PDA

View Full Version : Going to see that new Barnyard flick...

Damocles
08-27-2006, 01:11 PM
Boy oh boy! Life is so great with kids... You want to watch WTC you end up seeing Barnyard....

:cof1:

Sir Evil
08-27-2006, 01:14 PM
Didn't even realize ya had any sir, what flavors?

Damocles
08-27-2006, 01:17 PM
Girls.... All Girls. Lovely little ladies.

Sir Evil
08-27-2006, 01:31 PM
Got one myself! how many? they are a handfull!

Damocles
08-27-2006, 04:49 PM
Three. It's over... Thank all the little gods!

Sir Evil
08-27-2006, 05:00 PM
Three. It's over... Thank all the little gods!

Thats awesome, I would take a couple more given the cahnce!

Damocles
08-27-2006, 05:17 PM
The girls are great, but I am done. Unless there is another I have to adopt.

:D

The first is an adoptee, I was her godfather... Well you know how that story has to go. It still breaks my heart to look at her.

The other two are mine. Any more we get we will come by honest adoption... I couldn't take my wife sacrificing her body like that again, she almost died and I can't imagine myself without her there.

Sir Evil
08-27-2006, 05:35 PM
The girls are great, but I am done. Unless there is another I have to adopt.

The first is an adoptee, I was her godfather... Well you know how that story has to go. It still breaks my heart to look at her.

The other two are mine. Any more we get we will come by honest adoption... I couldn't take my wife sacrificing her body like that again, she almost died and I can't imagine myself without her there.

Geez, sorry to hear that sir, I think I see where that story goes! You have been blessed with what you have, you'll be fine.

Damocles
08-27-2006, 05:40 PM
Life is good now and amazingly Doctors were able to figure out what causes that pregnancy thing. So I just made sure an important part never reaches the other important one with a quick outpatient surgery...

The wife is still around and taking care of all three of my girls to the best of her ability, which is quite amazing!

Truly, life is a blessing that so far has only gotten better as I have gotten older.

You have been blessed with a youngun of your own, they are truly a focusing occurence in a life....

Sir Evil
08-27-2006, 05:43 PM
All very true sir! :clink: