PDA

View Full Version : Muhammad was the final prophet sent by Almighty Allah

Imam Abdul
12-19-2015, 02:50 PM
Ash hadu an laa ilaaha illallaah, wa ash hadu anna Muhammadan rasool-ullaah (I bear witness that there is no god worthy of worship except Allah and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah)

The Qur’an states, “Whoever calls on another god together with Allah has no proof for doing so at all, and his reckoning is with his Lord. Truly the unbelievers have no success.” (Soorat Al-Mu’minoon, 23:117)

The significance of Laa ilaaha illallaah along with its two main parts are mentioned in the following verse: “Whoever rejects false gods and believes in Allah has grasped the Firmest Handhold, which will never give way.” (Soorat Al-Baqarah, 2:256)

The words “whoever rejects false gods” provides the meaning of the first part of the testimony of faith, namely, Laa ilaaha; while the words “and believes in Allah” provides the meaning of its second part, namely, illallaah.

christiefan915
12-19-2015, 04:38 PM
I hope you have a thick skin, Imam Abdul. There are people here who don't like Muslims and pervert the verses to serve an agenda. :(

PostmodernProphet
12-19-2015, 05:31 PM
I hope you have a thick skin, Imam Abdul. There are people here who don't like Muslims and pervert the verses to serve an agenda. :(
we have no such feelings about sock puppet wannabes, however.......

StormX
12-19-2015, 08:28 PM
http://treasure.diylol.com/uploads/post/image/296306/resized_jesus-says-meme-generator-jesus-hates-muslim-terrorist-cunts-be2e08.jpg

Buckly J. Ewer
12-19-2015, 08:34 PM
All religion hates and kills.

PostmodernProphet
12-19-2015, 09:15 PM
All religion hates and kills.

religions don't kill people......guns kill people!......

Darth Omar
12-20-2015, 07:30 AM
Ash hadu an laa ilaaha illallaah, wa ash hadu anna Muhammadan rasool-ullaah (I bear witness that there is no god worthy of worship except Allah and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah)

The Qur’an states, “Whoever calls on another god together with Allah has no proof for doing so at all, and his reckoning is with his Lord. Truly the unbelievers have no success.” (Soorat Al-Mu’minoon, 23:117)

The significance of Laa ilaaha illallaah along with its two main parts are mentioned in the following verse: “Whoever rejects false gods and believes in Allah has grasped the Firmest Handhold, which will never give way.” (Soorat Al-Baqarah, 2:256)

The words “whoever rejects false gods” provides the meaning of the first part of the testimony of faith, namely, Laa ilaaha; while the words “and believes in Allah” provides the meaning of its second part, namely, illallaah.

I see no salvation in Allah or Mohammed.

Think I'll get ready for church lol.

Mott the Hoople
12-20-2015, 08:54 AM
I see no salvation in Allah or Mohammed.

Think I'll get ready for church lol.Say hi to the Klan leaders for us.

Darth Omar
12-20-2015, 09:14 AM
Say hi to the Klan leaders for us.

If I see any I'll pass along your regards.

FUCK THE POLICE
12-20-2015, 09:36 AM
Praise Allah!

Mott the Hoople
12-20-2015, 09:39 AM
If I see any I'll pass along your regards.
If you belong to any of the southern evangelical or Christocapitalist sects you'll have no problem. Where do you think the leaders of the KKK disappeared to after they disbanded n the 60's? Billy Graham, Jerry Falwell, Pat Robertson, Orel Roberts, Jimmy Swaggart, etc, etc. Their families previous connections and involvement with the KKK are well known. When it came to the point that to be a member of the KKK was a social anethma nationally these folks migrated into the southern Christocapitalist movement and have been using that movement to spread their word of hate, bigotry and division using our Holy Bible as a bludgeon. It's beyond disgusting.

