PDA

View Full Version : So... The new mod... Yes or no?

Damocles
01-13-2014, 12:39 PM
I don't like limiting posts. But ignore my preference, you are the user. Tell me what you think of limiting the number of new threads from any one member?

Think how you would feel if you were the one being limited, think of the content of the "flooding" you talk about, is it political? Etc.

A real honest answer is what I'll be looking for, not some junk about Big Money, what you actually think about limiting people like this.

Poll will close after one week. Please vote above.

D

canceled.2021.1
01-15-2014, 07:04 AM
I understand where you are coming from and I know it seems like it is being targeted to one person, but you have to ask yourself is he really trying to start discussion or is he trying to clutter up the boards? I know it is hard to discern motives, but many of the threads don't even have commentary. They are some provocative title and a link to a story (which by the way is a violation of the rules but not enforced and I am guilty of it myself). My point is that if we are really going to discuss politics then shouldn't we at least apply some thought to what we post?

To be honest, the constant posting of threads doesn't bother me as much as Desh's constant crap flooding. That just jacks up a thread.

cancel2 2022
01-15-2014, 07:16 AM
I don't like limiting posts. But ignore my preference, you are the user. Tell me what you think of limiting the number of new threads from any one member?

Think how you would feel if you were the one being limited, think of the content of the "flooding" you talk about, is it political? Etc.

A real honest answer is what I'll be looking for, not some junk about Big Money, what you actually think about limiting people like this.

Poll will close after one week. Please vote above.

D

I voted yes and I don't really see why Legion or Desh should even have a vote considering that it is mostly about them.

christiefan915
01-15-2014, 07:38 AM
I don't see what difference it makes if one person posts 15 threads per day or if 15 people post one thread each per day, so maybe someone can 'splain it to me.

cancel2 2022
01-15-2014, 07:43 AM
I don't see what difference it makes if one person posts 15 threads per day or if 15 people post one thread each per day, so maybe someone can 'splain it to me.

It is to stop trolls like BM starting loads of stupid threads. Do you remember how Goem used to change the subject titles and mess up all the threads? He obviously had some kind of script to do that well Legion is the Goem of JPP, fortunately he can't change subject titles.

Cancel 2016.11
01-15-2014, 07:45 AM
Unlike the merge function which I hated, I don't care about this at all.

Cancel 2016.11
01-15-2014, 07:46 AM
Although if Tom wants it I will vote against it. How did he vote? Are you sure none of Tom's trolls voted? Is this public? If not I want a screen shot I don't trust that slimey limey for a minute!

MAGA MAN
01-15-2014, 08:13 AM
I think Damo is being a control freak here, very un-libertarian.

christiefan915
01-15-2014, 08:15 AM
It is to stop trolls like BM starting loads of stupid threads. Do you remember how Goem used to change the subject titles and mess up all the threads? He obviously had some kind of script to do that well Legion is the Goem of JPP, fortunately he can't change subject titles.

When I go through the different forums I look at the thread topic first, not the poster. Example, APP has a lot of threads on climate that I scroll past and move beyond, because this subject holds no interest for me. Also applies to the threads with minute economic details and statistics. But I always at least read threads about our politicians and current events even if I don't post on the thread. Bottom line, it's about the content.

Goem was a special case, he didn't even pretend to post topics, he just trashed the forum with unintelligible nonsense. I think he went off the deep end when sweetshru turned down his marriage proposal.

cancel2 2022
01-15-2014, 08:25 AM
When I go through the different forums I look at the thread topic first, not the poster. Example, APP has a lot of threads on climate that I scroll past and move beyond, because this subject holds no interest for me. Also applies to the threads with minute economic details and statistics. But I always at least read threads about our politicians and current events even if I don't post on the thread. Bottom line, it's about the content.

Goem was a special case, he didn't even pretend to post topics, he just trashed the forum with unintelligible nonsense. I think he went off the deep end when sweetshru turned down his marriage proposal.

Wow, I didn't know that but then sweetshru rarely came to the WOT board. I would like a feature that removed any threads posted by people on your ignore list. It would be so much better if you couldn't even see the damn things. It would, in effect, be your own Forced Ignore.

He did once briefly talk to me and said that he had very happy memories of being stationed at a USAF base in England. I thought he was bullshitting me so I asked him some questions that he couldn't easily answer without the help of a search engine. He seemed to be kosher but then he went bloody mental again.

Cancel 2016.11
01-15-2014, 08:29 AM
Wow, I didn't know that but then sweetshru rarely came to the WOT board. I would like a feature that removed any threads posted by people on your ignore list. It would be so much better if you couldn't even see the damn things. It would, in effect, be your own Forced Ignore.

I would like a feature that erased all your posts just as you hit send.

At least you are finally admitting you didn't post on the RBB and didn't know sweetshru because she rarely went to WOT. Since I was an RBB poster and avoided the WOT like the plague, we can finally put to rest your horseshit claims that you knew me there.

cancel2 2022
01-15-2014, 08:35 AM

He did once briefly talk to me and said that he had very happy memories of being stationed at a USAF base in England. I thought he was bullshitting me so I asked him some questions that he couldn't easily answer without the help of a search engine. He seemed to be kosher but then he went bloody mental again.

I went to the Rate Bush board occasionally and posted a few times but mostly observed. I have to say I've never seen a board like it since, it was like a cyber version of Lord of the Flies.

Cancel 2016.11
01-15-2014, 08:37 AM
I went to the Rate Bush board occasionally and posted a few times but mostly observed. I have to say I've never seen a board like it since, it was like a cyber version of Lord of the Flies.

You don't have to quote yourself Tom, we all know you are replying to me - I must have escaped from your Ignore box again! For the 158th time now! How do I do it?! I can't be contained! I scoff at technological restraints!

Cancel 2016.11
01-15-2014, 08:39 AM
BTW, throughout the netscape boards, and there were many of them...it was WOT that was considered the worst shithole anyone had ever seen so who do you think you are fooling. C vs E and RBB was where anyone with any intellectual capability at all hung. WOT was the dregs. I only ever ran into that trash on the Mixed Bag board and no one wanted you people there either.

Dantès
01-15-2014, 08:51 AM

I guess you would understand if you hated Desh! My being on the same side of this issue with Big Money made this vote painful!

Damocles
01-15-2014, 08:52 AM
You haven't voted, Dantes.

Dantès
01-15-2014, 08:54 AM

At least you are finally admitting you didn't post on the RBB and didn't know sweetshru because she rarely went to WOT. Since I was an RBB poster and avoided the WOT like the plague, we can finally put to rest your horseshit claims that you knew me there.

LOL! Me too!

cancel2 2022
01-15-2014, 08:55 AM
You haven't voted, Dantes.

Jeez, what a pillock.

USFREEDOM911
01-15-2014, 12:27 PM

I had forgotten all about Golem, until you mentioned his name.

CURSE YOU
MAY YOU DIE MANY VIOLENT AND AGONIZING DEATHS

:chesh:

Phantasmal
01-15-2014, 12:34 PM
Although if Tom wants it I will vote against it. How did he vote? Are you sure none of Tom's trolls voted? Is this public? If not I want a screen shot I don't trust that slimey limey for a minute!

BTW, throughout the netscape boards, and there were many of them...it was WOT that was considered the worst shithole anyone had ever seen so who do you think you are fooling. C vs E and RBB was where anyone with any intellectual capability at all hung. WOT was the dregs. I only ever ran into that trash on the Mixed Bag board and no one wanted you people there either.

Truth, and it wasn't till the WOT spilled into the RBB that it got toxic!

cawacko
01-15-2014, 12:44 PM

Wow, hearing that name (Goem) brings back memories. Sweetshru was good people. Did Goem really propose? And that's what set him off? He went scorched earth style on the Rate Bush Board.

The Dude
01-15-2014, 12:53 PM
Who wants to look though pages of desh and big moneys bs!

cancel2 2022
01-15-2014, 01:03 PM
I had forgotten all about Golem, until you mentioned his name.

CURSE YOU
MAY YOU DIE MANY VIOLENT AND AGONIZING DEATHS

:chesh:

My memory is going, is it Golem or Goem?

cancel2 2022
01-15-2014, 01:08 PM
Truth, and it wasn't till the WOT spilled into the RBB that it got toxic!

Well that's why I stayed away as much as possible, it was a free for all over there.

Phantasmal
01-15-2014, 01:11 PM

Wow, hearing that name (Goem) brings back memories. Sweetshru was good people. Did Goem really propose? And that's what set him off? He went scorched earth style on the Rate Bush Board.

Oh, she will be flattered you thought so! I will tell her.

cancel2 2022
01-15-2014, 01:12 PM
Oh, she will be flattered you thought so! I will tell her.

Wasn't she writing a book? Did she ever publish it?

USFREEDOM911
01-15-2014, 01:58 PM
My memory is going, is it Golem or Goem?

It was Goem; but Golem fits the bill.

BRUTALITOPS
01-15-2014, 02:21 PM
I think it's important to really clarify what this thread thing is about.

Ask yourselves, in your entire history of JPP, how many times have you made 17 threads in one single day?

I am almost positive that for nearly every single person here, the answer is 0 days. Out of 7 years. It's just never happened.

This poll really should be renamed to "would you prefer to have a rule against some spammer coming in and flooding our board"

that's basically all it is.

Celticguy
01-15-2014, 02:31 PM
If its not yet been suggested perhaps consider a time limit between posts. Offers similar benefits with a slightly lighter hand.

/MSG/
01-15-2014, 03:17 PM
If its not yet been suggested perhaps consider a time limit between posts. Offers similar benefits with a slightly lighter hand.

That's exactly what this is. You can only start 1 thread every 1.5 hours. You can make as many posts as you like however.

christiefan915
01-15-2014, 03:48 PM

Yes, he really did. I don't want to put her business out here more than I already did but he was serious.

christiefan915
01-15-2014, 03:53 PM
That's exactly what this is. You can only start 1 thread every 1.5 hours. You can make as many posts as you like however.

Just curious, does the number of threads and responses benefit the forum as a whole? Not regarding posters but as far as the board owner and a successful forum, if that makes any sense.

christiefan915
01-15-2014, 03:53 PM
Wasn't she writing a book? Did she ever publish it?

Yes and yes.

BRUTALITOPS
01-15-2014, 03:57 PM

... what

I didn't know there was some weird time limit

wtf

we have too many things going on.

I am a mod and I have been confused as fuck about everything being discussed.

thought we were just talking about thread caps per day, not time limits.

/MSG/
01-15-2014, 04:09 PM
Just curious, does the number of threads and responses benefit the forum as a whole? Not regarding posters but as far as the board owner and a successful forum, if that makes any sense.
No, but even if it did it wouldn't matter. This is a hobby for Damo.

cancel2 2022
01-15-2014, 04:09 PM
Yes, he really did. I don't want to put her business out here more than I already did but he was serious.

I am assuming that they actually met up and it wasn't a cyber romance.

/MSG/
01-15-2014, 04:10 PM
... what

wtf

17 divided by 24 comes out to around 1.5 hours. So you can use up all 17 in one hour or you can space it out if you want. But that's how it goes.

BRUTALITOPS
01-15-2014, 04:33 PM
oh.

yeah.

but you made it sound like you could only make one thread every 1.5 hours.

Damocles
01-15-2014, 05:24 PM
... what

wtf

He averaged it out. It is a per day cap, counted from midnight... basically, one can start 17 new threads per day, with a limit for each of the fora of 10. So, one can spread them around and start a total of 17 in a day. Or one can limit themselves to 10 in Current events.

Damocles
01-15-2014, 05:25 PM

While active users can benefit a forum, some users seem dissatisfied that one person was posting most of the new threads. So, I set this up to test to see if this would be something most users would like to see. Personally I don't like to limit people this way, but I'm not the only one using the board.

cancel2 2022
01-15-2014, 05:32 PM
While active users can benefit a forum, some users seem dissatisfied that one person was posting most of the new threads. So, I set this up to test to see if this would be something most users would like to see. Personally I don't like to limit people this way, but I'm not the only one using the board.

Who starts even 10 new threads a day apart from Desh and trolls?

Damocles
01-15-2014, 05:33 PM
Who starts even 10 new threads a day apart from Desh and trolls?

Desh didn't start that many new threads. I think you are confusing her posts for new threads. I don't necessarily think Big Money is a troll.

Cancel 2016.11
01-15-2014, 05:38 PM
Well I can't support it. I feel bad because I understand BM is annoying and I know he is driving Mott crazy, but in my view too many want this to reign in Desh. And I agree with what Dantes said so well yesterday on the merge poll thread about this stuff. I can't say it as well, but anyone can look it up. So, no.

cancel2 2022
01-15-2014, 05:49 PM
Desh didn't start that many new threads. I think you are confusing her posts for new threads. I don't necessarily think Big Money is a troll.

Legion is a troll, ipso facto Big Money is a troll.

Rune
01-15-2014, 05:53 PM
Legion is a troll, ipso facto Big Money is a troll.

You are a troll you fucking troll.

cancel2 2022
01-15-2014, 05:59 PM
You are a troll you fucking troll.

You really should calm down, you've already had one heart attack. There is so much anger there, it's not good for you.

MAGA MAN
01-15-2014, 06:00 PM
You are a troll you fucking troll.Fat bastard.

Rune
01-15-2014, 06:03 PM
Fat bastard.
At least I am not stupid like you, fake engineer.

Rune
01-15-2014, 06:06 PM
You really should calm down, you've already had one heart attack. There is so much anger there, it's not good for you.

1. I have congestive heart failure but am responding well to treatment and being loved by a very special lady (something you will never experience).
2. I am not angry, I am having fun, idiot.
3. You troll more than Legion you fucking idiot. Almost every post you make is trolling. You are like English Yurt. Only dumber and perverted.

cancel2 2022
01-15-2014, 06:22 PM
1. I have congestive heart failure but am responding well to treatment and being loved by a very special lady (something you will never experience).
2. I am not angry, I am having fun, idiot.
3. You troll more than Legion you fucking idiot. Almost every post you make is trolling. You are like English Yurt. Only dumber and perverted.

Yes because I respond to cunts like you, but that is going to change.

Rune
01-15-2014, 07:02 PM
Yes because I respond to cunts like you, but that is going to change.

lol

MAGA MAN
01-16-2014, 06:21 AM
At least I am not stupid like you, fake engineer.So you are a fattie. :rofl2:

Cancel 2016.11
01-16-2014, 06:28 AM
So you are a fattie. :rofl2:

Where did he say that?

You have some sickness that causes you to be obsessed with other people's bodies and weight. I always thought it was such a damned shame you're married - you and iceslut? Perfect Pair and made in hell. It's a shame because you could have poisoned each other, instead of others. Keep her number, you never know.

MAGA MAN
01-16-2014, 06:34 AM
Where did he say that?He didn't deny it. You are fat too.

Cancel 2016.11
01-16-2014, 06:42 AM
He didn't deny it. You are fat too.

LOL Nobody cares enough to deny it. It's your obsession, not mine. You and that diseased slut you hang around with. I still have hopes for you two twisted sadsacks.

Cancel 2016.11
01-16-2014, 06:45 AM
Dy's such a pussy he was afraid to come back under his old name so he crawled back in disguise like a cockroach. LOL Now that, is funny.

MAGA MAN
01-16-2014, 06:46 AM
Funny, a big fat slut calling me a pussy. :rofl2:

Cancel 2016.11
01-16-2014, 06:47 AM

You know you are. Everyone here knew who you were within five posts, and we've all been laughing at you for thinking you could hide it. Coward, pussy, whatever you want to call it. :)

MAGA MAN
01-16-2014, 07:47 AM
I never tried to hide anything, slut. Lots of posters here change their names. Have you not noticed this? :rofl2:

USFREEDOM911
01-16-2014, 11:53 AM

Maybe she wants to "pet" you. :eek2:

christiefan915
01-16-2014, 12:59 PM
He averaged it out. It is a per day cap, counted from midnight... basically, one can start 17 new threads per day, with a limit for each of the fora of 10. So, one can spread them around and start a total of 17 in a day. Or one can limit themselves to 10 in Current events.

Well, for the past several days we haven't had one poster starting the majority of threads. Instead we traded it for thread after thread of insult, bullying and vulgarity in both the regular forums and the war zone.

How's that working out for everybody?

canceled.2021.1
01-16-2014, 01:25 PM
Well, for the past several days we haven't had one poster starting the majority of threads. Instead we traded it for thread after thread of insult, bullying and vulgarity in both the regular forums and the war zone.

How's that working out for everybody?

You guys got what you wanted. You should be happy

christiefan915
01-16-2014, 01:43 PM
You guys got what you wanted. You should be happy

I'll be happy when I see the men here using violent sexual imagery to bully other men. Then we can talk about equality.

Damocles
01-16-2014, 01:50 PM
I'll be happy when I see the men here using violent sexual imagery to bully other men. Then we can talk about equality.
It happens all the time. People gloss over it because when you read some other dude talking about it to a dude it is just a "burn".. an insult, something men say to each other all the time. You don't see them saying the same thing over and over like this because it is so commonplace that men don't even blink when it is suggested they choke on somebody's d**k...

evince
01-16-2014, 01:55 PM
if there was no thread banning we would not need the thread limit.

that is why I voted for a bag of walnut cookies.

Just strip away the individual thread ban and its all good

christiefan915
01-16-2014, 01:57 PM
I never tried to hide anything, slut. Lots of posters here change their names. Have you not noticed this? :rofl2:

"Never tried to hide it", hilarious. When I referred to you as "DY" you didn't admit it, you immediately defaulted to a predictable vulgar male insult involving KY jelly and peanut butter.

christiefan915
01-16-2014, 01:58 PM
It happens all the time. People gloss over it because when you read some other dude talking about it to a dude it is just a "burn".. an insult, something men say to each other all the time. You don't see them saying the same thing over and over like this because it is so commonplace that men don't even blink when it is suggested they choke on somebody's d**k...

That's a cop-out. The closest men come to it is the Ohio/Michigan/whatever sheep-fucking jokes. I don't ever recall one man saying to another that he wishes a violent anal rape on him.

Edit: I could be wrong when it came to the gay posters. They got treated as badly as the women with porno references.

evince
01-16-2014, 01:59 PM

I don't recall any threads about which posters would be willing to fuck one of the male posters?

I don't recall any of the male posters making it crystal clear they wanted SEX from non one here ever.

I did say I don't want any kind of sex from anyone here.

I made a thread about it I think.

that means when they talk that shit about me they are talking about against my will.

they know that.

that is nothing but rape talk.

now how often do you guys talk about raping each other?

/MSG/
01-16-2014, 02:00 PM
That's a cop-out. The closest men come to it is the Ohio/Michigan/whatever sheep-fucking jokes. I don't ever recall one man saying to another that he wishes a violent anal rape on him.

Edit: I could be wrong when it came to the gay posters. They got treated as badly as the women with porno references.

I'm almost positive I've said that.

evince
01-16-2014, 02:00 PM
Maybe I missed it?

link me up

evince
01-16-2014, 02:01 PM
do you guys talk about raping each other ?

christiefan915
01-16-2014, 02:02 PM
I don't recall any threads about which posters would be willing to fuck one of the male posters?

I don't recall any of the male posters making it crystal clear they wanted SEX from non one here ever.

I did say I don't want any kind of sex from anyone here.

I made a thread about it I think.

that means when they talk that shit about me they are talking about against my will.

they know that.

that is nothing but rape talk.

now how often do you guys talk about raping each other?

^Answer: never and a day.

Damocles
01-16-2014, 02:03 PM

It is what it is. I spent many years in the military, almost all the "burns" involved somebody's d**k inserted somewhere on my person... It really is commonplace. So much so that you don't see dudes getting all upset about it, hence the troll following them around doesn't seem to happen as often. (Some dudes will get all bent over it, when they do they get followed too, as you noticed with the "gay" posters.)

Many times when the insults come a rolling in I see lefties giving Thanks for it, etc. It really is common. And I'm not complaining I'm just bringing your attention to it. You'll see The Dude (Topspin) talking about where posters want to put their d**k very often, but you don't notice it, it is just common to you.

canceled.2021.1
01-16-2014, 02:04 PM

What do you think people mean when they say "I hope you get thrown in jail with Tyrone"? Not only is it an anal rape joke but it is a homophobic reference as well. Haven't seen one in a while, but they occur from time to time. No disdain or shock from you on those. In fact, if I am not mistaken I seem to recall Darla wishing something to that effect on someone. Can't remember if it was a poster or someone else. But, it was intended to incite violent sexual imagery. I don't remember you or Desh having your sensibilities offended then.

evince
01-16-2014, 02:05 PM
wow you guys talk about raping each other.

I missed those threads

Link me up

canceled.2021.1
01-16-2014, 02:06 PM
Nobody here that I have seen has ever talked about raping another person. Now I have said "I wish that someone got raped". That is far different from saying I would do it. Context does matter.

Another individual was told that she was not desired in that way and somehow she twisted herself into knots and convinced herself that she was threatened with rape.

evince
01-16-2014, 02:11 PM
What do you think people mean when they say "I hope you get thrown in jail with Tyrone"? Not only is it an anal rape joke but it is a homophobic reference as well. Haven't seen one in a while, but they occur from time to time. No disdain or shock from you on those. In fact, if I am not mistaken I seem to recall Darla wishing something to that effect on someone. Can't remember if it was a poster or someone else. But, it was intended to incite violent sexual imagery. I don't remember you or Desh having your sensibilities offended then.

because tyrone is not a real person huh?

Now wishing you would go to prison if you have commited some crime is fine don't you think?

things happen in prison that I cant control.

You can control talking about the chicks here as if your tiny rancid member is a weapon.

that is doable huh shit stick dick.

I don't want sex from anyone.

I have plenty from my hubby that would out rank anything from you dickwiggler.

You or anyone else cant and never will have any kind of sex with me unless you killed me first.

the likely hood of me dying first would be in question.

You will find it in your mouth

look for it while you bleed out from the wound from where it used to be

USFREEDOM911
01-16-2014, 02:57 PM
I'm almost positive I've said that.

Just to make Desh happy; I wouldn't fuck you with Grind's dick. :)

USFREEDOM911
01-16-2014, 03:00 PM

Go back and look at the comments regarding Zimmerman.
There were several instances of those on the left wishing George to spend time with large black men.

Phantasmal
01-16-2014, 03:00 PM
It is what it is. I spent many years in the military, almost all the "burns" involved somebody's d**k inserted somewhere on my person... It really is commonplace. So much so that you don't see dudes getting all upset about it, hence the troll following them around doesn't seem to happen as often. (Some dudes will get all bent over it, when they do they get followed too, as you noticed with the "gay" posters.)

Many times when the insults come a rolling in I see lefties giving Thanks for it, etc. It really is common. And I'm not complaining I'm just bringing your attention to it. You'll see The Dude (Topspin) talking about where posters want to put their d**k very often, but you don't notice it, it is just common to you.

The lefties...

Damo has now entered the "very far right zone"

Cancel 2016.11
01-16-2014, 03:04 PM
"Never tried to hide it", hilarious. When I referred to you as "DY" you didn't admit it, you immediately defaulted to a predictable vulgar male insult involving KY jelly and peanut butter.

And there's a big difference between changing your name and creating a new account. One is changing your name out in the open, the other is trying to sneak in under the radar.

Cancel 2016.11
01-16-2014, 03:07 PM
wow you guys talk about raping each other.

I missed those threads

Link me up

Must be in private chats desh!

LOL

Full disclosure - I've seen USF following men around telling them to "suck harder" and various other things that constitute same-sex sexual harassment. Which...raises some questions, but you know, to me, harassment is harassment.

Of course women are the main, overwhelmingly main, target here.

Cancel 2016.2
01-16-2014, 03:30 PM

Desh's vulgarity more than equalizes the bullshit from the idiots like ILA...

ZappasGuitar
01-16-2014, 03:43 PM
Dy's such a pussy he was afraid to come back under his old name so he crawled back in disguise like a cockroach. LOL Now that, is funny.

OMG so "Right" is just the Dumb Monkee hiding behind a shitty troll account?

It makes perfect sense, probably the only way that pathetic skidmark could even HOPE to gain some legitimacy.

christiefan915
01-16-2014, 03:49 PM
And there's a big difference between changing your name and creating a new account. One is changing your name out in the open, the other is trying to sneak in under the radar.

Exactly. We all knew he wasn't permanently banned. Did he really think he could hide his posting style under a new name? Not here, baby!

evince
01-16-2014, 03:51 PM

yeah girlies are not supposed to use those words huh taintlapper

christiefan915
01-16-2014, 03:52 PM

:rolleyes: You cannot be serious.

evince
01-16-2014, 03:52 PM

nice to know the level of access you have to girndages dick

evince
01-16-2014, 03:54 PM

now now I think I can outdo the guy with one hand tied behind my back.

just how fucking stupid is it for them to think I should not because I have an inny?

Cancel 2016.2
01-16-2014, 04:12 PM

100% serious...

Cancel 2016.2
01-16-2014, 04:14 PM

Didn't say anything about what women should or should not do. I said that you, a person on the left, is every bit as vulgar as ILA. You and him are equally repulsive.

Him being a man and you a woman is irrelevant. You are both vulgar pieces of shit.

Damocles
01-16-2014, 04:25 PM
The lefties...

Damo has now entered the "very far right zone"

So far, only "lefties" have complained about this, Rana. So yeah, the lefties. People who use "righties" regularly to describe others should not be suddenly surprised when "lefties" is used to describe them.

cancel2 2022
01-16-2014, 04:35 PM

I don't suppose you have heard of Grindr?

http://grindr.com/

Phantasmal
01-16-2014, 04:38 PM

Must be in private chats desh!

LOL

Full disclosure - I've seen USF following men around telling them to "suck harder" and various other things that constitute same-sex sexual harassment. Which...raises some questions, but you know, to me, harassment is harassment.

Of course women are the main, overwhelmingly main, target here.

Exactly. We all knew he wasn't permanently banned. Did he really think he could hide his posting style under a new name? Not here, baby!

So far, only "lefties" have complained about this, Rana. So yeah, the lefties. People who use "righties" regularly to describe others should not be suddenly surprised when "lefties" is used to describe them.

I just thought you were different, but you become more like your fellow "righties" as time goes by.

Cancel 2016.11
01-16-2014, 04:39 PM
Didn't say anything about what women should or should not do. I said that you, a person on the left, is every bit as vulgar as ILA. You and him are equally repulsive.

Him being a man and you a woman is irrelevant. You are both vulgar pieces of shit.

ILA is going to be looking to kill you when he reads this! He is going to be sooo fuming. I hope you know how to physically defend yourself? If not, I do, don't worry.

Cancel 2016.11
01-16-2014, 04:41 PM
I just thought you were different, but you become more like your fellow "righties" as time goes by.

Damo's changed over the years. He has become hard, brittle, and bitter. It happens to some people as they age. Just imagine what time will do to Grind and Billy, both of whom are already hard, brittle, and bitter!

Cancel 2016.11
01-16-2014, 04:42 PM

I highly doubt Desh hangs out on snuff porn sites TOM!

Damocles
01-16-2014, 04:47 PM
Damo's changed over the years. He has become hard, brittle, and bitter. It happens to some people as they age. Just imagine what time will do to Grind and Billy, both of whom are already hard, brittle, and bitter!

I've actually mellowed quite a bit. I used to be far more vehemently Conservative Libertarian. Posts like this are made by people who think I'll change my immediate activity based on how I want others to think of me. The problem with that is, I have to really believe that somebody cares that I called some people "lefties"... I think that is absurd.

I use both "righties" and "lefties" to describe people here because it is current board lexicon. It's as simple as that. It isn't an insult, it is simply descriptive and current usage on the board.

evince
01-16-2014, 04:51 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIL2kmKAetQ

evince
01-16-2014, 04:52 PM
grindage: food

evince
01-16-2014, 04:53 PM
don't tax my grindage cruster

USFREEDOM911
01-16-2014, 05:04 PM

Or pussy stretcher!

MAGA MAN
01-16-2014, 05:06 PM
no means no desh huh

canceled.2021.1
01-16-2014, 05:07 PM

You know what is interesting is that the very comment you just made is what I said to Desh and sent her into Rape Fantasy mode. But surprisingly no outrage when you say it.

Hilarious

USFREEDOM911
01-16-2014, 05:16 PM

I never said I had access to it.
This is exactly where your cognitive and comprehension fails, every time.

USFREEDOM911
01-16-2014, 05:18 PM
now now I think I can outdo the guy with one hand tied behind my back.

just how fucking stupid is it for them to think I should not because I have an inny?

But you don't have an inny, you have a closed.; because there's been nothing 'in it" for a looooooooooooooooooong time.