PDA

View Full Version : hot date again

robdastud
08-26-2006, 10:00 PM
wow, more sober this time though... (i mean i took out the audi) picked him up in Massachusetts, went to hartford for dinner, then came home... kinda low key, but still very hot... kissed and stuff again, it was actually more hot b/c we were both more sober and stuff. He's probably coming over tomorrow... Darla i need an email i want you to check him out and tell me what you think, even though it don't matter i just kinda wanna show him off cuz he is so da man.

robdastud
08-26-2006, 10:11 PM
and he just called to tell me he missed me already... awwwww... dats so fuckin HOT......

Damocles
08-26-2006, 10:13 PM
Man, get out the whip and start driving!

robdastud
08-26-2006, 10:15 PM
driving where?

Damocles
08-26-2006, 10:18 PM
He's whipped, it doesn't matter. You drive him wherever you want him to go...

Cancel7
08-27-2006, 07:59 AM
wow, more sober this time though... (i mean i took out the audi) picked him up in Massachusetts, went to hartford for dinner, then came home... kinda low key, but still very hot... kissed and stuff again, it was actually more hot b/c we were both more sober and stuff. He's probably coming over tomorrow... Darla i need an email i want you to check him out and tell me what you think, even though it don't matter i just kinda wanna show him off cuz he is so da man.

I will pm you an email address you can use Rob.