Mott the Hoople
12-20-2015, 09:44 AM
Praise Allah!Asalamu alaikum

Darth Omar
12-20-2015, 09:59 AM
If you belong to any of the southern evangelical or Christocapitalist sects you'll have no problem. Where do you think the leaders of the KKK disappeared to after they disbanded n the 60's? Billy Graham, Jerry Falwell, Pat Robertson, Orel Roberts, Jimmy Swaggart, etc, etc. Their families previous connections and involvement with the KKK are well known. When it came to the point that to be a member of the KKK was a social anethma nationally these folks migrated into the southern Christocapitalist movement and have been using that movement to spread their word of hate, bigotry and division using our Holy Bible as a bludgeon. It's beyond disgusting.

Odd that you'd say all that. I'm getting ready to attend a church I've only been in once before, since I don't have a home church. It's a Baptist church situated in a rough part of Charleston. The last time I was here I couldn't help but notice the young black kids in attendance and how it good it was to see their families, intact, and in church together.

Made me think there's hope after all. Liberal policies have failed the black community.

evince
12-20-2015, 10:24 AM
There is no proof any gods or monsters exist in this world.

myths will not save mankind

Love will save mankind

evince
12-20-2015, 10:33 AM
Odd that you'd say all that. I'm getting ready to attend a church I've only been in once before, since I don't have a home church. It's a Baptist church situated in a rough part of Charleston. The last time I was here I couldn't help but notice the young black kids in attendance and how it good it was to see their families, intact, and in church together.

Made me think there's hope after all. Liberal policies have failed the black community.

only in addled right wing heads

Mott the Hoople
12-20-2015, 11:13 AM

Made me think there's hope after all. Liberal policies have failed the black community.Ahh so right wing policies like slavery, Jim Crow, segregation and lynching did?

You're comments are based on a false premise. African Americans of this generation are far, far better off due to liberals throwing of the shackles of bigotry, hate and discrimination and providing them the blessings of freedom and liberty for which white conservatives, largely Southern and rural, howled in rage over, and often do to this day. Without liberal values and protection of their freedom and liberties conservatives would throw African Americans back into the semi-serfdom that they existed in until liberals rose to protect their civil rights from exploitation by conservatives.

Please explain to me the blessings of conservatives policies for African Americans. Blacks are not impoverished because they are entrapped by a social welfare state. They are impoverished because conservative white bigots refuse the share our common resources with them in a fair and equitable manner.

White conservative hypocrits yell, "Pull yourself up! Get a job, get an education." and then you deny them jobs other than the most menial and you deny them the resources for a quality education and then blame them for the self fulfilling prophecy of failure that white conservative bigots created.

Yea....lecture me about failed liberal policies. Please do. I'll take the blessings of freedom and liberty any day over conservatives with there reactionary old world European feudal society they try so hard to turn this nation into. I'll take the liberal values America represents around the world to conservatives old feudal European values.

Unlike conservatives I'm damned proud of my American values. I don't shit myself in fear at the thought of someone who is different than me benefitting from the blessings of freedom and liberty.

evince
12-20-2015, 11:16 AM
note he REFUSES to listen to what black people actually say

they give NO credence to them as humans

they dismiss what the black community says about the world

they just make up what they want to pretend they think.

complete fucking racism

Darth Omar
12-20-2015, 12:50 PM
Ahh so right wing policies like slavery, Jim Crow, segregation and lynching did?

You're comments are based on a false premise. African Americans of this generation are far, far better off due to liberals throwing of the shackles of bigotry, hate and discrimination and providing them the blessings of freedom and liberty for which white conservatives, largely Southern and rural, howled in rage over, and often do to this day. Without liberal values and protection of their freedom and liberties conservatives would throw African Americans back into the semi-serfdom that they existed in until liberals rose to protect their civil rights from exploitation by conservatives.

Please explain to me the blessings of conservatives policies for African Americans. Blacks are not impoverished because they are entrapped by a social welfare state. They are impoverished because conservative white bigots refuse the share our common resources with them in a fair and equitable manner.

White conservative hypocrits yell, "Pull yourself up! Get a job, get an education." and then you deny them jobs other than the most menial and you deny them the resources for a quality education and then blame them for the self fulfilling prophecy of failure that white conservative bigots created.

