith that I see realized is your BLIND FAITH in secular humanism and Darwinian Cultism. When it comes to Science.....facts are not concluded based upon Theory, Speculation, Conjecture....or Opinions...either personal or consensus. Facts are always concluded based upon the scientific method of observable, reproducible, consistent experiments. What you call Science is not science actual.... errantly calling Cosmology Science...and Theoretical Science....anything but Philosophy based upon a way of THINKING....is not Science Actual because its impossible to APPLY THE SCIENTIFIC METHOD.

Again. You have presented nothing to cause doubt beyond ANY REASON.....for the faith resting in MY Heart. I am tasked with working out my own salvation first and foremost. Then....the task of edifying others to the reason of why that faith rests in my heart. I have more than accounted for the reason that faith rests within ME. As for your faith or lack thereof.....that's just it....ITS YOUR FAITH OR LACK THEREOF...not mine.

But....you indeed are a piss poor representative of the religion called secular humanism and Darwinian Cultism. Why? Real Science does not attempt to exclude any possibility as you have attempted time and time again...real science tests things and seeks out facts that are not in evidence...it never attempts to suppress any evidence in order to attempt to conform to some consensus based upon philosophical THINKING. :)

I am open to being proven wrong by any introduction of REAL SCIENCE....but, as of yet...you have introduced nothing but personal philosophy while attempting to claim that its factual science.

domer76
11-21-2016, 03:48 PM
You still are to face the simple reality of your circular argument; What "you" believe...or don't believe has absolutely no effect upon the "faith that rests in MY HEART"....Why? Because I know that you are not capable of presenting any evidence (because none exists) that would cause doubt in relation to the foundation of that faith....the truth presented in the Word of God....as there is no reason for me to doubt that Word as truth because its impossible to factually prove a lie, a deceit, a deception or any other act of duplicity. The first fact of reality that must be accepted....personally I have as much EDUCATION...if not demonstrably MORE EDUCATION in the field of applied science than you. As you have attempted time and time again to paste internet shopping lists in order to prove "your" intellect. Why are you not capable of articulating your argument void of these parroted lists? Because you lack something...something that you claim you have, an ability to reason and think in cognitive streams of LOGIC.

I never...and never have had to TOUT my own intelligence and educational level. Why? Its a simple and logical thing.....show me your works by the faith of your own revelations and I will show you my faith BY MY WORKS. Its easy to simply calculate the abilities or lack of ability of anyone...based upon the simple evidence found in the prima facie realm of THEIR OWN WORDS. I don't have to prove...my intellect exists by claiming that it does. I allow my words to judge me in their consistency...they hide nothing....but they reveal a great deal about anyone who attempts to place thoughts into script.

If you could cause doubt by injecting FACTS OF SCIENCE...you would have done as much instead of attempting to argue in an ever growing negative circle of the things you accuse but can't prove.

What is apparent...you are not interested in a discussion as why that faith rests in MY HEART...you are attempting to disclaim My faith by the content of what or what does not rest in YOUR HEART. That's an impossible negative for you to navigate. Why?

You state that YOU KNOW....the age of the earth, the dates of the ages and history of this earth in their entirety...etc., yada, yada, yada...and you claim that you know this based upon scientific facts. A lie. This....more than Suggests that you are incapable of proving to me...that your knowledge indeed is based upon FACTS as defined by Science. For your suggestions as to the ages and dates of anything are errant due to one reality of Science.... in order to prove all....as facts of Science....observance has to occur. Science itself requires observed calibrations to any tests or testing equipment. There is not now...nor never will be any capacity to calibrate that which preceded HISTORICAL RECORDS. Radio Carbon dating is nothing but a theory that can't be calibrated past the age of recorded history. Why? Because it first assumes a constant rate of decay in certain radio active elements....when science proves that there are many natural circumstances (variables) that can and does effect the rate of decay. The assumption is that none of the factors have ever effected this theory and its calibration is based upon that errant assumption.

