PDA

View Full Version : Proposal to board members

Pages : [1] 2

/MSG/
09-05-2013, 02:15 PM
I propose we all join together and ignore/threadban ILA. From what I've seen in quotes (he's been on my list for months now), he's been nothing but a despicable poster of the highest order. So let's see if we can't force a change for the better.

Just pledge your name to thread banning and ignoring ILA. Don't talk about what he says, don't even acknowledge his existence.

Steelplate
09-05-2013, 02:19 PM
Sounds like a plan. Tapatalk doesn't let me ignore or threadban....but I can restrain myself from acknowledging him.

Cancel 2016.11
09-05-2013, 02:20 PM
Sounds like a plan. Tapatalk doesn't let me ignore or threadban....but I can restrain myself from acknowledging him.

Yeah I've already been doing it. He is vile.

/MSG/
09-05-2013, 02:25 PM

Well, don't use a shitty product. It may have cost Watermark the debate.

Just messing with you chief.

tekkychick
09-05-2013, 02:27 PM
Yeah I've already been doing it. He is vile.

You know, if
One person, just one person does it they may think he's really sick and
They won't take him. And if two people, two people do it, in harmony,
They may think they're both faggots and they won't take either of them.
And three people do it, three, can you imagine, three people walking in
Singin a bar of Alice's Restaurant and walking out. They may think it's an
Organization. And can you, can you imagine fifty people a day,I said
Fifty people a day walking in singin a bar of Alice's Restaurant and
Walking out. And friends they may thinks it's a movement.

And that's what it is - the "ignore ILA Movement"

(my thanks to Alice's Restaurant for the lyrics - http://www.lyricsty.com/arlo-guthrie-alices-restaurant-lyrics.html
)

Canceled.2014.1
09-05-2013, 02:36 PM
I propose we all join together and ignore/threadban ILA. From what I've seen in quotes (he's been on my list for months now), he's been nothing but a despicable poster of the highest order. So let's see if we can't force a change for the better.

Just pledge your name to thread banning and ignoring ILA. Don't talk about what he says, don't even acknowledge his existence.

Yeah, I can do that. I will argue with trolls, but some folks are, indeed, too vile for even our lax rules.

BRUTALITOPS
09-05-2013, 02:38 PM
it's a good way of community enforcement. Especially with all his n-word tirades.

However, as I am the forgiving type, I will leave him an out and unignore him if at some point in the future he desires to reform his behavior. But it would need to be an honest effort.

OCA
09-05-2013, 02:45 PM
I'm all in on this idea, it will drive him to slice his wrists hopefully.

BRUTALITOPS
09-05-2013, 02:48 PM
I'm all in on this idea, it will drive him to slice his wrists hopefully.

you don't end hate with hate.

silence the bad things he says, but give him the opportunity to come back into the fold as a better poster.

OCA
09-05-2013, 02:51 PM

silence the bad things he says, but give him the opportunity to come back into the fold as a better poster.

Your softer than me, I wouldn't extend the opportunity.......................i've seen his kind before, he won't change, he's bitter about something unrelated to the board, his posts drip with that bitterness.

BTW already added to iggy, yw.

Cancel 2016.11
09-05-2013, 02:52 PM

LOL

cawacko
09-05-2013, 03:47 PM
Billy if you get Desh to join I will be most impressed with your skills because I don't think it can be done. Bless her heart while she thinks she's doing something good each time she responds "your a racist" she's only throwing gas on the fire.

/MSG/
09-05-2013, 03:47 PM
Billy if you get Desh to join I will be most impressed with your skills because I don't think it can be done. Bless her heart while she thinks she's doing something good each time she responds "your a racist" she's only throwing gas on the fire.

I don't care what Desh does. She's on my Ignore List as well.

Steelplate
09-05-2013, 06:55 PM
Well, don't use a shitty product. It may have cost Watermark the debate.

Just messing with you chief.

So you have another suggestion where I can have the flexibility of using my tablet/cell phone and not have to continually pinch and pull the screen to read and make posts?

I know you were leasing with.me...but the question still stands...in sincerity.

Phantasmal
09-05-2013, 07:00 PM

Done a long time ago.

cancel2 2022
09-06-2013, 01:53 AM
it's a good way of community enforcement. Especially with all his n-word tirades.

