PDA

View Full Version : Donations

Care4all
08-28-2006, 01:02 PM
I don't know if you guys noticed but Damo has a DONATE spot on the NAVBAR up at the top....

I think this is a great idea! Right now, some of us have experienced a slowdown on the site due to sharing his server with others.

It is still tollerable and not too slow, but as we get more and more people, I can see the need to have a server of its own for this site so that we can rock n roll all the time with no slowdowns....

MAKING a minimal donation to this site via paypal can help Damo pay for the server service....for this GREAT site.

I just thought I'd let you know about the Donate link I just noticed at the top and when and if possible, I encourage you to donate a minimal amount, if and when you can.

Please know that a donation is not a necessity to post here and please don't take this note in that manner....

Just a heads up!

Care

Damocles
08-28-2006, 01:11 PM
Definitely not required... We have had a donation or two though. You'll notice the JPP Contributor added to their postbit...

:)

Thanks all! The site is only as good as the people who post.

LadyT
08-28-2006, 01:12 PM
any suggested donations?

Damocles
08-28-2006, 01:32 PM
any suggested donations?
LOL. I had a hard enough time putting the link up there at all! I didn't even tell anybody about it!

Jarod
08-28-2006, 01:44 PM
I think its a great idea. This cite aint free! Hell if everyone just gave 5$ or 10$ I am sure it would help a lot... If you can afford it give $50!