PDA

View Full Version : The Afghan Quarterback

Beefy
10-05-2007, 03:27 PM
The coach had put together the perfect team for the Oakland Raiders.
The only thing missing was a good quarterback. He had scouted all the
colleges and even the Canadian and European Leagues, but he couldn't
find a ringer who could ensure a Super Bowl victory.

Then one night, while watching CNN, he saw a war-zone scene in
Afghanistan. In one corner of the background, he spotted a young Afghan soldier with a truly incredible arm. He threw a hand- grenade straight into a window from 85 yards away. Then he threw another grenade from 60 yards down a chimney, and then hit a passing car going 80 miles per hour.

I've got to get this guy !" Said the coach to himself. "He has the
perfect arm !" So, he locates and brings the young Afghan to the States and
teaches him the great game of football ...... and sure enough the Raiders go on to win the Super Bowl.

The young Afghan is hailed as a hero of football, and when the Coach
asks him what he wants, all the young man wants to do is call his mother.

"Mom," he says into the phone, "I just won the Super Bowl !"

"I don't want to talk to you," the old Muslim woman says. "You betrayed
us. You are not my son !"

"Mother, I don't think you understand," pleads the son, "I've just won
the greatest sporting event in the world !"

"No! Let me tell you," his mother retorts, "at this very moment there
are gunshots all around us. The neighborhood is a pile of rubble. Last
week, your two brothers were beaten within an inch of their lives last week,
and I have to keep your sister in the house so she doesn't get assaulted !"

The old lady pauses, then tearfully says, "I will never forgive you for
making us move to Oakland."
:D

Battleborne
10-05-2007, 04:52 PM
This could also be applied to NYC!

Crashk
10-05-2007, 05:54 PM
so two Cleveland Browns fans die and go to hell. The devil checks in on them and finds them having fun lounging by a grill, cooking hot dogs and drinking beer. He tells them that hell is hot for a reason and they should be suffering and not having fun, they reply that the devil obviously has never been to Cleveland in July. The devil immediately turns the heat up and increases the humidity to 99%. He finds the Browns fans stripped down to their shorts, having fun grilling dogs and drinking beer. He asks them why aren't they suffering? They laugh and tell him that he obviously has never been to Cleveland in August. So the devil turns the heat off. He finds them dressed in their full orange and brown winter garb throwing a party, grilling dogs, drinking beer, cheering and dancing and having a snowball fight. The devil asks them why they are so happy, they reply, "Hell froze over the Browns must have won the Super Bowl!!"

Little boy whos family are die hard Pitts. Steelers fans shows his sister a nice orange and brown Browns jersey that he want for Christmas. She slaps him and tells him to go see his mom. He shows his mom the jersey, she slaps him and tells him to go see his dad. He shows his dad and his dad takes him on his knee and spanks him. They stand in front of the crying little boy and ask, 'well, have you learned anything from all this young man?' The little boy says, 'yes, I learned that I've been a Browns fan for only 5 minutes and already I hate you Steelers bastards.'

sorry ya'll had to do it