PDA

View Full Version : I honestly just had the hottest date of my life..

robdastud
08-25-2006, 10:25 PM
holy fuck... this guy was the man... dolche who?? is what im talkin about... we were originally supposed to have drinks at this bar called hot tomatoes which we did, then we ended up at city steam then we ended up going for a hot sexy walk on the Connecticut river in hartford, and kissed and FUCK ALL IT WAS SO HOT...then we went and had another drink at this other bar then he dropped me off at my car and i just got home... it was so hot, and he called me on my way home just to be all like i had a good time etc... fuck, i can't even explain it... im like so into this dude, anyways we are going out to dinner tomorrow night in west hartford.....

so fuckin hot date... this was so hot for me.

Jarod
08-26-2006, 07:49 AM
Very cool, but take it easy. Dont fall in love on the first date!

Damocles
08-26-2006, 08:43 AM
Deep Breathely... You'll be okay.

Cancel7
08-26-2006, 05:30 PM
holy fuck... this guy was the man... dolche who?? is what im talkin about... we were originally supposed to have drinks at this bar called hot tomatoes which we did, then we ended up at city steam then we ended up going for a hot sexy walk on the Connecticut river in hartford, and kissed and FUCK ALL IT WAS SO HOT...then we went and had another drink at this other bar then he dropped me off at my car and i just got home... it was so hot, and he called me on my way home just to be all like i had a good time etc... fuck, i can't even explain it... im like so into this dude, anyways we are going out to dinner tomorrow night in west hartford.....

so fuckin hot date... this was so hot for me.

Excellent! I hope you're having a great time right now too.

robdastud
08-26-2006, 05:33 PM
not gone yet.

Cancel7
08-26-2006, 05:47 PM
not gone yet.

Ok, well have fun Rob. This is an exciting part of a relationship, when it's new and you're not sure, but really excited about it. It's great. :)

Damocles
08-26-2006, 06:00 PM
Chemistry is not love... Don't get too foolish.