PDA

View Full Version : Who's the Biggest Idiot?

OrnotBitwise
11-12-2007, 10:25 PM
A) Mike Nolan, for forgetting that, unless you can win 2-0 every week, an offense is still necessary, or

B) Jim Hostler, for not only not being Norv Turner but not understanding the fact that, in football, "offense" means trying to score points, or

C) John York, for thinking he knows anything at all about football, or

D) Me, for still caring about this stupidshit team?

Sadly, it's probably (D).

Cypress
11-12-2007, 10:30 PM
I don't have a clue who these dudes are. :confused:

OrnotBitwise
11-12-2007, 10:39 PM
Mike Nolan is the head coach of the San Francisco 49ers alleged football team.

Jim Hostler is the alleged offensive coordinator of the San Francisco 49ers alleged football team.

John York is the inept and widely hated owner of the San Francisco 49ers alleged football team.

I am a frustrated and generally irate fan of the San Francisco 49ers alleged football team.

Hermes Thoth
11-13-2007, 05:36 AM
Mike Nolan is the head coach of the San Francisco 49ers alleged football team.

Jim Hostler is the alleged offensive coordinator of the San Francisco 49ers alleged football team.

John York is the inept and widely hated owner of the San Francisco 49ers alleged football team.

I am a frustrated and generally irate fan of the San Francisco 49ers alleged football team.

Sports are gay. I guess you realized you couldn't go toe to toe on the real topics. See you in the big leagues if you ever work up enough nad juice to try and take me down again.

FUCK THE POLICE
11-13-2007, 10:35 PM
Sports are gay. I guess you realized you couldn't go toe to toe on the real topics. See you in the big leagues if you ever work up enough nad juice to try and take me down again.

It's times like these whenever I get a creepy feeling that me and Asshat, on some base level, are more simialar that I'd like to admit.

I don't wanna grow up!

uscitizen
11-13-2007, 11:29 PM
Yeah, well sports are not gay, but perhaps he has a glimmering there...

Texas Cardinal
11-14-2007, 01:55 AM
The Niners ain't been the same since they cut Joe Montana loose. Serves 'em right.

Hermes Thoth
11-14-2007, 07:55 AM
It's times like these whenever I get a creepy feeling that me and Asshat, on some base level, are more simialar that I'd like to admit.

I don't wanna grow up!

"adulthood" is merely mental intimidation.

OrnotBitwise
11-14-2007, 11:00 AM
"adulthood" is merely mental intimidation.Sociopaths typically claim that healthy mental development is merely mental intimidation.

DigitalDave
11-14-2007, 01:18 PM
I say B for now.

A becomes more idiotic than B if A does nothing about B in the near future.
C become more idiotic than A and B if A does nothing about B in the near future, and C does nothing about A not doing anything about B.
D becomes more idiotic when A, B, and C do nothing, and D does nothing either.

Hermes Thoth
11-14-2007, 02:41 PM
Sociopaths typically claim that healthy mental development is merely mental intimidation.

You wouldn't know healthy development if it came and assfucked with that strap on penis-knife from the the movie "se7en".

fucking fascist nihilists elitists like you pervert psychiatry and use it to deem anyone who disagrees with them mentally ill.

Take that, bitch.

OrnotBitwise
11-15-2007, 11:22 AM
You wouldn't know healthy development if it came and assfucked with that strap on penis-knife from the the movie "se7en".

fucking fascist nihilists elitists like you pervert psychiatry and use it to deem anyone who disagrees with them mentally ill.

Take that, bitch.I merely stated a fact: it is very common for sociopaths to look down on the emotionally healthy, regarding them as herd beasts or brainwashed. I'm not responsible for what you read into that. :cof1:

Hermes Thoth
11-15-2007, 11:45 AM
I merely stated a fact: it is very common for sociopaths to look down on the emotionally healthy, regarding them as herd beasts or brainwashed. I'm not responsible for what you read into that. :cof1:

"emotional health" is subjective. Can you get that, dumbass?

uscitizen
11-15-2007, 11:51 AM
emotions are very subjective....

Hermes Thoth
11-15-2007, 12:09 PM
emotions are very subjective....

And the profession of psychiatry has a fascist, statist agenda.

