PDA

View Full Version : Noahide Goy Logic

Blackwater Lunchbreak
11-07-2007, 05:45 AM
Wow, the jews have really been a force in attacking white supremacism. For their reward they will be allowed to be supremacists themselves.

uscitizen
11-07-2007, 07:32 AM
And we have become more like terrorists while "fighting" them. A common human failing.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
11-07-2007, 08:31 AM
And we have become more like terrorists while "fighting" them. A common human failing.

Fighting whom? Speak for yourself, failure.

Damocles
11-07-2007, 09:06 AM
Shaddup. Goy.

Diuretic
11-07-2007, 10:09 PM
If you can read this, thank a Jew.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
11-08-2007, 03:31 AM
If you can read this, thank a Jew.

Why?

Diuretic
11-08-2007, 04:04 AM
Why?

You can read a computer screen because of the triumph of western culture. The Jews invented western culture.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
11-08-2007, 04:15 AM
You can read a computer screen because of the triumph of western culture. The Jews invented western culture.

No they didn't. Jews were theocratic tribalists, just like their co-semites, the muslim theocratic tribalists. They have a strong tradition of debate and discussion, but they're ultimately morally depraved racial supremacists, according to doctrine. In asmuch as a jew rejects the talmud, he is a good human being.

Diuretic
11-08-2007, 04:21 AM
No problems we'll agree to disagree then.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
11-08-2007, 04:24 AM
No problems we'll agree to disagree then.

This is not a matter of favorite color, bubbula. The jews are simply not responsible for the western world. In fact, they've made it their goal to destroy western culture and return the world to stratified fascistic theocracy.

Diuretic
11-08-2007, 04:29 AM
This is not a matter of favorite color, bubbula. The jews are simply not responsible for the western world. In fact, they've made it their goal to destroy western culture and return the world to stratified fascistic theocracy.

If we trade lists of facts there will be eyes glazing over even as they approach this thread. Anyway, let's keep it in context. I said, the Jews invented western culture. I didn't comment on what they are allegedly doing to it now. Not that I agree with that assertion either but that's just opinion v opinion and in the long run opinion v opinion becomes a boring pissing match.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
11-08-2007, 04:30 AM
If we trade lists of facts there will be eyes glazing over even as they approach this thread. Anyway, let's keep it in context. I said, the Jews invented western culture. I didn't comment on what they are allegedly doing to it now. Not that I agree with that assertion either but that's just opinion v opinion and in the long run opinion v opinion becomes a boring pissing match.

I can bring a list of cultural innovation of non jews too. You wanna go first? Let's piss. Put or shut up.

Diuretic
11-08-2007, 04:33 AM
I can bring a list of cultural innovation of non jews too. You wanna go first? Let's piss. Put or shut up.

I'm not talking about "cultural innovations". It's much broader than who invented the toothbrush. I said Jews invented western culture, what those who existed in that culture chose to do with it when they were bequeathed it is another discussion.

Lists. Playground squabble.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
11-08-2007, 04:38 AM
I'm not talking about "cultural innovations". It's much broader than who invented the toothbrush. I said Jews invented western culture, what those who existed in that culture chose to do with it when they were bequeathed it is another discussion.

Lists. Playground squabble.

What are you talking about then exactly?

I reiterate, jews did not "invent western culture". Mostly they've been marginalized for their shitty attitude and their book of hate. They've managed to bribe a lot of people with their fiat currency system they foisted on the world through corrupt goyim, and have rewritten history to aggrandize themselves.

We'll be waiting for your Jewish Supremacist propaganda, if you ever get the nads to BRING IT. I want my eyes to glaze over with the unique accomplishments of the jews for which the nations of the world owe them their worship.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
11-08-2007, 04:39 AM
Diuretic is a jew. I mean, look at that Vitchy hat he's wearing on the other board.

Diuretic
11-08-2007, 05:51 AM
Actually I'm not a Jew. I was baptised Catholic but I've been lapsed for many, many years. I have no religious beliefs and I treat all religions the same way. They're interesting social and cutural artifacts and I like learning about them.

I'm not interested in anyone's propaganda. I'm just stating a historical fact. Jews invented western culture.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
11-08-2007, 05:58 AM
Actually I'm not a Jew. I was baptised Catholic but I've been lapsed for many, many years. I have no religious beliefs and I treat all religions the same way. They're interesting social and cutural artifacts and I like learning about them.

I'm not interested in anyone's propaganda. I'm just stating a historical fact. Jews invented western culture.

Got a link for this historical fact?

Blackwater Lunchbreak
11-08-2007, 06:25 AM
Thank you, Diuretic, you're a perfect case study in Noahide Goy logic.

Diuretic
11-08-2007, 04:39 PM
Got a link for this historical fact?

No, but I'll provide an argument soon enough.

Diuretic
11-08-2007, 04:41 PM
Thank you, Diuretic, you're a perfect case study in Noahide Goy logic.

Is it possible for you to post without being spiteful? It's much more interesting to read a response that stimulates thinking than just a one-line throwaway insult. But if all you have is personal spite then I'll bear that in mind when I respond to you.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
11-08-2007, 04:58 PM
Is it possible for you to post without being spiteful? It's much more interesting to read a response that stimulates thinking than just a one-line throwaway insult. But if all you have is personal spite then I'll bear that in mind when I respond to you.

Get bent, dickface. I've trounced your arguments all to hell. Stop playing hurt little victim like Kathianne.

Diuretic
11-08-2007, 05:01 PM
Get bent, dickface. I've trounced your arguments all to hell. Stop playing hurt little victim like Kathianne.

You've trounced nothing because you haven't heard my arguments yet. You need to work on that attention span deficit. As for playing victim, wrong yet again. What I am doing is pointing out that you can't post without spite. That suggests to me that you have a serious personality disorder. When you're getting your attention span checked you might want to bring that up. Narcissistic personality I'd think, but I'd need a bit more information of course. In the meantime you can wait until I'm ready to present my argument, then you can try to trounce it, that would be welcome, far more welcome than insults and premature announcement of victory, no "Mission Accomplished" banner for you, you haven't won anything yet.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
11-08-2007, 05:04 PM
You've trounced nothing because you haven't heard my arguments yet. You need to work on that attention span deficit. As for playing victim, wrong yet again. What I am doing is pointing out that you can't post without spite. That suggests to me that you have a serious personality disorder. When you're getting your attention span checked you might want to bring that up. Narcissistic personality I'd think, but I'd need a bit more information of course. In the meantime you can wait until I'm ready to present my argument, then you can try to trounce it, that would be welcome, far more welcome than insults and premature announcement of victory, no "Mission Accomplished" banner for you, you haven't won anything yet.

So where is that link to the fact that "Jews Invented Western Culture"? Pony up, you defeated piece of trash.

Dilloduck
11-08-2007, 05:27 PM

Wow--were they the cowboys or the Indians?

Diuretic
11-08-2007, 06:15 PM
So where is that link to the fact that "Jews Invented Western Culture"? Pony up, you defeated piece of trash.

Attention span problems again? And comprehension problems? And personality problems? You really are a mess aren't you?

I didn't mention a link.

Now go back, re-read it and pause before you launch your next spray.

Diuretic
11-08-2007, 06:16 PM
Wow--were they the cowboys or the Indians?

Dillo, if you can tell me who Duncan Renaldo was and who Leo Carillo was I'll tell you all about cowboys and Indians. But do that bit of homework first. It'll make sense when I tell you all about how the west was won :D

Diuretic
11-08-2007, 06:17 PM
Duplicate.

Diuretic
11-09-2007, 04:31 AM
Right, I've had a think. It's definitely monotheism that's the key. i'll stand corrected of course but I'm pretty sure the Jews invented monotheism. I reckon that has to be a key in this discussion. I reckon that the Jews invention of a one true God (G-d) is the key to the advancement of western culture.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
11-09-2007, 05:27 AM
Right, I've had a think. It's definitely monotheism that's the key. i'll stand corrected of course but I'm pretty sure the Jews invented monotheism. I reckon that has to be a key in this discussion. I reckon that the Jews invention of a one true God (G-d) is the key to the advancement of western culture.

They didn't.

Even if they had, that wouldn't be enough to give them credit for the entire western culture, you human dunce cap.

Diuretic
11-09-2007, 05:42 AM
They didn't.

Even if they had, that wouldn't be enough to give them credit for the entire western culture, you human dunce cap.

"Human dunce cap" :D That's very good!

I'm only just starting out though. I'm now thinking about monotheism as against polytheism. I'm going to look for any evidence of polytheist cultures providing the basis for western culture. Now I know Abraham preceded Aristotle but Aristotle (who I don't think was sucked in by the polytheism of the ancient Greeks in any case) gave us the basis for our thinking. I'm going to have to dig around and see if I can find any evidence of similar thought - sort of like Aristotle's naturalism/objectivism - in Hebrew thought.

Bear with me. You'll get your chance to meet the argument head on soon. Meanwhile keep yapping from the sideliness puppy, it's funny :D

Blackwater Lunchbreak
11-09-2007, 05:49 AM
"Human dunce cap" :D That's very good!

I'm only just starting out though. I'm now thinking about monotheism as against polytheism. I'm going to look for any evidence of polytheist cultures providing the basis for western culture. Now I know Abraham preceded Aristotle but Aristotle (who I don't think was sucked in by the polytheism of the ancient Greeks in any case) gave us the basis for our thinking. I'm going to have to dig around and see if I can find any evidence of similar thought - sort of like Aristotle's naturalism/objectivism - in Hebrew thought.

Bear with me. You'll get your chance to meet the argument head on soon. Meanwhile keep yapping from the sideliness puppy, it's funny :D

THere is no ONE BASIS for western culture. That's why you're doomed to failure with your Judeo-Supremacist Hypothesis.

Diuretic
11-09-2007, 06:14 AM
THere is no ONE BASIS for western culture. That's why you're doomed to failure with your Judeo-Supremacist Hypothesis.

This reminds me of that great cartoon a few years ago, when that idiot Reagan was blaming trees for pollution. Behind the Great Dork at he podium was a tree (Douglas Fir from memory) and it was leaning out from behind the Old Faker and hanging from the branches was a sign, "Stop Me Before I Kill Again!". It was great, particulary as the cartoonist caught Reagan's really dopey look, the stupid smirk, the twinkling eyes that were vacant and only twinkled because someone shot some vaseline into them before the pic was taken.

So - stop me before I get it wrong.

Oh and if you think I'm running a Judeo-Supremacist Hypothesis then you're on the wrong track. I'm not starting with a conclusion and trying to prove it. I'm thinking as I go along. You might like to try it, in your case it would be a first but it's old hat rather than Arse Hat.

Anyway, keep going grasshopper. This could be your greatest learning experience :D

Blackwater Lunchbreak
11-09-2007, 06:35 AM
This reminds me of that great cartoon a few years ago, when that idiot Reagan was blaming trees for pollution. Behind the Great Dork at he podium was a tree (Douglas Fir from memory) and it was leaning out from behind the Old Faker and hanging from the branches was a sign, "Stop Me Before I Kill Again!". It was great, particulary as the cartoonist caught Reagan's really dopey look, the stupid smirk, the twinkling eyes that were vacant and only twinkled because someone shot some vaseline into them before the pic was taken.

So - stop me before I get it wrong.

Oh and if you think I'm running a Judeo-Supremacist Hypothesis then you're on the wrong track. I'm not starting with a conclusion and trying to prove it. I'm thinking as I go along. You might like to try it, in your case it would be a first but it's old hat rather than Arse Hat.

Anyway, keep going grasshopper. This could be your greatest learning experience :D

But you are starting with a conclusion and trying to prove it. What's funny about you is you obviously recognize your own idiocy, yet just insist it isn't there.

Thanks for the irrelevant crap about reagan. It didn't help your case either.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
11-09-2007, 11:47 AM
Could this mofo feel the sting of my pimpslap any harder? This thread is great.

uscitizen
11-09-2007, 11:52 AM
I thought Europe got most of it's knowledge back from the Muslims that had occupied Spain and such after the dark ages....
??

Blackwater Lunchbreak
11-09-2007, 12:31 PM
I thought Europe got most of it's knowledge back from the Muslims that had occupied Spain and such after the dark ages....
??

Alas, nor is that "inventing western culture"

Diuretic
11-09-2007, 04:23 PM
Could this mofo feel the sting of my pimpslap any harder? This thread is great.

