PDA

View Full Version : What was the most difficult but inspirational moment in your life...

Norah
12-22-2015, 06:39 PM
What was the most difficult but inspirational moment in your life that Christ has helped you through?

For me it came when I was 10 years old and I was standing in the corner of a horse stall watching my dad fix a water bowl which would only take a minute or two. There was a horse in the stall with us that was eating and was calm but when my dad was drilling into wall the screw hit something in the wall and made a loud noise which spooked the horse. That particular horse was pretty young at the time and wasn't as calm as some of the others and it ended up kicking me in the chest as I stood against the wall which fractured my sternum among other things. I had to have surgery to remove bone fragments and was in the hospital for a couple of days. It was difficult in that once I healed I was afraid to go near the animals that I loved so much, but it was the most inspirational moment because I prayed for help and not that long after that I felt a calm come over me and wasn't nervous anymore. Since then I have gone on to compete in local junior rodeos and continue working with horses at home and as a part time job near my university. I have no doubts in my mind that He calmed my heart and mind, and I am forever thankful for it.

Mott the Hoople
12-22-2015, 08:10 PM
What was the most difficult but inspirational moment in your life that Christ has helped you through?

For me it came when I was 10 years old and I was standing in the corner of a horse stall watching my dad fix a water bowl which would only take a minute or two. There was a horse in the stall with us that was eating and was calm but when my dad was drilling into wall the screw hit something in the wall and made a loud noise which spooked the horse. That particular horse was pretty young at the time and wasn't as calm as some of the others and it ended up kicking me in the chest as I stood against the wall which fractured my sternum among other things. I had to have surgery to remove bone fragments and was in the hospital for a couple of days. It was difficult in that once I healed I was afraid to go near the animals that I loved so much, but it was the most inspirational moment because I prayed for help and not that long after that I felt a calm come over me and wasn't nervous anymore. Since then I have gone on to compete in local junior rodeos and continue working with horses at home and as a part time job near my university. I have no doubts in my mind that He calmed my heart and mind, and I am forever thankful for it.
Well there was the time I prayed for him to get me the hell out of Arkansas and he came through for me.

Celticguy
12-22-2015, 08:37 PM
Shocking as it may seem now I was not a nice teenager. Pretty normal really but when your mom is being eaten alive by cancer being a typical teen is bad for trying to deal with it.
I carried the guilt for how I treated her for a long long time.
I was on a church retreat and we were studying the Stations of the Cross (think "the Passion of the Christ" if you're not familiar with it). For some reason it all came down on me just how much I did not deserve forgiveness and how terrible of me to Christ take all that from me. It was then the enormity of Christ's sacrifice and a lOT of the scriptures started falling into place.
That was pretty big.
I think I would rather have been kicked by a hrose it hurt that bad but in the end it was really good. : ) just mEssington with you with the horse wise crack.

Timshel
12-23-2015, 03:51 AM

I remember once I was out of weed and super bored. I prayed, "God let something interesting happen to break this unbearable monotony" but there was nothing so I decided to go for a walk. At first there was not much of interest, except some horses and their keepers. That was not going to do it, I thought. Just then there was a loud noise coming from this stall. I turned towards it and saw a horse kick this kid right in the chest. It was a little scary but still interesting. Then I went home and found a bud that had rolled behind my desk and was still pretty fresh. Thanks God!

Norah
12-23-2015, 06:24 AM
Well there was the time I prayed for him to get me the hell out of Arkansas and he came through for me.

I'm glad that worked out for you

evince
12-23-2015, 08:53 AM

beautiful story

I'm so glad you have a belief system and faith that brings you comfort and peace.

Do remember that people who are of other religions have similar events and likely very much the same emotional deep experiences even though they interpret the religious details differently.

maybe we all feel and experience Much the same types of inner feelings yet have differing ways of translating them to our fellow humans.

brain studies are pretty interesting in their findings about such experiences.

I think most of us have these same experiences and how we were raised has a lot to do with how we personally interpret them.

we should accept them all

we should shame none

we should realize NO ONE religion will ever be the last one standing

PostmodernProphet
12-23-2015, 09:00 AM

God as bailbonder......classic.......

PostmodernProphet
12-23-2015, 09:03 AM
the morning I woke up in my bed, not knowing how I had gotten home from the party the night before.......went outside and there were grass heads on the front bumper of my car.......and I decided I should spend the rest of my life as a designated driver.......

evince
12-23-2015, 09:05 AM
I remember once I was out of weed and super bored. I prayed, "God let something interesting happen to break this unbearable monotony" but there was nothing so I decided to go for a walk. At first there was not much of interest, except some horses and their keepers. That was not going to do it, I thought. Just then there was a loud noise coming from this stall. I turned towards it and saw a horse kick this kid right in the chest. It was a little scary but still interesting. Then I went home and found a bud that had rolled behind my desk and was still pretty fresh. Thanks God!

that was YOU?

I remember one day I was walking to the corner store and I happened to glance in this window as I walked by.

there was this real doiky guy sitting on his couch in a dirty apartment and I happen to look just as he said "God let something interesting happen to break this unbearable monotony"

I had my hand in my pocket and noticed "hey I got a tiny bit of bud in here" so I tossed it in his window just as he got up and walked acrossed the room.

I said to my self "OH WELL he will find it some day".

Norah
12-23-2015, 09:31 AM
beautiful story

I'm so glad you have a belief system and faith that brings you comfort and peace.

Do remember that people who are of other religions have similar events and likely very much the same emotional deep experiences even though they interpret the religious details differently.

maybe we all feel and experience Much the same types of inner feelings yet have differing ways of translating them to our fellow humans.

I think most of us have these same experiences and how we were raised has a lot to do with how we personally interpret them.

we should shame none

I respect what you are saying and I agree with parts of what you are saying but there are parts that I don't agree with such as the last sentence. To agree with that opinion means denying what I truly believe which is that Christ will return one day and that we will enter Gods new creation. Believing that though does not mean that I will do harm either physical, mentally or emotionally to those that do not believe what I believe.

evince
12-23-2015, 09:38 AM
the problem with you belief is that it sets in motion a dynamic that has all the worlds religions fighting to be the last one standing.

belief system that reguire you to believe the world is soon going to end with LOTS OF HORROR AND DEATH are very very very very bad for mankind.

It means those people wont help us FIX and avoid the bad things we see coming because certain religions will see it as good for their religions predictions.

Its a recepie for disaster for mankind

how can mankind prevail if you and other only plan FOR FAILURE?

Celticguy
12-23-2015, 09:43 AM
Norah, this is why you don't feed the trolls.

Norah
12-23-2015, 09:47 AM
the problem with you belief is that it sets in motion a dynamic that has all the worlds religions fighting to be the last one standing.

belief system that reguire you to believe the world is soon going to end with LOTS OF HORROR AND DEATH are very very very very bad for mankind.

It means those people wont help us FIX and avoid the bad things we see coming because certain religions will see it as good for their religions predictions.

From my perspective it's part of my responsibility to spread the good news of Christ and hopefully change minds towards Him between now and when He returns. I don't want to die yet but I'm not afraid of death because I know what awaits. If I'm still alive when Christ returns then I pray that my faith and strength will get me through any horrors that may be experienced but when it's all over the pain will only be temporary and the joy will be for eternity.

evince
12-23-2015, 09:51 AM
what about all the people who will die and burn in hell for ever because your god never talked to them or a different god did?

children dying horrible deaths because they were born where no one is of your particular faith?

see how unfair these beliefs are?

can you comprehend how evil these ideas are in actual practice?

Norah
12-23-2015, 10:00 AM
what about all the people who will die and burn in hell for ever because your god never talked to them or a different god did?

children dying horrible deaths because they were born where no one is of your particular faith?

see how unfair these beliefs are?

can you comprehend how evil these ideas are in actual practice?

I believe that God is evident to even the most remotely located people but whether or not they open their hearts to Him is up to them. I can't speak for God as to what will happen to those people that may not have ever "heard" Him but what I can speak to is to me doing my best to spread the good news whenever possible but after that it's up to the person. There is evil on this Earth but it is not because of Him.

evince
12-23-2015, 10:11 AM
so those people will die because of what you chose to believe?

how can they pick your particular slice of what you believe as a religion if they have NEVER heard of it?

children will DIE HORRORBLE DEATHS and then be tortured in hell FOREVER because they were born in other countries or to parents of a different faith.

I'm sorry

that is tooo evil for me to accept without any FACTS to prove it.

I don't choose to believe in a god that claims love but does evil

especially without a shred of fact to back it

that sounds like an evil god

evince
12-23-2015, 10:29 AM
beautiful story

we should shame none

believing all other religions will end in you having a HORRIBLE DEATH and be tortured ever after in hell no matter how wonderful and kind a person you have been is just too much evil for me to bare.

there is NO PROOF this is true.

why would I chose that ?

evince
12-23-2015, 10:46 AM
Norah ,

I know the things I am saying here probably feel harsh to you.

These are my beliefs.

there is no other way to make them clear to you other than to tell you them straight out.

I hope it does not make you hate me.

I am fine with others not believing the same as me.

I am not fine with people using those beliefs to stop mankind from being good to each other.

this world is not evil

mankind is not mostly evil

mankind is mostly good

we are MORE good when we are treating each other with Love an kindness.

we do not HAVE to end in HORROR.

I will FIGHT ANYONE no matter what they believe if they try to allow mankind to end in HORROR to fulfill their religions doctrine.

help me help mankind NOT shrug at the doings of evil men saying "well God planned it that way"

Buckly J. Ewer
12-23-2015, 11:07 AM
the morning I woke up in my bed, not knowing how I had gotten home from the party the night before.......went outside and there were grass heads on the front bumper of my car.......and I decided I should spend the rest of my life as a designated driver.......

Killing pot heads with your car during a drunken blackout?...
You should have turned yourself in, you bastard!

Buckly J. Ewer
12-23-2015, 11:11 AM

Praise the Lord! Did you speak in tongues afterward?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBejyHI6qr0

Buckly J. Ewer
12-23-2015, 11:13 AM

Fuck you.

Celticguy
12-23-2015, 11:17 AM
Fuck you.

Thx for the offer but I'll pass. Feel free to fuck yourself though.

Buckly J. Ewer
12-23-2015, 11:27 AM
Once when I was nine, before I became an atheist, my six year old dog Ginger ate something from the neighbors garbage can and got really, really sick.
I prayed all that night that my little best friend who I had loved as long as I could remember would get well again.
Later, the next day, Ginger died a horrible and agonizing death convulsing in my arms frothing at the mouth and shitting everywhere...

Buckly J. Ewer
12-23-2015, 11:30 AM
Thx for the offer but I'll pass. Feel free to fuck yourself though.

Merry Christmas.

Celticguy
12-23-2015, 11:41 AM
Merry Christmas.

And Super Saturanalia to you !

Topspin
12-23-2015, 12:05 PM
I listened to God about the seeded plant, and was rewarded with the best herb of my life!

Norah
12-23-2015, 01:12 PM
so those people will die because of what you chose to believe?

how can they pick your particular slice of what you believe as a religion if they have NEVER heard of it?

children will DIE HORRORBLE DEATHS and then be tortured in hell FOREVER because they were born in other countries or to parents of a different faith.

I'm sorry

that is tooo evil for me to accept without any FACTS to prove it.

I don't choose to believe in a god that claims love but does evil

especially without a shred of fact to back it

that sounds like an evil god

We all die, and the way we die is only a temporary moment, but it's what happens after we die that is truly forever. Whether my beliefs are proven wrong or right won't ever be determined until we die and at that point only that person will know. Christ is fully accessible and His mercy is great. We all have the freedom to have faith or not have faith in what the Bible says and what Christ says. If you don't believe the same thing that I or others do then the outcomes of my belief shouldn't scare you or worry you, but for me my faith is strong and I believe in Him. The facts for me comes from the New Testament.

Minister of Truth
12-23-2015, 01:40 PM
Yeah, Norah, if you feel a thread is important, make sure you ban Daesh/Evince from it, otherwise it will become a train wreck.

Phantasmal
12-23-2015, 01:42 PM
Yeah, Norah, if you feel a thread is important, make sure you ban Daesh/Evince from it, otherwise it will become a train wreck.

I think in Norah's case there needs to others as well.

Buckly J. Ewer
12-23-2015, 01:47 PM
And Super Saturanalia to you !

Sorry I don't subscribe to any superstitious myths.

PostmodernProphet
12-23-2015, 05:28 PM

people will only go to hell if they have chosen to....those who choose to believe in God never go to hell......