OrnotBitwise
11-15-2007, 12:25 PM
"emotional health" is subjective. Can you get that, dumbass?
To the same extent that all health is, yes. I am considered about ten pounds overweight for my height and age yet feel quite healthy. That's fine, even with my doctor -- though she grumbles a bit.

Someone with cancer is not healthy, however, no matter how they feel. Someone with schizophrenia is not healthy either, nor is a true sociopath. You can wail about "subjectivity" all you want but you can't change the facts.

uscitizen
11-15-2007, 12:30 PM
Not sure about you wording there asshat, but psychiatry does strive to make the non conformists mesh in with currently acceptable society.

cawacko
11-15-2007, 12:45 PM
A) Mike Nolan, for forgetting that, unless you can win 2-0 every week, an offense is still necessary, or

B) Jim Hostler, for not only not being Norv Turner but not understanding the fact that, in football, "offense" means trying to score points, or

While we are having this national discussion on what is or is not considered torture they ought to add watching the 49ers play right now to the torture list.

uscitizen
11-15-2007, 12:55 PM
Forcing me to watch any form of pro sports is torture.

OrnotBitwise
11-15-2007, 12:58 PM
While we are having this national discussion on what is or is not considered torture they ought to add watching the 49ers play right now to the torture list.Good point. Maybe we should make the Gitmo detainees watch the 49ers. :p

Hermes Thoth
11-15-2007, 01:17 PM
To the same extent that all health is, yes. I am considered about ten pounds overweight for my height and age yet feel quite healthy. That's fine, even with my doctor -- though she grumbles a bit.

Someone with cancer is not healthy, however, no matter how they feel. Someone with schizophrenia is not healthy either, nor is a true sociopath. You can wail about "subjectivity" all you want but you can't change the facts.

certain aspects of psychology and psychiatry have become overpoliticized as totalitarians attempt to define any sort of objection to their agenda as a "disease". this is far different than cancer, simpleminded, oafish, retard.

uscitizen
11-15-2007, 01:49 PM
certain aspects of psychology and psychiatry have become overpoliticized as totalitarians attempt to define any sort of objection to their agenda as a "disease". this is far different than cancer, simpleminded, oafish, retard.

Absolutely, Like the disease of unamericanism, for which the cure is to consume freedom fries....

Hermes Thoth
11-15-2007, 01:52 PM
Absolutely, Like the disease of unamericanism, for which the cure is to consume freedom fries....

You could have put a period on the end of that. AN ellipses is really inappropriate there.

uscitizen
11-15-2007, 02:18 PM
You could have put a period on the end of that. AN ellipses is really inappropriate there.
Yeah ? Well I don't have a college degree.
And I still do better than topper.

Hermes Thoth
11-15-2007, 03:10 PM
Yeah ? Well I don't have a college degree.
And I still do better than topper.

Topper's a lost cause.

Cypress
11-15-2007, 06:06 PM
Forcing me to watch any form of pro sports is torture.

I can't imagine a bigger waste of a precious weekend afternoon, than watching a bunch of overweight men in tight pants, run around on a grass field.

But, that's just me, to each their own!

cawacko
11-15-2007, 06:44 PM
I can't imagine a bigger waste of a precious weekend afternoon, than watching a bunch of overweight men in tight pants, run around on a grass field.

But, that's just me, to each their own!

Careful Cypress, you're bordering very close to losing your man card with those comments.

Cypress
11-15-2007, 07:18 PM
Careful Cypress, you're bordering very close to losing your man card with those comments.

lol

Mountain biking, kayaking, rafting, and skiing are a tad more manly (i.e, stuff I like), that watching some overweight, overpaid dudes in tights run around a field on Sunday.

:cool:

OrnotBitwise
11-16-2007, 05:09 PM
Topper's a lost cause.
Main Entry:iroˇny http://m-w.com/images/audio.gif (http://javascript%3Cb%3E%3C/b%3E:popWin%28%27/cgi-bin/audio.pl?irony002.wav=irony%27%29) http://m-w.com/images/audio.gif (http://javascript%3Cb%3E%3C/b%3E:popWin%28%27/cgi-bin/audio.pl?irony001.wav=irony%27%29)Pronunciation: \ˈī-rə-nē also ˈī(-ə)r-nē\
Function:noun Inflected Form(s):plural iroˇniesEtymology:Latin ironia, from Greek eirōnia, from eirōn dissembler
Date:1502
1: a pretense of ignorance and of willingness to learn from another assumed in order to make the other's false conceptions conspicuous by adroit questioning —called also Socratic irony
2 a: the use of words to express something other than and especially the opposite of the literal meaning b: a usually humorous or sardonic literary style or form characterized by irony c: an ironic expression or utterance3 a
(1): incongruity between the actual result of a sequence of events and the normal or expected result
(2): an event or result marked by such incongruity b: incongruity between a situation developed in a drama and the accompanying words or actions that is understood by the audience but not by the characters in the play —called also dramatic irony tragic irony

