PDA

View Full Version : Bengals vs Colts

Trinity
08-29-2006, 08:22 AM
Anybody want to take a guess on who wins this game?

My guess is the Colts are going to stomp the Bengals.

Yeah I know I live in the Cincinnati area but that does not make me a Bengals fan they have been sucking for 15 years! Last year was the best season they have had in awhile.

I am a Die Hard Raiders fan, well I am from Cali. go figure and yeah they have been sucking bad too. Maybe this year they'll get it together I doubt it but I can always hope.

So untill the Raiders get their shit together, My top team is the Colts! Don't get me wrong I still root for the Raiders they just suck right now!

Sir Evil
08-29-2006, 10:44 AM
Raiders will probably find themselves before the season is over, the team is loaded with talent, and a new coaching staff will get the gelled.

Cincy & Colts will be a good shootout, but I'll lean toward Cincy on this one, they are well on their way back to the tops of their division.

Topspin
08-31-2006, 11:29 AM
Ouch!! you have my sympathies with Aaron Brooks at QB, he stunk it up here in N.O. for years and looks the same in the Pre Season.
Now Payton is just the opposite, I doubt they'll be dogs all year long.
I am ready for some football, going to LSU's opener sat to see the step son punt and kick field goals. Go Tigers

Sir Evil
08-31-2006, 11:34 AM
Ouch!! you have my sympathies with Aaron Brooks at QB, he stunk it up here in N.O. for years and looks the same in the Pre Season.
Now Payton is just the opposite, I doubt they'll be dogs all year long.
I am ready for some football, going to LSU's opener sat to see the step son punt and kick field goals. Go Tigers

I recall some pretty darn good games being turned in by Brooks as well, Unfortunately N.O. did'nt have the best of teams fielded the past few years. But true to that, Brooks has'nt looked all too well so far but I do think with his supporting cast he may have a better go this time around.

Topspin
08-31-2006, 12:38 PM
good luck to ya if your the raiders fan, I wish Brooks nothing but success I'm just glad he's not our QB anymore. And the Raiders downfield attack may suite his athletic skills more, just don't ask him to check down, move the chains or not look at the rush and step up in the pocket. All those he can't do. I think the Saints are at least up to the ineptness of the raiders. The LSU tigers are far superior to both.