PDA

View Full Version : Mars Face

Zuzubar
11-22-2007, 11:11 PM
Ok, so we've all heard that humans interpret things as faces. I'll buy that, however, I want people's opinions on the pyramid shaped objects around the "Mars Face". I don't know for sure, but I agree that it's important to be open-minded about certain things. How can anyone not be curious about this? I'm not so sure on it either, but I still think it's something worth looking at it. I'm sure most people will say it was natural, and that is a fair argument, but who really knows for certain?

http://www.science-explorer.de/cydonia-02.jpg

Agnosticus_Caesar
11-22-2007, 11:29 PM
Such shapes are natural. They can be found in Antarctica.

Zuzubar
11-22-2007, 11:36 PM
Such shapes are natural. They can be found in Antarctica.

Pyramids made out of ice? I got to see this! :rolleyes:

FUCK THE POLICE
11-23-2007, 11:34 AM
How could that possibly be construed as remnants of an alien civilization?

Zuzubar
11-23-2007, 01:08 PM
How could that possibly be construed as remnants of an alien civilization?

Well, I'm not construing anything, I'm just observing. It's still amazing anyways if nature can shop the land so it looks like pyramids. I believe they could be mesas, but I'm not quite sure on that. Anyhow, it still is a cool picture, and by far the best Mars picture I've come across. I have no proof of anything, it's just a photo, and I'm just speculating. Mars could have had life in prior years believe it or not. Hell, it could have lower forms of life in the ice that is on it's poles. Who knows for certain, I'm just speculating, everyone's opinion is valid on these type of photos, IMHO.

uscitizen
11-23-2007, 01:27 PM
Perhaps that is where hoomans came from. Mars real name is heaven.

Damocles
11-23-2007, 01:37 PM
Perhaps that is where hoomans came from. Mars real name is heaven.
This would assume that the Bible's version of a 10,000 or so year old human population would be correct. However, humans are found much older than that.

uscitizen
11-23-2007, 01:39 PM
This would assume that the Bible's version of a 10,000 or so year old human population would be correct. However, humans are found much older than that.
That was the explorers Damo, merely the explorers and early colonies....

Epicurus
11-23-2007, 02:14 PM
So this is where the Zionists came from...

uscitizen
11-23-2007, 02:25 PM
So this is where the Zionists came from...

Maybe.....
Zionists were but one of several groups that abandoned heaven as it became unlivable.

One group that colonized next to the zionists was the Nods.

Damocles
11-23-2007, 02:35 PM
Maybe.....
Zionists were but one of several groups that abandoned heaven as it became unlivable.

One group that colonized next to the zionists was the Nods.
Who gave birth to all future bobble-head dolls. It's their fault people! Don't blame the market.

Agnosticus_Caesar
11-24-2007, 11:40 AM
[This would assume that the Bible's version of a 10,000 or so year old human population would be correct. However, humans are found much older than that]

Archaeology and Paleontology are tools of the devil. Humankind has only been around 6000 years, and fossils were placed in the ground by Satan, to fool us.

Damocles
11-24-2007, 12:11 PM
[This would assume that the Bible's version of a 10,000 or so year old human population would be correct. However, humans are found much older than that]

Archaeology and Paleontology are tools of the devil. Humankind has only been around 6000 years, and fossils were placed in the ground by Satan, to fool us.
I thought God put them there to test our Faith. Geez...

Battleborne
11-24-2007, 01:19 PM
Everyone knows that 'Men' are from Mars...'Women' from Venus...there is a book about that...:cof1:

FUCK THE POLICE
11-24-2007, 06:18 PM
Well, I'm not construing anything, I'm just observing. It's still amazing anyways if nature can shop the land so it looks like pyramids. I believe they could be mesas, but I'm not quite sure on that. Anyhow, it still is a cool picture, and by far the best Mars picture I've come across. I have no proof of anything, it's just a photo, and I'm just speculating. Mars could have had life in prior years believe it or not. Hell, it could have lower forms of life in the ice that is on it's poles. Who knows for certain, I'm just speculating, everyone's opinion is valid on these type of photos, IMHO.

It would be odd for intelligent lifeforms on Mars to build structures that had a resemblance of the first structures of man. Actually, such "coincidences" are probably because a human is observing it, and associates that with the beginning of an intelligent species.

uscitizen
11-24-2007, 06:24 PM
It would not be odd if mankind was on Mars first....

gonzojournals
11-25-2007, 05:16 PM
Yes it would, considering Mars is uninhabitable.

uscitizen
11-25-2007, 07:55 PM
It is now uninhabitable, but was it always that way ?
We do know (except for religio nuts) that the earth did not always support life.