PostmodernProphet
12-23-2015, 05:30 PM
Killing pot heads with your car during a drunken blackout?...
You should have turned yourself in, you bastard!

you are extraordinarily ignorant, aren't you.......

PostmodernProphet
12-23-2015, 05:31 PM
Once when I was nine, before I became an atheist, my six year old dog Ginger ate something from the neighbors garbage can and got really, really sick.
I prayed all that night that my little best friend who I had loved as long as I could remember would get well again.
Later, the next day, Ginger died a horrible and agonizing death convulsing in my arms frothing at the mouth and shitting everywhere...

Merry Christmas.......

Leonthecat
12-23-2015, 05:47 PM
people will only go to hell if they have chosen to....those who choose to believe in God never go to hell......

You think you have it all figured out, don't you Pastor.

leaningright
12-23-2015, 06:33 PM
I respect what you are saying and I agree with parts of what you are saying but there are parts that I don't agree with such as the last sentence. To agree with that opinion means denying what I truly believe which is that Christ will return one day and that we will enter Gods new creation. Believing that though does not mean that I will do harm either physical, mentally or emotionally to those that do not believe what I believe.

Hang in there, gal.

PostmodernProphet
12-23-2015, 09:31 PM
You think you have it all figured out, don't you Pastor.

????.....I'm not the one who set up the plan, Leon's Scat......all I did was read it to you.........if you want to read it for yourself look at John 3.........

Minister of Truth
12-24-2015, 06:54 AM
I think in Norah's case there needs to others as well.

The irreligious left, plus religious right nutcases such as Philly Cheesesteak and iewitness. Also, maybe Grind, to be safe.

Celticguy
12-24-2015, 11:31 AM
why would I chose that ?
You choose to believe Dante instead of the Bible.

Darth Omar
12-24-2015, 02:23 PM

Before I lost the wife some years ago I prayed that God would spare her. I remained faithful even though God had other plans. But He strengthened me in ways I can't explain. I'm not sure if 'inspirational' is the right word, but I was never closer to God than I was for some time after that...it lasted for several years.

It taught me a lot about faith.

Mott the Hoople
12-24-2015, 02:36 PM

You don't plan for failure Desh. You look at Grind, Billy and Skidmark and the you nod your head up and down and say....."Yea....we're screwed.".

Mott the Hoople
12-24-2015, 02:41 PM
I believe that God is evident to even the most remotely located people but whether or not they open their hearts to Him is up to them. I can't speak for God as to what will happen to those people that may not have ever "heard" Him but what I can speak to is to me doing my best to spread the good news whenever possible but after that it's up to the person. There is evil on this Earth but it is not because of Him.

Why yes, yes it is. There can be no good without evil. God created good and evil and he gave you the freedom to choose between good and evil.

We know you're a Dallas Cowboy fan so it's obvious you have chosen evil. ;)

Mott the Hoople
12-24-2015, 02:48 PM
What if you believe in Joe Pesci?

PostmodernProphet
12-24-2015, 05:30 PM
What if you believe in Joe Pesci?

then instead of going to hell you just go to seed.......

Celticguy
12-24-2015, 06:04 PM
Sorry I don't subscribe to any superstitious myths.

The winter solstice is quite real. Happens every year about this time.

Norah
12-24-2015, 06:31 PM
Why yes, yes it is. There can be no good without evil. God created good and evil and he gave you the freedom to choose between good and evil.

We know you're a Dallas Cowboy fan so it's obvious you have chosen evil. ;)

That's a correct point and I just meant that Jesus doesn't do evil things. As for the Dallas Cowboys i'll typically cheer for any Texas team as long as they are playing a non-Texas team.

Celticguy
12-24-2015, 07:09 PM
That's a correct point and I just meant that Jesus doesn't do evil things. As for the Dallas Cowboys i'll typically cheer for any Texas team as long as they are playing a non-Texas team.

The anti theists like to think of evil as a thing to be created as opposed to the opposite of good which is also not a thing to be created.
As they cannot acknowledge personal responsibility they can't acknowledge people choosing to accept God's love (it is easy to view the absence of love as quite terrible but Dante's Inferno is just literature).
Maybe they'll figure it out some day.

Buckly J. Ewer
12-25-2015, 01:01 AM
The winter solstice is quite real. Happens every year about this time.