Yea....lecture me about failed liberal policies. Please do. I'll take the blessings of freedom and liberty any day over conservatives with there reactionary old world European feudal society they try so hard to turn this nation into. I'll take the liberal values America represents around the world to conservatives old feudal European values.

Unlike conservatives I'm damned proud of my American values. I don't shit myself in fear at the thought of someone who is different than me benefitting from the blessings of freedom and liberty.

Feel free to lecture some local coal miners about liberal policy and the blessings of liberty.

Bring a helmet lol.

Darth Omar
12-20-2015, 12:55 PM
note he REFUSES to listen to what black people actually say

they give NO credence to them as humans

they dismiss what the black community says about the world

they just make up what they want to pretend they think.

complete fucking racism

You and yours will rue the day the black community and poor folks in general wake up and realize they've been had. You should be glad they've done away with tar and feathers.

Liberal policy is designed to create a dependent class that will vote democrat, in perpetuity. It goes on just about anywhere liberals have been in power for very long.

Damocles
12-20-2015, 01:14 PM
Enter some other person to tell us about his 8 year old wife, etc.

Minister of Truth
12-20-2015, 01:30 PM

Fuck You.

canceled.2021.1
12-20-2015, 01:49 PM

You think he is a real muslime?

FUCK THE POLICE
12-20-2015, 02:56 PM
Praise Allah!

Buckly J. Ewer
12-20-2015, 03:43 PM

I believe it like I believe you really love America ...
Racist scumbag...

christiefan915
12-20-2015, 09:09 PM

Why not? Maybe not an Imam but a Muslim, sure.

PostmodernProphet
12-20-2015, 09:17 PM
Where do you think the leaders of the KKK disappeared to after they disbanded n the 60's?

the DNC.....

PostmodernProphet
12-20-2015, 09:21 PM
Blacks are not impoverished because they are entrapped by a social welfare state.

lots of folks will disagree with you on that.....

Yea....lecture me about failed liberal policies. Please do. I'll take the blessings of freedom and liberty any day over conservatives

fool....freedom and liberty aren't failed liberal policies.....they are successful conservative ones........the failed liberal policies are the welfare state......

PostmodernProphet
12-20-2015, 09:22 PM

more likely he's WM.......

Darth Omar
12-21-2015, 06:33 AM
Why not? Maybe not an Imam but a Muslim, sure.

Well, maybe he can come back and have an actual debate.

evince
12-21-2015, 06:36 AM
You and yours will rue the day the black community and poor folks in general wake up and realize they've been had. You should be glad they've done away with tar and feathers.

Liberal policy is designed to create a dependent class that will vote democrat, in perpetuity. It goes on just about anywhere liberals have been in power for very long.

see you fucking racist

You dont believe black people are smart enough to decide in their own best interest.

That is how you see people of color

You actually fucking think you know better than they do about WHAT is good for them.

you did exactly what I said cons do

Darth Omar
12-21-2015, 06:41 AM
see you fucking racist

You dont believe black people are smart enough to decide in their own best interest.

That is how you see people of color

You actually fucking think you know better than they do about WHAT is good for them.

you did exactly what I said cons do

I claimed blacks needed quotas and affirmative action because they couldn't make it otherwise?

When did I say that? I don't recall saying.

evince
12-21-2015, 06:44 AM
dear fucking idiot

they needed it because racists like your fucking ass were thwarting their progress at every turn

Darth Omar
12-21-2015, 08:29 AM
dear fucking idiot

they needed it because racists like your fucking ass were thwarting their progress at every turn

Yeah, I wake up every morning and plot against the black man lol. You really believe that crap, don't you.

evince
12-21-2015, 08:35 AM
your words reveal it

your just to stupid to see what your doing

Truth Detector
12-21-2015, 08:53 AM
Ahh so right wing policies like slavery, Jim Crow, segregation and lynching did?.

Dear brain dead and clueless leftist dumbfuck; those policies were promoted and defended by Democrats. Not right wingers.

What a moron; no wonder you vote Democratic. You really are THAT EFing dumb.

evince
12-21-2015, 08:56 AM
yes you turd then the partys flipped.

you want to pretend that history doesn't exist huh lying asshole.

he said "right" not republican idiot

Truth Detector
12-21-2015, 11:10 AM
yes you turd then the partys flipped.

Nothing "flipped" you repugnant ignorant leftist dumbass. Bird was a lifelong Democrat as were many of the other racists in the Democratic Party that fought the Johnson Admin on civil rights.

The Democratic Party does need ignorant dumbfucks like you to vote for their dishonest politicians that keep blacks in their democratically controlled Urban sewers.

FUCK THE POLICE
12-21-2015, 09:27 PM
Praise Allah!

Imam Abdul
12-21-2015, 09:59 PM
Slander not Allah Most High and Exalted, and the Prophet Muhammad, upon him be peace and blessings. Sabb, shatm, sabb, takhdid and shatm toward Allah the Most High and His messengers belike to make you the denizens of hell-fire.

Iftarāʿala llahi kadhiban, 11:18

Damocles
12-21-2015, 11:08 PM
Je suis Charlie

Buckly J. Ewer
12-21-2015, 11:31 PM
Nothing "flipped" you repugnant ignorant leftist dumbass. Bird was a lifelong Democrat as were many of the other racists in the Democratic Party that fought the Johnson Admin on civil rights.

The Democratic Party does need ignorant dumbfucks like you to vote for their dishonest politicians that keep blacks in their democratically controlled Urban sewers.

Not sure who this "Bird" is, that our board moron is referring to ... but I do know Senator Byrd is a perfect example of how the parties did indeed flip when it comes to civil rights in the USA in the 1960s...
NAACP MOURNS THE PASSING OF U.S. SENATOR ROBERT BYRD

June 29, 2010
Longest Serving Member of Congress Became a Champion for Civil Rights and Liberties

WASHINGTON, DC - The NAACP is saddened by the passing of United States Senator Robert Byrd. Byrd, the longest serving member of congress was first elected to the U.S. House from in 1952 and was elected Senator in 1958. Byrd passed away this morning at the age of 92.

"Senator Byrd reflects the transformative power of this nation," stated NAACP President and CEO Benjamin Todd Jealous. "Senator Byrd went from being an active member of the KKK to a being a stalwart supporter of the Civil Rights Act, the Voting Rights Act and many other pieces of seminal legislation that advanced the civil rights and liberties of our country.

"Senator Byrd came to consistently support the NAACP civil rights agenda, doing well on the NAACP Annual Civil Rights Report Card. He stood with us on many issues of crucial importance to our members from the reauthorization of the Voting Rights Act, the historic health care legislation of 2010 and his support for the Hate Crimes Prevention legislation," stated Hilary O. Shelton, Director of the NAACP Washington Bureau and Senior Vice President for Advocacy and Policy. "Senator Byrd was a master of the Senate Rules, and helped strategize passage of legislation that helped millions of Americans. He will be sorely missed."

Founded in 1909, the NAACP is the nation's oldest and largest civil rights organization. Its members throughout the United States and the world are the premier advocates for civil rights in their communities, conducting voter mobilization and monitoring equal opportunity in the public and private sectors.
http://www.naacp.org/press/entry/naacp-mourns-the-passing-of-u.s.-senator-robert-byrd

Thanks for bringing him up moron.

Darth Omar
12-22-2015, 05:46 AM
Lol, Byrd is the perfect example of how being a big spending liberal democrat erases all sins.

Darth Omar
12-22-2015, 05:47 AM
Slander not Allah Most High and Exalted, and the Prophet Muhammad, upon him be peace and blessings. Sabb, shatm, sabb, takhdid and shatm toward Allah the Most High and His messengers belike to make you the denizens of hell-fire.

I still see no salvation in this.

christiefan915
12-22-2015, 09:08 AM
Lol, Byrd is the perfect example of how being a big spending liberal democrat erases all sins.

