PDA

View Full Version : Satanism

BRUTALITOPS
03-14-2016, 01:59 AM
when did you accept Satan as our true lord?

Minister of Truth
03-14-2016, 02:21 AM
Someone believed Satan exists, understanding that it means an infinitely more powerful being, at odds with Satan, also exists, and chose to worship Satan, anyway.

Mott the Hoople
03-17-2016, 04:59 PM
when did you accept Satan as our true lord?I'm pretty sure that would have been the first time I "$#@&%" your Mom.

Ralph
04-22-2016, 09:47 AM
Speaking of "Satan" and the left....one has to but produce "documented" evidence of the left's continued support of "evil". Take for instance the documented "ONE OF OUR (the left) HEROES" statement from Chris the "mouth" Matthews concerning....Saul Alinsky, the standard bearer for modern left wing philosophy. No one can deny that the LEFT worships the ground under or rather over Alinsky.

Example: www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi3xcoo8LBE

The modern playbook being used by the left today, Rules for Radicals....was dedicated by Alinsky himself to guess who.....Satan. https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/tag/saul-alinsky-dedicated-book-to-satan/

And speaking of having a good belly laugh at the expense of TRUMP supporters (can anyone say, I TOLD YA SOOOOOOOOOOOO).....finally Trump speaks the truth, in his own words. Look for him to have a better demeanor...as he assumes he has the primary all but locked up after meeting with the Right's Home Boy's in DC. He promised them, "don't worry".....that hate talk and promises? Just politics, empty rhetoric used to get the voters to "go for me"......I will be more (wink, wink) PRESIDENTIAL as we move forward....and forget about the shit I have promised, its all that...JUST TALK. "I will be boring as hell from here on out..." THE DONALD

Does anyone "feel" like they need a "smoke"...or at least a kiss...because you have just been screwed? Talk a bout

G U L L I B L E: Naive and easily deceived, ticked with ease do to hearing what you want to hear.....in an ad homiem fashion based upon emotion rather than demanding the objective evidence required to make an independent and reasoned decision. That's how one can tell the majority of Trump supporters are Leftists....its all about emotion, to hell with the facts.....

Stelakh
04-25-2016, 08:16 AM
So, Saul Alinsky. That's one.

What about the 41 "Christian" Republicans who wrote letters to Judge Thomas M. Durkin in support of former Speaker of the House, J. Douglas Hastert.

Hastert, in the event you were unaware, is a Republican who tried to hide hush money he was paying to someone to keep their mouth shut about the sexual abuse that he, Hastert, inflicted on the individual when a high school wrestling coach.

As it turns out, there was more than one victim (four that we're aware of at this point), all of whom were sexually abused by Hastert.

And you know, the funny thing is that not one of those 41 people have since rescinded their support for Hastert.

You can find evil everywhere. You don't even have to look for it.

But you go on believing that Christians can do no wrong*, and support no wrong while the rest of us live in reality.

*G U L L I B L E: Naive and easily deceived, ticked with ease do [sic] to hearing what you want to hear.....in an ad homiem fashion based upon emotion rather than demanding the objective evidence required to make an independent and reasoned decision.

Damocles
04-25-2016, 08:32 AM
when did you accept Satan as our true lord?

Your new imaginary friend?

Legion Troll
04-25-2016, 08:37 AM

Surely he has some real ones....doesn't he?

canceled.2021.1
04-25-2016, 08:39 AM

In order to accept Satan wouldn't one first have to acknowledge a God? That would seem to run counter to Atheism

Legion Troll
04-25-2016, 09:16 AM
In order to accept Satan wouldn't one first have to acknowledge a God? That would seem to run counter to Atheism

You think Satanists are atheists?

Minister of Truth
04-25-2016, 09:55 AM

I doubt it would lead one to atheism. That said, only a moron would decide it was a good idea to follow Satan when he is a mere creation, himself.

Auster
04-25-2016, 11:14 AM
I doubt it would lead one to atheism. That said, only a moron would decide it was a good idea to follow Satan when he is a mere creation, himself.

Ann Rice has taught us that Satan was the good guy. Satanism is an odd mix of monotheistic lore, gothic callbacks, and willingful submittance.
Theyre a hedonistic lot, but even they complain when somebody doesnt pull their load and is there just because. And ofc they love to be subversive.

Maybe satanism is the rich person's wicca? :v

Minister of Truth
04-25-2016, 11:37 AM
Even if he was "good," it would still be suicide to follow him. At least in Greek mythology, they're all gods and goddesses, so one could safely pick-and-choose. Of course, you're still stuck with Hades in the end.

canceled.2021.1
04-25-2016, 01:29 PM

You are missing the point. I didn't mean that believing in Satan would lead one to Atheism. Grind said he is an atheist which would preclude Satanism.

Satan is a creation of religion. In order to have Satan there must be a God. One follows the other. Of course I am sure people will want to "self identify" to whatever suits them.

Phantasmal
04-25-2016, 01:40 PM
You think Satanists are atheists?
Yes, isn't he funny!

Legion Troll
04-25-2016, 01:43 PM
You are missing the point.

So you say.

I didn't mean that believing in Satan would lead one to Atheism.

So you say. Sure looked that way to me.

Legion Troll
04-25-2016, 01:43 PM
Yes, isn't he funny!

I like 'em dumb, don't you? :D

BRUTALITOPS
04-25-2016, 04:26 PM
You are missing the point. I didn't mean that believing in Satan would lead one to Atheism. Grind said he is an atheist which would preclude Satanism.

Satan is a creation of religion. In order to have Satan there must be a God. One follows the other. Of course I am sure people will want to "self identify" to whatever suits them.

I would have to guess that at least 50% of satanists are just trolls.

However, hypothetically, you could believe in satan and not god. You might just think only satan exists.

Or, you could think satan is the true god and that god is evil. Role reverse that shit.

but yes i am an atheist i don't actually believe in satan.

Leonthecat
04-25-2016, 04:29 PM

The concept of Satan is just another product of magical thinking.

Legion Troll
04-25-2016, 04:32 PM
It is.

ILA wasn't bright enough to see that, Brother Leon, but I have lit the lamp of knowledge before his feet and driven the demon of darkness from him. Hallelujah!

Thrasymachus
04-25-2016, 04:35 PM
Real Satanism is called Judaisms you retard.

Thrasymachus
04-25-2016, 04:38 PM
"The Jewish doctrine of Marxism rejects the aristocratic principle of Nature and replaces the eternal privilege of power and strength with the mass of numbers and their dead weight. Thus it denies personal worth, contests the significance of folk and race, and thereby withdraws from mankind premise for its existence and culture. As a foundation of the universe, it would lead to the end of any order intellectually conceivable to man. . . .If, with the help of his Marxist creed, the jew is victorious over the peoples of the world, his crown will be the funeral wreath of mankind and this planet will—as it once did for millions of years—move through
the ether devoid of men. ~ Adolf Hitler

Minister of Truth
04-25-2016, 04:39 PM
Clever.

:hand:

canceled.2021.1
04-25-2016, 04:43 PM
I would have to guess that at least 50% of satanists are just trolls.

However, hypothetically, you could believe in satan and not god. You might just think only satan exists.

Or, you could think satan is the true god and that god is evil. Role reverse that shit.

but yes i am an atheist i don't actually believe in satan.

Maybe you should define what you mean by Satanism?

There is such a thing as Atheistic Satanism. So we could end up splitting hairs.

But if you are referring to Satan as is generally known then I stand by my reasoning.

Thrasymachus
04-25-2016, 04:46 PM
John 8:39-47
Abraham is our father," they answered.

"If you were Abraham's children," said Jesus, "then you would do the things Abraham did. As it is, you are determined to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. Abraham did not do such things. You are doing the things your own father does."

"We are not illegitimate children," they protested. "The only Father we have is God himself."

Jesus said to them, "If God were your Father, you would love me, for I came from God and now am here. I have not come on my own; but he sent me. Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say. You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me! Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth, why don't you believe me? He who belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God."

BRUTALITOPS
04-25-2016, 04:47 PM
atheistic satanism sounds contradictory to me. atheism is about the lack of belief in gods and other deities, so believing in satan would sort of nullify ones atheist credentials, unless we are talking about the troll kind that go to 'satanic church' but don't actually believe the bullshit and are just having fun

Thrasymachus
04-25-2016, 04:48 PM
"No one need be surprised if among our people the personification of the devil as the symbol of all evil assumes the living shape of the Jew." ~ Adolf Hitler

Minister of Truth
04-25-2016, 05:01 PM
I wonder if this Nazi troll will last longer than the last one.

christiefan915
04-25-2016, 05:08 PM
Why aren't our fine upstanding board cons calling him out, I wonder.

Legion Troll
04-25-2016, 05:08 PM
I wonder if this Nazi troll will last longer than the last one.

I miss AHZ.

Legion Troll
04-25-2016, 05:09 PM

I can think of a couple of reasons. Can't you?

Leonthecat
04-25-2016, 05:13 PM
John 8:39-47

"If you were Abraham's children," said Jesus, "then you would do the things Abraham did. As it is, you are determined to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. Abraham did not do such things. You are doing the things your own father does."

"We are not illegitimate children," they protested. "The only Father we have is God himself."