Hermes Thoth
11-16-2007, 05:45 PM
Main Entry:iroˇny http://m-w.com/images/audio.gif (http://javascript%3Cb%3E%3C/b%3E:popWin%28%27/cgi-bin/audio.pl?irony002.wav=irony%27%29) http://m-w.com/images/audio.gif (http://javascript%3Cb%3E%3C/b%3E:popWin%28%27/cgi-bin/audio.pl?irony001.wav=irony%27%29)Pronunciation: \ˈī-rə-nē also ˈī(-ə)r-nē\
Function:noun Inflected Form(s):plural iroˇniesEtymology:Latin ironia, from Greek eirōnia, from eirōn dissembler
Date:1502
1: a pretense of ignorance and of willingness to learn from another assumed in order to make the other's false conceptions conspicuous by adroit questioning —called also Socratic irony
2 a: the use of words to express something other than and especially the opposite of the literal meaning b: a usually humorous or sardonic literary style or form characterized by irony c: an ironic expression or utterance3 a
(1): incongruity between the actual result of a sequence of events and the normal or expected result
(2): an event or result marked by such incongruity b: incongruity between a situation developed in a drama and the accompanying words or actions that is understood by the audience but not by the characters in the play —called also dramatic irony tragic irony

What's ironic is you're actually using the dictionary now, but you refuse to when you're having trouble understanding what words mean. Like your confusion regarding "mentality of dependancy".

Agnosticus_Caesar
11-25-2007, 10:08 PM
Football is a wonderful sport to watch. Displays of athleticism, quick thinking, strategy, and execution. Adaptation to what is actually happening, in real time.

If you try to find these in politics, the closest you will find is a Press Secretary nimbly sidestepping an honest question.

Hermes Thoth
11-25-2007, 11:47 PM
Football is a wonderful sport to watch. Displays of athleticism, quick thinking, strategy, and execution. Adaptation to what is actually happening, in real time.

If you try to find these in politics, the closest you will find is a Press Secretary nimbly sidestepping an honest question.

Wrong, it's a bunch of fags.

Agnosticus_Caesar
11-26-2007, 11:18 PM
I'd love to see you say that to a defensive lineman's face.

Hermes Thoth
11-27-2007, 05:45 AM
I'd love to see you say that to a defensive lineman's face.

ewww, big barbaric idiot gonna get his way no matter what. Not impressive. Big dumb fucking idiots never impressed me. Except in person.

Battleborne
03-14-2008, 10:47 AM
The Niners ain't been the same since they cut Joe Montana loose. Serves 'em right.

Oh yeah the 'Bird is the word' John Fogerty...and now playing in my sig line link!:cof1:

Minister of Truth
03-23-2008, 11:08 AM
Wrong, it's a bunch of fags.

So you are not a businessman and you are not an athlete either? What else are you bitter about not being?

Hermes Thoth
03-23-2008, 11:40 AM
So you are not a businessman and you are not an athlete either? What else are you bitter about not being?

What brand of smeg do you enjoy on your crackers the most?

Minister of Truth
03-23-2008, 02:32 PM
What brand of smeg do you enjoy on your crackers the most?

Acme, duh!

reverendlionelblair
03-23-2008, 04:34 PM
Smeg insult - fucking funny shit.

Damocles
03-23-2008, 09:15 PM
He is quite the smeghead.

uscitizen
03-24-2008, 08:45 AM
I am assuming this a Red Dwarf reference and not about a refridgerator ?

reverendlionelblair
03-29-2008, 02:24 AM
So red dwarf is big in the US as well? It never ceases to amaze me how popular that show is.

Cancel5
03-29-2008, 06:37 AM

My focus is on KU winning right now, I feel ya!

Beefy
03-30-2008, 08:08 PM

ib1yysguy should be in this thread.

My man is an expert on smegma.