PDA

View Full Version : The Real Reason for the Iraq Ivasion

Beefy
09-13-2007, 09:23 PM
Dlescook was right. A couple of years ago he said it truly and clearly.

The reason we are in Iraq is because W felt the need to grow his dick by kicking some major ass after 9-11, and there simply wasn't enough ass in Afghanistan. Essentially folks, it is all a big ego battle, and this cocksucker in the Whitehouse sleeps like a baby while our guys are coming home without hands, legs, eyes, and nearly 3,800 of them are dead. This guy can still sleep at night.

I'll tell you what, as much as I love my country, its getting harder and harder to stand by it. Seriously, I don't want to be associated with this government anymore. I may simply have to move to the Maldives to sell spas.

uscitizen
09-13-2007, 09:42 PM
Well that was a side effect Beefy, but it was and is about oil.

ib1yysguy
09-13-2007, 09:45 PM
I think oil was the side effect. I think it's about politics. PNAC, anyone?

uscitizen
09-13-2007, 09:46 PM
Oil, the rest is side effects.
the US's economy and our way of life depend on lots of cheap oil.
the competition for that oil has risen dramatically in just the last 10 years. We are soon reaching the point where we demand more oil that can be pumped. Even if we found another trillion barrels in the oil we will still reach that point before we can get to pumping it up.

Beefy
09-13-2007, 10:01 PM
I think oil was the side effect. I think it's about politics. PNAC, anyone?

Bingo tough guy. Its all right there in black and white.

ib1yysguy
09-13-2007, 10:22 PM
Bush and co get rich the more expensive oil gets. I don't see oil as priority #1. We don't even have the Iraqi government giving us their oil yet.

LadyT
09-13-2007, 10:30 PM

The reason we are in Iraq is because W felt the need to grow his dick by kicking some major ass after 9-11, and there simply wasn't enough ass in Afghanistan. Essentially folks, it is all a big ego battle, and this cocksucker in the Whitehouse sleeps like a baby while our guys are coming home without hands, legs, eyes, and nearly 3,800 of them are dead. This guy can still sleep at night.

I'll tell you what, as much as I love my country, its getting harder and harder to stand by it. Seriously, I don't want to be associated with this government anymore. I may simply have to move to the Maldives to sell spas.

Welcome to my world. Pull up, have a drink, and shake your head in utter humiliation.

OrnotBitwise
09-13-2007, 10:34 PM

I'll tell you what, as much as I love my country, its getting harder and harder to stand by it. Seriously, I don't want to be associated with this government anymore. I may simply have to move to the Maldives to sell spas.Naw. Move to Switzerland. Think about it: extremely high standard of living, stable economy, beautiful scenery and who in the world would have better use for spas?

FUCK THE POLICE
09-13-2007, 10:35 PM
Well that was a side effect Beefy, but it was and is about oil.

LOL

What oil?

FUCK THE POLICE
09-13-2007, 10:36 PM
Naw. Move to Switzerland. Think about it: extremely high standard of living, stable economy, beautiful scenery and who in the world would have better use for spas?

Cold as shit too. I'll go with what beefy said.

LadyT
09-13-2007, 10:36 PM
speaking of which. I've been obsessed with hot tubs for the last month or so. Beefy, what's the damage on one and how much upkeep is involved? We're house hunting again.

Beefy
09-13-2007, 10:40 PM
speaking of which. I've been obsessed with hot tubs for the last month or so. Beefy, what's the damage on one and how much upkeep is involved? We're house hunting again.

I can get you into something awesome, awesome for under 6 grand that has little upkeep. I'll keep it under $5500 if you can get specific about your bosom.

LadyT
09-13-2007, 10:45 PM
I can get you into something awesome, awesome for under 6 grand that has little upkeep. I'll keep it under $5500 if you can get specific about your bosom.

LOL. I'll keep my bosom specifics to myself. I've seen really cheap ones listed for like $3K (I think at Walmart actually). What do you have to do to keep them up?

FUCK THE POLICE
09-13-2007, 10:47 PM
It has something to do with your bosom, surely, you'll have to tell him more if you wish to figure out.

Beefy
09-13-2007, 10:57 PM
LOL. I'll keep my bosom specifics to myself. I've seen really cheap ones listed for like $3K (I think at Walmart actually). What do you have to do to keep them up?

Truly, I know that we'll never do business, but don't buy one from WalMart or Hoe Depot, Costco... They really are beautiful looking piles of shit. They really do suck. You'll end up hating it. If ever you come to the point, I'll lead you in th right direction locally, but don't go to a mass merchant.

OrnotBitwise
09-13-2007, 11:27 PM
Damn! They're selling cheap Chinese bosom implants at Wal-Mart now? Fuckin' Waltons have no shame at all.

LadyT
09-13-2007, 11:27 PM
Truly, I know that we'll never do business, but don't buy one from WalMart or Hoe Depot, Costco... They really are beautiful looking piles of shit. They really do suck. You'll end up hating it. If ever you come to the point, I'll lead you in th right direction locally, but don't go to a mass merchant.

really? They are that bad? I mean I don't know much about them, but I can't imaging that blowing warm water on your ass can be that much different hot tub to hot tub.

Beefy
09-13-2007, 11:36 PM
really? They are that bad? I mean I don't know much about them, but I can't imaging that blowing warm water on your ass can be that much different hot tub to hot tub.

It is, believe me.

OrnotBitwise
09-14-2007, 12:09 AM
It is, believe me.You're right. Shocking.

http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/ceec683588.jpg (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/)

LadyT
09-14-2007, 05:14 AM
You're right. Shocking.

http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/ceec683588.jpg (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/)

:shock: Good thing you showed me that. I was 'this' close to getting the girls revamped at walmart.

Hermes Thoth
09-14-2007, 05:51 AM
Bush and co get rich the more expensive oil gets. I don't see oil as priority #1. We don't even have the Iraqi government giving us their oil yet.

But we can buy it. That's the point. We need a government that won't deny us oil as we support a rogue zionist state with open plans to conquer the region.

Hermes Thoth
09-14-2007, 05:53 AM
To believe this is only about bush's ego is to be childish and ignorant. But I guess if you can frame it that way, you can avoid answering the oil question yourselves. Tools.

uscitizen
09-14-2007, 08:40 AM

But pretty much no one is getting it. It won't go bad sitting in the ground....

Onceler
09-14-2007, 08:43 AM
All of the Bushies always take the "oil" argument too simplistically. What we usually hear is "Well, if it's a war for oil, why didn't we take over the oil fields and why aren't we using all of the oil for ourselves?"

It's much more about the neo-con agenda for the Middle East, and creating governments in the Middle East that are more friendly to the U.S., to protect our supply of oil. You could argue that this is a practical goal, but we ARE manipulating a region for our own benefit (as we have for decades), and it IS essentially a war for oil if you consider the reasons for the overall agenda.

Cypress
09-14-2007, 08:43 AM
Naw. Move to Switzerland. Think about it: extremely high standard of living, stable economy, beautiful scenery and who in the world would have better use for spas?

Nope.

Beefy should move to one of the scandanavian countries. Scandanavians love spas. Must be all those cold winters.

Onceler
09-14-2007, 08:44 AM
I thought Beefy sold hot tubs?

uscitizen
09-14-2007, 08:48 AM
All of the Bushies always take the "oil" argument too simplistically. What we usually hear is "Well, if it's a war for oil, why didn't we take over the oil fields and why aren't we using all of the oil for ourselves?"

It's much more about the neo-con agenda for the Middle East, and creating governments in the Middle East that are more friendly to the U.S., to protect our supply of oil. You could argue that this is a practical goal, but we ARE manipulating a region for our own benefit (as we have for decades), and it IS essentially a war for oil if you consider the reasons for the overall agenda.

We havt to secure the area to secure the oil. Look how well the Shaw of Iran worked out for us. If carter just had kicked Irans ass when they kicked the shaw out....

Then we backed Sadam when hwe used WMD's on Iran....

Then Sadam Joined OPEC and brcame a rouge nation.

We ignored the fact that Saudia Arabia provided most of the 911 terrorists....
And is still funding them to a large degree.