PDA

View Full Version : made it

Johnney
08-28-2006, 09:36 PM
do i really need to introduce myself?

Damocles
08-28-2006, 09:37 PM
Hey Johnny, how ya doing? Good ta see ya over here and all...

Sir Evil
08-28-2006, 09:38 PM
Hey Johnney, glad ya came over!

Ummmm, watch your smoke Johnney.......:cig:

Damocles
08-28-2006, 09:49 PM
And yes everybody, this is another friend from another site...

I'm hoping y'all will start inviting some from your sites to even things up when it starts to overbalance...

:D

krisy
08-29-2006, 07:57 AM
hey johnney!! glad to see ya here!

Gaffer
08-29-2006, 08:48 AM
welcome to the fray Johnney. The battle lines are drawn.

uscitizen
08-29-2006, 08:53 AM
Welcome Johnny, although I suspect from the other posts that we will disagree on several things :)

Thorn
08-29-2006, 11:50 AM
Hi, Johnney, glad to see you here! :)

Johnney
09-01-2006, 07:18 PM
Welcome Johnny, although I suspect from the other posts that we will disagree on several things :)

probably. im bullheaded, crass, not PC, and im rude. but other than that im a good guy, just ask me ill tell you.

and thanks everyone else. i would have responded earlier, but i thought i had this set up to get emails, guess i should double check that.

Sir Evil
09-01-2006, 07:21 PM
probably. im bullheaded, crass, not PC, and im rude. but other than that im a good guy, just ask me ill tell you.

and thanks everyone else. i would have responded earlier, but i thought i had this set up to get emails, guess i should double check that.

Hey Johnney, although you may disagree with citizenpops you will have fun doing so!

Johnney
09-01-2006, 07:26 PM
as long as there arent too many like we've run in to in the past, and you know who i mean, it will be fun.

Annie
09-01-2006, 10:02 PM
hey Johnney, we'll eventually rule! Though the stakes are against us, yet.

evince
09-02-2006, 11:09 AM
We will all rule when you come to your senses and use facts to come to your political decisions.

Care4all
09-02-2006, 11:19 AM
Great! A conservative Lovefest! j/k :D

Welcome Johnney!

Care

evince
09-02-2006, 11:20 AM
Yeah a Johny come lately, welcome

Care4all
09-02-2006, 11:27 AM
Yeah a Johny come lately, welcome

There's talk on the street; it sounds so familiar
Great expectations, everybody's watching you
People you meet, they all seem to know you
Even your old friends treat you like you're something new

Johnny come lately, the new kid in town
Everybody loves you, so don't let them down

Sir Evil
09-02-2006, 11:48 AM
Gotta love the big debate of which side rules in a welcome thread. I think y'all suck!:cof1:

Care4all
09-02-2006, 12:15 PM
Gotta love the big debate of which side rules in a welcome thread. I think y'all suck!:cof1:

hahaha! Well, to some, that would be a good thing, no? (hahaha, care4all did not just say that, did she? lol )

btw, I don't care which side rules....cuz I already know that I do. I know I am not stupid, I know how to read, I know how to DISCERN what I read in the news from proppaganda, and I am fairly level headed.... :D, so I trust my own judgement on most everything, and I trust that my inner being which is guided by God, will lead me in the right direction and towards the truth!

So, who cares what others think in the "We are the Champions" arena! lol

But I do care about getting to the bottom of things and the truth, and will turn every rock until I find it....so help me goodness, I will. And I do not accept just what my party says nor what my President and Congress says as an absolute truth... truth is really hard to come by nowadays...its too easy to just not think for oneself and just repeat what someone has told you is the truth... well, that used to be me....not enough time in the day to turn over every rock to find the truth, but now that I am a stay at home wife and not working anymore, I have all the time in the world to do the research needed...and I do, and I will continue to do such....

Anyway, sorry for the long rant...how are ya Evil Dick?

Care

Sir Evil
09-02-2006, 12:29 PM
Hey Care, dick is feeling well on this fine shitty day we are having here! But I am here to give you real truth, the truth is that you are not going to find the truths you so desperatley seek. I'm assuming you are just another voice of the masses, and not a political figure? You can assign yourself to any party you like and claim it yours, is it really? do they all have the same exact opinions as you? probably not. I obviously lean right but rather claim myself to be unafilliated to any particular party, I prefer to cast my vote for me, for what I think works best, not for the guy that resides on the right side of the line automatically, I have voted for dems in the past believe it or not. Another truth for you to know is that regardless which side you pull for the liars are there, there is no one side that is not corrupt in its own way. Unless you plan on running for office of some sort the ultimate truth will be found within yourself, that's to do what is right by your own opinion, not what the rest of your party assumes.

Care4all
09-02-2006, 02:49 PM
And I do not accept just what my party says ...

i said, what you just said, only in less words... :D

i am not far left, i am a centrist, or moderate, in all the political tests...

i am a democrat on most issues, that does not mean that the democratic ''party'' comes through on these issues, or doesn't screw them up somehow....cuz murphy's law always comes in to ''play'' imo, with the dems!

i admire many republican causes, such as believing in a smaller federal government, less federal control of the people or the states, less federal spending resulting in less taxes on all of us, fiscal responsibility etc...

and

none of that hyperbole is even close to being present within the republican party as of late.... they are the biggest spenders of WASTE of all time, as far as i am concerned!

and extremely intrusive when it comes to using the federal gvt to control people's personal behavior....when i THOUGHT they believed in states rights more...?

Sir Evil
09-02-2006, 06:40 PM
i am not far left, i am a centrist, or moderate, in all the political tests...

[/B]
:eek3:

But yet you still seem convinced iraq was invaded for the oil! where did that come from, does'nt appear to be to moderate.

evince
09-02-2006, 06:52 PM
No just truth!

look at who got the contracts and whos profits are up like crazy.

It dont take a rocket scientist to figure this shit out!

Care4all
09-02-2006, 07:54 PM
:eek3:

But yet you still seem convinced iraq was invaded for the oil! where did that come from, does'nt appear to be to moderate.

I don't think it was for just plain ole oil... I think it was a culmination of things and I have already spelled some of them out to you but you just come back and act like I said it was just for oil, something so simple that it makes it laughable. use your god given brain for a change...

Why DO YOU think we invaded Iraq, a country that had not attacked us or was even capable of attacking us EVIL DICK? huh? since you are so gosh darn smart and can say nothing but, "so you think it was for oil, huh?"

OIL SECURITY, is a very important part of our foriegn policy...if you fricking think that it isn't a part of it then I don't know what land you live in?

Protecting Israel at all costs, EVEN if they are wrong in their actions sometimes, is part of that OIL SECURITY, so the ones at the top think.

they don't give a flying ass about Israel being the only democracy in the middle east and they don't give a flying hoot about the Christian right's feelings on Israel...

at least a great deal don't and couldn't get away with using our military and tax monies and resourses for those purposes regardless, but for OIL, which is how we got involved in the middle east in the first place back in the 1900's...

well...they THINK they can justify this crap.... and in THE MEAN TIME THEY CAN ALSO BENEFIT FROM IT, yes, benefit from it financially....AS THEY HAVE SO CONVENIENTLY DONE.

Now there is a small faction that are necons and want to rule the worl.

There are a few that are zionists and want the usa to protect israel even if it is wrong to do such or even if it really doesn't behoove the usa to do such....

Have you ever even read The Project for the New American Century or the Wolfowitz Doctrine or even the Bush Doctrine, vs. the Powell Doctrine on war or have you even read anything at all on JUST WAR and when War is just?

Feel free to speak on these subject Evil...I am all ears on what you think about these Doctrines and Especially on Just War...

But you know what, you and your side will continue to trivialize this war down to a three letter word because obviously your peon brain can't handle the truth or anything beyond what your side has deemed "talking points".

What's yours of gaffers damn solution, annialate all them towelheads and the problems soved?

your name is beginning to suit you and gaffer needs a name change to what HE CLAIMS TO BE, The Beast of Revelation 13, The Antichrist! :D

Care

Care4all
09-02-2006, 07:58 PM
Well, "Follow the Money" is what they say......

Sir Evil
09-02-2006, 08:05 PM
No just truth!

Blah blah blah, we are at war simply over some contract. You right, it does'nt take a rocket scientist to figure this shit out, it take a conspiracy theorist to figure it out.

Sir Evil
09-02-2006, 08:08 PM
But you know what, you and your side will continue to trivialize this war down to a three letter word because obviously your peon brain can't handle the truth or anything beyond what your side has deemed "talking points".

What's yours of gaffers damn solution, annialate all them towelheads and the problems soved?

your name is beginning to suit you and gaffer needs a name change to what HE CLAIMS TO BE, The Beast of Revelation 13, The Antichrist! :D

Care
Read the thread on going about the irag issue if you want my opinion on why we are there. And you know what, like I have stated so many god dman times before, it's simply an opinion of my own So while you like to draw the line of sides don't bullshit with your care4all name, it simply not true! you care for a side and it is extremely obvious. Anyway call me what you will, I'm a little bit of it all, but defintely not on one side of things......

Johnney
09-02-2006, 09:04 PM
No just truth!

for christ sakes its a welcome thread, take that shit to another thread

Sir Evil
09-02-2006, 09:11 PM
for christ sakes its a welcome thread, take that shit to another thread

Johnney, you are already doomed by association by these puppets, they speak hard left and if you don't you are an instant asshole related to dixie, and every other day old rehtoric they can dig up on the net!....:rolleyes:

OrnotBitwise
09-02-2006, 09:13 PM
hey Johnney, we'll eventually rule! Though the stakes are against us, yet.
We will bury you! And reap potatoes from your graves!

BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

:hedb:

Care4all
09-03-2006, 05:01 AM
Read the thread on going about the irag issue if you want my opinion on why we are there. And you know what, like I have stated so many god dman times before, it's simply an opinion of my own So while you like to draw the line of sides don't bullshit with your care4all name, it simply not true! you care for a side and it is extremely obvious. Anyway call me what you will, I'm a little bit of it all, but defintely not on one side of things......
Maybe you can direct me Evil to what your solution to the quagmire in Iraq is and MAYBE YOU could give some LEGITIMATE reason of why YOU think we used most all of our resourses in this war with Iraq.

Since Saddam having Oil HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY OF THIS let's HEAR what Sir Evil has to say about it....you say you've mentioned your views, well guess what? I've never seen them...only BASHING FROM YOU Evil, only one liners so to say.

I just don't KNOW where YOU are coming from other than you SAY the war in Iraq has NOTHING to do with oil...SOOOOOOOOOOOO, let's hear it big boy.

Oh, what the heck does care for all have to do with having a political leaning?

Are you saying that if I pick a political side that I can't care for those on the other side of the aisle? What has this world come to for you to even think that way... you must have alot of hatred in you like the rest of your party for you to not think that a Democrat could CARE for a republican...(shakes head)
wake up!
My husband is a life long Republican, and he happens to be my Soul Mate!

care

Care4all
09-03-2006, 05:04 AM
Have you ever even read The Project for the New American Century or the Wolfowitz Doctrine or even the Bush Doctrine, vs. the Powell Doctrine on war or have you even read anything at all on JUST WAR and when War is just?

Feel free to speak on these subject Evil...I am all ears on what you think about these Doctrines and Especially on Just War...

Evil????????????

Sir Evil
09-03-2006, 09:36 AM
Maybe you can direct me Evil to what your solution to the quagmire in Iraq is and MAYBE YOU could give some LEGITIMATE reason of why YOU think we used most all of our resourses in this war with Iraq.

Again, its all out here just go look for it!

Since Saddam having Oil HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY OF THIS let's HEAR what Sir Evil has to say about it....you say you've mentioned your views, well guess what? I've never seen them...only BASHING FROM YOU Evil, only one liners so to say.

One liners? my flames are typically better than on liners.

I just don't KNOW where YOU are coming from other than you SAY the war in Iraq has NOTHING to do with oil...SOOOOOOOOOOOO, let's hear it big boy.

Oh, what the heck does care for all have to do with having a political leaning?

Are you saying that if I pick a political side that I can't care for those on the other side of the aisle? What has this world come to for you to even think that way... you must have alot of hatred in you like the rest of your party for you to not think that a Democrat could CARE for a republican...(shakes head)
wake up!
My husband is a life long Republican, and he happens to be my Soul Mate!

care

Lovely spin, however show me where I have shown deliberate hateful remarks towards anyone here outside of mudflap. I just get slightly tired of hearing of my party as if I have one outside of the occassional Friday night, I gets really old to be told what I am when I base an opinion on something. However you don't even seem to realize that every issue I have replied to you on you have called me some form of a conservative or related. You have said over and over about My Party! It just gets old, the instant classification never end do they?

Sir Evil
09-03-2006, 09:50 AM

Evil????????????

I did indeed how you have been all ears, yet find the time to turn a welcome thread into anything but what it is.

Now if you have the evidence of them there lies please proceed, if not read on amongst all OTHER threads for my opinion on the issue. I am sure you will find all my opinions pretty clearly, but don't forget to hang your hat on the wmd issue at the end of each of them.......:rolleyes: