PDA

View Full Version : TRASH TALK!

Care4all
10-12-2007, 10:24 AM
Do I have a kickass Fantasy Football team or what?

:D

Damocles
10-12-2007, 10:26 AM

:D
I haven't looked... Unfortunately I haven't had the time to give it the attention it deserves.

Care4all
10-12-2007, 10:32 AM
with so few people, it was kinda hard for all of us not to have stacked to the hilt teams, with gold star players!!!

bob
10-12-2007, 11:49 AM
we all have good teams, its just this leag is just weird.. i didnt take enogh time setting it up... my bad i am sorry

Damocles
10-12-2007, 11:55 AM
we all have good teams, its just this leag is just weird.. i didnt take enogh time setting it up... my bad i am sorry
We'll do better next year. Make sure we have more time...

bob
10-12-2007, 12:28 PM
We'll do better next year. Make sure we have more time...

good idea.. maybe get it setup by the time pre-season starts

Care4all
10-12-2007, 12:33 PM
I still have a kick ass team and am stomping ya! :D

so none of this B.S. about not paying attention to your teams.... I am taking my first place position PROUDLY!

I WILL HEAR none of this garbage THAT IS DISPARAGING MY WINS!!!!

I am a WINNER!!!!

LMAO!

care

Damocles
10-12-2007, 01:05 PM
I still have a kick ass team and am stomping ya! :D

so none of this B.S. about not paying attention to your teams.... I am taking my first place position PROUDLY!

I WILL HEAR none of this garbage THAT IS DISPARAGING MY WINS!!!!

I am a WINNER!!!!

LMAO!

care
:D, You are a winner.

Now look in the mirror and repeat...

"I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and GoshDarnit people like me!"

Care4all
10-12-2007, 01:12 PM
:D, You are a winner.

Now look in the mirror and repeat...

"I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and GoshDarnit people like me!"

hahahahahaha!!!!

oh, shut up Damo!!!!! LMAO

FUCK THE POLICE
10-12-2007, 03:49 PM
How do you play fantasy football?

TRGLDTE
10-12-2007, 05:19 PM

:D The only thing that is a greater waste of time than watching pro sports is participating in fantasy leagues. The only people dumber than pro sports fans are those participating in fantasy leagues.

Damocles
10-13-2007, 02:18 AM
The only thing that is a greater waste of time than watching pro sports is participating in fantasy leagues. The only people dumber than pro sports fans are those participating in fantasy leagues.
Right, because participating a smidge more in something that you find entertaining couldn't possibly be any more entertaining...

:rolleyes:

Cancel 2016.2
10-15-2007, 09:10 AM
The only thing that is a greater waste of time than watching pro sports is participating in fantasy leagues. The only people dumber than pro sports fans are those participating in fantasy leagues.

Translation: "Every time I play in a fantasy league, I get my ass kicked." coupled with "I always got picked last when playing for real"