Don Blankenship's the perfect example of how a lying, corrupt republican can literally get away with murder.

USFREEDOM911
12-22-2015, 01:52 PM
Don Blankenship's The Clintons are the perfect example of how lying, corrupt liberals can literally get away with murder.

ftfy

Grugore
09-14-2018, 02:21 PM

He was a murderer and a pedophile. He, and all who follow him, are going to hell. That's a fact.

MAGA MAN
09-14-2018, 03:21 PM
Ahh so right wing policies like slavery, Jim Crow, segregation and lynching did?

You've gone full retard here Moot. Jim Crow, slavery, KKK, etc. were not associated with the values that contemporary conservatives espouse. All men are created equal, endowed by their Creator with certain inalienable rights... Stop pretending otherwise.

Now look at what contemporary liberals believe. Races should be treated differently. The rich get so off the backs of the poor. Same beliefs as Democrats who created Jim Crow, slavery, KKK etc.

Cancel 2019.1
09-14-2018, 10:08 PM
This dumb fuck is stuck in the late 19th century.

Minister of Truth
09-14-2018, 11:04 PM
I'm so glad that Byrd and Thurmond are both dead.

kudzu
09-15-2018, 07:11 AM
I'm so glad that Byrd and Thurmond are both dead.

I always liked Strom. He kept up with his constituents individually and he was the very first to hire black staffers.

Ralph
09-15-2018, 07:18 AM

Need another "night crawler" to bait that hook? :palm: Talk about socks...…..

Cypress
09-15-2018, 10:08 AM

I believe a very credible argument can be made that Muhammad, Jesus, The Buddha, and Confucius are the four most important human beings who have ever lived.

No matter what religion one belongs to, or even if one is an atheist, the ethical values and philosophy of a meaningful life almost all of us subscribe too ultimately go back to these four men.

christiefan915
09-15-2018, 10:36 AM
He was a murderer and a pedophile. He, and all who follow him, are going to hell. That's a fact.

:rolleyes: From God's mouth to your ear...

Fentoine Lum
09-15-2018, 10:38 AM

Whatthefuckever, I have no use for any of you male dominator god religious adherents.

Fentoine Lum
09-15-2018, 10:39 AM

Who is or is not going to your imaginary hell is a bit out of your jurisdiction, by your own belief system pard.

Grugore
09-15-2018, 11:06 AM
Who is or is not going to your imaginary hell is a bit out of your jurisdiction, by your own belief system pard.

Well, if you believe in hell, then you must believe in God. Do you really think that God would allow moohammy, or any of his followers into Heaven?

Minister of Truth
09-15-2018, 08:08 PM
I always liked Strom. He kept up with his constituents individually and he was the very first to hire black staffers.

Doesn't undo his 1948 presidential platform. The same goes for Byrd's decade of filibustering.

kudzu
09-16-2018, 11:57 AM
Doesn't undo his 1948 presidential platform. The same goes for Byrd's decade of filibustering.

Strom was true to his constituents.. and back in the day, they were very afraid of integration and equal rights.

kudzu
09-16-2018, 11:58 AM
Well, if you believe in hell, then you must believe in God. Do you really think that God would allow moohammy, or any of his followers into Heaven?

That's like saying that people who believe in God and Jesus who commit crimes won't be allowed in heaven.

Observant Muslims are moral, ethical people. They are not represented by jihadis.

CFM
09-16-2018, 01:03 PM
That's like saying that people who believe in God and Jesus who commit crimes won't be allowed in heaven.

Observant Muslims are moral, ethical people. They are not represented by jihadis.

Nowhere near saying the same thing.

Being an observant Muslim isn't what it takes to get into heaven. That might be whatever cult you follow that misrepresents the teachings of Jesus tells you. Over 900 idiots died under the misrepresentative teachings of Jim Jones.

Nikki
09-16-2018, 01:42 PM
“Muhammad was the final prophet sent by Almighty Allah”

I am totally grateful to your Allah that he made Muhammad his final messenger. The world could not handle another. Jesus, Moses, and Muhammad have already created lots of messed up people.

kudzu
09-16-2018, 02:31 PM
Nowhere near saying the same thing.