Minister of Truth
12-04-2007, 11:28 PM
Everyone knows that 'Men' are from Mars...'Women' from Venus...there is a book about that...:cof1:

"Oh, yeah, sure... Give us the one with all the crazy aliens and monsters!"
-Homer Simpson

tinfoil
12-08-2007, 02:11 PM
http://www.msss.com/moc_gallery/e01_e06/full_jpg_ctx_map/E05/E0502144.jpg

http://www.msss.com/moc_gallery/e01_e06/full_jpg_ctx_map/E05/E0502144.jpg

Here's some other interesting natural formations on mars

GeorgeWBush
12-10-2007, 10:57 AM
test

musicalhammer
12-16-2007, 05:11 PM
Ok, so we've all heard that humans interpret things as faces. I'll buy that, however, I want people's opinions on the pyramid shaped objects around the "Mars Face". I don't know for sure, but I agree that it's important to be open-minded about certain things. How can anyone not be curious about this? I'm not so sure on it either, but I still think it's something worth looking at it. I'm sure most people will say it was natural, and that is a fair argument, but who really knows for certain?

http://www.science-explorer.de/cydonia-02.jpg
check out jpl for mind blowing "examples".HiRISE(high resolution imaging).good luck, this will keep you busy for years!!!

Hermes Thoth
12-17-2007, 10:00 AM
Yes it would, considering Mars is uninhabitable.

until we free the atmosphere locked inside the ice inside the planet.

uscitizen
12-17-2007, 10:01 AM
Is that a Wall Mart Store in the lower left corner of the photo ?

Hermes Thoth
12-18-2007, 07:37 AM
http://zbh.com/sermons/falangel.htm
In the early 1970's NASA sent the Viking 1 space craft to Mars to photograph the planet. Two of those fly by’s revealed a human looking face staring upward into space along with several monuments that look very much like the pyramids of earth. What are these structures? Are they real? Where did they come from? Who made them? Does this prove that the Bible is wrong and can no longer be believed? Many fear that if the face on Mars is determined to be human like, then the Christian religion is doomed. That is exactly what Satan desires to do.

In my opinion there is a logical, reasonable answer for the face and pyramids on Mars. An answer that fits very well into what the Bible records.

Satan’s great civilization of angels:

Lucifer (Satan) was created to lead the angelic hierarchy, ruling over physical civilizations of angels on many planets in our solar system before God recreated everything (Genesis 1:3-2:25). He and the other angels were stewards of creation, building civilizations on the terrestrial planets of our solar system designed to glorify God and His Word.

Satan’s original name was Lucifer (Isaiah 14:12) which means "O shining star, son of morning ". We know that Lucifer was the most beautiful and greatest angel that God ever created. He "sealed the measure" of perfection and beauty of all creation (Ezekiel 28:12). His nature reflected the glory of God, thus his name "shining".

The actual Hebrew words "O shining star" mean "bright, clear sounding or shining" and "boastful and pride". And the Hebrew words "son of morning" means "son of dawning, or earliest, of first". So the correct interpretation of Lucifer is "O clear sounding, boasting son from the beginning". Or what we all understand Lucifer and Satan to be - the boasting angel. This portrays a much clearer picture of this rebellious angel whose realm was destroyed by God.

When Satan rebelled (Isaiah 14:13-14) God destroyed his realm, his literal dwelling places. According to scripture this destruction was swift and decisive. There was a fifth planet between Mars and Jupiter named Rahab (meaning boaster and pride) which God obliterated:

"The pillars of heaven tremble, and are astonished at His (God’s) rebuke. He stirs up the sea with His power, and by His understanding He breaks up the storm. By His Spirit He adorned the heavens; His hand pierced the fleeing serpent (Satan)" (Job 26:11-13).

"You (God) have broken Rahab in pieces, as one who is slain; You have scattered Your enemies with Your mighty arm" (Psalm 89:10 also see Psalm 87:4).

"Awake, awake, put on strength, O arm of the Lord! Awake as in the ancient days, in the generations of old. Are You not the arm that cut Rahab apart, and wounded the serpent (Satan)?" (Isaiah 51:9).

Are not these scriptures speaking of a time before man when God put down Satan’s rebellion? If so, then what is Rahab? For sure it was "broke in pieces" and "cut apart" by God has He destroyed Lucifer’s (Satan’s) rebellion. Could Rahab been Lucifer’s headquarters? Could that headquarters been on a planet which now the asteroid belt?

This could be two different planets or the same one. These names along with Mars are called the "stones of fire" and were capable of supporting some form of life. These were the seat of Satan’s civilization (Ezekiel 28:14-18). And it was a great civilization of angelic beings. It is here that the scripture tells us he reigned over a literal material kingdom known as "Eden the garden of gems and stones" (Ezekiel 28:13).

Before the creation of Adam, the civilization of angels existed and created habitations on the terrestrial planets Rahab, Mars, Earth, and maybe the moon. Throughout scripture there is a consistent reference to the first dwelling places of some of the ancient sons (angels) of God (II Peter 2:4 and Jude 6).