Saturnalia is a festival dedicated to the mythical Roman deity Saturn.
I observe and celebrate the solstice precisely because it is a real and observable astronomical event... It is only coincidence that it occurs during the superstitious mythical based festival of Saturnalia.
Crack a book asshole.

Buckly J. Ewer
12-25-2015, 01:05 AM
The anti theists like to think of evil as a thing to be created as opposed to the opposite of good which is also not a thing to be created.
As they cannot acknowledge personal responsibility they can't acknowledge people choosing to accept God's love (it is easy to view the absence of love as quite terrible but Dante's Inferno is just literature).
Maybe they'll figure it out some day.

There you have the nonsensical ramblings of an intellectually lazy, magical thinker.
Good and evil are relative concepts ...not absolutes.

Celticguy
12-25-2015, 10:45 AM
Saturnalia is a festival dedicated to the mythical Roman deity Saturn.
I observe and celebrate the solstice precisely because it is a real and observable astronomical event... It is only coincidence that it occurs during the superstitious mythical based festival of Saturnalia.
Crack a book asshole.

Does it nor strike you as unusual how so many religious events coincide with it ?
Try thinking sometime.

Buckly J. Ewer
12-25-2015, 04:49 PM
Does it nor strike you as unusual how so many religious events coincide with it ?
Try thinking sometime.

It's the only reality they have in common.
The worship of deities often coincides with real astrophysical events to give them credibility.
Saturnalia is not a festival for the solstice.

BRUTALITOPS
12-26-2015, 12:05 AM
Try thinking sometime.

it's because back in ancient times the harvest was over and the days were short and you literally had jack shit to do. So people took the most shitty and dark time of the year and made it into a month long party.

BRUTALITOPS
12-26-2015, 12:08 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51Fn2r-8hHI

Mott the Hoople
12-26-2015, 06:49 AM
...and you seem like such a nice girl. Who would suspect you of being evil?

Celticguy
12-26-2015, 06:30 PM
...and you seem like such a nice girl. Who would suspect you of being evil?

Come on mott aren't you feeling a little sorry for the Cowboys ?

Buckly J. Ewer
12-26-2015, 08:52 PM
Come on mott aren't you feeling a little sorry for the Cowboys ?

I feel sorry for stupid celtic assholes...
Does that count?

DigitalDave
01-10-2016, 10:33 PM
There was that time he cured Tim Minchin's friends moms cataracts. Other than that he only gave someone I was very close with an incurable disease and murdered her at the age of 33. I kind of lost him there, and realized if he is real, he's a jackass and can F' off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZeWPScnolo

evince
01-11-2016, 09:16 AM
beautiful story

we should shame none

this was post six

evince
01-11-2016, 09:19 AM

then religious intolerance started on post 12

who is it that are intolerant ?

some people who believe in god just don't want to hear about what others believe .

they are just sure it will rub off.

Celticguy
01-11-2016, 12:05 PM
then religious intolerance started on post 12

who is it that are intolerant ?

some people who believe in god just don't want to hear about what others believe .

they are just sure it will rub off.

You don't believe anything but left wing talking points.
I am fine with you choosing to believe there is nothing greater than yourself. But as that is the flip side of a binary choice there is.nothing further for you to add to a conversation specific to belief.
Find threads that you have some interest in.

evince
01-11-2016, 12:07 PM
you don want to know what I believe

you are intolerant of others beliefs

you don't get to tell me to shut up

evince
01-11-2016, 12:09 PM
You don't believe anything but left wing talking points.
I am fine with you choosing to believe there is nothing greater than yourself. But as that is the flip side of a binary choice there is.nothing further for you to add to a conversation specific to belief.
Find threads that you have some interest in.

pretending people who dont believe the same thing as you are just lying about what they believe makes you evil

USFREEDOM911
01-11-2016, 01:20 PM

you are intolerant of others beliefs

you don't get to tell me to shut up

Shut up. :palm:

PostmodernProphet
01-11-2016, 01:36 PM

well yeah, there is that.....

PostmodernProphet
01-11-2016, 01:37 PM
pretending people who dont believe the same thing as you are just lying about what they believe makes you evil

omigorsh......with that much irony we could rebuild the Brooklyn Bridge......

evince
10-13-2016, 06:01 AM
rebuild your soul

Celticguy
10-13-2016, 08:30 AM
omigorsh......with that much irony we could rebuild the Brooklyn Bridge......

And it hasn't a clue... sheesh

Mott the Hoople
10-14-2016, 07:10 PM
I have never really had any experience like Norah's. The most difficult moment in my life was when I had traveled out of State with my boss to a job only to find out when I got there to find out our company had went belly up. I called up my significant other to tell her I had just lost my job. She then proceeded tell me that she had decided to divorce me and my clothes would be on the porch. She then hung up on me and that was the last time I ever talked to her after seven years. She absolutely refused to talk or meet with me. I went from being in a stable relationship, having a nice house, two cars, nice things, standing in my community and professionally, living in a nice community to being unemployed, broke and homeless all in one day. It took me two years of struggling to recover and faith in God, family and friends helped me get through it but it in no way inspired me. I struggled doggedly on until I recovered. Which I did and them some for which I give thanks.

It's been the opposite for me. Inspiration has led me to create extremely adverse circumstances for myself for the joy of over coming the challenge with great energy and enthusiasm from which I gained immense personal satisfaction.

I learned a long time ago that there is little satisfaction to be gained from doing things which hold no difficulties. It is the tough old task that brings a keen sense of worth and value to the one who wins the fight. Your problems prove your valor and your mistakes show your might. Until one has conquered loss and overcome defeat you cannot fully understand just why succes is sweet.

BRUTALITOPS
10-19-2016, 01:43 AM
I prayed for help and not that long after that I felt a calm come over me and wasn't nervous anymore

norah that's what we call opioids.

Minister of Truth
10-19-2016, 05:23 AM
I don't thrive under adversity, so none of it has been inspiring to me. I prefer the moments in which I succeeded with little difficulty, like when I got a game-winning hit in the playoffs because the opposing pitcher was tired, his coach wanted to keep the others rested for the next potential game, and I only had to deal with hanging curveballs throughout the at-bat.

Mott the Hoople
10-19-2016, 05:34 AM
Don't pay no attention to Grind Norah. He's taken more shots to the face than Jenna Jameson.

Mott the Hoople
10-19-2016, 05:37 AM
I don't thrive under adversity, so none of it has been inspiring to me. I prefer the moments in which I succeeded with little difficulty, like when I got a game-winning hit in the playoffs because the opposing pitcher was tired, his coach wanted to keep the others rested for the next potential game, and I only had to deal with hanging curveballs throughout the at-bat.
Well at least you're honest. I'm pretty sure we all know what really inspires you. :yay:

Althea
10-19-2016, 05:52 AM
I don't judge anyone for their religious beliefs. Most religions fail at the most important aspects for their followers.

As such, I don't doubt that you believe Jesus helped you through your mental troubles/doubts.

At any time, did you wonder why Jesus made that horse kick you? Was it a test of your faith?

Norah
10-19-2016, 06:45 AM
I don't judge anyone for their religious beliefs. Most religions fail at the most important aspects for their followers.

As such, I don't doubt that you believe Jesus helped you through your mental troubles/doubts.

At any time, did you wonder why Jesus made that horse kick you? Was it a test of your faith?

I have no doubt it was a test of my faith. At the time I was happy, my faith was strong, there was nothing bad happening before that, I was little and it was just another good day. So when I think about it it had to be a test of my faith and my will. For a kid something like that happening could either scar you or change you for life in a bad way or it can make you stronger and more aware, and thankfully His action made me stronger and I'm grateful for it. I know that there will be other challenges in my life and even some bad times but I know that He is there and it's for a reason.

PostmodernProphet
10-19-2016, 06:55 AM

no.....that's why you TAKE opioids.....

Bill
10-19-2016, 02:06 PM
Nice thread, thnX :)

Inspiring...

What ever happened to the bucky??

Did someone strangle him in a dark alley or did he "evolve" into a new little monster??

PostmodernProphet
10-19-2016, 03:07 PM
Nice thread, thnX :)

Inspiring...

What ever happened to the bucky??

Did someone strangle him in a dark alley or did he "evolve" into a new little monster??

you mean LeontheCat?......it's why I call him BucK-KK-Le(on).....he's you best bud.....

USFREEDOM911
10-19-2016, 03:52 PM
you mean LeontheCat?......it's why I call him BucK-KK-Le(on).....he's you best bud.....

It probably got to hard for the washerwoman to keep track of all the socks. :D