Being an observant Muslim isn't what it takes to get into heaven. That might be whatever cult you follow that misrepresents the teachings of Jesus tells you. Over 900 idiots died under the misrepresentative teachings of Jim Jones.

Gott ist mit uns.......

Grugore
09-16-2018, 03:33 PM
“Muhammad was the final prophet sent by Almighty Allah”

I am totally grateful to your Allah that he made Muhammad his final messenger. The world could not handle another. Jesus, Moses, and Muhammad have already created lots of messed up people.

If you were forced to do without everything Christians are responsible for, you would be one miserable person.

CFM
09-16-2018, 04:35 PM
Gott ist mit uns.......

Not if you turn your back on his Son.

But everyone who denies me here on earth, I will also deny before my Father in heaven. - Matthew 10:33

Jesus will deny you to the Father because you have denied Him.

Shouldn't you be out trying to spread your JW cult teachings?

Guno צְבִי
09-16-2018, 05:09 PM
Not if you turn your back on his Son.

But everyone who denies me here on earth, I will also deny before my Father in heaven. - Matthew 10:33

Jesus will deny you to the Father because you have denied Him.

Shouldn't you be out trying to spread your JW cult teachings?

https://media1.tenor.com/images/af9bc329794fa6666519d4d02ed76b81/tenor.gif?itemid=5516122

CFM
09-16-2018, 06:53 PM
https://media1.tenor.com/images/af9bc329794fa6666519d4d02ed76b81/tenor.gif?itemid=5516122

^^^^A prime example of Matthew 10:33.

Minister of Truth
09-17-2018, 10:18 AM
Strom was true to his constituents.. and back in the day, they were very afraid of integration and equal rights.

If one has bad constituents, he should attempt to be the adult in the room.

kudzu
09-17-2018, 10:38 AM
If one has bad constituents, he should attempt to be the adult in the room.

Trust me, please. I knew him. He was a really good man. He had a mixed race daughter back in the day.. and he supported her and sent her to college.

Minister of Truth
09-17-2018, 12:21 PM
Trust me, please. I knew him. He was a really good man. He had a mixed race daughter back in the day.. and he supported her and sent her to college.

Well, that makes his shoddy career justified. Another hypocrite who fought for segregation, but found himself with a mixed race child.

Ralph
09-17-2018, 12:43 PM
Does everyone realize what constitutes a "moderate" Muslim? Its one that has run out of ammo. :laugh: These "BAITERS" are funny as hell.

kudzu
09-17-2018, 09:10 PM
Well, that makes his shoddy career justified. Another hypocrite who fought for segregation, but found himself with a mixed race child.

That's how the real world was in the 1940s.

Minister of Truth
09-17-2018, 10:09 PM
That's how the real world was in the 1940s.

No, that's how the south was in the 1940s. It's still a pretty shitty region, and in this century, Byrd and Thurmond were still senators.

kudzu
09-17-2018, 11:09 PM
No, that's how the south was in the 1940s. It's still a pretty shitty region, and in this century, Byrd and Thurmond were still senators.

You think there was no racism in other parts of the country?

Minister of Truth
09-17-2018, 11:40 PM
You think there was no racism in other parts of the country?

I don't think there was Jim Crow, or entire populations who admired the CSA.

Gotcha68
09-19-2018, 08:43 PM

And if we do?

davidpratt
12-31-2018, 03:19 AM
In every Holy Book, there has been a reference of the Final Prophet and Muhammad(pbuh) meets all of them You can watch a lecture of Dr. Zakir Naik on the finality of Prophets.

kudzu
12-31-2018, 04:15 AM
In every Holy Book, there has been a reference of the Final Prophet and Muhammad(pbuh) meets all of them You can watch a lecture of Dr. Zakir Naik on the finality of Prophets.

I don't see that in the Bible.. Are you referring to King James 2000 Bible Genesis 49:10?

The scepter shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh comes; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be.