PDA

View Full Version : The National Security Strategy of the United States of America

Care4all
08-25-2006, 06:47 AM
Below is the Table of Contents/Key talking points of something that is known as "the Bush Doctrine"

YOU need to go in to this link to read it all, but I will try to post some clips from each category and subject later on...

But just taking this table of contents, doesn't it seem like OVERNIGHT we became an Empire Ruling the Whole World...according to President Bush and this Policy?

This needs to get out to the General Public and we need to HOLD our representatives accountable for letting the Bush Policy take hold...a policy that directly goes against our Constitution and our Sovereinty.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/nsc/nss.html

The National Security Strategy of the United States of America

Table of Contents

-Overview of America's International Strategy

-Champion Aspirations for Human Dignity

-Strengthen Alliances to Defeat Global Terrorism and Work to Prevent Attacks Against Us and Our Friends

-Work with others to Defuse Regional Conflicts

-Prevent Our Enemies from Threatening Us, Our Allies, and Our Friends with Weapons of Mass Destruction

-Ignite a New Era of Global Economic Growth through Free Markets and Free Trade

-Expand the Circle of Development by Opening Societies and Building the Infrastructure of Democracy

-Develop Agendas for Cooperative Action with the Other Main Centers of Global Power

-Transform America's National Security Institutions to Meet the Challenges and Opportunities of the Twenty-First Century

Care4all
08-25-2006, 06:50 AM
Why the heck did Bush MAKE US RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ENTIRE WORLD and using our MONEY AND MILITARY TO DO IT? This is breaking our Constitution in many ways....imo.

Care4all
08-25-2006, 06:56 AM
Bush's original statement comes off like he is the Peacemaker, the promoter of democracy and peace...of course this is through the USE OF OUR MONEY, our taxes....

And note, this statement was made prior to any mention by the administration of Saddam hussein or a war with Iraq...or what we call the Iraqi War Resolution came before Congress.

I. Overview of America's International Strategy

"Our Nation's cause has always been larger than our Nation's defense. We fight, as we always fight, for a just peace—a peace that favors liberty. We will defend the peace against the threats from terrorists and tyrants. We will preserve the peace by building good relations among the great powers. And we will extend the peace by encouraging free and open societies on every continent."

President Bush
West Point, New York
June 1, 2002

Care4all
08-25-2006, 06:59 AM
first paragraph of the introduction....
and I ask again, since when did we become the GLOBE'S POLICEMEN?

The United States possesses unprecedented— and unequaled—strength and influence in the world. Sustained by faith in the principles of liberty, and the value of a free society, this position comes with unparalleled responsibilities, obligations, and opportunity. The great strength of this nation must be used to promote a balance of power that favors freedom.

Damocles
08-25-2006, 07:10 AM
That's what makes him a NeoCon...

Gaffer
08-25-2006, 08:04 AM
We are the strongest country on the planet. That makes us the one everyone else turns too. If we were truely going to build an empire a lot more countries would have fallen to our military than iraq and afgan.

Trying to instill democracy throughout the world is a nobel venture, it has struck its first snag called islam.

Democracies don't war with one another. That's the whole premise of his doctrine. The problem is you don't take down tyrants by talking to them.

Hermes Thoth
05-18-2007, 11:29 AM
Why the heck did Bush MAKE US RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ENTIRE WORLD and using our MONEY AND MILITARY TO DO IT? This is breaking our Constitution in many ways....imo.

Because our foreign policy has been taken over by Jews, and the various noahide groups, masons, fundies, etc. to institute Olam Ha Ba.

http://christianactionforisrael.org/judeochr/good.html

Please read this article, and tell me what the actual title should be.

uscitizen
05-18-2007, 11:44 AM
Democracies don't war with one another.
//

Why did we not support tha Hamas dominated democratically elected government ?

