PDA

View Full Version : Time Spent at FullPolitics v. JustPlain

BRUTALITOPS
08-27-2006, 12:38 AM
Self explainitory.

Title apparently can't be edited though.

:/

Damocles
08-27-2006, 10:00 AM
What do you want the title to be?

Sir Evil
08-27-2006, 11:52 AM
I think both places suck but guess I'll spend my time here..:cof1:

Damocles
08-27-2006, 12:00 PM
I have to post announcements about the FFootball league on both sites. So, Occassionally I return...

:D

BRUTALITOPS
08-27-2006, 02:02 PM
Title: Time Spent at FullPolitics v. JustPlain

Can you do some elite super admin edit damo? If you can, do that.

Damocles
08-27-2006, 04:54 PM
Done.

Care4all
08-28-2006, 12:55 PM
much more time here lately

BRUTALITOPS
08-30-2006, 09:29 PM
bump.

Johnney
09-01-2006, 07:50 PM
obviously here, never heard of theother place

krisy
09-01-2006, 08:30 PM
I went over there and read around. Looks like a lot of fighting over there about how the board is run...I guess that is what it's about.

Johnney
09-01-2006, 08:32 PM
probably another DU in the making?

Sir Evil
09-01-2006, 08:39 PM

Just read some of the self serving posts around here from some of the crossovers, you will have to wonder if it is not a DU competitor over there! :D

krisy
09-01-2006, 08:43 PM

No. fullpolitics has conservatives on it too. DU has got to be the most ridiculous place on the internet. I mean,they only want to hear their side and never the other. Your not even allowed on if your not a Democrat. Those people over there are truly loony toons

I actually read a post over there one time about some guy who was driving around after Katrina hit...can't remember which state he was in. Anyway,he saw a woman and child stuck on the side of the road in the midst of all the aftermath. He was going to stop and help,but then got closer and noticed the Bush/Cheney sticker on their car and left them stranded. Can you believe that?!! Leaving a fellow human being in trouble,with a child at that,because they don't suit you political perference. :whip:

Damocles
09-01-2006, 08:46 PM
fp.com was created by a Conservative...

Sir Evil
09-01-2006, 08:47 PM
No. fullpolitics has conservatives on it too. DU has got to be the most ridiculous place on the internet. I mean,they only want to hear their side and never the other. Your not even allowed on if your not a Democrat. Those people over there are truly loony toons

I actually read a post over there one time about some guy who was driving around after Katrina hit...can't remember which state he was in. Anyway,he saw a woman and child stuck on the side of the road in the midst of all the aftermath. He was going to stop and help,but then got closer and noticed the Bush/Cheney sticker on their car and left them stranded. Can you believe that?!! Leaving a fellow human being in trouble,with a child at that,because they don't suit you political perference. :whip:

whatcha kidding me? some of the people here don't wanna give you the air you breathe if you dont see it their way. it's the nature of the beast.....:cof1:

krisy
09-01-2006, 08:51 PM
whatcha kidding me? some of the people here don't wanna give you the air you breathe if you dont see it their way. it's the nature of the beast.....:cof1:

Yes. I did notice that. I also noticed that for some reason,a lot of them think conservatives have a very uptight and/or no sex life. I couldn't believe that they actually go after someone's sex life. I mean do they really think this stuff? Outrageous! Who actually cares about that kind of thing? It seems rather childish!
Don't remember the thread,but it's in here somewhere

Sir Evil
09-01-2006, 08:56 PM
Yes. I did notice that. I also noticed that for some reason,a lot of them think conservatives have a very uptight and/or no sex life. I couldn't believe that they actually go after someone's sex life. I mean do they really think this stuff? Outrageous! Who actually cares about that kind of thing? It seems rather childish!
Don't remember the thread,but it's in here somewhere

LOL, the mudflap claims conservative women just plain can't keep a man happy!
Some of the stuff you read is definitely funny but it makes it worth reading, but do they really buy into it is something I could'nt answer. Indeed good stuff though.:cof1:

Johnney
09-01-2006, 09:01 PM
makes you want to take some of whatever they are on so you can get some insight as to how they think.