PDA

View Full Version : Game Day

cawacko
12-01-2007, 11:49 AM
It's game time! Feel free to watch USC kick some UCLA Bruin ass today. Fight On!

Battleborne
12-01-2007, 12:26 PM
It's game time! Feel free to watch USC kick some UCLA Bruin ass today. Fight On!

Being that I was a State College brat...I will root for UCLA...albeit I went to UCNR...back in the day...but UCLA is cool...after all OJ was from USC...:cof1:

cawacko
12-02-2007, 04:32 AM
Being that I was a State College brat...I will root for UCLA...albeit I went to UCNR...back in the day...but UCLA is cool...after all OJ was from USC...:cof1:

Hey Battleborne, there is nothing wrong with rooting for the hippie communist of UCLA. Unfortunately for you, they lost!

U-S-C!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Battleborne
12-02-2007, 09:07 AM
Hey Battleborne, there is nothing wrong with rooting for the hippie communist of UCLA. Unfortunately for you, they lost!

When I was in school...UCLA nor any other state school was a Hippie Drome...
However almost 90% of todays Universites are Liberal Bastions(yuppies-children of Hippies)...USC included...:tongout:

What was the score...I missed the game!

Beefy
12-02-2007, 02:58 PM

Do you remember making this post cawacko?

UH is still undefeated. The UW UH game yesterday ruled.

OrnotBitwise
12-02-2007, 11:56 PM

UH is still undefeated. The UW UH game yesterday ruled.Yeah, but since their schedule is about as tough as a dish of flan, they're not going to rank even yet. :cof1:

Whilst in the real Big Game, Stanford whipped Cal's buttocks, repeatedly and with vigor. :clink:

uscitizen
12-03-2007, 10:13 AM
Hey I have no desire to kick Bruins butt ???

cawacko
12-03-2007, 03:48 PM

Damn, no I don't.

UH had a great finish against Washington. UH's schedule is weak but I do give them credit in that they try to schedule tougher OOC games and teams backed away from playing them.

I think USC plays UH again in 2010. That is a road trip I will definitely make!

Cancel7
12-03-2007, 03:51 PM
Damn, no I don't.

UH had a great finish against Washington. UH's schedule is weak but I do give them credit in that they try to schedule tougher OOC games and teams backed away from playing them.

I think USC plays UH again in 2010. That is a road trip I will definitely make!

It looks like Beefy is catching on to you Cawacko.

Do you ever scare yourself wondering what else you are doing between 2 and 3 am that you don't remember?

cawacko
12-03-2007, 04:05 PM
It looks like Beefy is catching on to you Cawacko.

Do you ever scare yourself wondering what else you are doing between 2 and 3 am that you don't remember?

the only other really bad thing I do is drunk dial. But yeah, I need to put a breathalizer on my computer to cut off my access.

Minister of Truth
12-04-2007, 11:33 PM

Damn Dawgs! Why do Washington sports teams have to suck so? Even when the Mariners (2001) and Seahawks (2005-06) have brilliant seasons, they can't manage to come away with the final victory! :cuss:

cawacko
12-05-2007, 11:25 AM
Damn Dawgs! Why do Washington sports teams have to suck so? Even when the Mariners (2001) and Seahawks (2005-06) have brilliant seasons, they can't manage to come away with the final victory! :cuss:

I read there is talk of getting rid of Ty. Have you heard that?

Battleborne
12-06-2007, 12:59 PM
UNR will kick NMSU's butt in the New Mexico Bowl...again!!! just like we did at the Nov 02,2007 game..Just like I do to you daily in here counselor...Wolf PackRocks...!

www.nevadawolfpack.com/fls/10000/FB_stats/2007

TRGLDTE
12-06-2007, 04:21 PM
I had to listen to all the UGA pukes (Buu dawgs) whining about how they should have been in the national championship game. HA HA, I'm glad you didn't make it, bitches.

I saw Oklahoma for the first time last week. WOW, that is a team loaded with speed.