The rebellion of Satan plunged all of creation into a state of corruption, where before it was perfect and glorified (Romans 8:20). God brought fire out of Satan’s midst and the planet Rahab exploded, sending planetesimal and asteroid size pieces of itself into the orbits of the interior terrestrial worlds (Mars and Earth). The present asteroid belt is all that is left of Satan’s planet. Scientist have stated for a long time that the asteroid belt must have been a planet which was destroyed millenniums ago. Present studies have concluded that these asteroids show evidence that they once possessed an atmosphere and water. Presently only planets contain these two elements. Because this planet was totally destroyed, could it be that this was actually Lucifers head quarters.

Damocles
12-18-2007, 08:02 AM
http://zbh.com/sermons/falangel.htm
In the early 1970's NASA sent the Viking 1 space craft to Mars to photograph the planet. Two of those fly by’s revealed a human looking face staring upward into space along with several monuments that look very much like the pyramids of earth. What are these structures? Are they real? Where did they come from? Who made them? Does this prove that the Bible is wrong and can no longer be believed? Many fear that if the face on Mars is determined to be human like, then the Christian religion is doomed. That is exactly what Satan desires to do.

In my opinion there is a logical, reasonable answer for the face and pyramids on Mars. An answer that fits very well into what the Bible records.

Satan’s great civilization of angels:

Lucifer (Satan) was created to lead the angelic hierarchy, ruling over physical civilizations of angels on many planets in our solar system before God recreated everything (Genesis 1:3-2:25). He and the other angels were stewards of creation, building civilizations on the terrestrial planets of our solar system designed to glorify God and His Word.

Satan’s original name was Lucifer (Isaiah 14:12) which means "O shining star, son of morning ". We know that Lucifer was the most beautiful and greatest angel that God ever created. He "sealed the measure" of perfection and beauty of all creation (Ezekiel 28:12). His nature reflected the glory of God, thus his name "shining".

The actual Hebrew words "O shining star" mean "bright, clear sounding or shining" and "boastful and pride". And the Hebrew words "son of morning" means "son of dawning, or earliest, of first". So the correct interpretation of Lucifer is "O clear sounding, boasting son from the beginning". Or what we all understand Lucifer and Satan to be - the boasting angel. This portrays a much clearer picture of this rebellious angel whose realm was destroyed by God.

When Satan rebelled (Isaiah 14:13-14) God destroyed his realm, his literal dwelling places. According to scripture this destruction was swift and decisive. There was a fifth planet between Mars and Jupiter named Rahab (meaning boaster and pride) which God obliterated:

"The pillars of heaven tremble, and are astonished at His (God’s) rebuke. He stirs up the sea with His power, and by His understanding He breaks up the storm. By His Spirit He adorned the heavens; His hand pierced the fleeing serpent (Satan)" (Job 26:11-13).

"You (God) have broken Rahab in pieces, as one who is slain; You have scattered Your enemies with Your mighty arm" (Psalm 89:10 also see Psalm 87:4).

"Awake, awake, put on strength, O arm of the Lord! Awake as in the ancient days, in the generations of old. Are You not the arm that cut Rahab apart, and wounded the serpent (Satan)?" (Isaiah 51:9).

Are not these scriptures speaking of a time before man when God put down Satan’s rebellion? If so, then what is Rahab? For sure it was "broke in pieces" and "cut apart" by God has He destroyed Lucifer’s (Satan’s) rebellion. Could Rahab been Lucifer’s headquarters? Could that headquarters been on a planet which now the asteroid belt?

This could be two different planets or the same one. These names along with Mars are called the "stones of fire" and were capable of supporting some form of life. These were the seat of Satan’s civilization (Ezekiel 28:14-18). And it was a great civilization of angelic beings. It is here that the scripture tells us he reigned over a literal material kingdom known as "Eden the garden of gems and stones" (Ezekiel 28:13).

Before the creation of Adam, the civilization of angels existed and created habitations on the terrestrial planets Rahab, Mars, Earth, and maybe the moon. Throughout scripture there is a consistent reference to the first dwelling places of some of the ancient sons (angels) of God (II Peter 2:4 and Jude 6).

The rebellion of Satan plunged all of creation into a state of corruption, where before it was perfect and glorified (Romans 8:20). God brought fire out of Satan’s midst and the planet Rahab exploded, sending planetesimal and asteroid size pieces of itself into the orbits of the interior terrestrial worlds (Mars and Earth). The present asteroid belt is all that is left of Satan’s planet. Scientist have stated for a long time that the asteroid belt must have been a planet which was destroyed millenniums ago. Present studies have concluded that these asteroids show evidence that they once possessed an atmosphere and water. Presently only planets contain these two elements. Because this planet was totally destroyed, could it be that this was actually Lucifers head quarters.

Fascinating.