PDA

View Full Version : Dodd, Biden, Kucinich

Beefy
11-15-2007, 09:18 PM
In tonights Democratic Presidential debate, I think that Dodd, Biden and Kicinich made the best showings. Richardson semed like too much of a softie, Obama and Edwards were seemingly on the defensive, obviously with their lasers set on Clinton, Clinton was unimpressive. I think the three I mention in the title were really the ones who moved forward. They hardly gave Kucinich and airtime though.

Thoughts?

Cancel7
11-15-2007, 09:27 PM
In tonights Democratic Presidential debate, I think that Dodd, Biden and Kicinich made the best showings. Richardson semed like too much of a softie, Obama and Edwards were seemingly on the defensive, obviously with their lasers set on Clinton, Clinton was unimpressive. I think the three I mention in the title were really the ones who moved forward. They hardly gave Kucinich and airtime though.

Thoughts?

I thought Obama had the best debate since they started. He is getting better, though i am still not comfortable saying he can go up against the republican machine...otherwise known as hyenas, jackals, you know, predators.

I agree about Hillary she is starting to show cracks! Good news for me, bad news for Top.

I think that whomever the D nominee is, they should tap Biden for Secretary of State, he is one smart guy, with a lot of real experience. I like Biden, I can't help liking Biden actually. Dodd actually moved back with me taking a couple of positions I was surprised at coming from him, but, overall I still like Dodd just fine. Kucinich is Kucinich, he always says what I am thinking, so I didn't notice any difference in him tonight.

gonzojournals
11-15-2007, 09:35 PM
Hyenas, jackals, and predators? OMG! The Republicans recognise that there is no such thing as a free lunch! The bastards!

Topspin
11-15-2007, 09:38 PM
clinton dominated those far lefties got a few claps for the left wing
Obama and Edwards were both Booed when attacking Clinton.
Weak ass attacks I might add.
Richardson looks more vice Presidental every day

Beefy
11-15-2007, 09:42 PM
I thought Obama had the best debate since they started. He is getting better, though i am still not comfortable saying he can go up against the republican machine...otherwise known as hyenas, jackals, you know, predators.

I agree about Hillary she is starting to show cracks! Good news for me, bad news for Top.

I think that whomever the D nominee is, they should tap Biden for Secretary of State, he is one smart guy, with a lot of real experience. I like Biden, I can't help liking Biden actually. Dodd actually moved back with me taking a couple of positions I was surprised at coming from him, but, overall I still like Dodd just fine. Kucinich is Kucinich, he always says what I am thinking, so I didn't notice any difference in him tonight.

To me, it relly seemed like the most off the cuff, honest, shoot-from-the-hip, frank responses came from Dodd and Biden. Kucinich, if they had given hime more than 4 seconds of airtime, could have shaken things up more.

The rest of them seemed somewhat scripted to me, not quite frank and honest, but like politicians. Dodd and Biden though, did really well. Biden kept it really straighforward and Dodd didn't parse any words.

I'm still voting for Ron Paul.

Paul '08!

Beefy
11-15-2007, 09:43 PM

Really? I don't think Richardson is even on the radar. He seems like a decent man, but a bit of a pussy.

Topspin
11-15-2007, 11:23 PM
really is one of the three you listed even out of single digits.
Watch the polls next week, Clintons lead gets larger.

ib1yysguy
11-15-2007, 11:58 PM
Kicinich is the left's Paul, but without the army of convincingly human robots like MBL.

Epicurus
11-16-2007, 12:12 AM
KUCHINICH!

Seriously.

Beefy
11-16-2007, 12:29 AM
Kicinich is the left's Paul, but without the army of convincingly human robots like MBL.

Convincing eh? I'll take it.

FUCK THE POLICE
11-16-2007, 12:40 AM
KILL THEM ALL AND HANG THEM AND CASTRATE THEM AND SEND THEM TO AN ALEUTIAN ISLAND TO GET RAPED BY GUERILLA'S AND LET GOD SORT THEM OUT

Beefy
11-16-2007, 12:48 AM
KILL THEM ALL AND HANG THEM AND CASTRATE THEM AND SEND THEM TO AN ALEUTIAN ISLAND TO GET RAPED BY GUERILLA'S AND LET GOD SORT THEM OUT

Oh to be young and a total retard again.

FUCK THE POLICE
11-16-2007, 12:49 AM
Oh to be young and a total retard again.

Oh to be old and high again.

Beefy
11-16-2007, 12:54 AM
Oh to be old and high again.

Old yes. High, no. But you?

FUCK THE POLICE
11-16-2007, 12:55 AM
Old yes. High, no. But you?

Do you want me to say something stupid like "I'm high on life"?

Beefy
11-16-2007, 12:57 AM
Do you want me to say something stupid like "I'm high on life"?
You'll probably say something stupid anyway.

FUCK THE POLICE
11-16-2007, 12:58 AM
You'll probably say something stupid anyway.

True. :bleh:

FUCK THE POLICE
11-16-2007, 01:03 AM
I think we should stop me before I hurt myself.

Cancel7
11-16-2007, 05:19 AM

Yeah right, booed by whom? Bill Clinton? She is so much like bush, she's got plants in the audience, and you might be the only person in America who falls for it.

Cancel7
11-16-2007, 05:21 AM
really is one of the three you listed even out of single digits.
Watch the polls next week, Clintons lead gets larger.

And probably so does the butt Richardson has growing out of his neck!

VP, for f's sake, I am not looking at that for the next four years.

Cancel7
11-16-2007, 05:21 AM

LOL

I disagree with that on both points, but it was funny.

Cancel7
11-16-2007, 05:32 AM
Hyenas, jackals, and predators? OMG! The Republicans recognise that there is no such thing as a free lunch! The bastards!

Yeah, actually i wasn't referring to their Darwinian economic policies here, but rather their campaign methods.

But we needed another Libertarian with comprehension problems, so...that's good.

uscitizen
11-16-2007, 10:53 AM
Amazing how many libertarian leaners have popped up in the last couple of years....
One might think that Dano had always been a libertarian, if we did not know better ;)

blackascoal
11-16-2007, 10:57 AM

And the American people recognize the failure of republican and conserv ative ideology that spends way too much time focused on "free lunches" while they treat the plutocrats to free steak and crab dinners.

Chapdog
11-16-2007, 11:04 AM

if Richardson becomes a vp to Hillary i would actually consider her. basically with the caviot that when she gets indicted he would become president.

evince
11-16-2007, 11:10 AM
Any of these people would be a vast improvement over what we have now.

I love Biden and his honest answers, I like Dodd but dont always agree with him, I almost always agree with Kucinich, Obamma would be a fine president even if his debates amoung his own party give him unsure feet, Edwards would also be a good president who would do some housecleaning and Clinton will get my vote over any R currently on the ticket. I still have not desided which one I would prefer. I will have to wait and see who I will vote for in the primary and the only one I can gaurantee it wont be is Clinton.

gonzojournals
11-16-2007, 12:53 PM
And the American people recognize the failure of republican and conserv ative ideology that spends way too much time focused on "free lunches" while they treat the plutocrats to free steak and crab dinners.

The American people recognise it so much, they keep electing them! Genius argument.