Jesus said to them, "If God were your Father, you would love me, for I came from God and now am here. I have not come on my own; but he sent me. Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say. You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me! Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth, why don't you believe me? He who belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God."

OK gomer

Auster
04-25-2016, 05:14 PM

Has he done anything noteworthy, or even done more than attract a passing glance?

christiefan915
04-25-2016, 05:14 PM
I can think of a couple of reasons. Can't you?

More than a couple. :)

Leonthecat
04-25-2016, 05:15 PM
ILA wasn't bright enough to see that, Brother Leon, but I have lit the lamp of knowledge before his feet and driven the demon of darkness from him. Hallelujah!

Amen brother!

christiefan915
04-25-2016, 05:15 PM
Has he done anything noteworthy, or even done more than attract a passing glance?

Quoting Hitler to trash Jews is pretty noteworthy in my book.

canceled.2021.1
04-25-2016, 05:17 PM
atheistic satanism sounds contradictory to me. atheism is about the lack of belief in gods and other deities, so believing in satan would sort of nullify ones atheist credentials, unless we are talking about the troll kind that go to 'satanic church' but don't actually believe the bullshit and are just having fun

In Atheistic Satanism they don't believe in Satan in the traditional sense. It is more about the cosmos. Maybe they liked the word and weren't creative enough to come up with something new?

Auster
04-25-2016, 05:24 PM
Quoting Hitler to trash Jews is pretty noteworthy in my book.

Sure, in one thread. About satanism. Where the OP isnt posting anything particularly relevant. Let me know when he startsposting his own threads, calling people out, and being a nuinsance.

Cant go stomping on every ant you see

Phantasmal
04-25-2016, 05:27 PM
Sure, in one thread. About satanism. Where the OP isnt posting anything particularly relevant. Let me know when he startsposting his own threads, calling people out, and being a nuinsance.

If they are carpenter ants and its your home, you should.

Legion Troll
04-25-2016, 05:31 PM
Sure, in one thread. About satanism. Where the OP isnt posting anything particularly relevant. Let me know when he startsposting his own threads, calling people out, and being a nuinsance. Cant go stomping on every ant you see

How about little white sssnakes?

Minister of Truth
04-25-2016, 05:40 PM

Well, I just called him a troll. Step one has thus been checked, and we'll see what happens next. Thrassy is quite sassy for a Kraut.

Legion Troll
04-25-2016, 05:44 PM
Well, I just called him a troll. Step one has thus been checked, and we'll see what happens next. Thrassy is quite sassy for a Kraut.

You think he's German?

Greek to me.

christiefan915
04-25-2016, 06:31 PM

You're not one of the fine upstanding cons I was talking about, 3D. The reference was for the usual suspects.

christiefan915
04-25-2016, 06:32 PM

Ever hear the phrase "thin end of the wedge"? How about "once the camel gets his nose under the tent"?

Legion Troll
04-25-2016, 06:34 PM
Ever hear the phrase "thin end of the wedge"? How about "once the camel gets his nose under the tent"?

Sssure, he hasss.

Auster
04-25-2016, 08:07 PM
some of us prefer to let people stand on his legs.

hes not inflammatory -yet- and youre already pushing him out the door.

Such intolerance :eek:

I wouldnt force out anyone who hasnt asked for it. juche is a fine example

christiefan915
04-25-2016, 08:34 PM
some of us prefer to let people stand on his legs.

hes not inflammatory -yet- and youre already pushing him out the door.

Such intolerance :eek:

I wouldnt force out anyone who hasnt asked for it. juche is a fine example

I didn't even respond to him directly, let alone push him out the door. And you and I have different opinions of inflammatory. These comments are hateful and inflammatory.

"Real Satanism is called Judaisms you retard."

"No one need be surprised if among our people the personification of the devil as the symbol of all evil assumes the living shape of the Jew." ~ Adolf Hitler

"The Jewish doctrine of Marxism rejects the aristocratic principle of Nature and replaces the eternal privilege of power and strength with the mass of numbers and their dead weight. Thus it denies personal worth, contests the significance of folk and race, and thereby withdraws from mankind premise for its existence and culture. As a foundation of the universe, it would lead to the end of any order intellectually conceivable to man. . . .If, with the help of his Marxist creed, the jew is victorious over the peoples of the world, his crown will be the funeral wreath of mankind and this planet will—as it once did for millions of years—move through

BRUTALITOPS
04-25-2016, 10:07 PM

Because we don't give a flying fuck and never pretended otherwise. Unlike the liberals here, conservatives don't spend their time espousing poutrage and shallow indignation.

BRUTALITOPS
04-25-2016, 10:10 PM
Also conservatives here are generally better at ignoring people they generally don't like. there is a reason so many butthurt liberal crybabies had to eventually leave this site. conservative posters are generally more mentally tough, more likely to not take things seriously and they have fun. Obviously there are exceptions like yurt... But overall liberals here are pussies that can't internet correctly and want safe spaces and hug boxes.

USFREEDOM911
04-25-2016, 10:11 PM

Was this your way of showing your support for him??

canceled.2021.1
04-25-2016, 10:30 PM
Also conservatives here are generally better at ignoring people they generally don't like. there is a reason so many butthurt liberal crybabies had to eventually leave this site. conservative posters are generally more mentally tough, more likely to not take things seriously and they have fun. Obviously there are exceptions like yurt... But overall liberals here are pussies that can't internet correctly and want safe spaces and hug boxes.

This

Thrasymachus
04-25-2016, 10:38 PM
I didn't even respond to him directly, let alone push him out the door. And you and I have different opinions of inflammatory. These comments are hateful and inflammatory.

"Real Satanism is called Judaisms you retard."

"Its desire to remain racially pure is a proof of the vitality and good health of a race. Pride in one's own race - and that does not imply contempt for other races - is also a normal and healthy sentiment. I have never regarded the Chinese or the Japanese as being inferior to ourselves... They have the right to be proud of their past, just as we have the right to be proud of the civilization to which we belong. Indeed, I believe the more steadfast the Chinese and the Japanese remain in their pride of race, the easier I shall find it to get on with them." ~ Adolf Hitler

Thrasymachus
04-25-2016, 10:40 PM
This

You must dissavow!

Minister of Truth
04-25-2016, 10:58 PM
You're not one of the fine upstanding cons I was talking about, 3D. The reference was for the usual suspects.

I am a most upstanding conservative. In fact, some of those you speak of have been plotting to vote/caucus for a leftist this primary season. :D

Minister of Truth
04-25-2016, 11:02 PM
Because we don't give a flying fuck and never pretended otherwise. Unlike the liberals here, conservatives don't spend their time espousing poutrage and shallow indignation.

I get indignant for expressions of nazism, communism, the confederacy, and Islamism, for which you see me engage accordingly (even trolls). Beyond that, I'm cool. I don't even get butthurt over the Christian bashing around here.

Thrasymachus
04-25-2016, 11:09 PM
I get indignant for expressions of nazism, communism, the confederacy, and Islamism, for which you see me engage accordingly (even trolls). Beyond that, I'm cool. I don't even get butthurt over the Christian bashing around here.

Why do you hate the nazis? I'm confused.

Hitler fought the banks.

BRUTALITOPS
04-25-2016, 11:25 PM

liberals are masochists. they can't help but read shit they find offensive. They literally can't help it. It's not enough if you even FI a liberal so they can't read someones posts that offend them. Knowing it EXISTS still just drives them crazy.

You know what I did when I saw Thras show up? I literally skipped over his boring obviously trolling posts. I literally barely looked at them or paid any attention to them. It's so incredibly easy for me, but for someone like christie who revels in the pain and can't help but stare, she probably truly believes we all sit around reading and gossiping about posters we dont like. Her little tiny female brain simply cannot comprehend that some people are able to ignore various posters with absolutely no effort.

Minister of Truth
04-25-2016, 11:25 PM
Why do you hate the nazis? I'm confused.

Hitler fought the banks.

I happen to like the banks. Hamilton and the Federalists showed us how banks are integral to a strong, first-world economy, and saved the early republic from financial ruin. What I absolutely hate are the Krauts, and modern-day Americans who proclaim Nazism and denounce our great victory in WWII (a battle which proved our superiority over it).

Thrasymachus
04-25-2016, 11:28 PM
liberals are masochists. they can't help but read shit they find offensive. They literally can't help it. It's not enough if you even FI a liberal so they can't read someones posts that offend them. Knowing it EXISTS still just drives them crazy.

You know what I did when I saw Thras show up? I literally skipped over his boring obviously trolling posts. I literally barely looked at them or paid any attention to them. It's so incredibly easy for me, but for someone like christie who revels in the pain and can't help but stare, she probably truly believes we all sit around reading and gossiping about posters we dont like. Her little tiny female brain simply cannot comprehend that some people are able to ignore various posters with absolutely no effort.

http://i.picpar.com/d2Ob.png

Thrasymachus
04-25-2016, 11:37 PM
I happen to like the banks. Hamilton and the Federalists showed us how banks are integral to a strong, first-world economy, and saved the early republic from financial ruin. What I absolutely hate are the Krauts, and modern-day Americans who proclaim Nazism and denounce our great victory in WWII (a battle which proved our superiority over it).