It's fun. I quite enjoy your self-delusion, I shouldn't, I really shouldn't but I just can't help it. But I'm honest, the moment you lay a glove on me, I'll admit. But I'm still waiting. You see grasshopper, you have blood in your eye when you see the nick "Diuretic" and your brain ceases to function properly, being flushed with hatred. Then you post rubbish.

If you're going to be a lawyer you need to know a few things. Keep calm. Don't let your opponent antagonise you or you will pay for it. If you're going to actually go to court to work rather than push paper around in an overheated office, remember that piece of advice.

And don't lose your temper. Juries hate it when a lawyer loses their temper and begins to badger a witness under cross-examination.

Be understated. Rhetorical flourishes look fine in a tv courtrdoom drama but in a court with a real jury it makes them want to puke so keep it understated.

Pay attention to detail. Peruse, don't read. You must pay attention to detail as a lawyer, it will be the one little thing that you miss that will bring you undone in your lawyering.

There, no need to thank me, just benefit from my experience. Experience is something you don't yet have, but that's not your fault, it's just chronology at work. You have much youthful arrogance but that'll disappear as you mature and gain life experience. You can have a good career.

If you get your head our of your arse right now :D

Diuretic
11-09-2007, 04:28 PM
??

Damn right they did! But let's not forget Maimonides who was a Jew.

And of course it was Acquinas who found Aristotle (The Philosopher) courtesy of the Muslim philosophers. But I'm thinking way back before Islam and Acquinas, I'm thinking back to Ur and Abraham (Avraham) and the idea of monotheism as against conventional pantheism.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
11-09-2007, 04:38 PM
Damn right they did! But let's not forget Maimonides who was a Jew.

And of course it was Acquinas who found Aristotle (The Philosopher) courtesy of the Muslim philosophers. But I'm thinking way back before Islam and Acquinas, I'm thinking back to Ur and Abraham (Avraham) and the idea of monotheism as against conventional pantheism.

Maimonides is a racist asshole.

nothing here resembles anything close to "inventing western culture". Monotheism is not the "the source of western culture" regardless of how self-aggrandizing jews are.

Diuretic
11-09-2007, 04:42 PM
Maimonides is a racist asshole.

nothing here resembles anything close to "inventing western culture". Monotheism is not the "the source of western culture" regardless of how self-aggrandizing jews are.

Patience grasshopper, patience. I need to work on this.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
11-09-2007, 04:44 PM
Patience grasshopper, patience. I need to work on this.

No. You've lost. It's Jewish supremacist propaganda.

Diuretic
11-09-2007, 04:46 PM
No. You've lost. It's Jewish supremacist propaganda.

Oh, it must be. Here's me Anglo-Irish-Australian baptised a Catholic, served in the Church until I was 12 spouting Jewish supremacy. Yep, that must be right.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
11-09-2007, 04:48 PM
Oh, it must be. Here's me Anglo-Irish-Australian baptised a Catholic, served in the Church until I was 12 spouting Jewish supremacy. Yep, that must be right.

Could be. Noahide infection is of the mind, not the genes.

Diuretic
11-09-2007, 04:50 PM
Could be. Noahide infection is of the mind, not the genes.

I'll fight it and win :clink:

Blackwater Lunchbreak
11-09-2007, 04:52 PM
What we've got here is a poor fool trying really hard to prove Judeo Supremacism. A real second string JudeoFascist Noahide Killbot.

FUCK THE POLICE
11-09-2007, 05:02 PM
Wow, the jews have really been a force in attacking white supremacism. For their reward they will be allowed to be supremacists themselves.

OMGZ!

Blackwater Lunchbreak
11-09-2007, 05:04 PM
I reiterate: Diuretic and his PhiloJudaic Neuralgia or PJN couldn't have been a better case study for the thread.

Beefy
11-09-2007, 05:17 PM
OMGZ!

LOL

Diuretic
11-10-2007, 04:41 AM
What we've got here is a poor fool trying really hard to prove Judeo Supremacism. A real second string JudeoFascist Noahide Killbot.

"What we've got here is...failure to communicate"

Blackwater Lunchbreak
11-10-2007, 04:44 AM
"What we've got here is...failure to communicate"

That was lame. Stop being a douche.