The only blind faith that I see realized is your BLIND FAITH in secular humanism and Darwinian Cultism. When it comes to Science.....facts are not concluded based upon Theory, Speculation, Conjecture....or Opinions...either personal or consensus. Facts are always concluded based upon the scientific method of observable, reproducible, consistent experiments. What you call Science is not science actual.... errantly calling Cosmology Science...and Theoretical Science....anything but Philosophy based upon a way of THINKING....is not Science Actual because its impossible to APPLY THE SCIENTIFIC METHOD.

Again. You have presented nothing to cause doubt beyond ANY REASON.....for the faith resting in MY Heart. I am tasked with working out my own salvation first and foremost. Then....the task of edifying others to the reason of why that faith rests in my heart. I have more than accounted for the reason that faith rests within ME. As for your faith or lack thereof.....that's just it....ITS YOUR FAITH OR LACK THEREOF...not mine.

But....you indeed are a piss poor representative of the religion called secular humanism and Darwinian Cultism. Why? Real Science does not attempt to exclude any possibility as you have attempted time and time again...real science tests things and seeks out facts that are not in evidence...it never attempts to suppress any evidence in order to attempt to conform to some consensus based upon philosophical THINKING. :)

I am open to being proven wrong by any introduction of REAL SCIENCE....but, as of yet...you have introduced nothing but personal philosophy while attempting to claim that its factual science.

Laughing at your novels here. I get about 2 sentences in. You have more education in applied science than I do? How do you know that? The same way you know all the animals in the world were on one boat for nesrly a year? Now THAT is fucking hilarious!

You crap on Darwinism yet need it to account for the diversity after just two of a "kind" got on your boat. Isn't that the height of irony?

Other questions:

How did Noah gather all those kinds in one spot?
How did he get them all on the boat in one day?
How was there enough space for all of them?
How fid he store enough food and water for all of them?
How did they all survive in those close quarters for almost a year without massive disease?
How did the fresh water fish survive?
How did he determine gender of each of the two?
How did tropical and arctic specues survive in one environment?
When they disembarked at the same spot, how did the "kinds" migrate to their present locations with only the fossil record in those locations? (Koalas, kangaroos, platypus, etc)

More questions for you to be unable to answer coming.

PostmodernProphet
11-21-2016, 06:05 PM
You crap on Darwinism yet need it to account for the diversity after just two of a "kind" got on your boat. Isn't that the height of irony?

let me correct your error.....no one NEEDS Darwinism to apply the scientific rules of evolution.....Darwin didn't create evolution, God did......Darwin just noticed it and made some erroneous conclusions about it.......

PostmodernProphet
11-21-2016, 06:08 PM
When they disembarked at the same spot, how did the "kinds" migrate to their present locations with only the fossil record in those locations? (Koalas, kangaroos, platypus, etc)

why do you keep asking the same question after your error has already been pointed out?......there is absolutely no need for koalas, kangaroos or platypus to have been on the ark......

Buckly J. Ewer
11-21-2016, 06:10 PM
let me correct your error.....no one NEEDS Darwinism to apply the scientific rules of evolution.....Darwin didn't create evolution, God did......Darwin just noticed it and made some erroneous conclusions about it.......

Was God a racist, like you and Trump, Pastor?

PostmodernProphet
11-21-2016, 06:18 PM
Was God a racist, like you and Trump, Pastor?

BucKKKle, you been arguing politics for months......don't you think you've spent enough time discussing things you know nothing about?......

domer76
11-21-2016, 06:55 PM

Stand back, pal, and brace yourself. The creationists like Ralphie here deny evolution. Yet he needs it in the context of ALL animals on the Ark versus the "kinds".

I love all the gymnastics you guys have to go through to explain all the absurdities of you book.

Ralphie claims it didn't rain on earth before the Ark. Are you fucking kidding?
You need "kinds" versus all species to justify the space problems on the Ark.

So many holes that none of you can plug. From denying the true sciences of chemistry, biology, genetics, archeology, physics, anthropology, geology, and so on. You abandon all of those for your own version of pseudoscience that you get from your creationist websites.

Pathetic

PostmodernProphet
11-21-2016, 07:06 PM
Stand back, pal, and brace yourself. The creationists like Ralphie here deny evolution. Yet he needs it in the context of ALL animals on the Ark versus the "kinds".

I love all the gymnastics you guys have to go through to explain all the absurdities of you book.

Ralphie claims it didn't rain on earth before the Ark. Are you fucking kidding?
You need "kinds" versus all species to justify the space problems on the Ark.

So many holes that none of you can plug. From denying the true sciences of chemistry, biology, genetics, archeology, physics, anthropology, geology, and so on. You abandon all of those for your own version of pseudoscience that you get from your creationist websites.

Pathetic
I'm not debating Ralph....I'm not even reading his posts.....I'm correcting YOUR errors.....you haven't raised an issue yet that's even a hole in need of plugging.....every time I answer your questions you turn in a different direction......the least you could do is say "okay, your right about that, but....."

nothing more amusing than an atheist who is ignorant about science trying to win an argument by pasting arguments he doesn't understand and pretending he has a superior understanding......

domer76
11-21-2016, 07:15 PM
why do you keep asking the same question after your error has already been pointed out?......there is absolutely no need for koalas, kangaroos or platypus to have been on the ark......

What animals were placed there in their place? What "kind"? And why no fossil evidence until Australia?

Ralphie loves "science". Defend it.

domer76
11-21-2016, 07:19 PM
I'm not debating Ralph....I'm not even reading his posts.....I'm correcting YOUR errors.....you haven't raised an issue yet that's even a hole in need of plugging.....every time I answer your questions you turn in a different direction......the least you could do is say "okay, your right about that, but....."

nothing more amusing than an atheist who is ignorant about science trying to win an argument by pasting arguments he doesn't understand and pretending he has a superior understanding......

Be correct on this. On every topic I've ever seen from you, you have been on the opposite side of correct.

Defend all the aspects of this SINGLE absurdity of your children's book. The Ark.

After you have demonstrated the scientific validity of that event, we can go forward on virgin birth, miracles, resurrection and eternal life after death and who qualifies.

PostmodernProphet
11-21-2016, 09:54 PM
What animals were placed there in their place? What "kind"? And why no fossil evidence until Australia?

Ralphie loves "science". Defend it.

what "place"?.....how fucking stupid are you......its a legend, not an encyclopedia of zoology......

PostmodernProphet
11-21-2016, 09:59 PM
Be correct on this. On every topic I've ever seen from you, you have been on the opposite side of correct.

Defend all the aspects of this SINGLE absurdity of your children's book. The Ark.

After you have demonstrated the scientific validity of that event, we can go forward on virgin birth, miracles, resurrection and eternal life after death and who qualifies.

don't be ignorant, child....why do you believe every culture on earth has a legend of an event where humanity was nearly destroyed in a flood......Occam's Razor should make it clear to you that's its because there was a flood that nearly destroyed humanity.....did you think the message to be found in scripture is where did koalas come from?......nobody needs to explain the science of the event to you.......but obviously you need to have the spirituality of the event explained to you, because you are lost in the vapors......

PostmodernProphet
11-21-2016, 10:01 PM
I am amused at atheists who think that man's study of reality restricts the deity who created reality......science is not violated by your ignorance......it isn't even scratched....

domer76
11-21-2016, 11:11 PM
actually I recall DNA studies that indicate everyone alive today is descended from a common ancestor in the not so distant past......what was the date for mitochondrial eve?.......100k years ago?......was he any older than the rest of the folks in the neighborhood at the time?......

That study said one person from 6000 years ago. Right?

domer76
11-21-2016, 11:14 PM
what "place"?.....how fucking stupid are you......its a legend, not an encyclopedia of zoology......

