PDA

View Full Version : Democrats confirm Mukasey

Beefy
11-09-2007, 03:54 AM
I know this touches on my thread last night, but not here it is, in its fruition.

The Democrats can pander to their constituents, sell their sorry assed souls to get votes by claiming to have some sort of moral high ground with regard to the turmoil and sickness that this administration has led this country to, sell all the snake oil they want. But when it comes down to excercising their power, they are nothing more than cogs in the same wheel that they claim to rail against.

Fuck the Democrats. Soulless cocksucking pussies, they confirmed Mukasey.

I have to wonder, what was the point of all the pointed questioning? Why did they even bother to grill this guy? Why not just rubber stamp anyone the retard in chief puts up? All the bullshit questions, all the phony outrage, all the fist waving and table slamming was all nothing more that bullshit. They confirm him anyway.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/11/08/mukasey/index.html

Its not that long a road to hell afterall.

Diuretic
11-09-2007, 04:19 AM
Weak bastards. Business as usual when Bush leaves I suppose.

uscitizen
11-09-2007, 08:03 AM
Yep weakassed Dems, but do not forget that some Republicans must have voted as well.

OrnotBitwise
11-09-2007, 10:45 AM
Beefy's right, as usual, but I remain confused about one thing.

Fuck the Democrats. Soulless cocksucking pussies, they confirmed Mukasey.
What the hell've y'all got against pussies, anyway? There's almost nothing in this world better than a nice pussy.

The Democrats aren't good enough to be pussies, cocksucking or otherwise.