PDA

View Full Version : Kidnapped Fox New Journalists

krisy
08-26-2006, 09:07 AM
Has anyone heard anything new? I found this letter on Drudge from Pelosi and Hastert to the Palestinain President.

http://www.drudgereport.com/fox.pdf

There was a 72 hour deadline to release Muslim prisoners,but nothing stated as to what would happen if they weren't released.

Damocles
08-26-2006, 09:24 AM
Pelosi getting all hardlined? Interesting.

Cancel7
08-26-2006, 06:05 PM
It's such a shame it wasn't O'Reily and Neil Cavuto huh?

Damn I would have loved it if it were O'Reily and Cavuto. Of course, they never leave the studio...but still.

Think of the ratings FOX would get if O'Reily and Cavuto were kidnapped by extremists and then beheaded, after begging for their lives of course, and FOX had sole ownership of the video. I mean, even I would tune in to see that.

Damocles
08-26-2006, 06:09 PM
I sincerely hope they are returned to their families. They were some of the sole journalists to remain in Palestinian territory to tell the Pali side of this story... What do they get for that? I hope their families are strong enough to take this....

Cypress
08-26-2006, 06:18 PM
I sincerely hope they are returned to their families. They were some of the sole journalists to remain in Palestinian territory to tell the Pali side of this story... What do they get for that? I hope their families are strong enough to take this....

Fox News was fairly covering the palestinians and some of their arguably legitimate grievances? Wow. I'm suprised. Good for fox.

Here's to hoping these dudes get back alive.

Sir Evil
08-26-2006, 06:19 PM
It's such a shame it wasn't O'Reily and Neil Cavuto huh?

Damn I would have loved it if it were O'Reily and Cavuto. Of course, they never leave the studio...but still.

Think of the ratings FOX would get if O'Reily and Cavuto were kidnapped by extremists and then beheaded, after begging for their lives of course, and FOX had sole ownership of the video. I mean, even I would tune in to see that.

That is because you are the filth that you are! what a true waste of the air the rest of us breath....

Grow up skank!

Sir Evil
08-26-2006, 06:24 PM
Fox News was fairly covering the palestinians and some of their arguably legitimate grievances? Wow. I'm suprised. Good for fox.

Here's to hoping these dudes get back alive.

First decent post I have seen you make mudflap!:thup:

toby
08-27-2006, 09:14 AM
Darla a fine liberal who wants Fox reoporters beheaded. At least she is honest and admits she hates.

Sir Evil
08-27-2006, 09:36 AM
Darla a fine liberal who wants Fox reoporters beheaded. At least she is honest and admits she hates.

Well they are back live and well, good to see that! Sorry Darla, they made it!:cof1:

toby
08-27-2006, 09:42 AM
It is sad, they are released and are saying don't blame the Palis for this. But that is exactly who should be blamed. They allow the terrorist to stay in power, they help them and they support them. ALL THE PALIS ARE TO BLAME!

Sir Evil
08-27-2006, 09:55 AM
It is sad, they are released and are saying don't blame the Palis for this. But that is exactly who should be blamed. They allow the terrorist to stay in power, they help them and they support them. ALL THE PALIS ARE TO BLAME!

I dunno about all of them, there has to be a few good eggs in the crowd! But have to agree that the blame need fall exactly where it started. These goons have enjoyed such preferential treatment with the press that it only makes the job harder getting rid of them.

Annie
08-27-2006, 11:47 AM
Well they are back live and well, good to see that! Sorry Darla, they made it!:cof1:

Nothing like conversion to Islam at the point of a gun. Such a peaceful people. :eek:

Sir Evil
08-27-2006, 11:51 AM
Nothing like conversion to Islam at the point of a gun. Such a peaceful people. :eek:

LOL, we have a few peaceful here as well!

Annie
08-27-2006, 12:45 PM
LOL, we have a few peaceful here as well!

Conversion by gunpoint or threat of physical harm? Where? :eek:

Cancel7
08-27-2006, 12:49 PM

Yeah, they were returned. I'm glad.

I said if it were O'reily and that cowardly nincompoop cavuto. If.

Damocles
08-27-2006, 12:50 PM
Even if it were Brokaw with a sack of fake papers about the evils of the administration I would still wish for him to be returned to his family.

krisy
08-27-2006, 12:52 PM
Even if it were Brokaw with a sack of fake papers about the evils of the administration I would still wish for him to be returned to his family.

Me too. I wouldn't wish kidnappings by terrorists on anyone.

Glad they are back safe and sound.:)

Sir Evil
08-27-2006, 12:54 PM
Conversion by gunpoint or threat of physical harm? Where? :eek:

Damocles! he made me join at gunpoint.....:whiteflag:

Damocles
08-27-2006, 12:55 PM
Man, the accusations are flying!

Cancel7
08-27-2006, 01:10 PM

I don't think Brokaw made really terrible accusations against Jill Carroll, and further, I don't think he has sat in his studio like a big tough guy, while saying that other journalists are cowards, and that anyone against the war is a coward.

I think people like O'reilly, you know, tough guys, ought to have the opportunity to show their stuff.

I'd like to see him begging for his life in an orange jump suit. It would serve as a good example, for other tough guys. And I'm all about setting a good example.

But as I stated, this is a futile wish and would be a stupid thing to argue about. Take this as gospel: Bill O'Reilly and Neil Cavuto are never,. ever, ever, going to Iraq or anywhere near any war zone.

Damocles
08-27-2006, 01:13 PM
It doesn't matter what they might have said about people, I wouldn't wish for a journalist to be killed by terrorists whom they were covering to give their side of the story...

Honestly, I can't imagine wishing such an end to another.

krisy
08-27-2006, 01:28 PM
Actually,there are some that might feel Dan Rather would deserve such a fate. In Vietnam,he knew of enemy plans and did nothing to warn our soldiers,as a result many were killed.. My older brother showed me a story on this in a military vets mag he gets. A lot of them would have beet the daylights out of him if they ever saw him in person.

Cancel7
08-27-2006, 01:39 PM
Actually,there are some that might feel Dan Rather would deserve such a fate. In Vietnam,he knew of enemy plans and did nothing to warn our soldiers,as a result many were killed.. My older brother showed me a story on this in a military vets mag he gets. A lot of them would have beet the daylights out of him if they ever saw him in person.

Gosh I don't know...this just stinks of urban legend to me.

I'll have to run this through snopes.com when I get a moment, but right now I have a young, happily pregnant wife, about to arrive, and I'm talking her into getting an abortion. I love doing that. Score another one for my team!

In the meantime, I'm sure Damo will find it as ironic as I do that, if you cross the right wing, you deserve to die!

But otherwise, (softening my voice and fanning myself) I just cannot imagine wishing just a terrible thing on anybody. I don't know what kind of person would do such a thing, but I suspect she would be a feminist and a lesbian! I just feel like swooing...good gosh.

Cancel7
08-27-2006, 01:41 PM
It doesn't matter what they might have said about people, I wouldn't wish for a journalist to be killed by terrorists whom they were covering to give their side of the story...

Honestly, I can't imagine wishing such an end to another.

If it was O'Reilly, I'd buy tickets for it Damo!

And you are not going to make me feel about it, so you might as well as stop trying. Unless, you wanted to borrow Krisy's fan and really give it a go? lol

NOVA
08-27-2006, 01:48 PM
Gee, thats great....maybe you can keep it in a little jar for your mantle...show your kids how sucessful you are...

Cancel7
08-27-2006, 02:40 PM

I can't find anything on this, not at snopes, and not even on a general google. Do you have him confused with Jane Fonda? Can you provide any backup whatsoever, I will even take a freak site like freepers to give me some place to start? Or, is Dan Rather the new Jane Fonda, and it doesn't matter anyway? I mean, maybe Dan Rather was in the grassy knoll. Maybe Dan rather was the real 19th hijacker. Does Dan Rather really know exactly where Jimmy Hoffa is buried?

Is all this another right wing flight of paranoid bug fuck nuts fancy, and I'm just wasting my time?

Who knows.

Sir Evil
08-27-2006, 02:44 PM
Is all this another right wing flight of paranoid bug fuck nuts fancy, and I'm just wasting my time?

Who knows.

Hell no you are not wasting your time, I love it when ya talk dirty!
http://www.evilsfunhouse.com/images/smilies/69it.gif

Cypress
08-27-2006, 02:52 PM

I'm calling bullshit on this one. Sounds like something from a rightwing blog, and repeated often enough that Fox News fans actually believe its true.

I highly doubt Dan Rather was hanging out with viet cong, while they shared their battle plans with him.

Sir Evil
08-27-2006, 02:54 PM
I'm calling bullshit on this one. Sounds like something from a rightwing blog, and repeated often enough that Fox News fans actually believe its true.

I highly doubt Dan Rather was hanging out with viet cong, while they shared their battle plans with him.

Nice job mudflap, did you string these few sentences together all yourself?

krisy
08-27-2006, 02:59 PM
I can't find anything on this, not at snopes, and not even on a general google. Do you have him confused with Jane Fonda? Can you provide any backup whatsoever, I will even take a freak site like freepers to give me some place to start? Or, is Dan Rather the new Jane Fonda, and it doesn't matter anyway? I mean, maybe Dan Rather was in the grassy knoll. Maybe Dan rather was the real 19th hijacker. Does Dan Rather really know exactly where Jimmy Hoffa is buried?

Who knows.

I can see why you are being so sarcastic,Dan Rather has been a shining example of good journalism in his time.

To cypress or whoever said it....this DID NOT come from a blog. I ,like Darla,tried to research it and couldn't find anything. My brother cannot remember the name of the magazine,so I guess I loose,but he is a big war buff,and doesn't make things up,nor do I.

Since gaffer was in Vietnam,maybe I will give him a call,he may know.

Sir Evil
08-27-2006, 03:02 PM
cypress is basically a girl as well, is it really any wonder that he and Darla are chummy? hes a mudflap.......:cof1:

Cancel7
08-27-2006, 03:26 PM
I can see why you are being so sarcastic,Dan Rather has been a shining example of good journalism in his time.

