PDA

View Full Version : Long Weekends are not Conducive to...

Damocles
09-02-2006, 03:43 PM
...large numbers of posts.

:D

Care4all
09-02-2006, 03:55 PM
i have been so busy, not been able to track the trends...

yet.

did see we got to 32 people a day participating in threads :) ....it has been slower... :(

Damocles
09-02-2006, 03:57 PM
Just today though. It's been going rather well. We are definitely on an upward trend.

Care4all
09-02-2006, 04:03 PM
hey, time to go to the DU and entice them to come here....IF your friends keep comming, or we desperately need at least two FULLTIME saoirse's or desh's or a few AC's...:D, to keep it interesting, otherwise it appears to be a lovefest of conservatives with opinion ONLY to post, not even any links to back up any of their opinions that i've seen?

i guess they are here to circle jerk with themselves? maybe, i am wrong...i hope to be wrong and some honest debate takes place....i'm sure i'm wrong....just a little overwhelmed, i guess.... :( sorry for the rant!

care

Damocles
09-02-2006, 04:06 PM
It's been interesting. We'll see how it goes. Darla got Prakosh to get over here... I'm sure we'll see more.

Damocles
09-02-2006, 04:07 PM
I did notice that there are quite a few women conservatives here, I remeber specifically how there were conversations on another board about how they didn't exist...

Care4all
09-02-2006, 04:16 PM
I did notice that there are quite a few women conservatives here, I remeber specifically how there were conversations on another board about how they didn't exist...

they still don't exist as far as i am concerned, there's nothing ''conservative'' about the new girls on site...imo.... republican, maybe, but not conservative in the least!!! lol

OrnotBitwise
09-02-2006, 04:39 PM
It's been interesting. We'll see how it goes. Darla got Prakosh to get over here... I'm sure we'll see more.Trog and I want to get SwanModule to migrate. Now there's a liberal after your own heart: a real iconoclast, and as weird as they come. Professional mathematician. "Weird" is a job requirement.