AHZ does have some truth in the influence of the jewish people in our country. Too much influence inho. Also imho they (israel) are just as bad as any of the other ME countries on striring the pot. And then whining about the results.

Hermes Thoth
05-18-2007, 11:55 AM
Democracies don't war with one another.
//

Why did we not support tha Hamas dominated democratically elected government ?

AHZ does have some truth in the influence of the jewish people in our country. Too much influence inho. Also imho they (israel) are just as bad as any of the other ME countries on striring the pot. And then whining about the results.

I don't think people with automatic ethnically based dual citizenship should be allowed anywhere near the reigns of power.

Damocles
05-18-2007, 12:00 PM
I don't think people with automatic ethnically based dual citizenship should be allowed anywhere near the reigns of power.
I thought that if you could prove German ancestry you also had such citizenship. About 1/3 of the nation would be immediately disqualified.

Hermes Thoth
05-18-2007, 12:18 PM
I thought that if you could prove German ancestry you also had such citizenship. About 1/3 of the nation would be immediately disqualified.

I don't know. But germany is not an obvious military hotzone with debatable american value on which we're spending bizarre sums of money. The jews and their noahide underlings are using america to institute a bizarre theocratic notion of jewish world rule (olam ha ba) and simulataneously selling out americans in the process.

Cancel7
05-18-2007, 12:29 PM
I don't know. But germany is not an obvious military hotzone with debatable american value on which we're spending bizarre sums of money. The jews and their noahide underlings are using america to institute a bizarre theocratic notion of jewish world rule (olam ha ba) and simulataneously selling out americans in the process.

Plus, with only a little encouragement, they'll kill jews. So...

Hermes Thoth
05-18-2007, 12:31 PM
Plus, with only a little encouragement, they'll kill jews. So...

I don't espouse killing jews. Let's just recognize simultaneously the tenets of their religion and their political influence, and the current events of the day. Put it together, sister souljah.

Cancel7
05-18-2007, 12:33 PM
I don't espouse killing jews. Let's just recognize simultaneously the tenets of their religion and their political influence, and the current events of the day. Put it together, sister souljah.

As with everything else, you take one or two possible points and turn them into a huge overblown "threat" that does not exist. I don't know why you feel the need to do this. Why not just get a Stephen King novel? "IT" was a good one.

Cypress
05-18-2007, 12:34 PM
Because our foreign policy has been taken over by Jews, and the various noahide groups, masons, fundies, etc. to institute Olam Ha Ba.

http://christianactionforisrael.org/judeochr/good.html

Please read this article, and tell me what the actual title should be.

I'm with you, stupid.

It's the Jews fault.

Hermes Thoth
05-18-2007, 12:35 PM
As with everything else, you take one or two possible points and turn them into a huge overblown "threat" that does not exist. I don't know why you feel the need to do this. Why not just get a Stephen King novel? "IT" was a good one.

You can keep your head buried deeply in your .... sands of ignorance. I choose to see reality unfettered.

uscitizen
05-18-2007, 12:43 PM
AHZ if you really care to see it unfettered stay away from the wacko sites and draw your own conclusions.

Hermes Thoth
05-18-2007, 12:52 PM
AHZ if you really care to see it unfettered stay away from the wacko sites and draw your own conclusions.

I have. have you researched the term noahide or the Noahide Laws? Do you know what olam ha ba is? Are you aware of premillenial dispensationalism in evangelical churches? Are you aware of the fixations masons have with "The Temple Mount? Theosophy? Deism?

uscitizen
05-18-2007, 12:58 PM
I am aware of many of those things. Just do not fxate on them .
I am also aware of the norcons and federalists, Bushies, Rushies, etc....

Hermes Thoth
05-18-2007, 01:09 PM
I am aware of many of those things. Just do not fxate on them .
I am also aware of the norcons and federalists, Bushies, Rushies, etc....