It took half of the world six years to defeat Germany and Japan. They had already beaten France, England, China and were well on there way to defeating Russia as well and destroying the communist threat once and for all.

Why didn't the Allies declare war on the Soviet Union, who invaded Poland two weeks after Germany, and executed all of its leaders in the eastern part of Poland in Katyan forest?

Why do the Eastern Europeans still hate Jews to this day? (The answer is because they've lived long enough under Jewish leadership).

We aided the wrong side in the war. Look at the 'progress' we've made since then. Europe and America were great, civilized and respectable nations with a great sense of morality until the Marxist Jews infected it with degeneracy. Now people are on the street waving communist flags, that killed at least a hundred million more than Hitler supposedly did in WWII, but the moment you show a swastika you're an evil Nazi.

Most of these people only know about WWII from what they've seen in movies.

BRUTALITOPS
04-25-2016, 11:39 PM
http://i.picpar.com/d2Ob.png

http://i.imgur.com/26TuPyB.png

absolutely dead on. Liberals are life failures and takers. They know they suck at life, and thus hate anyone that can forge their own path. It just comes down to jealousy and envy.

Thrasymachus
04-25-2016, 11:40 PM
"But the greatest damage of all has come from the practice of debasing religion as a means that can be exploited to serve political interests, or rather commercial interests. The impudent and loud-mouthed liars who do this make their profession of faith before the whole world in stentorian tones so that all poor mortals may hear - not that they are ready to die for it if necessary but rather that they may live all the better. They are ready to sell their faith for any political quid pro quo. For ten
parliamentary mandates they would ally themselves with the Marxists, who are the mortal foes of all religion. And for a seat in the Cabinet they would go the length of wedlock with the devil, if the latter had not still retained some traces of decency."
~ Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf, Vol. 1, Ch. 10

Thrasymachus
04-25-2016, 11:48 PM
http://i.imgur.com/26TuPyB.png

absolutely dead on. Liberals are life failures and takers. They know they suck at life, and thus hate anyone that can forge their own path. It just comes down to jealousy and envy.

"20. Notice the masochistic tendency of leftist tactics. Leftists protest by lying down in front of vehicles, they intentionally provoke police or racists to abuse them, etc. These tactics may often be effective, but many leftists use them not as a means to an end but because they PREFER masochistic tactics. Self-hatred is a leftist trait.

21. Leftists may claim that their activism is motivated by compassion or by moral principles, and moral principle does play a role for the leftist of the oversocialized type. But compassion and moral principle cannot be the main motives for leftist activism. Hostility is too prominent a component of leftist behavior; so is the drive for power. Moreover, much leftist behavior is not rationally calculated to be of benefit to the people whom the leftists claim to be trying to help. For example, if one believes that affirmative action is good for black people, does it make sense to demand affirmative action in hostile or dogmatic terms? Obviously it would be more productive to take a diplomatic and conciliatory approach that would make at least verbal and symbolic concessions to white people who think that affirmative action discriminates against them. But leftist activists do not take such an approach because it would not satisfy their emotional needs. Helping black people is not their real goal. Instead, race problems serve as an excuse for them to express their own hostility and frustrated need for power. In doing so they actually harm black people, because the activists’ hostile attitude toward the white majority tends to intensify race hatred.

22. If our society had no social problems at all, the leftists would have to INVENT problems in order to provide themselves with an excuse for making a fuss."

The C.I.A. MK Ultra'd him too hard. Ted was a genius. #22 reminds me of a lot of stuff, most recently the "ANDREW JACSKON IS A RACIST AND NEEDS TO BE REPLACED ON THE 20$"

Minister of Truth
04-26-2016, 12:00 AM
It took half of the world six years to defeat Germany and Japan. They had already beaten France, England, China and were well on there way to defeating Russia as well and destroying the communist threat once and for all.

Why didn't the Allies declare war on the Soviet Union, who invaded Poland two weeks after Germany, and executed all of its leaders in the eastern part of Poland in Katyan forest?

Why do the Eastern Europeans still hate Jews to this day? (The answer is because they've lived long enough under Jewish leadership).

We aided the wrong side in the war. Look at the 'progress' we've made since then. Europe and America were great, civilized and respectable nations with a great sense of morality until the Marxist Jews infected it with degeneracy. Now people are on the street waving communist flags, that killed at least a hundred million more than Hitler supposedly did in WWII, but the moment you show a swastika you're an evil Nazi.

Most of these people only know about WWII from what they've seen in movies.

1) England was never defeated, and China wasn't exactly a world power. And you still lost.
2) No one cared about Poland
3) Eastern Europe is pretty backward (Soviet occupation didn't help).

Thrasymachus
04-26-2016, 12:11 AM
1) England was never defeated, and China wasn't exactly a world power.

They were forced back to their shitty island where they lived in fear of zeppelin bombings and later v2 rockets. Germany had by far the best troops and equipment of the war, save their air force, later on. Their new jet fighters would've changed that.

America could simply produce 100x as much and had better tactical support. Anytime they needed something bombed or artillery striked, they got it. America had no business in the war and most of the holocaust stuff was propaganda to get us into the war. 98% of it has been debunked. They can't keep up the lie much longer, but they'll at least wait until the generation that grew up being told constantly to hate nazi's is dead.

Hitler was the world's last hope.

And you still lost.

We all lost.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xtr_3_MJPWw

The only winners were the Jews.

And they've collapsed the mighty white civilization.

2) No one cared about Poland Yet the invasion of Poland was the whole reason the allies went to war. Hitler wanted to reclaim parts of Poland that used to be German but were taken in the treaty of versailles where Germans lived and were being slowly genocided. The truth is that they wanted to destroy Germany, that had broken away from the globalist world order. Most of Hitler's opinions on the West and the Jews/globalists are spot on.

3) Eastern Europe is pretty backward (Soviet occupation didn't help).

They were fine when the Jews stayed in their ghettos where they belonged.

Stelakh
04-26-2016, 08:04 AM
...and most of the holocaust stuff was propaganda to get us into the war. 98% of it has been debunked. They can't keep up the lie much longer, but they'll at least wait until the generation that grew up being told constantly to hate nazi's is dead.

And here we go. I was wondering how long it'd take until a holocaust denier popped their head up on this forum. Your numbers are more than just a tiny bit off. I'm not sure where you got 98% of the holocaust being debunked from, because it hasn't. No amount of lying about what happened, by you or any other denier, will make it untrue. The Holocaust happened. Millions died due to the genocide perpetrated by the Nazi regime.

It was one of the darkest chapters of human history - acknowledged by the Germans themselves.

The only winners were the Jews.

Well, then, since this is our first interaction, why don't you greet me by saying "hello" to a winner.

Hmmm. Let's see. We killed Jesus. We sank the Titanic (Iceberg, Goldberg, whatever). We've collapsed the mighty white civilization. We're also really good at comedy, singing, making love, cutting diamonds and making money. Anything else you want to lump in there? Because I can let you know which ones are bullshit. To start off with, killing Jesus, sinking the Titanic and collapsing the mighty white civilization are all bullshit that only ignorant, stupid and dreadfully insignificant people believe.

They were fine when the Jews stayed in their ghettos where they belonged.

Awww, that's sweet. How are those ghettos, by the way? I'm sure you can tell me. I can't see them from my gleaming hilltop estate far above unclean rabble like you.

Thrasymachus
04-26-2016, 09:04 AM
acknowledged by the Germans themselves.

I'm not saying that you're wrong, but source?

Well, then, since this is our first interaction, why don't you greet me by saying "hello" to a winner.

"Existence impels the Jew to lie, and to lie perpetually, just as it compels the inhabitants of northern lands to wear warm clothing." ~ Adolf Hitler

killing Jesus

Matthew 27:25
All the people answered, "His blood be on us and on our children!"

The collective guilt is on the Jews for Jesus' crucifixion, Shlomo Shekelstein.

John 8:39-48

The Jews answered him, “Aren’t we right in saying that you are a Samaritan and demon-possessed?”

Again, the bible told us who killed Jesus. The Jews in Israel that Jesus was being persecuted by.

Awww, that's sweet. How are those ghettos, by the way? I'm sure you can tell me. I can't see them from my gleaming hilltop estate far above unclean rabble like you.

I'm coming for you, Berger.

"You have taken up the tabernacle of Molek and the star of your god Rephan, the idols you made to worship. Therefore I will send you into exile' beyond Babylon."

Keep worshiping your god Rephan and the golden calf. Your cult of money and Satanism will be destroyed soon enough you nation wrecking kike. You will be back in exile soon enough and we will hunt you from every land you disperse to and constantly sneak back into after you've been kicked out (109 times!)

canceled.2021.1
04-26-2016, 09:31 AM

Amen bro

It has always amazed me. Remember when Zipperhead whined incessantly about wanting me banned because he didn't like reading my posts? So you obliged him and put him on FI and he then whined that he was being censored from reading my posts.

You could drive yourself crazy trying to make sense out of it so I stopped trying.

Thrasymachus
04-26-2016, 09:31 AM
Locations whence Jews have been Expelled since AD250

YEAR . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .PLACE

250 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Carthage
415 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Alexandria
554 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Diocèse of Clermont (France)
561 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Diocèse of Uzès (France)
612 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Visigoth Spain
642 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Visigoth Empire
855 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Italy
876 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Sens
1012 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Mainz
1182 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - France
1182 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Germany
1276 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Upper Bavaria
1290 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - England
1306 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - France
1322 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - France (again)
1348 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Switzerland
1349 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hielbronn (Germany)
1349 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Saxony
1349 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hungary
1360 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hungary
1370 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Belgium
1380 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Slovakia
1388 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Strasbourg
1394 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Germany
1394 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - France
1420 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Lyons
1421 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Austria
1424 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Fribourg
1424 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Zurich
1424 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Cologne
1432 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Savoy
1438 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Mainz
1439 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Augsburg
1442 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Netherlands
1444 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Netherlands
1446 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Bavaria
1453 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - France
1453 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Breslau
1454 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Wurzburg
1462 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Mainz
1483 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Mainz
1484 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Warsaw
1485 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Vincenza (Italy)
1492 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Spain
1492 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Italy
1495 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Lithuania
1496 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Naples
1496 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Portugal
1498 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Nuremberg
1498 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Navarre
1510 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Brandenberg
1510 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Prussia
1514 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Strasbourg
1515 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Genoa
1519 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Regensburg
1533 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Naples
1541 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Naples
1542 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Prague & Bohemia
1550 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Genoa
1551 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Bavaria
1555 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Pesaro
1557 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Prague
1559 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Austria
1561 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Prague
1567 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Wurzburg
1569 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Papal States
1571 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Brandenburg
1582 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Netherlands
1582 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hungary
1593 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Brandenburg, Austria
1597 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Cremona, Pavia & Lodi
1614 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Frankfort
1615 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Worms
1619 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Kiev
1648 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Ukraine
1648 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Poland
1649 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hamburg
1654 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Little Russia (Beylorus)
1656 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Lithuania
1669 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Oran (North Africa)
1669 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Vienna
1670 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Vienna
1712 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Sandomir
1727 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Russia
1738 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Wurtemburg
1740 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Little Russia (Beylorus)
1744 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Prague, Bohemia
1744 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Slovakia
1744 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Livonia
1745 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Moravia
1753 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Kovad (Lithuania)
1761 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Bordeaux
1772 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Deported to the Pale of Settlement (Poland/Russia)
1775 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Warsaw
1789 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Alsace
1804 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Villages in Russia
1808 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Villages & Countrysides (Russia)
1815 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Lbeck & Bremen
1815 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Franconia, Swabia & Bavaria
1820 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Bremen
1843 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Russian Border Austria & Prussia
1862 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Areas in the U.S. under General Grant's Jurisdiction[1]
1866 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Galatz, Romania
1880s - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Russia
1891 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Moscow
1919 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Bavaria (foreign born Jews)
1938-45 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Nazi Controlled Areas
1948 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Arab Countries

This doesn't include all the times Rome has tried to kick you out or the times you've been kicked out biblically (Egypt). How long can you keep claiming its other faults, when wherever you go, you leave death and destruction behind you?

http://i.picpar.com/a3Ob.png

[1] On December 17, 1862, General Ulysses Grant wrote to the Assistant Adjutant General of the US Army:

"I have long since believed that in spite of all the vigilance that can be infused into post commanders, the specie regulations of the Treasury Department have been violated, and that mostly by the Jews and other unprincipled traders. So well satisfied have I been of this that I instructed the commanding officer at Columbus to refuse all permits to Jews to come South, and I have frequently had them expelled from the department. But they come in with their carpet-sacks in spite of all that can be done to prevent it. The Jews seem to be a privileged class that can travel anywhere. They will land at any woodyard on the river and make their way through the country. If not permitted to buy cotton themselves, they will act as agents for someone else, who will be at a military post with a Treasury permit to receive cotton and pay for it in Treasury notes which the Jew will buy at an agreed rate, paying gold."

Also, on December 17, 1862, General Ulysses S. Grant issued General Orders No. 11. This order banished all Jews from Tennessee's western military.

General Orders No. 11 declared: "1. The Jews, as a class, violating every regulation of trade established by the Treasury Department, are hereby expelled from the Department.

"2. Within 24 hours from the receipt of this order by Post Commanders, they will see that all of this class of people are furnished with passes required to leave, and anyone returning after such notification, will be arrested and held in confinement until an opportunity occurs of sending them out as prisoners, unless furnished with permits from these headquarters.

"3. No permits will be given these people to visit headquarters for the purpose of making personal application for trade permits.

"By order of Major Gen. Grant.

"Jno. A. Rawlings,
Assistant Adjutant General"

"Oh how they love the book of Esther, which so nicely agrees with their bloodthirsty, revengeful and murderous desire and hope. The sun never did shine on a more bloodthirsty and revengeful people as they, who imagine to be the people of God, and who desire to and think they must murder and crush the heathen. And the foremost undertaking which they expect of their Messiah is that he should slay and murder the whole world with the sword. As they at first demonstrated against us Christians and would like to do now, if they only could; have also tried it often and have been repeatedly struck on their snouts . . ."

"Their breath stinks for the gold and silver of the heathen; since no people under the sun always have been, still are, and always will remain more avaricious than they, as can be noticed in their cursed usury. They also find comfort with this: 'When the Messiah comes, He shall take all the gold and silver in the world and distribute it among the Jews.' Thus, wherever they can direct Scripture to their insatiable avarice, they wickedly do so."

"Therefore know, my dear Christians, that next to the Devil, you have no more bitter, more poisonous, more vehement and enemy than a real Jew who earnestly desires to be a Jew. There may be some among them who believe what the cow or the goose believes. But all of them are surrounded with their blood and circumcision. In history, therefore, they are often accused of poisoning wells, stealing children and mutilating them; as in Trent, Weszensee and the like. Of course they deny this. Be it so or not, however, I know full well that the ready will is not lacking with them if they could only transform it into deeds, in secret or openly."

"A person who does not know the Devil, might wonder why they are so at enemity with the Christians above all others; for which they have no reason, since we only do good to them."

"They live among us in our homes, under our protection, use land and highways, market and streets. Princes and government sit by, snore and have their maws open, let the Jews take from their purse and chest, steal and rob whatever they will. That is, they permit themselves and their subjects to be abused and sucked dry and reduced to beggars with their own money, through the usury of the Jews. For the Jews, as foreigners, certainly should have nothing from us; and what they have certainly must be ours. They do not work, do not earn anything from us, neither do we donate or give it to them. Yet they have our money and goods and are lords in our land where they are supposed to be in exile!""Now behold what a nice, thick, fat lie it is when they complain about being captives among us! Jerusalem was destroyed more than 1,400 years ago during that time we Christians have been tortured and persecuted by the Jews in all the world. On top of that, we do not know to this day what Devil brought them into our country. We did not fetch them from Jerusalem! . . . Yes, we have and hold them captive, as I would like to keep my rheumatism, and all other diseases and misfortunes, who must wait as a poor servant, with money and property and everything I have! I wish they were in Jerusalem with the other Jews and whomsoever they would like to have with them."

"If a thief steals ten gulden he must hang; if he robs people on the highway, his head is gone. But a Jew, when he steals ten tons of gold through his usury, is dearer than God himself!"

- Martin Luther

You are a godless people that cause trouble wherever you go. What other religion has such negative connotations associated to them? When someone says the word "Jew" they immediately think swindler, backstabber, thief, crook, murderer, pedophile, userer and all sorts of nasty things.

What a proud race you are.

Now lets look at what the Talmud says:

http://i.picpar.com/c3Ob.png

Stelakh
04-26-2016, 10:35 AM
I'm not saying that you're wrong, but source?

Uh, the German people. The memorials they've erected. The tone the holocaust is given when taught in schools (like slavery here - we're not proud of it, but it existed, it was evil, and you should know so it never happens again). Ever actually set foot in Germany? I have.

Matthew 27:25

I'll just stop you right there. Jesus was not the Messiah as prophesied. I've been over this on this forum twice, now. You'll find any argument that is based on Jesus being the Messiah carries very little (no) weight with me.

I'm coming for you, Berger.

Come get some.

"You have taken up the tabernacle of Molek and the star of your god Rephan, the idols you made to worship. Therefore I will send you into exile' beyond Babylon."

Keep worshiping your god Rephan and the golden calf. Your cult of money and Satanism will be destroyed soon enough you nation wrecking kike. You will be back in exile soon enough and we will hunt you from every land you disperse to and constantly sneak back into after you've been kicked out (109 times!)

You do talk such amazingly stupid shit. I imagine it won't be long before we see the word "Banned" under your name.

Until then, there's something you should know. You can call me a kike (or kyke, if you like) and threaten to hunt me (again, come get some. I guarantee I can handle you and anyone else that comes my way). Not only does it not offend me, it makes me laugh at you.

Because in the end, and I'll just come right out and say it, I'm better than you, and I always will be so long as you cling to that hatred in your heart. It may keep you warm, but one day it'll burn you up. And me? I'll go on living my life quite happily.

Thrasymachus
04-26-2016, 11:31 AM
Uh, the German people. The memorials they've erected. The tone the holocaust is given when taught in schools (like slavery here - we're not proud of it, but it existed, it was evil, and you should know so it never happens again). Ever actually set foot in Germany? I have.

'It's common sense' is a fallacy. Find me a source.

Only 2% of Americans owned slaves in America. Most of the slaves from the North-Atlantic slave trade went to South America. And most of the slave owners in America were Jews. They also owned all the slave ships that brought them here and the captains were all Jewish. Whites were the most sought after and most targeted people for slavery. Look up the Barbados slave trade where Muslims and Africans kidnapped and sold whites into slavery. They're still being sold into slavery this day in Africa and the Middle East. Yet, people like you, who are anti-white keep pushing your Western-centric opinions. What else is it but a hatred of white people?

What about the rampant racism of Israel against blacks and the documented war crimes against the Palestinians and their neighbors? How about the hundreds of millions communisms killed, led by Jewish leaders and created by the Jew Karl Marx?

Summer of 1954 - The Lavon Affair - or operation Sussannah, was a failed Israeli false flag operation, "a group of Egyptian Jews were recruited by Israeli military intelligence to plant bombs inside Egyptian, American, and British-owned civilian targets, cinemas, libraries and American educational centers. The bombs were timed to detonate several hours after closing time. The attacks were to be blamed on the Muslim Brotherhood, Egyptian Communists, "unspecified malcontents" or "local nationalists" with the aim of creating a climate of sufficient violence and instability to induce the British government to retain its occupying troops in Egypt's Suez Canal zone."
The operation failed, and "after Israel publicly denied any involvement in the incident for 51 years, the surviving agents were officially honored in 2005 by being awarded certificates of appreciation by Israeli President Moshe Katzav."
8 June 1967 - The U.S.S. Liberty, a clearly marked American technical research ship with an unmistakable silhouette, was bombed by Israeli fighter jets. 34 Americans died. It is speculated that the Israeli's planned to blame Egypt for the attack to draw America into the war on their side.
"Israel apologized for the attack, saying that the USS Liberty had been attacked in error after being mistaken for an Egyptian ship. Both the Israeli and U.S. governments conducted inquiries and issued reports that concluded the attack was a mistake due to Israeli confusion about the ship's identity, though others, including survivors of the attack, have rejected these conclusions and maintain that the attack was deliberate." - Wikipedia.
It's worth noting that it's speculated that high-level officials within the Saudi and Pakistani government had information on the planned attacks of the world Trade Center and that Israel knew about it as well.
"There is no indication that the Israelis were involved in the 9/11 attacks, but investigators suspect that they Israelis may have gathered intelligence about the attacks in advance, and not shared it. A highly placed investigator said there are "tie-ins." But when asked for details, he flatly refused to describe them, saying, "evidence linking these Israelis to 9/11 is classified. I cannot tell you about evidence that has been gathered. It's classified information."
http://www.rense.com/general31/fnews.htm

March 15, 2011 - Present - Israel is running a program to give Al-Nusra Front, an affiliate of Al-Qaeda in Syria, medical aid.
https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/…/12801443_96930770314…
Israel is spying on America more than any other country, even our enemies. They are stealing industrial and technical secrets.
“No other country close to the United States continues to cross the line on espionage like the Israelis do,” said a former congressional staffer who attended another classified briefing in late 2013, one of several in recent months given by officials from the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), the State Department, the FBI and the National Counterintelligence Directorate.

http://i.picpar.com/3BJb.png

https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpt1/v/t1.0-0/s526x395/12801443_969307703147723_2744776638584216651_n.jpg ?oh=cac1f4155c337399fa99a1622117347a&oe=57548A68

Only white people need to be tolerant, diverse and feel guilty for their 'alleged' crimes. While Jews shouldn't feel guilty about their crucifixion of Christ and their well documented history of usery and thievery from non-Jewish countries that the Talmud professes is their prerogative and moral obligation to take from the goyim.

Blacks won the lottery by getting taken to a civilized country in exchange for some chores. They're welcome to go back to Africa where they can eat rats and dodge Boko Haram suicide bombers. I'll pay for their ticket.

When the Jews took slaves, they castrated them, so they didn't have to worry about slave populations growing in their own nation once they were freed. Curious, considering Jews were the prominent slave owners in America and brought them here.

http://i.picpar.com/y3Ob.jpg

http://i.picpar.com/03Ob.jpg

I'll just stop you right there. Jesus was not the Messiah as prophesied. I've been over this on this forum twice, now. You'll find any argument that is based on Jesus being the Messiah carries very little (no) weight with me.

You're still waiting for your messiah that will never come because you killed him, kike.

Every last one of you will be exterminated. The only reason you're still here is the good graces and generosity of the Christians.

Our patience has its limits. One day we'll shut your dirty lying Jewish mouths.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxSLCmwEsG8

"These Jews used to laugh about it—these idiots. They thought it was a joke. They are not laughing anymore. Today they realize the gravity of the situation — it’s become a bloody gravity." - Adolf Hitler.

Come get some.

Oy gevalt. This weak little Jew boy wants to run his mouth. It's another shoah!

Because in the end, and I'll just come right out and say it, I'm better than you, and I always will be so long as you cling to that hatred in your heart. It may keep you warm, but one day it'll burn you up. And me? I'll go on living my life quite happily.

Keep spouting your fallacies. You're a surprisingly unlearned Jew. Saying I'm wrong doesn't make me so. Just makes you a loser who can't prove an 'idiot' wrong.

"Do not their TALMUD and rabbis write that it is no sin to kill if a Jew kills a heathen, but it is a sin if he kills a brother in Israel? It is no sin if he does not keep his oath to a heathen. Therefore, to steal and rob (as they do with their moneylending) from a heathen, is a divine service . . . And they are the masters of the world and we are their servants—yea, their cattle!"

- Martin Luther

"And so he [the Jew] advances on his fatal road until another force comes forth to oppose him, and in a mighty struggle hurls the heaven-stormer back to Lucifer. Germany is today the next great war aim of Bolshevism. It requires all the force of a young missionary idea to raise our people up again, to free them from the snares of this international serpent..." ~ Adolf Hitler

Your end is coming.

Minister of Truth
04-26-2016, 11:49 AM
They were forced back to their shitty island where they lived in fear of zeppelin bombings and later v2 rockets. Germany had by far the best troops and equipment of the war, save their air force, later on. Their new jet fighters would've changed that.

RAF > Luftwaffe and #Dresden

Also, would've doesn't score you brownie points, loser!

America could simply produce 100x as much and had better tactical support. Anytime they needed something bombed or artillery striked, they got it. America had no business in the war and most of the holocaust stuff was propaganda to get us into the war. 98% of it has been debunked. They can't keep up the lie much longer, but they'll at least wait until the generation that grew up being told constantly to hate nazi's is dead.

1) We could out-produce you, because capitalism > socialism
2) You declared war on us, Krautface. Did you forget about that part?

Hitler was the world's last hope.

Hitler was possibly Doucheland's last hope, given what a pile of steaming shit it is today.

We all lost.

No, just you. #Nuremburg

the only winners were the Jews.

There was nothing mighty about the Krauts. They used to be called "barbarians," in Roman times! Jewish victory seems to undermine everything you say about them.

Thrasymachus
04-26-2016, 12:01 PM
RAF > Luftwaffe and #Dresden

"According to calculations by the US Army the results of the battles in WW2 were only possible, when the soldiers of the Wehrmacht – man for man and unit for unit – were 20 to 30 percent more effective than was the British and American forces they faced.

Extrapolating the individual soldiers against each other – and although the Wehrmacht was far lower in numbers – so the German troops that faced British and American troops under all combat conditions (for assaults with the usual factor of 1.0 – in the defense in carefully selected positions with view by a factor of 1.3 – in prepared defense positions 1.5 – in fortified defense positions by a factor of 1.6) cause approximately 50 percent higher losses than they suffer."

http://ww2-weapons.com/fighting-power-of-the-wehrmacht/

1) We could out-produce you, because capitalism > socialism

You're literally retarded and have no idea what you're talking about. America was a huge country that had just underwent industrial revolution. They could manufacture and produce huge quantities of ships, tanks, planes and weapons. For every German tank we made, the Americans could pump out another 100. German was getting bombed and embargoed and sanctioned by all their enemies. Their infrastructure was regularly under attack while America was far away, capable of producing as much as possible without reprisal.

To honor a treaty. And you had been waging economic warfare on us for some time. All of the Allies, besides the U.S., had declared war on us first, except Poland.

There was nothing mighty about the Krauts. They used to be called "barbarians," in Roman times! Jewish victory seems to undermine everything you say about them.

Except that it took half of the world six years to beat Germany and Japan. Yes, and the Roman Empire is gone and we are here.

Legion Troll
04-26-2016, 12:05 PM
For every German tank we made, the Americans could pump out another 100. German was getting bombed and embargoed and sanctioned by all their enemies. Their infrastructure was regularly under attack while America was far away, capable of producing as much as possible without reprisal. Yes, and the Roman Empire is gone and we are here.

:rofl2:

http://i.imgur.com/UX4lal2.gif

Thrasymachus
04-26-2016, 12:07 PM
:rofl2:

http://i.imgur.com/UX4lal2.gif

Leonthecat
04-26-2016, 12:12 PM
http://www.ushmm.org/lcmedia/photo/lc/image/alpha/paris13.jpg

Legion Troll
04-26-2016, 12:13 PM
http://img.ifcdn.com/images/ece7a4bfebf0735e213a142ed1ff85590e416519f7fd613006 4b7d5b27496d67_1.gif

Thrasymachus
Nice fallacy, Troll. You never cease to amaze me with your debating skills.

Leonthecat
http://images.rarenewspapers.com/ebayimgs/11.81.2006/image001.jpg

Thrasymachus
04-26-2016, 12:14 PM
http://www.ushmm.org/lcmedia/photo/lc/image/alpha/paris13.jpg

Thrasymachus
04-26-2016, 12:15 PM
How could Americans even compete to the Master race? Bunch of skinny towel-wearing losers.

Leonthecat
04-26-2016, 12:16 PM
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFBuNxC5d_WQFQ3d9tCaI8Sj0dVZuwv _kjcPwTje_wHBtHniydTw

Auster
04-26-2016, 12:16 PM

Well no. He isn't a German himself, if Im reading him right. I think hes actually american.

I disagree about the worth of the krauts too. A lot of funderful things have come out of germany.

Thrasymachus
04-26-2016, 12:17 PM

Leonthecat
04-26-2016, 12:17 PM
http://whsww2pd6.wikispaces.com/file/view/Copy-of-V-E-Day-May-8-19451.jpg/231398260/Copy-of-V-E-Day-May-8-19451.jpg

Leonthecat
04-26-2016, 12:18 PM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/66/23/6a/66236a0a9303c1ed010d0819fbdc1aec.jpg

Leonthecat
04-26-2016, 12:19 PM
http://ww2today.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Stars-and-stripes-Hitler-Dead.jpg

Thrasymachus
04-26-2016, 12:19 PM

You won a war with 20 countries against 3. Congrats.

You've lost every war to third world countries since.

Legion Troll
04-26-2016, 12:20 PM
He isn't a German himself, if Im reading him right. I think hes actually american.

For every German tank we made, the Americans could pump out another 100. Yes, and the Roman Empire is gone and we are here.

Think ssso?

Phantasmal
04-26-2016, 12:21 PM

You won a war with 20 countries against 3. Congrats.

You've lost every war to third world countries since.

We have?

Legion Troll
04-26-2016, 12:22 PM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/2c/a2/05/2ca205aea4dbeb6aca0046453653ecc1.jpg

Thrasymachus
04-26-2016, 12:24 PM
We have?

Afghanistan. Iraq. Vietnam. Your only success story was the Gulf conflict.

Leonthecat
04-26-2016, 12:24 PM
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/section/learning/general/onthisday/big/0502_big.gif

Legion Troll
04-26-2016, 12:27 PM
https://cdn.meme.am/instances2/500x/5496114.jpg

Minister of Truth
04-26-2016, 12:27 PM
"According to calculations by the US Army the results of the battles in WW2 were only possible, when the soldiers of the Wehrmacht – man for man and unit for unit – were 20 to 30 percent more effective than was the British and American forces they faced.

Extrapolating the individual soldiers against each other – and although the Wehrmacht was far lower in numbers – so the German troops that faced British and American troops under all combat conditions (for assaults with the usual factor of 1.0 – in the defense in carefully selected positions with view by a factor of 1.3 – in prepared defense positions 1.5 – in fortified defense positions by a factor of 1.6) cause approximately 50 percent higher losses than they suffer."

http://ww2-weapons.com/fighting-power-of-the-wehrmacht/

The RAF won without American Airmen in the fighting.

You're literally retarded and have no idea what you're talking about. America was a huge country that had just underwent industrial revolution. They could manufacture and produce huge quantities of ships, tanks, planes and weapons. For every German tank we made, the Americans could pump out another 100. German was getting bombed and embargoed and sanctioned by all their enemies. Their infrastructure was regularly under attack while America was far away, capable of producing as much as possible without reprisal.

No, it had not just happened. The 19th Century was well in the rearview mirror by 1941. It's your fault that the political and military landscape was comprised the way it was. If you hadn't been such a sucktastic race of people, perhaps you would have arranged the deck differently.

To honor a treaty. And you had been waging economic warfare on us for some time. All of the Allies, besides the U.S., had declared war on us first, except Poland.

You Krauts didn't have any honor, else you wouldn't have violated the Pact with Russia (and proceeded to get the crap kicked-out of you, which, again, goes back to you arranging everything in a shitty manner). You started the war when you invaded Poland, so the entry of all of the subsequent players is irrelevant after that point. And then you declared war on us, anyway.

Except that it took half of the world six years to beat Germany and Japan. Yes, and the Roman Empire is gone and we are here.

Not for long.

:evilnod:

Legion Troll
04-26-2016, 12:28 PM

How many wars has Germany won?

Minister of Truth
04-26-2016, 12:29 PM
We have?

Did he just concede that Doucheland is third world?

:megusta:

Leonthecat
04-26-2016, 12:31 PM
http://www.asfmtech.org/17pozas7859/files/2015/03/nazi-v-day-501-2hzart8.jpg

Leonthecat
04-26-2016, 12:32 PM
http://thebricspost.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Stalingrad.png

Phantasmal
04-26-2016, 12:37 PM

Aren't you an American citizen? If you aren't, why are you here if you hate America?

The USA won the wars that we engaged in in those countries, we did poorly in occupying the nations because we did not treat them as a country we conquered, we tried to help them rebuild, we never should have occupied those areas.

Vietnam ended in a treaty, we did not lose that war, either.

These types of wars are not really to be won or lost because unlike a war fought over one's own country you do not destroy your enemy and retake the homeland.

Legion Troll
04-26-2016, 12:39 PM
Poor Trashymucous.

USFREEDOM911
04-26-2016, 12:40 PM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_EUrFVu5VSyhxuvf5u8axgGc-LOxWa5BHjqX8Ya1cGCPlFhfW

Thrasymachus
04-26-2016, 12:42 PM
How many wars has Germany won?

Plenty. All the Frankish wars aside --

The conquest and Christianisation of Prussia by the Teutonic Knights: a Germanic order.

The Hussite War.

The squashing of the peasant's war.

The Spanish Succession.

Silesian Wars, and Seven Years' War.

Napoleonic Wars.

Otto Von Bismark unified Germany and beat Austria and France.

The Wars of Unification.

Don't be mad because your history sucks.

You won a revolutionary war, civil war, and world war one and two (both times you were duped by your politicians who ran on the election promise of: I won't go to war! But ended up doing so).

Stay fat, Ameriburgers.

Thrasymachus
04-26-2016, 12:43 PM
Aren't you an American citizen? If you aren't, why are you here if you hate America?

The USA won the wars that we engaged in in those countries, we did poorly in occupying the nations because we did not treat them as a country we conquered, we tried to help them rebuild, we never should have occupied those areas.

Vietnam ended in a treaty, we did not lose that war, either.

These types of wars are not really to be won or lost because unlike a war fought over one's own country you do not destroy your enemy and retake the homeland.

Pretty sure a failed invasion, and loss of all colonies, and a failure to meet your objective is a defeat.

Phantasmal
04-26-2016, 12:45 PM
Pretty sure a failed invasion, and loss of all colonies, and a failure to meet your objective is a defeat.

lol colonies?

Legion Troll
04-26-2016, 12:46 PM

The conquest and Christianisation of Prussia by the Teutonic Knights: a Germanic order.

The Hussite War.

The Spanish Succession.

Napoleonic Wars.

The Wars of Unification.

You won a revolutionary war, civil war, and world war one and two (both times you were duped by your politicians who ran on the election promise of: I won't go to war! But ended up doing so).

Stay fat, Ameriburgers.

We thrashed your puny nation twice, didn't we?

Tell me who defends Krautlandia from Russia now?

Leonthecat
04-26-2016, 12:46 PM

Pretty sure a dead fuhrer is too.

Phantasmal
04-26-2016, 12:48 PM

Weren't German forces with us in most of these campaigns? Are they a failure as well?

USFREEDOM911
04-26-2016, 12:50 PM
Just go to the 2:09 mark, or so. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysIsqzXZyN0

Thrasymachus
04-26-2016, 12:50 PM
lol colonies?

http://alphahistory.com/vietnam/french-colonialism-in-vietnam/

Why do you think America went into that shithole country to begin with?

Legion Troll
04-26-2016, 12:52 PM
Weren't German forces with us in most of these campaigns? Are they a failure as well?

Oops...I like the way Trashymucous declares that America had to have allies to defeat his Nazi heroes, but lists the Napoleonic Wars as a German victory...without a shred of embarrassment. :rofl2:

Phantasmal
04-26-2016, 12:54 PM
http://alphahistory.com/vietnam/french-colonialism-in-vietnam/

Why do you think America went into that shithole country to begin with?

We are now French?

Phantasmal
04-26-2016, 12:54 PM
Oops...I like the way Trashymucous declares that America had to have allies to defeat his Nazi heroes, but lists the Napoleonic Wars as a German victory...without a shred of embarrassment. :rofl2:

He also forgets that Afganistan and Iraq were NATO campaigns, if we lost, so did Germany.

Thrasymachus
04-26-2016, 12:58 PM
We are now French?

No, but you love the French dick. All you did was trade being a colony of England to becoming a colony of France.

Thrasymachus
04-26-2016, 12:59 PM
He also forgets that Afganistan and Iraq were NATO campaigns, if we lost, so did Germany.

NATO is just repainted U.S. hardware and American soldiers. You foot the bill and we reap the benefits. Who are the idiots?

Phantasmal
04-26-2016, 01:01 PM
NATO is just repainted U.S. hardware and American soldiers. You foot the bill and we reap the benefits. Who are the idiots?

Benefits, how are there benefits if we lost the wars? Why don't you live in Germany if you hate America?

Thrasymachus
04-26-2016, 01:09 PM
Benefits, how are there benefits if we lost the wars? Why don't you live in Germany if you hate America?

What makes you think that I don't?

1. You're 19 trillion in debt, while we continue to get wealthier.
2. You get a bad rap for pushing our agendas while we remain morally unscathed.
3. Sieg heil!

Legion Troll
04-26-2016, 01:10 PM
What makes you think that I don't?

Are you posting from Germany right now?

Thrasymachus
04-26-2016, 01:22 PM
Are you posting from Germany right now?

Are you sucking dick right now, faggot?

Legion Troll
04-26-2016, 01:29 PM
Are you sucking dick right now, faggot?

So you won't admit that you're not posting from Germany right now?

How about posting something in German in the next 30 seconds, so I know you didn't copy and paste it?

I'll understand if you won't.

Stelakh
04-26-2016, 01:39 PM
'It's common sense' is a fallacy. Find me a source.

Germany. Go set foot in it. Ask around.

Only 2% of Americans...

You can't imagine how wholly unconcerned I am about what people did 150 years ago, seeing as they're all dead. What they did is not what I have done. It is a dark mark on our past, but it does not need to be our present or future, nor should it be.

What about the rampant racism of Israel against blacks and the documented war crimes against the Palestinians and their neighbors?

See above.

Summer of 1954...

I don't care. Nobody cares. Those issues also belong in the past, which is apparently where you live.

This is today, where people should deal with each other as individuals, and not try to paint ever single member of a group with the same brush. I deal with you as an individual. Granted, I am already dealing with you as if you are an individual piece of filth who should get down on his knees and thank god that I am deigning to speak to him, but I'm feeling magnanimous today.

Only white people need to be tolerant, diverse and feel guilty for their 'alleged' crimes.

Ohhhhhh. You're one of the Poor, Poor, Pitiful Me martyrs, are you? You think you should feel guilty for the crimes someone else committed hundreds or thousands of years ago? You should get out in the fresh air, more.

While Jews shouldn't feel guilty about their crucifixion of Christ...

...because the Romans crucified Jesus-the-Not-Messiah.

and their well documented history of usery and thievery from non-Jewish countries that the Talmud professes is their prerogative and moral obligation to take from the goyim.

Which the goyim Republicans seem quite happy about, so long as outrageous interest rates are targeted at the poor. But at least they're not racist about it. They don't care about the color of the skin or the religion of the person they're bilking. Isn't that nice?

Blacks won the lottery by getting taken to a civilized country in exchange for some chores. They're welcome to go back to Africa where they can eat rats and dodge Boko Haram suicide bombers. I'll pay for their ticket.

Hey, if your'e not happy with the fact that we're not Nazis here, why don't you go bac... oh, wait. You can't. Because that kind of thing was dealt with in the last century, and lo! It leaves just laughable fringe idiots like yourself.

When the Jews took slaves, they castrated them

I don't suppose you'd be interested in being a slave any time soon?

You're still waiting for your messiah that will never come because you killed him, kike.

Did I? I wish someone had told me. I mean, you'd think I'd remember if I'd killed someone instead of the Romans doing it.

Every last one of you will be exterminated.

Not today, and not by you.

The only reason you're still here is the good graces and generosity of the Christians.

The ones we commit usury on and kill, according to you? That's a good wheeze.

Our patience has its limits.

Just like your intelligence.

One day we'll shut your dirty lying Jewish mouths.

But first, get the door, Jeeves. And dust off that tuxedo I paid for. We don't keep you around so you can look slouch.

Oy gevalt. This weak little Jew boy wants to run his mouth. It's another shoah!

You would certainly think so.

Keep spouting your fallacies. You're a surprisingly unlearned Jew. Saying I'm wrong doesn't make me so.

No. You being wrong makes you wrong.

Just makes you a loser who can't prove an 'idiot' wrong.

We at least agree on one thing. You're an idiot.

Your end is coming.

Bring it.

Thrasymachus
04-26-2016, 01:50 PM
I'm done with you. You refuse to post any sources to back up your claims while you spout fallacies as evidence.

https://corkskeptics.org/2011/05/03/the-common-sense-fallacy/

Funny that you claim 'the past is the past' about war crimes your people are still committing daily.

You Jewish parasites have zero conscience and are going to be wiped off of the face of the earth. God willing.

Fringe elements that are on the rise judging by the support for nationalist candidates all around the world. The natural always beats the unnatural.

Keep amassing your Jew gold in a nice big pot for me so I can come and take it.

The pendulum has been drawn so far in one direction it's going to bound back. Hard. And The Chosen people will pay for their crimes.

http://i.picpar.com/U3Ob.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLx2NCp9_jE

Stelakh
04-26-2016, 02:23 PM
I'm done with you.

Awww. And we were just getting to know each other. I for the Jew that keeps kicking your ass, and you for the idiot I keep laughing at.

But let's run with the proofs, shall we?

There's the Holocaust Memorial in Berlin that had official support from the German Parliament and Chancellory.

Angela Merkel's spokesman, Steffen Ceibert said,

All Germans know the history of the murderous race mania of the Nazis that led to the break with civilization that was the Holocaust.

This is taught in German schools for good reason, it must never be forgotten. And I see no reason to change our view of history in any way. We know that responsibility for this crime against humanity is German and very much our own.

Former German Chancellor Gerard Schröeder said:

The evil of the Nazi ideology did not come out of nowhere. The brutalisation of thought and the lack of moral inhibitions had a history. One thing is clear: The Nazi ideology was willed by people and carried out by people.

When the President of Iran denied the Holocaust, the entirety of German government smacked him down and acknowledged that it had happened, and that it was a German happening.

Funny that you claim 'the past is the past' about war crimes your people are still committing daily.

They're not my people, shmendrik. And, yet again, I do not commit war crimes.

You can't seem to separate individuals from world populations. I live in America, not Israel. I do not attack Palestinians, although I've dated a few Palestinian women.

You Jewish parasites have zero conscience and are going to be wiped off of the face of the earth. God willing.

You keep saying this, and yet I'm still here, one of God's Chosen People, toying with you solely because you are entertainment on a slow day in the office.

Fringe elements that are on the rise judging by the support for nationalist candidates all around the world. The natural always beats the unnatural.

Keep amassing your Jew gold in a nice big pot for me so I can come and take it.

I'll keep amassing the gold, but I won't keep it in a pot. I'll keep it in our nice Jew banks. And again, if you want to try to take it? Bring it, schmuck.

The pendulum has been drawn so far in one direction it's going to bound back. Hard. And The Chosen people will pay for their crimes.

Hitler tried that once. It worked out well for him, didn't it? Oh, wait. No, it didn't. Well, maybe except for that one time when Göring put on his Geisha outfit and blew him.

Minister of Truth
04-26-2016, 03:42 PM

The Hussite War.

The Spanish Succession.

Napoleonic Wars.

The Wars of Unification.

Stay fat, Ameriburgers.

Frankish wars obviously do not count, as those are French victories (yes, they used to be formidable).
Prussia getting conquered doesn't count as a victory.
Protestant wars, such as the Peasants Revolt, obviously don't count. We're talking about German Lutherans here!
Seven Years War was a British victory.

I'm tempted to give you the Spanish Succession victory, but anything pre-unification is like America proclaiming victory in British victories such as the Seven Years War (even though we started that war, ourselves). So, basically, you have the Franco-Prussian War.

:hand:

USFREEDOM911
04-26-2016, 05:20 PM
Translation of all of my posts.
http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/default/files/styles/image_content_width/hash/cf/8c/cf8c8430162d762686f68d8226bebb1b.jpg?itok=VJgViq2q

ftfy

Thrasymachus
04-26-2016, 10:14 PM
Frankish wars obviously do not count, as those are French victories (yes, they used to be formidable).

The Franks were Germans.

Frank, member of a Germanic-speaking people who invaded the western Roman Empire in the 5th century. Dominating present-day northern France, Belgium, and western Germany, the Franks established the most powerful Christian kingdom of early medieval western Europe.

Prussia getting conquered doesn't count as a victory.

Why is that?

Protestant wars, such as the Peasants Revolt, obviously don't count. We're talking about German Lutherans here!

So the Civil War doesn't count?

Seven Years War was a British victory.

It ushered Prussia in as a new world superpower.

I'm tempted to give you the Spanish Succession victory, but anything pre-unification is like America proclaiming victory in British victories such as the Seven Years War (even though we started that war, ourselves). So, basically, you have the Franco-Prussian War.

That's an awful analogy. The same culture of people that have lived in the same geographic area is like a colony halfway across the world taking credit for Britain's victories? Very weak.

You're basically claiming that any wars that America were in before it formed the remaining states don't count.

Minister of Truth
04-27-2016, 12:25 AM
It's no more weak than the culture and character of the German people itself. Despite its name, the Civil War was fought by two countries, and America won.

Thrasymachus
04-27-2016, 01:25 AM
It's no more weak than the culture and character of the German people itself. Despite its name, the Civil War was fought by two countries, and America won.

The Confederacy was a country recognized by who? Get out with that crap. You're full of it.

iolo
04-27-2016, 06:44 AM
I think it is a great pity that Stelakh mixes up a denunciation of Hitler with a defence of 'Israel', since the latter accepts most of the former's ideas on 'race' and similar bullying drivel, and is deeply perverting people's image of this hugely talented and inventive people with its long tradition of decency and humanity!

Stelakh
04-27-2016, 07:27 AM
I think it is a great pity that Stelakh mixes up a denunciation of Hitler with a defence of 'Israel', since the latter accepts most of the former's ideas on 'race' and similar bullying drivel, and is deeply perverting people's image of this hugely talented and inventive people with its long tradition of decency and humanity!

Did I mix up the two? Certainly not. I made no comment in that regard.

I quoted what was stated by a former Chancellor and the current Chancellor's spokesman. In both cases, whether a defense of Israel or not, they acknowledged and accepted German responsibility for the Holocaust, which was the point in the first place.

I stated rather clearly, when it comes to Israel, that "those are not my people."

You may find, iolo, if you peruse the comments I have made on this forum, that I advocate equality and disdain violence, death and the celebration thereof.

As such, I certainly condemn the actions of both Israel and the Palestinians in this never-ending conflict between both parties. Neither is willing to sit down and hammer out an understanding that they are all simply human beings who should, if we are such an intelligent species, be capable of living not just next to but among one another without the rampant violence and war crimes that both sides have engaged in for so long.

Thrasymachus
04-27-2016, 01:54 PM
As such, I certainly condemn the actions of both Israel and the Palestinians in this never-ending conflict between both parties. Neither is willing to sit down and hammer out an understanding that they are all simply human beings who should, if we are such an intelligent species, be capable of living not just next to but among one another without the rampant violence and war crimes that both sides have engaged in for so long.

Yeah. Condemn the poor Palestinians for having their lands taken, being forced into vans and removed at gunpoint from their homes and forced to sign papers to sell their lands.

Israel has started every war they've been in since the 50's and the wars before that, that they didn't start, were caused by their neighbors coming to try and defend the Palestinians.

They refuse to give Palestinians living in Israel any sort of international recognition and refuse them citizenship or a right to vote in the country they are forced to be a part of. They are a conquered and enslaved people that live in fear of missiles hitting them everyday or Isreali soldiers coming in and hauling them or their families off.

Yet the great Humanitarians tell us it's not okay for them to want basic human rights? To fight for that after so many years under oppression and hopelessness?

If you treat people like rabid dogs, they will behave like rabid dogs and bite you. They dehumanize the Palestinians.

Every last Jew needs to be rounded up and shot. No more mercy. No more forgiveness. Hitler was too soft on them, and didn't want to kill them.

He should've gassed them all because they lied about it anyway.

It is a genocidal war. They want to pretend that they want Palestine to become a state, while never making any sort of peace, and continuing to slowly seize up their land and pack it full of as many Jews as they can until Israel becomes synonymous with Jews.

Not to mention there long history of war crimes, false flags, and the fact that Ariel Sharon, their former Prime Minister was a wanted serial killer and war criminal by the international community but because Israel has no extradition treaty and signed no agreements on nukes which they gained illegally (the rogue nuclear state that we feared happening in the Middle East), we allow them to do whatever they want without even a sanction against them. Ever.

"For while the Zionists try to make the rest of the world believe that the national consciousness of the Jew finds its satisfaction in the creation of a Palestinian state, the Jews again slyly dupe the dumb Goyim. It doesn't even enter their heads to build up a Jewish state in Palestine for the purpose of living there; all they want is a central organization for their international world swindle, endowed with its own sovereign rights and removed from the intervention of other states: a haven for convicted scoundrels and a university for budding crooks." ~ Adolf Hitler

iolo
04-28-2016, 05:30 AM
Shelakh -

'Quote Originally Posted by Thrasymachus View Post

Only 2% of Americans...
You can't imagine how wholly unconcerned I am about what people did 150 years ago, seeing as they're all dead. What they did is not what I have done. It is a dark mark on our past, but it does not need to be our present or future, nor should it be.

Quote Originally Posted by Thrasymachus View Post

What about the rampant racism of Israel against blacks and the documented war crimes against the Palestinians and their neighbors?
See above.

Quote Originally Posted by Thrasymachus View Post

Summer of 1954...
I don't care. Nobody cares. Those issues also belong in the past, which is apparently where you live.

This is today, where people should deal with each other as individuals, and not try to paint ever single member of a group with the same brush. I deal with you as an individual. Granted, I am already dealing with you as if you are an individual piece of filth who should get down on his knees and thank god that I am deigning to speak to him, but I'm feeling magnanimous today.'

Since the original quotations are missed out, despite all my efforts, I can't fully show what I mean, but you equated slavery back in the past with current war-crimes against the Palestinians by the Occupation, saying they didn't matter.

Legion Troll
04-28-2016, 05:37 AM
Since the original quotations are missed out, despite all my efforts, I can't fully show what I mean, but you equated slavery back in the past with current war-crimes against the Palestinians by the Occupation.

Do you know what you mean?

Stelakh
04-28-2016, 09:29 AM
StelakhSince the original quotations are missed out, despite all my efforts, I can't fully show what I mean, but you equated slavery back in the past with current war-crimes against the Palestinians by the Occupation, saying they didn't matter.[/QUOTE]

No, I didn't. I referenced with specificity what I was talking about. "150 years ago..." and " In 1954..."

I did, however, state categorically that I disdain the war crimes perpetrated by both the Israelis AND the Palestinians (the UN comments that both sides may have committed war crimes).

iolo
04-29-2016, 05:13 AM
Since the original quotations are missed out, despite all my efforts, I can't fully show what I mean, but you equated slavery back in the past with current war-crimes against the Palestinians by the Occupation, saying they didn't matter.

No, I didn't. I referenced with specificity what I was talking about. "150 years ago..." and " In 1954..."

I did, however, state categorically that I disdain the war crimes perpetrated by both the Israelis AND the Palestinians (the UN comments that both sides may have committed war crimes).[/QUOTE]

To a degree, fair enough, but how can the Palestinians possibly commit war crimes? In fighting Nazi occupation anything is permissible for a Resistance denied a State. And 1954 is not exactly the Bronze Age, is it? Nazi war criminals can still be brought to trial for what they did then.

Stelakh
04-29-2016, 06:49 AM

I did, however, state categorically that I disdain the war crimes perpetrated by both the Israelis AND the Palestinians (the UN comments that both sides may have committed war crimes).

To a degree, fair enough, but how can the Palestinians possibly commit war crimes? In fighting Nazi occupation anything is permissible for a Resistance denied a State. And 1954 is not exactly the Bronze Age, is it? Nazi war criminals can still be brought to trial for what they did then.[/QUOTE]

Hamas and other Palestinian factions have used "indiscriminate rockets and mortar fire" and murdered Palestinians who were suspected to have collaborated with the Israelis.

The UN report states that, “The use of rockets in the possession of Palestinian armed groups, indiscriminate in nature, and any targeted mortar attack against civilians constitute violations of international humanitarian law, in particular of the fundamental principle of distinction."

It levels the possibility of war crimes charges against both Israel and Palestine.

iolo
04-29-2016, 06:59 AM
To a degree, fair enough, but how can the Palestinians possibly commit war crimes? In fighting Nazi occupation anything is permissible for a Resistance denied a State. And 1954 is not exactly the Bronze Age, is it? Nazi war criminals can still be brought to trial for what they did then.

Hamas and other Palestinian factions have used "indiscriminate rockets and mortar fire" and murdered Palestinians who were suspected to have collaborated with the Israelis.

The UN report states that, “The use of rockets in the possession of Palestinian armed groups, indiscriminate in nature, and any targeted mortar attack against civilians constitute violations of international humanitarian law, in particular of the fundamental principle of distinction."

It levels the possibility of war crimes charges against both Israel and Palestine.[/QUOTE]

Only persons fighting for states can commit war crimes surely? If undefined Resistance forces can go to war, governments like that of the US can lock up anybody at will, and we end up with concentration camps like Guantanamo. We all know who controls the UN, surely?

Stelakh
04-29-2016, 11:02 AM
Only persons fighting for states can commit war crimes surely? If undefined Resistance forces can go to war, governments like that of the US can lock up anybody at will, and we end up with concentration camps like Guantanamo. We all know who controls the UN, surely?

You would need to take that up with the United Nations. The designation of 'war crimes' is theirs.

Either way, both sides engage in killing each other, and that is why I reference both sides. Neither are innocent and free of blood.

iolo
04-30-2016, 07:35 AM
You would need to take that up with the United Nations. The designation of 'war crimes' is theirs.

Either way, both sides engage in killing each other, and that is why I reference both sides. Neither are innocent and free of blood.

Those who attack and colonise other countries have no rights, anywhere, ever.

Legion Troll
04-30-2016, 08:17 AM
Those who attack and colonise other countries have no rights, anywhere, ever.

Thus Britain is condemned for all time.