PDA

View Full Version : Holy Hell!

yellow discipline
08-31-2006, 05:19 PM
Is it possible that 90% of the members here are rejects from the democratic underground? There's a handful of silly geese in here! So let's get this straight:

Liberals aka Democrats - whiners, liars, losers

Republicans have the majority almost by default. It's pretty easy to win when opposed by stupidity. I mean, C'mon, Howard Dean "and we're going to take back Washington Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeha", John "I served in Vietnam" Kerry"...

Anyone like to pee on me?

Immanuel
08-31-2006, 05:23 PM
Is it possible that 90% of the members here are rejects from the democratic underground? There's a handful of silly geese in here! So let's get this straight:

Republicans have the majority almost by default. It's pretty easy to win when opposed by stupidity. I mean, C'mon, Howard Dean "and we're going to take back Washington Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeha", John "I served in Vietnam" Kerry"...

Seems to me like the only people who get rejected from du.com are Republicans, well more accurately, non-Democrats. It doesn't matter how stupid you are to du.com just that you are, or profess to be, a Democrat and the more liberal the better. I hate that site.

Immie

Damocles
08-31-2006, 05:25 PM
I'm a reject from that site... :thup:

Sir Evil
08-31-2006, 05:28 PM
:eek3:

Hey, Ill pee on ya!

maineman
08-31-2006, 05:32 PM

nope...just ignore you. WHy should I have to subject myself to such shit?

Cypress
08-31-2006, 05:35 PM

Nice way to introduce yourself to the board.

Enjoy your permanent vacation on the Ignore List. Buh-by!

Sir Evil
08-31-2006, 05:38 PM

LOL, gonna spend the rest of your life behind the playdoh shield mudflap?
One post not even directed at you in particular and you are calling it quits?

yellow discipline
08-31-2006, 05:41 PM
nope...just ignore you. WHy should I have to subject myself to such shit?

Holy dogshit! That's how I feel when I read the usual liberal rants! Only pussies use ignore. Say it isn't so, my little girlfriend!

yellow discipline
08-31-2006, 05:44 PM

Holy monkey shit on my toes, 2 ignores within 5 minutes!

I don't recall introducing myself to you though, twinkle toes. Could I interest you in a little urine play?

OrnotBitwise
08-31-2006, 05:55 PM

I don't recall introducing myself to you though, twinkle toes. Could I interest you in a little urine play?
Looks like Wevil's the only one around here who swings that way. I guess we can now conclude that he's Order of St. John of the Swirling Waters.

Care4all
08-31-2006, 05:56 PM
sounds like a ''Dixie'' new moniker to me....at least on the rhetoric with spitfire...

Sir Evil
08-31-2006, 05:59 PM
Looks like Wevil's the only one around here who swings that way. I guess we can now conclude that he's Order of St. John of the Swirling Waters.

LOL, got me there Ornery! after the length of time taking posting this message ya know I got ask if ya came up with it all yourself?

What, should I instantly give the fool satisfaction by putting him on my ignore list? Should I cry because he is a flamer? Guess there is a good reason why I see you as ornery. Creative but still just plain ornery you are......:cof1:

Sir Evil
08-31-2006, 06:00 PM
sounds like a ''Dixie'' new moniker to me....at least on the rhetoric with spitfire...

Wow, took a long time, thought that one would of been said already.

evince
08-31-2006, 06:21 PM

The moment you say something worth listening to Ill stop ignoring you.

I doubt you can manage it you hannity assclown

Sir Evil
08-31-2006, 06:23 PM

Getting good at this stuff dish!.......:cof1:

evince
08-31-2006, 06:46 PM
Hey I can flame with the best of them I perfer reasoned debate heavy on facts though

Sir Evil
08-31-2006, 06:50 PM
Hey I can flame with the best of them I perfer reasoned debate heavy on facts though

That's the spirit! debating is always a preference with a site like this but that does'nt mean ya gotta eliminate the fun. Better than I gave ya credit for Desh....:cof1:

Gaffer
09-01-2006, 10:10 AM

welcome to the board yellow. And based on the above you have been honored by the lefties here. Because as soon as someone says something conservative and sensible they are dubbed Dixie. So you have instantly achieved high marks in the right wing conservative portion of the board.

Dixie just keeps multiplying here.

Blackflag
09-01-2006, 10:24 AM
Why do you guys get so upset at the obvious troll post? They aren't even very good at it.

Oh well.. fish on lol

yellow discipline
09-02-2006, 04:56 AM
The moment you say something worth listening to Ill stop ignoring you.

Hey, shitlips, wanna go on a date with me, and maybe you can send some of that yummy yellow stuff my way?

What would be of interest to liberals, worthy of them replying to? Bashing our President? Lying about lies? Supporting the infected homos? Liberals are so deranged that it's becoming hilarious! Even a pissdrinking troll could beat those dumbasses on the left.

yellow discipline
09-02-2006, 05:00 AM
Why do you guys get so upset at the obvious troll post? They aren't even very good at it.

Oh well.. fish on lol

How dare you infer that my trolling is somehow not up to standard. Are you another one of those foaming at the mouth retards who calls himself a 'liberal'. Did you know that 'liberal' is synonymous with 'stupid ass'. Allow me to explain: If I said "Those liberals are a bunch of dumb asses", that would be redundant, because everyone knows that all liberals are dumbasses, therefore no need to use the 'same' word 2x in one sentence.

Please let me know if you need further explanation.

Oh, and BTW, where abouts you at? Like to get together for a little tinkle play?

OrnotBitwise
09-02-2006, 05:53 PM
How dare you infer that my trolling is somehow not up to standard. Are you another one of those foaming at the mouth retards who calls himself a 'liberal'. Did you know that 'liberal' is synonymous with 'stupid ass'. Allow me to explain: If I said "Those liberals are a bunch of dumb asses", that would be redundant, because everyone knows that all liberals are dumbasses, therefore no need to use the 'same' word 2x in one sentence.

Please let me know if you need further explanation.

Oh, and BTW, where abouts you at? Like to get together for a little tinkle play?
You don't happen to have any flatulent rats under your water heater, do you, tinkle toes?

evince
09-02-2006, 06:57 PM
Ok that made me laugh Ornot but I cant figure out how you would know that about this guy?

OrnotBitwise
09-02-2006, 08:35 PM
Ok that made me laugh Ornot but I cant figure out how you would know that about this guy?
LOL! Inside joke, actually. I'm trying to figure out whether I know him or not. I suspect I may know who he is.

:ILUM:

yellow discipline
09-04-2006, 05:27 PM
You don't happen to have any flatulent rats under your water heater, do you, tinkle toes?

Twinkle toes? You like me, you really like me! Can I piss on you too?

Don't know nothing about no rats though. I have an ocassional fly in my apartment but that's about the extent of it.

Are you liberal or conservative? In other words, do you or don't you suck ass?

evince
09-04-2006, 05:41 PM
Hey you dont have to get so pissy

OrnotBitwise
09-05-2006, 10:24 AM
Twinkle toes? You like me, you really like me! Can I piss on you too?

Don't know nothing about no rats though. I have an ocassional fly in my apartment but that's about the extent of it.

Are you liberal or conservative? In other words, do you or don't you suck ass?
Not who I thought then. Too bad.

I'm more a lefty than a liberal, me.

Jarod
09-05-2006, 01:44 PM
Holy dogshit! That's how I feel when I read the usual liberal rants! Only pussies use ignore. Say it isn't so, my little girlfriend!

Tell that to Dixie!:cof1: