PDA

View Full Version : darla

robdastud
08-27-2006, 12:32 PM
sent you da email.

robdastud
08-27-2006, 12:34 PM
lol nevermind just checked my email... i know... thanks though its awesome...

Cancel7
08-27-2006, 12:46 PM
lol nevermind just checked my email... i know... thanks though its awesome...

Are you seeing him today? Is it pouring rain there and really nasty out, in CT too?

robdastud
08-27-2006, 03:36 PM
Are you seeing him today? Is it pouring rain there and really nasty out, in CT too?

he's coming over my house later i had to come home and pick up LP to bring her to her job cuz its bad out... so im calling him after i get home from the family party im at... i hope he comes over, but i don't want to take up all his time lol

i feel like im stealing him... i took up his whole weekend haha

Cancel7
08-27-2006, 03:43 PM
he's coming over my house later i had to come home and pick up LP to bring her to her job cuz its bad out... so im calling him after i get home from the family party im at... i hope he comes over, but i don't want to take up all his time lol

i feel like im stealing him... i took up his whole weekend haha

LOL. Get out, you don't feel bad. I'd be doing my sexy dance in front of my mirror and telling myself "you are so hot, you rule".

Yeah, same weather here. I hate it. I'm going to go read now, there's nothing else to do.

Have fun Rob, see you later.

robdastud
08-27-2006, 03:47 PM
LOL. Get out, you don't feel bad. I'd be doing my sexy dance in front of my mirror and telling myself "you are so hot, you rule".

Yeah, same weather here. I hate it. I'm going to go read now, there's nothing else to do.

Have fun Rob, see you later.

darla where you from??

Cancel7
08-27-2006, 04:40 PM
darla where you from??

New York.

robdastud
08-27-2006, 05:06 PM
down by the city or upstate?? anyways we are going to go out to see world trade center later on tonight.

Cancel7
08-27-2006, 05:11 PM
down by the city or upstate?? anyways we are going to go out to see world trade center later on tonight.

I recently moved to the East side of Manhattan. I love it here.

I don't know anyone who has seen that movie yet, believe it or not. I'll be interested to hear what you think of it.

Cypress
08-27-2006, 05:39 PM
I recently moved to the East side of Manhattan. I love it here.

I don't know anyone who has seen that movie yet, believe it or not. I'll be interested to hear what you think of it.

Oh Gawd....a Manhattan elistist liberal. No wonder your ego is so swollen!

;)

j/k

Cancel7
08-27-2006, 05:42 PM
Oh Gawd....a Manhattan elistist liberal. No wonder your ego is so swollen!

;)

j/k

LOL

Yeah, real elitist. I have a roomate, and we don't even have a doorman. But I live around the corner from the best newstand in the whole world. I can but the WAPO on Sunday's, and if I read French, I could buy La Monde. It gives me a thrill just seeing it though. lol

Damocles
08-27-2006, 05:42 PM
I've always thought of NYC as a pass-through city on my way to Europe or back home...

:)

Cancel7
08-27-2006, 05:43 PM
I've always thought of NYC as a pass-through city on my way to Europe or back home...

:)

Ha! That was funny. Like we call the other states, like, oh say, Colorado, the flyover states right? Cute.

TheDanold
08-27-2006, 08:27 PM
LOL

Yeah, real elitist. I have a roomate, and we don't even have a doorman. But I live around the corner from the best newstand in the whole world. I can but the WAPO on Sunday's, and if I read French, I could buy La Monde. It gives me a thrill just seeing it though. lol
Alors peut-être la chose que tu drois faire, c'est de demenagé au Paris et lisez un vrai papier comme "Le Figaro".

TheDanold
08-27-2006, 08:31 PM
Rob, I don't know how to tell you this but the World Trade Center is no more. Some terrorists flew planes in there a few years back and now even though we are terror-free 5 years later with ZERO attacks in America, obviously Republicans have been a complete failure at responding to that event.

Damocles
08-27-2006, 08:31 PM
The Barber? That's a newspaper?

Damocles
08-27-2006, 08:32 PM
Rob, I don't know how to tell you this but the World Trade Center is no more. Some terrorists flew planes in there a few years back and now even though we are terror-free 5 years later with ZERO attacks in America, obviously Republicans have been a complete failure at responding to that event.
It's a movie...

TheDanold
08-27-2006, 08:36 PM
It's a movie...
Come on now, would you have said that to Charver? Of course it's a movie, don't ruin me tongue-in-cheek routine Capn' Obvious! :p

Damocles
08-27-2006, 08:38 PM
Come on now, would you have said that to Charver? Of course it's a movie, don't ruin me tongue-in-cheek routine Capn' Obvious! :p
Oh, then yeah. Terrible thing that happened.

Adam Weinberg
08-27-2006, 08:53 PM
C'est "Le Monde".

The world is a dude by French standards.

Cancel7
08-28-2006, 04:45 AM
Alors peut-être la chose que tu drois faire, c'est de demenagé au Paris et lisez un vrai papier comme "Le Figaro".

Yes Dano, I am wearing underwear.

Geez.

robdastud
08-28-2006, 06:16 AM
is that what he asked??!!

Cancel7
08-28-2006, 04:49 PM
is that what he asked??!!

LMAO!

I doubt it, I just like to bust on him Rob.