Ah, now we're getting down to it. A legend. Yet you claim a worldwide flood occurred. Which is it, pal?

domer76
11-21-2016, 11:16 PM
don't be ignorant, child....why do you believe every culture on earth has a legend of an event where humanity was nearly destroyed in a flood......Occam's Razor should make it clear to you that's its because there was a flood that nearly destroyed humanity.....did you think the message to be found in scripture is where did koalas come from?......nobody needs to explain the science of the event to you.......but obviously you need to have the spirituality of the event explained to you, because you are lost in the vapors......

Nearly every culture on earth has a virgin birth, too. As well as God father with mortal mother. Those must be true, too.

domer76
11-21-2016, 11:21 PM

Ralphie keeps quoting "science", from evolution to tectonics to explain the problems of just this one story. I challenge all his pseudoscience, and yours. It's laughable and pitiable at the same time.

PostmodernProphet
11-22-2016, 08:14 AM
That study said one person from 6000 years ago. Right?

the Bible doesn't.....why would the study......oh wait, are you one of those young earthers?......you and atheists sure do mess up your bible translations.....

PostmodernProphet
11-22-2016, 08:16 AM
Ah, now we're getting down to it. A legend. Yet you claim a worldwide flood occurred. Which is it, pal?

I'm confused.....why do you think they are contradictory?.......perhaps you are confused and don't understand what a legend is.......

PostmodernProphet
11-22-2016, 08:18 AM
Nearly every culture on earth has a virgin birth, too. As well as God father with mortal mother. Those must be true, too.

actually no.....atheists like to spread that lie as well.......its because they are as ignorant about ancient pagan religions as they are about Christianity.....I've even seen atheists argue that Krishna, who had older siblings, was the result of a virgin birth.....isn't it amazing how stupid atheists can be?.....

PostmodernProphet
11-22-2016, 08:20 AM
Ralphie keeps quoting "science", from evolution to tectonics to explain the problems of just this one story. I challenge all his pseudoscience, and yours. It's laughable and pitiable at the same time.

and you keep stating your own ignorance.....but I haven't just sat back and laughed....I have PROVED your ignorance......which distinguishes us.......you haven't even tried to prove anything......

PostmodernProphet
11-22-2016, 08:23 AM
Yet you claim a worldwide flood occurred.

tell me something.....when you use the phrase "world wide flood" what is in your mind......did you think that means there had to be enough water to cover the tip if Mt. Everest?.......do you think that in order to drown the last man on earth that wasn't on the ark you needed water three miles deep?......or did the water just need to be deep enough that everyone drowned?....

domer76
11-22-2016, 06:24 PM
I am amused at atheists who think that man's study of reality restricts the deity who created reality......science is not violated by your ignorance......it isn't even scratched....

Man's study of reality is called science and it isn't found in your book of myths.

PostmodernProphet
11-22-2016, 06:43 PM
Man's study of reality is called science
obviously....in case you thought that was an argument against what I said, it is not.......the point remains that if the God who created koalas chose not to drown them, if the God who created water caused a flood to kill everyone not on the ark, if the God who created the reproductive system formed an embryo in a virgin's womb, if the God who created grapes chose to turn water into wine........if the God who created life chose to come back from the dead.......science would not be altered a single iota.....

domer76
11-22-2016, 11:35 PM
tell me something.....when you use the phrase "world wide flood" what is in your mind......did you think that means there had to be enough water to cover the tip if Mt. Everest?.......do you think that in order to drown the last man on earth that wasn't on the ark you needed water three miles deep?......or did the water just need to be deep enough that everyone drowned?....

It's your absurd book. You tell me.

domer76
11-22-2016, 11:36 PM
and you keep stating your own ignorance.....but I haven't just sat back and laughed....I have PROVED your ignorance......which distinguishes us.......you haven't even tried to prove anything......

MY ignorance? (laughing) Tell me again about a 500 year old man building a football sized boat.

domer76
11-22-2016, 11:39 PM
actually no.....atheists like to spread that lie as well.......its because they are as ignorant about ancient pagan religions as they are about Christianity.....I've even seen atheists argue that Krishna, who had older siblings, was the result of a virgin birth.....isn't it amazing how stupid atheists can be?.....

(laughing) You believe in a virgin birth and call ME stupid? Priceless! Next you'll be telling me a guy rose from the dead after being crucified.

domer76
11-22-2016, 11:41 PM
obviously....in case you thought that was an argument against what I said, it is not.......the point remains that if the God who created koalas chose not to drown them, if the God who created water caused a flood to kill everyone not on the ark, if the God who created the reproductive system formed an embryo in a virgin's womb, if the God who created grapes chose to turn water into wine........if the God who created life chose to come back from the dead.......science would not be altered a single iota.....

That fucker did all that shit? He decided to save the koala? Why doesn't he do anything about massive disease and death in third world countries?

PostmodernProphet
11-23-2016, 06:57 AM
It's your absurd book. You tell me.

I thought I already had....

PostmodernProphet
11-23-2016, 06:58 AM
(laughing) You believe in a virgin birth and call ME stupid?

yes.......frequently if I recall correctly.....

PostmodernProphet
11-23-2016, 06:59 AM
Why doesn't he do anything about massive disease and death in third world countries?

he gave that job to you....why hasn't humanity done anything about it?.....

domer76
11-25-2016, 10:34 AM
he gave that job to you....why hasn't humanity done anything about it?.....

Humanity isn't omnipotent now is it?

PostmodernProphet
11-25-2016, 01:24 PM
Humanity isn't omnipotent now is it?

no excuse for being impotent, gomer......

domer76
11-25-2016, 02:04 PM
no excuse for being impotent, gomer......

I never claimed to be omnipotent, did I? But your feckless god certainly isn't

PostmodernProphet
11-25-2016, 03:47 PM
I never claimed to be omnipotent, did I? But your feckless god certainly isn't

you've done such a fine job of demonstrating the truth of your arguments so far, gomer.......can you prove your slippers are tied correctly......can you comb your bald spots?......can you still ride the bus when you lose your keys?....

why do you use God as your excuse for doing nothing?......

domer76
11-25-2016, 04:25 PM
you've done such a fine job of demonstrating the truth of your arguments so far, gomer.......can you prove your slippers are tied correctly......can you comb your bald spots?......can you still ride the bus when you lose your keys?....

why do you use God as your excuse for doing nothing?......

Me? You want me to cure all disease and prevent all war? Why can't your impotent god do that?

PostmodernProphet
11-25-2016, 07:19 PM
Me? You want me to cure all disease and prevent all war? Why can't your impotent god do that?

why do you want him to do YOUR job?.....

domer76
11-28-2016, 11:38 AM
why do you want him to do YOUR job?.....

What the fuck have you done, asswipe? Other than pray to your feckless god?

PostmodernProphet
11-28-2016, 05:26 PM
What the fuck have you done, asswipe? Other than pray to your feckless god?
I have done many things......none of which you have earned the right to question......

domer76
11-28-2016, 07:31 PM
I have done many things......none of which you have earned the right to question......

Yeah, get on your knees and pray to Papa in the sky. He'll fix everything just because you asked him to.

canceled.2021.3
11-28-2016, 08:58 PM
Yeah, get on your knees and pray to Papa in the sky. He'll fix everything just because you asked him to.

I prayed that Hillary would not become President and he answered my prayers.

PostmodernProphet
11-28-2016, 09:05 PM

you accomplish nothing by demonstrating your ignorance......why bother to post if you have no knowledge of an issue......

domer76
11-29-2016, 12:56 AM
I prayed that Hillary would not become President and he answered my prayers.

Yeah, keep thinking that. In the meantime, try to teach yourself the difference between correlation and causation. That black cat that crossed your path and then you got diarrhea? The cat didn't cause that. You probably didn't realize it though.

domer76
11-29-2016, 12:59 AM
you accomplish nothing by demonstrating your ignorance......why bother to post if you have no knowledge of an issue......

(laughing) Not buying into the preposterous notion of a virgin birth, childish big boat stories, resurrections and that kind of shit is ignorance?

Tell me again why your creator of the universe turns his back on the misery of innocent newborns.

PostmodernProphet
11-29-2016, 09:03 AM
(laughing) Not buying into the preposterous notion of a virgin birth, childish big boat stories, resurrections and that kind of shit is ignorance?

Tell me again why your creator of the universe turns his back on the misery of innocent newborns.

yes.....you are the embodiment of ignorance, as your posts to this thread have clearly shown......you do realize that I have answered every single one of your questions and you were incapable of even responding to any one of mine, right?......

domer76
11-29-2016, 01:49 PM
yes.....you are the embodiment of ignorance, as your posts to this thread have clearly shown......you do realize that I have answered every single one of your questions and you were incapable of even responding to any one of mine, right?......

Tell me how that motherfucker walked on water and brought people back from the dead. Cool shit, huh? Bullshit, but a good fucking children's story.

PostmodernProphet
11-29-2016, 05:54 PM
Tell me how that motherfucker walked on water and brought people back from the dead. Cool shit, huh? Bullshit, but a good fucking children's story.
no need to tell you......its all there for you to read whenever you're inclined.....

by the way, I see we attracted more viewers than any other active thread besides "2016 football".......shame you had to embarrass yourself in front of so many people.......

domer76
11-29-2016, 09:24 PM
no need to tell you......its all there for you to read whenever you're inclined.....

by the way, I see we attracted more viewers than any other active thread besides "2016 football".......shame you had to embarrass yourself in front of so many people.......

I've read the children's stories. I was all of about 10 years old before I realized they were bullshit. Some of you haven't figured that out yet.

PostmodernProphet
11-30-2016, 08:44 AM
I've read the children's stories. I was all of about 10 years old before I realized they were bullshit. Some of you haven't figured that out yet.
and your level of understanding has been fixed from that point forward.....a sad state of affairs.....

Ralph
11-30-2016, 08:53 AM

Enlighten us......present the objective evidence that allowed you to "figure out" there is no God. You also "figured out" that the election correct? Nuff said. :)

domer76
12-01-2016, 10:39 AM
and your level of understanding has been fixed from that point forward.....a sad state of affairs.....

lol. And your's is still stuck in the mentality of a 10 year old.

domer76
12-01-2016, 10:41 AM
Enlighten us......present the objective evidence that allowed you to "figure out" there is no God. You also "figured out" that the election correct? Nuff said. :)

Virgin birth? Two animals of every kind on one boat? Walking on water? Pfft!

Children's stories

PostmodernProphet
12-01-2016, 01:44 PM

Children's stories

Yes, child...they are there for you....

Truth Detector
12-01-2016, 01:49 PM
[CENTER]For annata:

If you wanna see the funny stuff Cos, you gotta watch the clip.

Nothing can say stupid or ironic better than a lying liberal whining about hypocrisy. Are there no mirrors in liberal households? Or are they truly lacking the intelligence to have any self awareness?

Dumb.

domer76
12-01-2016, 03:15 PM
Yes, child...they are there for you....

lol

Timshel
12-02-2016, 02:25 PM

Children's stories

It's actually fourteen of every clean animal.

leaningright
12-04-2016, 09:44 PM

Yep. They had to have something to eat while they were on the ark. ;)

Phantasmal
12-05-2016, 07:45 AM
Actually, there are two versions of how many pairs were taken, oops

PostmodernProphet
12-05-2016, 07:56 AM
Actually, there are two versions of how many pairs were taken, oops

it depends on how you count feathers.....can't be a good Christian unless you count the feathers right I've been told.......

evince
12-05-2016, 08:22 AM
Nothing can say stupid or ironic better than a lying liberal whining about hypocrisy. Are there no mirrors in liberal households? Or are they truly lacking the intelligence to have any self awareness?

Dumb.

fuck you

we refuse to offer up our adult daughters to your pussy grabbing evil fuck

PostmodernProphet
12-05-2016, 12:46 PM
apparently Desh knew, when he said stupid and ironic, that he was talking about her.......