To cypress or whoever said it....this DID NOT come from a blog. I ,like Darla,tried to research it and couldn't find anything. My brother cannot remember the name of the magazine,so I guess I loose,but he is a big war buff,and doesn't make things up,nor do I.

He's the new conservative boogeyman, but that's a meaningless status to me.

This is the man, whom after the 9/11 attacks, said "george w bush is my president and he just needs to tell me where to line up" and the idea that the man who was happy to forsake all journalistic principles to make that cringing announcement, actually collaborated with the Viet cong, is something that it would take a con to believe.

Myself, I'd need documentation for that one.

Cancel7
08-27-2006, 03:27 PM
cypress is basically a girl as well, is it really any wonder that he and Darla are chummy? hes a mudflap.......:cof1:

Oh, we're more than chummy.

I've been known to switch sides for Cypress. Every now and again.

Cypress
08-27-2006, 03:43 PM

Well, here's the problem: I'm very familiar with the rightwing urban legend machine, rightwing mythology-manufacturing, and rightwing inability to reference assertions to credible sources and facts.

I simply can't take "what your brother said", or "what you heard somewhere" as credible. Sorry. I heard to many urban legends and made up shit about imminent threats and WMD from Iraq to take any rightwing urban legend at face value.

I did a google search on your dan rather assertion, and found nothing remotely credible.

krisy
08-27-2006, 03:51 PM
Well, here's the problem: I'm very familiar with the rightwing urban legend machine, rightwing mythology-manufacturing, and rightwing inability to reference assertions to credible sources and facts.

I simply can't take "what your brother said", or "what you heard somewhere" as credible. Sorry. I heard to many urban legends and made up shit about imminent threats and WMD from Iraq to take any rightwing urban legend at face value.

I did a google search on your dan rather assertion, and found nothing remotely credible.

That was the point of my last post. I cannot find it on the net,so I cannot prove anything to you all. I don't expect you to believe something that just anyone says. I can respect that. I will continue to try to find info on it tho

Damocles
08-27-2006, 05:03 PM
I still wouldn't wish for his death at the hands of fundamentalists. I just can't think that ever would be justice, at least not what we think of as justice.

Sir Evil
08-27-2006, 05:06 PM

Your not remotely credible period mudflap! So :gives: about your opinion anway....:readit: <------Check out that dude mudflap, he says that the DU is seeking a few more pussy debaters who will agree to there every argument..

Cancel7
08-27-2006, 05:09 PM
Your not remotely credible period mudflap! So :gives: about your opinion anway....:readit: <------Check out that dude mudflap, he says that the DU is seeking a few more pussy debaters who will agree to there every argument..

Well, this is a real study in complete incoherence.

This is what happens when you let conservatives into the liquer cabinet.

Well, when someone can translate this from Chinese, I guess someone might, or might not, respond to it. Whatever.

Damocles
08-27-2006, 05:10 PM
But otherwise, (softening my voice and fanning myself) I just cannot imagine wishing just a terrible thing on anybody. I don't know what kind of person would do such a thing, but I suspect she would be a feminist and a lesbian! I just feel like swooing...good gosh.

I have made a statement about what I would do. I honestly cannot imagine making such a wish. I might wish they be caught out for all to see, I may wish that justice be served through positive action, but I cannot see myself wishing for negative action consequences to fulfill some vengeance wish.

It's just what I feel, not what I expect from others.

Sir Evil
08-27-2006, 05:14 PM
Well, this is a real study in complete incoherence.

This is what happens when you let conservatives into the liquer cabinet.

Well, when someone can translate this from Chinese, I guess someone might, or might not, respond to it. Whatever.

Hmmm, that made sense......I think.

C'mon Darla, I'm way sexier then this shitbrick! :cof1:

Cancel7
08-27-2006, 05:19 PM
No way! If I'm going to get with the penis, which, as a lesbian, makes me shudder to begin with, I insist it be attached to somebody who knows the difference between then and than, and further! somebody who knows that all dicks are evil, and his dick is nothing special just because it's evil!

Are we clear?

krisy
08-27-2006, 05:25 PM
No way! If I'm going to get with the penis, which, as a lesbian, makes me shudder to begin with, I insist it be attached to somebody who knows the difference between then and than, and further! somebody who knows that all dicks are evil, and his dick is nothing special just because it's evil!

Are we clear?

ROFLMAO!!

A penis can be your friend,darla,don't be afraid of them

did I just say that?

Sir Evil
08-27-2006, 05:30 PM

Are we clear?

:lolup: :lolup: :lolup:

Udderly fantastic! Yes, we are very clear but that was still hilarious! I love it when a women puts me in my place.....:cof1:

Damocles
08-27-2006, 05:34 PM

Are we clear?

This rocks! LOL.

:thup:

Sir Evil
08-27-2006, 05:38 PM
This rocks! LOL.

:thup:

No doubt, she completely owned me on that one! I'm speechless......:eek:

Gaffer
08-27-2006, 06:42 PM
And here jesse da man jackson was going to go over there and rescue them. I was so looking forward to his being taken hostage and having his head cut off. Now that's something I would pay money for. I guess his trip is canceled now.

:cof1: