PDA

View Full Version : Prophetic Message Jesus called ppl names & trump will be president, firefighter Ret

Bill
07-06-2016, 09:47 PM
Would Jesus call someone like rosey a fat ugly slob?? As per the fat slob @ about 2 mins in??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCeVCFe1Uro

Legion Troll
07-16-2016, 12:07 PM
Is that Loyal Lapdoggy Hack Hussein sitting on her right?

Phantasmal
07-16-2016, 12:12 PM
Would Jesus call someone like rosey a fat ugly slob?? As per the fat slob @ about 2 mins in??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCeVCFe1Uro

The merchants in the temple don't often see themselves, do they?

Phantasmal
07-16-2016, 12:14 PM
Is that Loyal Lapdoggy Hack Hussein sitting on her right?
What are all those bottles in front of the panel?

Legion Troll
07-16-2016, 12:27 PM
What are all those bottles in front of the panel?

Jesus juice? :dunno:

canceled.2021.3
07-16-2016, 12:29 PM
But she is a fat ugly slob so........

Legion Troll
07-16-2016, 12:34 PM
But she is a fat ugly slob so........

That's not a nice thing to call Prophetess Colbert, is it?

Bill
07-16-2016, 10:32 PM

Sadly not.... It is quite pathetic....:palm::palm:

PostmodernProphet
07-17-2016, 08:12 AM

what did you sell in YOUR booth?......

Ralph
07-17-2016, 10:38 AM
LMAO.....Jesus prophesied about a politician 2000 years removed from His death? Really? What? The Holy Spirit was lying when He declared that Christians have everything pertaining to life and Godliness in the form of the New Testament Scriptures? I have searched the scriptures....no where can I locate any prophecy concerning a 21st century politician...but what the scriptures do reveal is, "...as His divine power has given to us ALL THINGS pertaining to life and godliness....through the knowledge of Him who called us by glory and virtue, " -- 2 Peter 1:3

I would call to your attention the word "ALL" ....all does not leave out anything pertaining to life and godliness. If there is something pertaining to life and godliness that is not revealed in "...through the knowledge of Him (Jesus).." i.e., the Holy Bible, (1 Corn. 2:10-12)..then Peter and the Word revealed through him via the Holy Spirit....LIED. There are no modern day prophets...once the Church reached its adulthood, it put away such childish things.

There are some today that enjoy....PLAYING CHURCH...but that's it, they are just children attempting to imitate the things that happened 2000 years ago....things they have no lot nor portion in, as exampled in (Acts 8:21) Even with the best of intentions some people do err and stray from the truth.....but, its still truth that will set you free...and truth alone.

This is much like some claiming that the Book of Revelation is being fulfilled today...THE ANTI CHRIST is among us....they quote that one Book of the Bible to justify their claim..but the sad thing? The words Anti Christ are to be found no where in the Book of Revelation....nowhere. And the scriptures prove....Anti-Christ is not a single person...but an ideology that has existed from the 1st century forward...