PDA

View Full Version : Full Politics vs. Just Plain Politics- Game 1

Dixie - In Memoriam
08-28-2006, 09:39 AM
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the opening game in the Fantasy Political Board Football Challenge. It's a beautiful sunny day here at Cyber Stadium, the teams are fired up and ready to play! The first quarter scoring has been high, and this promises to be an epic matchup. Stay tuned throughout the day, for updates on the score!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Full Politics.............. 7
Just Plain Politics......10

1st Qtr

LadyT
08-28-2006, 09:51 AM
Is it still pretty active over there. I haven't posted since the revolt.

Cypress
08-28-2006, 10:19 AM
I don't get Dixie's obsession with how much people are posting on fp. Dixie's (apparent) troll "Masterchief" was similarly obssesed with it. Its like the stalker dude who gets dumped by his girlfried, but still does "drive-bys" in the middle of the night to see what she's up too.

Let it go man.

Dixie - In Memoriam
08-28-2006, 11:47 AM
Full Politics.............. 7....6 == 13
Just Plain Politics......10...13 == 23

Halftime

After a flurry of first downs (posts) by JPP in the second quarter, we have the makings of a blowout! And now, for your halftime pleasure, the Pride of Pinhead Marching Band, and their rendition of I know you are, but what am I!

Stay tuned for the third quarter coming up next... can FP rally to win? We'll find out, after a message from our sponsors.....................

Dixie - In Memoriam
08-28-2006, 12:57 PM
Full Politics.............. 7.... 6....10 == 23
Just Plain Politics......10...13....10 == 33

3rd Qtr

Both teams held their own in the third quarter, although FP's defense has been weaker than anticipated, and this doesn't bode well for their enemic offense. JPP has been at their peak most of the game, and has shown dominance from the start. It's still anyone's ballgame... stay tuned for the final score!

Dixie - In Memoriam
08-28-2006, 02:49 PM
Full Politics.............. 7.... 6....10....10 == 33
Just Plain Politics......10...13....10.... 7 == 40

Final

A late game rally by the FP team, made for great excitement, but it wasn't enough to defeat the JPP Grind, as they take the season opener in a 40-33 shootout. This season promises to be a great one, and we hope you will join us for all the fun and pagentry! So long until next time, from Cyber Stadium!

maineman
08-28-2006, 06:28 PM
doesn't everyone see that Dixie can just pull any numbers he wants out of his well travelled ass to make this thing come out any way he wants it to, and that nobody could possibly give two shits about it enough to want to go and verify his made up scores? This is nothing more than another in a long long line of "look at me" threads offered up by this pathetic moron.

robdastud
08-29-2006, 05:37 AM
I don't get Dixie's obsession with how much people are posting on fp. Dixie's (apparent) troll "Masterchief" was similarly obssesed with it. Its like the stalker dude who gets dumped by his girlfried, but still does "drive-bys" in the middle of the night to see what she's up too.

Let it go man.

or its kinda like losing a democratic primary and still running anyways...

LadyT
08-29-2006, 06:19 AM
soooooooooo how did it go rob?

FUCK THE POLICE
09-04-2006, 09:02 AM

Let it go man.

Hey, there's nothing wrong with the occasional drive-by! All you want to do is admire her fucking face, why can't the bitch fucking get that? Why does she have to give you those fucking weird looks? Can't she understand, we're perfect for each other! Our children will one-day curse her for putting me through this!