You should. You're just afraid of being called names and being politically incorrect. That's how much of a coward you are.

uscitizen
05-18-2007, 01:15 PM
LOL, bring it on AHZ.
I have papers/medals somewhere that say I am not a coward...
I also passed the Minnesota Multiphasic Personality test with flying colors.
Have an IQ of somehwere in the 140's.

Therefore I am brave, intelligent and sane. And have papers to prove it :)

Now if I just had an eddicashun....

Hermes Thoth
05-18-2007, 01:18 PM
LOL, bring it on AHZ.
I have papers/medals somewhere that say I am not a coward...
I also passed the Minnesota Multiphasic Personality test with flying colors.
Have an IQ of somehwere in the 140's.

Therefore I am brave, intelligent and sane. And have papers to prove it :)

Now if I just had an eddicashun....

So you fought in the Zionist Controlled U.S. military. Big f'ing deal. your too afraid to speak the truth.

uscitizen
05-18-2007, 01:21 PM
I had no choice like you do today AHZ....

and if this war continues long enough the draft will be back....

Hermes Thoth
05-18-2007, 01:25 PM
I had no choice like you do today AHZ....

and if this war continues long enough the draft will be back....

So now you just switch to dire predictions? why can't you just be honest and forthright?

uscitizen
05-18-2007, 01:32 PM
You are just pissed because I won't join your little club :)

I AM a party of one, and join no clubs.
You will find few as independent as I am but still get along with people well.
Instead of being holed up in a shack in Montana waiting for the end.

Hermes Thoth
05-18-2007, 01:35 PM
You are just pissed because I won't join your little club :)

I AM a party of one, and join no clubs.
You will find few as independent as I am but still get along with people well.
Instead of being holed up in a shack in Montana waiting for the end.

No. You're a petulant child, who argues just to feel different and special. Im in no club, dumbass, I just speak honestly about jews and their influence, just like libs do about christians, or fundies do about secularists, or neocons do about jihadists. The baby boomers and older are the most jew brainwashed generation. That shit is done with.

Cancel7
05-18-2007, 01:41 PM
No. You're a petulant child, who argues just to feel different and special. Im in no club, dumbass, I just speak honestly about jews and their influence, just like libs do about christians, or fundies do about secularists, or neocons do about jihadists. The baby boomers and older are the most jew brainwashed generation. That shit is done with.

Stop acting like a dick. Just because someone doesn't agree with you about the threat Jews present, by no means equals them being afraid of you or of giving their opinion. We both gave our opinions. They differ from yours. Grow up, would you?

uscitizen
05-18-2007, 01:44 PM
I speak honestly about stuff too. I just don't read it form a talking points menu.

I like Jews, Muslims, blacks, greens, purples, etc if they are decent people and there are decent people in all religions and colors of skin, and cultures.
With that said all groups also have scuzzy subgroups, even WASP Americans :)

Hermes Thoth
05-18-2007, 01:54 PM
I speak honestly about stuff too. I just don't read it form a talking points menu.

I like Jews, Muslims, blacks, greens, purples, etc if they are decent people and there are decent people in all religions and colors of skin, and cultures.
With that said all groups also have scuzzy subgroups, even WASP Americans :)

Im not reading from a talking points menu. You may have heard these items together previously because they're true.

And I have disdain for neocon noahide sellouts as well, don't worry. they're the ones who just actively did nothing about america being overrun by a third world workforce, to please their fascist masters.

uscitizen
05-18-2007, 02:01 PM
Everyone who buys Chinese goods and such other imported goods are noahides ?
WE are responsible, not some mysterious group.

Hermes Thoth
05-18-2007, 02:05 PM
Everyone who buys Chinese goods and such other imported goods are noahides ?
WE are responsible, not some mysterious group.

No. Anyone who repeatedly denies the damage caused by the allowance of slave labor into the civilized worlds workforce, is spreading the propaganda of globalism, the main instrument of implementing the New World Order which will then transform into Olam ha ba after the temple is rebuilt and we are all forced to worship the god of the zionists.

uscitizen
05-18-2007, 02:19 PM
Ahh in denial that you are part of the problem then AHZ ?

Hermes Thoth
05-18-2007, 02:25 PM
Ahh in denial that you are part of the problem then AHZ ?

No. It's difficult not to buy chinese goods, due to the extent that the globalist fascists have supported china in putting nearly all other manufacturers out of business. I advocate changing directions and stopping the absurd race to the bottom we're signing up for. You, on the other hand, seem to get some sick joy out of seeing it happen. And you ridicule those who advocate changing course.

uscitizen
05-18-2007, 02:37 PM
either have the balls to stop buying any Chinese goods or stop your whining at me. Either walk your talk or shut up.

Hermes Thoth
05-18-2007, 02:40 PM
either have the balls to stop buying any Chinese goods or stop your whining at me. Either walk your talk or shut up.

It's impossible. We should ban slave goods at the governmental level. Trade policy is and has always been under the purview of the fed. and as I said, for some goods there is simply no substitute because we've ALLOWED the chinese to dominate with their use of slave labor as a cost cutting measure.

Why are you unwilling to implement policies which would reverse this negative trend? Your adhominem bluster is ineffective. Your complacency is pathetic, you fascist piece of trash.

Hermes Thoth
08-03-2007, 05:20 AM

Breaking the constitution, treasonous....on and on. We need leaders to care more about americans than the "global infrastrucure". The fact is that under this global concept western societies get screwed based on "comparative advantage", a neocon policy of taking cost cutting measures out of all other social, political, and moral context.

When he says our friends he means his friends. This is all about bush and his friends.

Who are bush's friends?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skull_and_Bones
The Order of Skull and Bones, once known as The Brotherhood of Death,[1] is a secret society based at Yale University, in New Haven, Connecticut, and is one of the oldest student secret societies in the United States. Skull and Bones has maintained its selective membership and Masonic-inspired rituals since its founding in 1832. The society's alumni organization, which owns its properties and oversees undergraduate activity, is the Russell Trust Association, named after one of Bones' founding members and is featured in the movie The Good Shepherd.

uscitizen
08-03-2007, 07:19 AM
AHZ, Ahh the Skull and bones. One this is for sure these outfits are like a negative aspect of unions in that they protect and support useless sluffers.

Hermes Thoth
08-03-2007, 07:22 AM
AHZ, Ahh the Skull and bones. One this is for sure these outfits are like a negative aspect of unions in that they protect and support useless sluffers.

Yes. Cronyism is a violation of free market policies!:clink:

uscitizen
08-03-2007, 07:37 AM
Yes. Cronyism is a violation of free market policies!:clink:

Yeah "free markets" are not so free are they ?

And the best qualified always gets the job ?
And don't start on AA again! Not referring to that.

Damocles
08-03-2007, 07:54 AM
Breaking the constitution, treasonous....on and on. We need leaders to care more about americans than the "global infrastrucure". The fact is that under this global concept western societies get screwed based on "comparative advantage", a neocon policy of taking cost cutting measures out of all other social, political, and moral context.

When he says our friends he means his friends. This is all about bush and his friends.

Who are bush's friends?
Okay, without adding the superhuge membership of the Order of the Skulls... I pretty much agree with most of this post.

Damocles
08-03-2007, 07:55 AM
I wonder if they are so secret how would they know their rituals are "masonic inspired"?

Damocles
08-03-2007, 07:56 AM
Like John Kerry?

Hermes Thoth
08-03-2007, 07:58 AM
Admit it usc, john kerry sucks. We can admit bush does. Can you be fair?

uscitizen
08-03-2007, 09:26 AM
Like John Kerry?

;)
I can't disagree with that Damo.
I only voted for him because Bush had screwed the pooch so bad.
Was not impressed with him at all.
Had bush not sucked so badly I would not have voted for anyone for pres in 2004.