PDA

View Full Version : I'm High

Beefy
11-08-2007, 01:36 AM
So, Here's some people I like:

Darla. Very fuckin funny, very smart, very convicted, supremely hot, fun personality, I'd so do her.

Grind. Way smart young dude. Gets poker. Kind of reminds me of what its like to be in my early 20's.

Damocles. Homeslice is the man. Fair, honest, kick back and thirsty. What more is there?

LadyT. Funny, cool, hot. Doesn't let any pompous teste take a thing away.

Dano. Very thoughtful, convicted and not afraid of or concerned with anything or any opinion. Can blame everything from global warming to volcanoes on liberals.

Watermark. Misunderstood but very witty and wise beyond his years. Uninhibited, creative, the kind of guy who when I see his name near a post, I want to read it.

Warren. Same name as my uncle who looked very, very old. Started a picture threas with a picture that should have also said 41 cents.

Cypress. Smart, ideologous and decent.

Ornot. Digs the sciences, knows philosophical shit that I've never heard of, and thought provoking. I don't think I've looked up more words and ideas on the internet due to any other poster.

Anyold. Coolest head on the board.

Agnosticus. Fattest head on the board.

Azzhat. Fattest head in the clouds.

Maybe more to come. I'm fuckin' hungry and I have some Johnsonville brats on the grill.

Cancel7
11-08-2007, 06:25 AM
Lay down Beefy, I think I love you!

Oh wait, that's inappropriate.

Good morning Beefy, how sweet of you to say so.

How is that?

LadyT
11-08-2007, 08:28 AM
Hey, Damo........it looks like Beefy is winning over Darla..........are you going to stand for that?

evince
11-08-2007, 08:33 AM
He is one bad boy Romeo aint he?

There are many people on this site who it would be fun to kick back and throw back a pint or two with.

It really is my favorite site personality wise.

Damocles
11-08-2007, 09:50 AM
Hey, Damo........it looks like Beefy is winning over Darla..........are you going to stand for that?
As I said before, there is little one can do against the "hotness" of Beefy.

LadyT
11-08-2007, 09:52 AM
As I said before, there is little one can do against the "hotness" of Beefy.

Wow. So are you officially punking out?

Damocles
11-08-2007, 09:53 AM
Wow. So are you officially punking out?
It appears that way, doesn't it?

LadyT
11-08-2007, 09:56 AM
It appears that way, doesn't it?

I don't know Damo. I'm starting to think your love for Darla wasn't as true. I saw your picture, you can definitely contend with the hotness of beefy. I'm suprised that you're giving up so soon.

Damocles
11-08-2007, 09:58 AM
I don't know Damo. I'm starting to think your love for Darla wasn't as true. I saw your picture, you can definitely contend with the hotness of beefy. I'm suprised that you're giving up so soon.
Awww... Thanks.

Cancel7
11-08-2007, 10:04 AM

Tiana I want to see what you look like. And don’t go try passing Halle Berry pictures off again…I fell for that twice, I don’t think you’ll get me three times…though, you never know.

LadyT
11-08-2007, 10:09 AM
Tiana I want to see what you look like. And don’t go try passing Halle Berry pictures off again…I fell for that twice, I don’t think you’ll get me three times…though, you never know.

I'll send you a pm when I get home.

And lets be clear, once I do I want you to know that I'm straight. I'm not going down that road again. Ok Darla?

Damocles
11-08-2007, 10:12 AM

And lets be clear, once I do I want you to know that I'm straight. I'm not going down that road again. Ok Darla?
CC me, LadyT.

LadyT
11-08-2007, 10:14 AM
CC me, LadyT.

will do.

{searches for Halle Berry pictures}

Damocles
11-08-2007, 10:16 AM
will do.

{searches for Halle Berry pictures}
I won't be fooled. I was the one that called you out on that last time.

:D

Halle is definitely a Goddess though.

Topspin
11-08-2007, 10:17 AM
again!!!
ladyt is hot

LadyT
11-08-2007, 10:18 AM
I won't be fooled. I was the one that called you out on that last time.

Halle is definitely a Goddess though.

That was one of the funniest threads. I'm going to do dig it up.

LadyT
11-08-2007, 10:21 AM
http://www.fullpolitics.com/viewthread.php?tid=20026#pid464274

Cancel7
11-08-2007, 10:26 AM

Ok cool! I will send you a pm when I get home too, with a link to my pictures. Wait until you see me before you decide for sure about being 100% straight. At least give me a shot at it. Why do you have to be so cold?

LadyT
11-08-2007, 10:28 AM
Ok cool! I will send you a pm when I get home too, with a link to my pictures. Wait until you see me before you decide for sure about being 100% straight. At least give me a shot at it. Why do you have to be so cold?

jeez......alright!

Cancel7
11-08-2007, 10:43 AM
jeez......alright!

:bleh:

uscitizen
11-08-2007, 11:03 AM

OrnotBitwise
11-08-2007, 11:14 AM
http://www.websmileys.com/sm/evil/teu87.gif

LadyT
11-08-2007, 12:32 PM
:bleh:

hahahah! :D

Beefy
11-08-2007, 02:21 PM

Can I get a cc too? I can only vaguely remember your picture from match. I do remember well, however, what you said your best feature was. :D

LadyT
11-08-2007, 02:30 PM
oye vey.

Damocles
11-08-2007, 02:31 PM
oye vey.
:D. LadyT had almost forgotten where some of us saw the picture and know she is hot.

Beefy
11-08-2007, 02:35 PM
:D. LadyT had almost forgotten where some of us saw the picture and know she is hot.

Yep. Us men remember a lot of stuff in that department, but very little in others.