PDA

View Full Version : Tom Cruise is a piece of shit.

Beefy
12-13-2007, 08:40 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=cc_wjp262RY

I hope he loses everything and ends up wearing a barrel and straps.

FUCK THE POLICE
12-13-2007, 08:46 PM
What an idiot.

Excercise and vitamins are OK, but drugs aren't? They pretty much do the same thing, alter chemicals in the brain. One isn't any more "real" than the other.

Diuretic
12-13-2007, 09:10 PM
I thought this was a poll. I would have voted yes.

Damocles
12-13-2007, 09:55 PM
I thought this was a poll. I would have voted yes.
Wouldn't that be like a "Is Watermark an EMO dork?" poll? I mean, what other answer is possible?

uscitizen
12-13-2007, 10:17 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=cc_wjp262RY

I hope he loses everything and ends up wearing a barrel and straps.

You all are just catching onto this ?

FUCK THE POLICE
12-13-2007, 10:45 PM
Wouldn't that be like a "Is Watermark an EMO dork?" poll? I mean, what other answer is possible?

Well, there are two possible answers.

"No", and "Yes".

There are an infinite amount of other irrelevant, or indeterminate answers but that's beyond the point.

Diuretic
12-13-2007, 11:51 PM
I always look at "No" and "Yes" as being the tools of the Brotherhood of the Excluded Middle Falacists. Terrorist bastards they are, everyone one of them.

Beefy
12-14-2007, 12:47 AM
You all are just catching onto this ?

No, I was just looking for vidoes that make this cocksucking worm out to be the unholy heap of shit that he is. Then I got mad.

FUCK THE POLICE
12-14-2007, 12:50 AM
I always look at "No" and "Yes" as being the tools of the Brotherhood of the Excluded Middle Falacists. Terrorist bastards they are, everyone one of them.

I said that there was an infinite amount of indetermite answers and that I didn't care to list them all. The other and this statements are contradictory, yes, but let's ignore this.

Diuretic
12-14-2007, 02:16 AM
I said that there was an infinite amount of indetermite answers and that I didn't care to list them all. The other and this statements are contradictory, yes, but let's ignore this.

And I was taking the piss....gently :clink: