PDA

View Full Version : George "MACACA" Allen's Friends

Prakosh
08-31-2006, 03:32 PM
See Gordon Lee Baum in the picture (http://www.thenation.com/doc/20060911/george_allen) with Sen. George "Macaca" Allen? He has a radio show called <i>Right at Night</i> with co-host Earl Holt. Here are excerpts from a letter his co-host Earl Holt sent to Archpundit. He like other racists claims a much higher IQ than anything in his writing reflects. I wonder why really stupid racist people always think they are so smart. This should give you plenty to ponder. These people are real, prehistoric, and still wander among us.

Click For the Original Letter Holt sent to Archpundit with Plenty of Additional Racist Comments. (http://www.archpundit.com/archives/005982.html)

Be sure to go to the original and check out the whole context for this racist rant. I wouldn't want you to miss anything.

Hey Commie:

…I have an I.Q. in excess of 130, which grants me the ability to objectively evaluate the Great American Nigro (Africanus Criminalis.)

Some day, You sanctimonious nigger-lovers will either have to live amongst them ("nothing cures an enthusiasm for integration like a good dose of niggers") or else defend yourselves against them. My guess is that you are such a cowardly and pusillanimous lot of girly-boys, they will kill fuck, kill and eat you just as they do young White males in every prison system in the U.S. That's right: When defending this savage and brutish lot, you must also consider their natural (or should I say UN-natural) enthusiasm for buggery!

I honestly pray to God that some nigger fucks, kills and eats you and everyone you claim to love!

Earl P. Holt III
4029 Shaw Blvd.
St. Louis, MO
63110-3621

P.S. I dare you to print this e-mail verbatim...

Dixie - In Memoriam
08-31-2006, 03:54 PM
What did you think of Hillary "Ghandi" Clinton's comments about the Indian leader working in the gas station? What about Joe "7-11" Biden's comments about having to have a slight middle eastern accent? How about, Robert "KuKluxKlan" Byrd's comments about "white niggers"? You see, when you start posting threads trying to impugn their character for past "racist" remarks, I'll let you slide on taking cheap shots at Allen for having a picture made with someone who made such remarks, until then, I am going to thwack you on your head with your own hypocrisy.

IHateGovernment
08-31-2006, 04:02 PM
Fuck Allen, Clinton, Biden, Coble, Byrd, Myrick, Lott and anybody else who makes those kinds of comments.

No quater for being an asshole.

IHateGovernment
08-31-2006, 04:03 PM
That said I am one of the few people who will call them all out. Most people do pick and choose.

Prakosh
08-31-2006, 04:08 PM
Show me where I ever gave any of these people you mention a pass? With that racist flag around your head you look like you would defend them all--I don't defend any racist slurs no matter who says them. Just show me where I have said one good thing about Hillary, Biden or the others you mention. Please. You would probably do better to find out about me before you start throwing your standard Democratic crap at me. It won't stick here, DIXIE--Look away!!!!

klaatu
08-31-2006, 04:11 PM
This is one dumb ass plant me firmly in the Marching Democrats Band post ....

Damocles
08-31-2006, 04:13 PM
It would help if you pulled some out instead of only presuming to pull out a few from the righties... That might up your cred a bit, rather than giving every sign of being a partisan hack...

Cypress
08-31-2006, 04:22 PM
What did you think of Hillary "Ghandi" Clinton's comments about the Indian leader working in the gas station?

Insensitive and offensive, for a political leader to state publically. But, nothing I haven't seen in a David Letterman, Jay Leno, or Jon Stewart routine.

It certainly doesn't even come close to this bit of rightwing hate speech.

Damocles
08-31-2006, 04:23 PM
Gotta admit it is pretty darned racist.

Dixie - In Memoriam
08-31-2006, 04:32 PM
I happen to like George Allen, and I think he represents conservative values better than the current administration. I think he could potentially be a force to be reckoned with in '08, and this thread is indicative of that. Whenever you start garnering the wrath of the Democrat Character Assassination Squad, you know you are making an impact and pose a potential threat. Such must be the case with Allen.

I heard the "Macaca" comment, and I thought it was funny. I didn't see anything racial about it, nor did I find it offensive, and I don't think most voters would. In any event, it was far less offensive than Jesse Jackson's "Hymietown" remarks, or some of the others I mentioned above.

I disagree with you IH8, on my concerns about racist remarks. I feel we spend far too much time criticizing people for innocent comments that didn't mean anything and cause no harm, and it detracts from the legitimate racism lurking in the shadows. Most racist people will never state their racism in a public way, our society has seen to it that they are ostracized and shamed if they do, so the remaining racist bigots are largely silent about it, they don't make outlandish "racist" remarks for the media to jump all over. To me, racism is too important to disregard, while pointing to some unfortunate choice of words at an inopportune time, and claiming it was "racist" when it wasn't.

Trent Lott's comments were a prime example of this, I know the man personally, and have followed part of his political career, as a journalist in MS, and he is not a racist person, doesn't have a racist bone in his body. He was speaking of Strom Thurmonds plain-spoken common-sense style in DC, and how we would have benefited from that style of leadership. The Mainstream Brainwash Media parsed what he said and tied it to Strom's past segregationist policies, which had long since been renounced, and "Trent made racist remarks!" was the resulting perception. Trent Lott is not a racist, the men who drug the black man to his death behind the pickup in Texas, are racists.

OrnotBitwise
08-31-2006, 04:34 PM
I think [George Allen] represents conservative values better than the current administration.Me too. That's the problem, you see.

Cypress
08-31-2006, 04:42 PM
Dixie: "I happen to like George Allen, and I think he represents conservative values better than the current administration."

Of course you do. Yeah, like the "values" of the Council of Conservative Citizens (CCC); a group that Allen has associated with, and has gone to their meetings

-Photo of Allen at CCC meeting:

http://americablog.blogspot.com/uploaded_images/GeorgeAllenCofCC.0-723665.jpg

-Mission Statement of CCC:

"We also oppose all efforts to mix the races of mankind, to promote non-white races over the European-American people through so-called "affirmative action" and similar measures, to destroy or denigrate the European-American heritage, including the heritage of the Southern people, and to force the integration of the races."

http://www.cofcc.org/manifest.htm

OrnotBitwise
08-31-2006, 04:46 PM
Dixie: "I happen to like George Allen, and I think he represents conservative values better than the current administration."

Of course you do. Yeah, like the "values" of the Council of Conservative Citizens (CCC); a group that Allen has associated with, and has gone to their meetings

-Photo of Allen at CCC meeting:

http://americablog.blogspot.com/uploaded_images/GeorgeAllenCofCC.0-723665.jpg

-Mission Statement of CCC:

"We also oppose all efforts to mix the races of mankind, to promote non-white races over the European-American people through so-called "affirmative action" and similar measures, to destroy or denigrate the European-American heritage, including the heritage of the Southern people, and to force the integration of the races."

http://www.cofcc.org/manifest.htm
Yeah, those conservative values.

Lie down with dogs and you'll get up with fleas. Allen needs a nice long soak in a sheep-dip, I think.

Dixie - In Memoriam
08-31-2006, 04:49 PM
With that racist flag around your head

You mean the Confederate Navy Jack?

The Confederate Navy Jack, also called "The Southern Cross," is a rectangular precursor of the Battle Flag, usually about 5×3 feet. The blue color in the saltire (the diagonal cross) is much lighter than in the Battle Flag, and it was flown only on Confederate ships from 1863 to 1865.

The design was originally made by South Carolina Congressman William Porcher Miles with the intent to be the first national flag, but it was rejected by the Confederate government for looking too much like crossed suspenders. It was used by a few army units, including the Army of Tennessee as their battle flag from 1864-1865. (After General Joseph Johnston took command of the Army of Tennessee from Braxton Bragg, he ordered its army-wide implementation to improve morale and avoid confusion.)

Today, it is the most universally recognized symbol of the South, where it is commonly called the rebel or Dixie flag. This flag is often erroneously called "the Confederate Flag". (This Flag is often incorrectly referred to as the Stars and Bars; the actual Stars and Bars is the First National Flag.)

There is nothing "racist" about the Navy Jack, except your ignorant perception of what it represents. Try using your liberal "free-thinker" skills here, and rationalize why a Southern descendant of over 200 years, might have a legitimate reason to honor the Americans who died in the Confederate military, and it might not have a damn thing to do with racism.

Dixie - In Memoriam
08-31-2006, 04:53 PM
americanblogspot.com ??? WTF?? This is some credible news source?

Link please?

LOL

Cypress
08-31-2006, 04:58 PM
This photo, published in the Summer 1996 edition of the Citizens Informer, the newsletter of the white supremacist Council of Conservative Citizens, shows George Allen, left, and actor Charlton Heston, right, posing with Gordon Lee Baum and two associates.

http://www.thenation.com/doc/20060911/george_allen

IHateGovernment
08-31-2006, 04:59 PM
I heard the "Macaca" comment, and I thought it was funny. I didn't see anything racial about it, nor did I find it offensive, and I don't think most voters would. In any event, it was far less offensive than Jesse Jackson's "Hymietown" remarks, or some of the others I mentioned above.

His Macaca comments isn't what pissed me off. His welcome to America comment did. There is a perception in this country that if you are Asian or Hispanic you are not an American or at least an immigrant. The man he called Macaca was a native born American. I can also be assured that if the man was white or black he would not have "welcomed" him to America. That is what pisses me off. Allen treated this man differently because he saw that he was south Asian and pigeonholed him because of a presumption. Frankly thats not a practice I would like to see in a Senator let alone a President. Bush for all his foibles I could never picture doing such a thing.

I feel we spend far too much time criticizing people for innocent comments that didn't mean anything and cause no harm, and it detracts from the legitimate racism lurking in the shadows.

You are partially right. I am annoyed when people come down to hard on guys like Mitt Romney who used a slur but made an honest mistake. I think Allens, Bidens and Clintons remarks are so much worse because they aren't merely a hurtful word they are true blue racial predjudices about specific groups of people. A person representing the people as a whole should never hold such ideas. I hate such thought so thoroughly that such comments are almost an automatic disqualifacation from receiving my vote.

Trent Lott's comments were a prime example of this, I know the man personally, and have followed part of his political career, as a journalist in MS, and he is not a racist person, doesn't have a racist bone in his body. He was speaking of Strom Thurmonds plain-spoken common-sense style in DC, and how we would have benefited from that style of leadership. The Mainstream Brainwash Media parsed what he said and tied it to Strom's past segregationist policies, which had long since been renounced, and "Trent made racist remarks!" was the resulting perception. Trent Lott is not a racist, the men who drug the black man to his death behind the pickup in Texas, are racists.

I will admit that out of the group I listed I have the least problem with Lott. However Lotts comments still trouble me because I find it hard to believe that he would make such comments and not be aware that they would be taken the way they were. While I have no strong reason to believe Lotts comments were supportive of the Dixiecrat platform I do have more reason to believe that he knew his comments were insensitive and said them anyway. Maybe that doesn't make him a racist but it does make him a jerk.

Cypress
08-31-2006, 05:05 PM
His Macaca comments isn't what pissed me off. His welcome to America comment did.

Yeah, that's what I thought too. And the "welcome to Virginia" comment too.

Fuck man, the kid was born in Virginia. Allen was born in California.

And, I'm not buying the Allen Maccacca-spin.

Its evidently a well know French or european slur for north africans.

Allen's mother is French-Tunisian. And Allen speaks fluent french. I'd bet money he knew exactly what he was saying.

IHateGovernment
08-31-2006, 05:06 PM
Dixie regarding your comments on the southern cross I accept that you are not overtly trying to make racist statement through them.

In Hinduism and Buddhism the Swastika is a auspicious religious symbol referencing good things.

That said I think it would be foolish and insensitive for Hindus or Buddhists to knowingly conspicuously display such a thing. To do so would show lack of concern of the level of anguish that the swastika means in western society.

The same can be said of your flag Dixie. Whether you are associated with them or not the fact is that many southerners displayed the confederate flag as a racist symbol. You didn't see the stars and bars flown at civil rights parades you saw it waved by those seeking to intimidate those working on behalf of civil rights.

Regardless of your interpretation of it American society sees the flag as synonomous with the anti-civl rights movement. Maybe that isn't fair for you but it still remains offensive.

Dixie - In Memoriam
08-31-2006, 08:44 PM
Whether you are associated with them or not the fact is that many southerners displayed the confederate flag as a racist symbol. You didn't see the stars and bars flown at civil rights parades you saw it waved by those seeking to intimidate those working on behalf of civil rights.

Those seeking to exploit this flag for such use, are a vast minority. Besides, the flag was never intended to represent these people, they usurped it to symbolize white supremacy... Let's take an Army that has lost a war...say... the French... Now, if someone were using the French Naval flag as a symbol of racial protest, would you demand that French veterans of the Navy abandon any usage of it, because it offends people?

Regardless of your interpretation of it American society sees the flag as synonomous with the anti-civl rights movement. Maybe that isn't fair for you but it still remains offensive.

As I said, it's being offended by ignorance. And, since when did we obtain the enumerated right to not be offended in this country? The flag might be used to represent other things, but that is not what it represented originally, and people who tend to forget that, are often stereotypical jerks, who assume it denotes "racism" just like they assume "Dixie" from "Alabama" just has to be a racist.

I have kin who spilled blood under that flag, and they were just as American as you and I. Regardless of what your personal perception of that flag is, it represents the men who made the ultimate sacrifice in our country's most horrific moment. You know, I can't think of anyone I hate enough, not to allow them to honor their war dead.

Cypress
08-31-2006, 08:53 PM
Whether you are associated with them or not the fact is that many southerners displayed the confederate flag as a racist symbol. You didn't see the stars and bars flown at civil rights parades you saw it waved by those seeking to intimidate those working on behalf of civil rights.

Those seeking to exploit this flag for such use, are a vast minority. Besides, the flag was never intended to represent these people, they usurped it to symbolize white supremacy... Let's take an Army that has lost a war...say... the French... Now, if someone were using the French Naval flag as a symbol of racial protest, would you demand that French veterans of the Navy abandon any usage of it, because it offends people?

As I said, it's being offended by ignorance. And, since when did we obtain the enumerated right to not be offended in this country? The flag might be used to represent other things, but that is not what it represented originally, and people who tend to forget that, are often stereotypical jerks, who assume it denotes "racism" just like they assume "Dixie" from "Alabama" just has to be a racist.

I have kin who spilled blood under that flag, and they were just as American as you and I. Regardless of what your personal perception of that flag is, it represents the men who made the ultimate sacrifice in our country's most horrific moment. You know, I can't think of anyone I hate enough, not to allow them to honor their war dead.

I have kin who spilled blood under that flag, and they were just as American as you and I. Regardless of what your personal perception of that flag is, it represents the men who made the ultimate sacrifice in our country's most horrific moment

Spare me the romanticized and sanitized version of southern mythology.

You're relatives were rebels and traitors who slaughterd troops fighting under the american flag. They fought against the american flag and the U.S constitution.

Cancel7
08-31-2006, 08:57 PM
I have kin who spilled blood under that flag, and they were just as American as you and I. Regardless of what your personal perception of that flag is, it represents the men who made the ultimate sacrifice in our country's most horrific moment

Spare me the romanticized and sanitized version of southern mythology.

You're relatives were rebels and traitors who slaughterd troops fighting under the american flag. They fought against the american flag and the U.S constitution.

LOL