However, as I am the forgiving type, I will leave him an out and unignore him if at some point in the future he desires to reform his behavior. But it would need to be an honest effort.

He can be a good poster if he chooses to be but he can also be a prick. Having said that I much prefer him to Howey.

Big Money
09-06-2013, 08:30 AM
Maybe you could all make your own forum where you could limit membership and participation to those who agree with you.

You could call it something like Cultural Politics. I'm sure it would be massively popular.

Just a suggestion.

OCA
09-06-2013, 12:42 PM
Maybe you could all make your own forum where you could limit membership and participation to those who agree with you.

You could call it something like Cultural Politics. I'm sure it would be massively popular.

Just a suggestion.

Look who's butt hurt! lol

evince
09-06-2013, 12:44 PM
so you want us to ignore the republican base so you don't get embarrassed by them?

evince
09-06-2013, 12:45 PM
this is what is wrong with most forums.

You want to pretend the VERY people fucking everything up don't exsist

Big Money
09-06-2013, 12:53 PM
this is what is wrong with most forums. You want to pretend the VERY people fucking everything up don't exsist

I know you exist, Desh, and I'm happy that you do.

I don't fear diverse voices as the people who started this thread seem to.

I'm not the one trying to exclude someone from the discussion by ignoring them, am I?

At least you have the courage not to do that, Desh, so credit where credit is due.

You have more guts than they do.

evince
09-06-2013, 12:56 PM
then why are you pretending I posted that to you idiot?

tekkychick
09-06-2013, 12:56 PM
so you want us to ignore the republican base so you don't get embarrassed by them?

No, Evince, we want to ignore ILA because he adds nothing to the discussions on the threads; when people respond to him, it just drags threads off topic and into random areas and makes the rest of us give up on the threads.

Trying to reason with him hasn't worked; shunning may not work, but it will make the discussion board a lot more useful for the rest of us.

evince
09-06-2013, 12:57 PM
ILA is who the republican party is.

they are racist and stupid

face your self in the mirror

Big Money
09-06-2013, 12:58 PM
then why are you pretending I posted that to you idiot?

Are you talking to Tekkygal?

evince
09-06-2013, 12:58 PM
No, Evince, we want to ignore ILA because he adds nothing to the discussions on the threads; when people respond to him, it just drags threads off topic and into random areas and makes the rest of us give up on the threads.

Trying to reason with him hasn't worked; shunning may not work, but it will make the discussion board a lot more useful for the rest of us.

he is who we are fighting against.

the other righties refuse to trash his ass.

maybe they should get some fucking guts

evince
09-06-2013, 12:59 PM
They love trashing me even after knowing in retrospect I have been right many many times and reality has proven them WRONG.

they have no problems trashing me for being correct.

why cant they trash him for a change?

Big Money
09-06-2013, 01:00 PM
he is who we are fighting against. the other righties refuse to trash his ass. maybe they should get some fucking guts

Looks like Desh has something to teach Tekkygal and the other cowards. :good4u:

evince
09-06-2013, 01:00 PM
clean your own house republicans

Im already helping you clean and you trash me for it

evince
09-06-2013, 01:02 PM
if the republicans get embarrassed by who votes for them then they need to be willing to PURGE these racists fucks.

they just want us to ignore how stupid their base is so they can keep the votes and pretend the party has class

Big Money
09-06-2013, 01:09 PM
You tell em, Desh. Hiding from the opposition by ignoring them is cowardice, right?

Jarod
09-06-2013, 01:10 PM
I rarely use the ignore feature but Ive got him ignored for a while now. Im in.

evince
09-06-2013, 01:11 PM
no one needs to hide from ILA hes an idiot.

they want to HIDE him from the rest of the world because he shows how stupid the republican stances are

evince
09-06-2013, 01:12 PM
ILA is the base of the republican party

so stupid and racist no one wants to talk to him

OCA
09-06-2013, 01:17 PM
I know you exist, Desh, and I'm happy that you do.

I don't fear diverse voices as the people who started this thread seem to.

I'm not the one trying to exclude someone from the discussion by ignoring them, am I?

At least you have the courage not to do that, Desh, so credit where credit is due.

You have more guts than they do.

Nah, nah.......as is the norm with you you misunderstand why ILA is a detriment to this or any board......................his use of "nigger", and more importantly his use of it where it has absolutely zero to do with the topic of the thread.

Lets say someone is looking for a place to discuss politics, they stumble upon JPP, the first thread they see is ILA dropping "nigger" every other post, are they going to stick around? Chances are no and i'm not 100% positive but I think Damo is in the business of growing his membership. Everything must have a few limits placed upon it, even forums.

Tell me you understand that because i'm kinda beginning to think that you lack cognitive thinking skills.

/MSG/
09-06-2013, 01:18 PM
I knew I made a mistake when I didn't ban Desh from my thread.

evince
09-06-2013, 01:19 PM
they might stick around if they saw all the right capping on him for it.

they dont

evince
09-06-2013, 01:19 PM

and it begins.

You cant hide that your base is made up of idiot fact adverse racists

Big Money
09-06-2013, 01:21 PM
Nah, nah.......as is the norm with you you misunderstand why ILA is a detriment to this or any board......................his use of "nigger", and more importantly his use of it where it has absolutely zero to do with the topic of the thread. Lets say someone is looking for a place to discuss politics, they stumble upon JPP, the first thread they see is ILA dropping "nigger" every other post, are they going to stick around? Chances are no and i'm not 100% positive but I think Damo is in the business of growing his membership. Everything must have a few limits placed upon it, even forums. Tell me you understand that because i'm kinda beginning to think that you lack cognitive thinking skills.

Has anyone asked "Damo" what he thinks?

If he opposes using pejoratives, he can make it a rule, can't he?

But unlike you, it seems he believes in allowing people to express themselves freely.

When is the last time you confronted a rapper or actor who uses the word "nigger"?

Yeah, that's what I thought.

Go back to hiding under your rock.

/MSG/
Nah, nah.......as is the norm with you you misunderstand why ILA is a detriment to this or any board......................his use of "nigger", and more importantly his use of it where it has absolutely zero to do with the topic of the thread.

Lets say someone is looking for a place to discuss politics, they stumble upon JPP, the first thread they see is ILA dropping "nigger" every other post, are they going to stick around? Chances are no and i'm not 100% positive but I think Damo is in the business of growing his membership. Everything must have a few limits placed upon it, even forums.

Tell me you understand that because i'm kinda beginning to think that you lack cognitive thinking skills.

We love freedom more than anything else here at JPP, otherwise we'd have rules against a lot of things. ILA has, thus far, broken no rules and in that regard is better than a lot of other posters here. But, to me, his whole demeanor and posting style is nothing but racist bullshit. If he wants to change his ways, then let him. If he doesn't, than we as a community can try and take some hand in forcing a change, without the use of rules.

OCA
they might stick around if they saw all the right capping on him for it.

they dont

No, no............when there are many choices out there first impressions are everything.

evince
09-06-2013, 01:22 PM

let the right stand up to him for once.

If everyone on the right who hates his tactic stood up to him and condemned him he would shape up or leave.

They don't want to have to clean their own trash.

they don't want to offend him so they can retain his vote yet pretend they don't depend on these peoples votes

Big Money
09-06-2013, 01:24 PM
No, no............when there are many choices out there first impressions are everything.

Then I guess Owey's censored forum has more members and traffic than this one...right?

tekkychick
09-06-2013, 01:25 PM

If everyone on the right who hates his tactic stood up to him and condemned him he would shape up or leave.

they don't want to offend him so they can retain his vote yet pretend they don't depend on these peoples votes

The more ILA is trashed, the more he will hang around. He thrives on being trashed.

It's possible he won't thrive on being ignored.

You can trash republicans while still ignoring ILA.

But obviously, it's your choice. The rest of us don't want to feed his ego.

Big Money
09-06-2013, 01:26 PM
But obviously, it's your choice.

I'm glad you gave your permission.

Desh has more guts than the rest of you put together.

OCA
09-06-2013, 01:27 PM
We love freedom more than anything else here at JPP, otherwise we'd have rules against a lot of things. ILA has, thus far, broken no rules and in that regard is better than a lot of other posters here. But, to me, his whole demeanor and posting style is nothing but racist bullshit. If he wants to change his ways, then let him. If he doesn't, than we as a community can try and take some hand in forcing a change, without the use of rules.

I understand and even admire that but even freedom has got to have a few limits on it............the old "you can't yell fire in a crowded theater for shits and giggles" comes to mind. I realize his use of "nigger" isn't a bannable offense but accusing someone of pedophilia etc. etc. is, IMO they are kinda the same thing in relation to board persona.

His use of "nigger" doesn't bother me personally except for the fact that when he throws it out there its usually completely 180 degrees off topic, he's just trolling threads with it.

evince
09-06-2013, 01:27 PM
well I realy like posting .......

bask in the glory of that which is the republican base to highlight his racism and stupidity.

how about we all do that?

the right doesn't want to clean their own house.

they want us to help them

why would we?

OCA
09-06-2013, 01:28 PM

Desh this is a forum, it ain't the real world.

OCA
09-06-2013, 01:28 PM
Then I guess Owey's censored forum has more members and traffic than this one...right?

Personally I don't know nor do I give a shit.

evince
09-06-2013, 01:29 PM
I think we can all handle his stupidity and that it should be there to reflect the entire republican base.

Its all about votes and republicans like him to vote right?

evince
09-06-2013, 01:31 PM
Desh this is a forum, it ain't the real world.

this is the new town hall.

this is how politics gets discussed in this country.

Hell I rarely talk about it to people I don't personally know.

in person people freak out when you bring up politics

tekkychick
I think we can all handle his stupidity and that it should be there to reflect the entire republican base.

I personally can't handle his stupidity - because he's not just stupid, he's vile and nasty and gross. I don't want to read that stuff every day.

And again, he loves it when people argue with him. Shunning him is more devastating to him.

OCA

Its all about votes and republicans like him to vote right?

You really believe that whats on JPP or any other forum for that matter affects votes and voting patterns? Really?

OCA
09-06-2013, 01:33 PM
this is the new town hall.

this is how politics gets discussed in this country.

Hell I rarely talk about it to people I don't personally know.

in person people freak out when you bring up politics

People don't come to JPP at election time to figure out the issues and how to vote.....lol.

evince
I remember once I told my neighbor when we were about to invade "you know sadam had nothing to do with 911 right?" and she literally backed away from me like she was trying to escape a crazy person.

SHE brought up politics not me.

cawacko
Desh, who do you think you are exposing ILA to? Do you think people on this board don't know who he is?

And I'm trying to put myself in your shoes. When ILA drops an n*bomb do you think other posters here might not think its racist therefore you feel the need to post 'you're a racist'?

evince
09-06-2013, 01:34 PM
People don't come to JPP at election time to figure out the issues and how to vote.....lol.

you want to bet people don't visit political chat sites to learn about what people are debating ?

I have seen many a introduction thread that said JUST THAT

cawacko
09-06-2013, 01:35 PM
I remember once I told my neighbor when we were about to invade "you know sadam had nothing to do with 911 right?" and she literally backed away from me like she was trying to escape a crazy person.

SHE brought up politics not me.

How did your neighbor bring up politics when you told her "you know saddam had nothing to do with 911 right?"

OCA
09-06-2013, 01:37 PM
As far as boards with no censorship regarding a few choice words or terms vs boards that have some censorship of course on the no cens. boards you will have a MUCH LARGER membership but along with that you will have many more trolls and it usually ends up in anarchy with very little discussion happening.................the trick is to find the halfy medium.

Go check out usmessageboard for evidence of that.

evince
09-06-2013, 01:37 PM
Desh, who do you think you are exposing ILA to? Do you think people on this board don't know who he is?

And I'm trying to put myself in your shoes. When ILA drops an n*bomb do you think other posters here might not think its racist therefore you feel the need to post 'you're a racist'?

You are making the mistake many many political internets posters do.

This is NOT about just the people doing the actual chatting here.

there are many many more perusing these sites and never say a word.

political parties monitor them for what arguments work and what doesn't.

THIS is the closest you will ever get to being on stage.

what we say here matters.

your a fool if you think its just us smucks talking

OCA
09-06-2013, 01:38 PM
you want to bet people don't visit political chat sites to learn about what people are debating ?

I have seen many a introduction thread that said JUST THAT

I'd bet ya but there is ZERO way to verify it either way so that is useless.

evince
09-06-2013, 01:39 PM
I have literally seen jabs and or points I have made used on the tube AFTER I thought them up and used them

evince
09-06-2013, 01:40 PM
I'd bet ya but there is ZERO way to verify it either way so that is useless.

go look at all the visitor hits.

look at all the spybots scanning

evince
09-06-2013, 01:40 PM
Funny how a country that is so worried about being listened to thinks no one is listensing

cawacko
09-06-2013, 01:41 PM

I was going to say you have to be kidding but you might actually believe what you just wrote. I thought I had seen it all when SJJJS claimed Rush Limbaugh used to read the Rate Bush Board on AOL but maybe you two are kindred spirits. Bless your heart Desh.

OCA
09-06-2013, 01:41 PM

Desh I really think you are putting too much stock into forums. The parties don't monitor shit here or any other forum because there is no money in it for em'.

evince
09-06-2013, 01:42 PM
there is a VAST pot of political insite .

the people who post are most likely to vote.

that is who they NEED

cawacko
09-06-2013, 01:43 PM
I have literally seen jabs and or points I have made used on the tube AFTER I thought them up and used them

I'm almost to the point of wondering if Desh might be one of the best internet trolls ever. This almost has to be an act that we have all fallen for and she (or he) is just laughing their asses off.

evince
09-06-2013, 01:43 PM
Pretending no one is mining that HUGE political researchers dream of a free stream of public opinion on all kinds of matters is stupid

OCA
09-06-2013, 01:46 PM
go look at all the visitor hits.

look at all the spybots scanning

You really believe that is the DNC, RNC etc. etc.?:whoa:

evince
09-06-2013, 01:49 PM
I'm almost to the point of wondering if Desh might be one of the best internet trolls ever. This almost has to be an act that we have all fallen for and she (or he) is just laughing their asses off.

I started calling the tactic of merely insults and no content "the your a poopy pants debate".

It was killing the idiots who were using it on me at the other site.

They had not comeback and greatly reduced their following me around and calling me names instead of debating whatever subject I discussed.

there were at times pages and pages of nothing but I hate you and you stink stupidity and NOT one real response.

they stopped when I started using that.

it embaressed even those trash heads so much they actually shut the fuck up.

then the election ended in Obama winning and rove was trashed for lying about Robmoney would wib by five.

Do you know what his defense was?

do you remember?

he said Robmoney lost unexpectedly because Obama kept calling robmoney a "Poopy head".

I laughed my fucking ass off

cancel2 2022
09-06-2013, 01:50 PM

I can't help laughing as you try to reason with Big Money aka Legion Troll, good luck with that!!

evince
09-06-2013, 01:51 PM
You have to be an idiot to not realize people look over EVEYTHING said on places like this.

ITS FREE IDEAS

evince
09-06-2013, 01:51 PM
remember my pee wee defense bit?

I have seen someone say it on TV

evince
09-06-2013, 01:53 PM
Now Im not saying that ROVE read my posts.

Im saying some smuck who works for the assholes did.

then when asked for ideas some one floated it.

then it went up the channel.

until someone like rove uses it thinking his way down the line aid thought of it.

evince
09-06-2013, 01:54 PM
Im telling you folks people pay attention to what you say in the internets.

If it sharp and works.

you will see it in the tube

OCA
09-06-2013, 01:55 PM
I can't help laughing as you try to reason with Legion Troll, good luck with that!!

What can I say? I gotta at least give it a try or two.

evince
09-06-2013, 01:55 PM
This is public dudes and that happens with public shit

cawacko
09-06-2013, 01:56 PM
I started calling the tactic of merely insults and no content "the your a poopy pants debate".

It was killing the idiots who were using it on me at the other site.

They had not comeback and greatly reduced their following me around and calling me names instead of debating whatever subject I discussed.

there were at times pages and pages of nothing but I hate you and you stink stupidity and NOT one real response.

they stopped when I started using that.

it embaressed even those trash heads so much they actually shut the fuck up.

then the election ended in Obama winning and rove was trashed for lying about Robmoney would wib by five.

Do you know what his defense was?

do you remember?

he said Robmoney lost unexpectedly because Obama kept calling robmoney a "Poopy head".

I laughed my fucking ass off

Desh, you insult everyone, a lot, so please spare me the outrage and victimhood of one thing being said about you.

Big Money
09-06-2013, 01:57 PM
I personally can't handle his stupidity - because he's not just stupid, he's vile and nasty and gross. I don't want to read that stuff every day. And again, he loves it when people argue with him. Shunning him is more devastating to him.

Did he tell you that? Is there ....somethin' we should ...know about the two of you?

evince
09-06-2013, 01:58 PM
I cant remember all the times this has happened to me by it happens all the time.

I say something all the posters are agog at.

and guess what happens in the tube.

I bet you have never heard someone mention that If we leave the delivery system in place along with the chems it will be dangerous no matter who wins the civil war huh?

you saw me say it today.

want to bet you hear it on the tube soon?

Big Money
09-06-2013, 02:00 PM
Personally I don't know nor do I give a shit.

So this:

was just faux concern for the traffic count here? Thought so.

OCA
09-06-2013, 02:02 PM
So this:

was just faux concern for the traffic count here? Thought so.

No retard, i'm not a member at his board so I don't give a shit................................boy you are slow, almost embarrassingly so.

I have however seen his visitors page, that isn't a forum that I recognize(and really thats all that matters, what I recognize) so its not a viable choice.

Nice fail.

Big Money
09-06-2013, 02:11 PM
No retard, i'm not a member at his board so I don't give a shit................................boy you are slow, almost embarrassingly so. I have however seen his visitors page, that isn't a forum that I recognize(and really thats all that matters, what I recognize) so its not a viable choice. Nice fail.

Maybe you should join his forum so you can insulate yourself from those nasty words that people in America are allowed to use.

Jarod
09-06-2013, 02:31 PM
I don't think Damocles should ban him, I like the free nature of the board and have rarely thought its administration was poorly handled. I simply think that enough people ignoring him might solve the problem without the board taking action.

Big Money
09-06-2013, 02:40 PM
I don't think Damocles should ban him, I like the free nature of the board and have rarely thought its administration was poorly handled. I simply think that enough people ignoring him might solve the problem without the board taking action.

Like an internet vigilante lynching?

tekkychick
09-06-2013, 02:45 PM
To get back to the point of the op - Evince, even if every political eye is glued to this board, they already know ILA is an idiot and will ignore him just like we all are trying to do.

So if you want to make political points, a pissing match with ILA is not the way to do it.

tekkychick
09-06-2013, 02:46 PM

actually, I thanked this but I only want to thank the last half. I do think ILA should be banned. There's "free" and there's "vile"

Big Money
09-06-2013, 02:48 PM
actually, I thanked this but I only want to thank the last half. I do think ILA should be banned. There's "free" and there's "vile"

First amendment's no good, then?

/MSG/
09-06-2013, 02:55 PM

Na dude, she's straight up legit. I have hand written letters from her.

Cancel 2016.11
09-06-2013, 03:01 PM
I was going to say you have to be kidding but you might actually believe what you just wrote. I thought I had seen it all when SJJJS claimed Rush Limbaugh used to read the Rate Bush Board on AOL but maybe you two are kindred spirits. Bless your heart Desh.

Hahhahha - and he used to claim that Rush was using his stuff! Man that was awesome.

Cancel 2016.11
09-06-2013, 03:03 PM
Desh I really think you are putting too much stock into forums. The parties don't monitor shit here or any other forum because there is no money in it for em'.

That's actually not true. During the bush years it did come out that the RNC was paying people to post on internet forums. I believe they both do it now. I'm not saying this one. If I had to guess I'd think the comment sections of the major national newspapers, the huffpo, yahoo, etc. But no I don't think they'd waste their time or assets here.

evince
09-06-2013, 03:14 PM

yeah and you have made me regret being kind to you.

I will sue if you give my personal info

evince
09-06-2013, 03:16 PM
I sent him care packages while he fought in Iraq.

I will be repaid for my kindness to him with him misusing my personal info

evince
09-06-2013, 03:17 PM
man what a horrible thing to do billy.

evince
09-06-2013, 03:17 PM
see how honest and decent the right win people are?

evince
09-06-2013, 03:18 PM
what a thing to have to regret.

fuck your evil billy

evince
09-06-2013, 03:22 PM
I just asked damo what I should do.

my life is now being threatened by billy.

evince
09-06-2013, 03:23 PM
you want one of these nutter to kill me huh

evince
09-06-2013, 03:25 PM
That's actually not true. During the bush years it did come out that the RNC was paying people to post on internet forums. I believe they both do it now. I'm not saying this one. If I had to guess I'd think the comment sections of the major national newspapers, the huffpo, yahoo, etc. But no I don't think they'd waste their time or assets here.

not the big people but their minions
unpaid aides and the like.

its a vast pool of very detailed stuff on what argument works

evince
09-06-2013, 03:27 PM

here damo

evince
09-06-2013, 03:29 PM
he is refuses to say he wont

evince
09-06-2013, 03:31 PM
I sent the kid several packages of things he requested plus more.

I thought he was my friend.

I was being naive

evince
09-06-2013, 03:32 PM
I had been thinking about this lately that he has much of my personal info and was worrying about it after I saw how strange he has become.

He hates children?

really?

if I had known that I would have sent him stuff with a safe address on them

evince
09-06-2013, 03:33 PM
I guess he has figured out how to make me go away huh?

damn I miss honest decent people

evince
09-06-2013, 03:34 PM
I should have never come back here

Cancel 2016.11
09-06-2013, 03:36 PM
Desh please stop. None of the mods here, including Billy, would ever give out any personal information about anyone here, no matter what. (unless there was a court order). They all have my personal info too because of a incident. They wouldn't do it. There is just no way. It won't happen. He is not threatening you with that. It's not even a possibility.

evince
09-06-2013, 03:37 PM
I may have to leave for my own safety

fuck

Auster
Desh.

cawacko
Dear political operatives who read JPP,

My name is Cawacko. If you have been following this board you are already probably aware of both my piercing and brilliant political analysis. I know this is difficult to believe but I can be hired away from JPP. If your starting price is mid six figures let's talk. Please contact me at hirecawacko@cawacko.com.

I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Best regards,

Cawacko

Auster
Stop

evince
Desh please stop. None of the mods here, including Billy, would ever give out any personal information about anyone here, no matter what. (unless there was a court order). They all have my personal info too because of a incident. They wouldn't do it. There is just no way. It won't happen. He is not threatening you with that. It's not even a possibility.

have you seen how much they hate me?

Auster
HyPerVentiLatiNg

evince
09-06-2013, 03:38 PM

My name is Cawacko. If you have been following this board you are already probably aware of both my piercing and brilliant political analysis. I know this is difficult to believe but I can be hired away from JPP. If your starting price is mid six figures let's talk. Please contact me at hirecawacko@cawacko.com.

Best regards,

Cawacko

good luck

they all ready have your best for free which is pretty much what its worth

evince
09-06-2013, 03:43 PM
fuck you asshole

this is how the right treats people

like trash to throw away.

I was kind to him.

now he will had me my reward for my kindness by doing this?

Big Money
09-06-2013, 03:46 PM
fuck you asshole this is how the right treats people like trash to throw away. I was kind to him.

Desh, nobody is going to reveal your personal info or threaten you.

Besides, MM has your six, remember?

evince
09-06-2013, 03:46 PM
Damo says billy will reassure me when he gets back.

funny he left right after I asked him if he was going to give out my personal info.

instead of answering me

Cancel 2016.11
09-06-2013, 03:47 PM
fuck you asshole

this is how the right treats people

like trash to throw away.

I was kind to him.

Desh I took you off IA for a bit to try and reason with you. It's no offense, I just am finding it difficult to navigate this board with you posting six posts every 1/2 a second.

No one hates you. Billy did not "do anything" to you. He did not threaten you. none of the mods here would ever release your personal information under any circumstances. People feel sorry for you Desh because you are not acting normal. You really aren't. Please think about taking a step back and looking at your own behavior.

That's all I am going to say on it. See you when you get back to normal, which I hope is soon - I always really enjoyed you desh and hope to get back to enjoying you soon enough!

Auster
So that's was a serious panic attack? Desh . . .

evince
Desh, nobody is going to reveal your personal info or threaten you.

Besides, MM has your six, remember?

I don't even know what that means

and yes there are people here who are crazy enough to harm me

Cancel 2016.11
09-06-2013, 03:48 PM
Damo says billy will reassure me when he gets back.

funny he left right after I asked him if he was going to give out my personal info.

instead of answering me

YEah, you asked him right around the time most people leave from work and commute home Desh.

evince
09-06-2013, 03:48 PM
you people dont understand real life if you think it is not a danger

evince
09-06-2013, 03:49 PM
YEah, you asked him right around the time most people leave from work and commute home Desh.
yeah its my fault he didn't say he wouldnt

Cancel 2016.11
09-06-2013, 03:51 PM
yeah its my fault he didn't say he wouldnt

There was no reason for him to say that, in my mind. I knew you were sending him care packages, i remember it from full politics. He was just reassuring Cawacko that you're a real person. HOneslty I have no idea how you saw a threat there. Now that you have, I guess he has to say something about it, since he's a mod, but really, if he were just a regular poster he'd be within his rights to point out that you're paranoid and tell you to go fuck yourself. No offense desh. :)

Cancel 2016.11
09-06-2013, 03:52 PM
you people dont understand real life if you think it is not a danger

Yeah Desh, I understand real life, and I know all about danger, and none of the mods here are a danger to anyone, and I personally highly doubt any of the posters here are a danger to any of the other posters here. But even if one of them is, it's not one of the mods, and no one threatened you. YOu took a comment the wrong way, IMO.

cawacko
09-06-2013, 03:53 PM
good luck

they are ready have you best for free which is pretty much what its worth

Come on now Desh I'm from Oakland where there are real hustlers. Do you think I'm going to give away my best stuff for free?

Cancel 2016.11
09-06-2013, 03:53 PM
No one here is going to hurt you , and you aren't in any danger from JPP. I hope you feel better soon Desh. Try and have a good weekend. :)

cawacko
09-06-2013, 03:56 PM
Wait, this all started because I said Desh could possibly be the best troll ever Billie said she's a real person? I'm on my phone otherwise I would link to that song by the group garbage call I'm paranoid

christiefan915
09-06-2013, 03:57 PM
I've had him on ignore forever and that will never change.

Damocles
09-06-2013, 04:01 PM

Absolutely. There is no way that he would do that or would even think for a moment that you would actually believe he would.

It is absolutely not going to happen.

Cancel 2016.11
09-06-2013, 04:01 PM
Yes Desh appears to be sincerely frightened, and the whole thing is very upsetting and sad.

Cancel 2016.11
09-06-2013, 04:03 PM
Absolutely. There is no way that he would do that or would even think for a moment that you would actually believe he would.

It is absolutely not going to happen.

I know.

evince
09-06-2013, 04:08 PM
I hope you are all correct on your assessment of his morals.

I have been really disturbed about his admission he hates children.

that is pathological.

To hate innocence is to hate everything pure

BRUTALITOPS
09-06-2013, 04:09 PM
yeah and you have made me regret being kind to you.

I will sue if you give my personal info

billy isn't threatening to give out your personal details you paranoid skitzo. he was just saying you are a real person and not an internet troll, as so many people seem to think you are.

billy isn't going to reveal your address or personal info and hasn't even told damo or me it at any time nor would there really be any reason too.

you need to relax.

christiefan915
09-06-2013, 04:09 PM
I personally can't handle his stupidity - because he's not just stupid, he's vile and nasty and gross. I don't want to read that stuff every day.

And again, he loves it when people argue with him. Shunning him is more devastating to him.

Yep. I don't need to read a congenital hater like ILA tell me I'm not fit to yank on Palin's tampon string, or whatever similar crap he spews. I tried to give him a chance when he started here and cut him even more slack when he said he was a Steeler fan but enough is enough. There's not a snowball's chance that I'll ever take him off IA.

evince
09-06-2013, 04:11 PM
billy isn't threatening to give out your personal details you paranoid skitzo. he was just saying you are a real person and not an internet troll, as so many people seem to think you are.

billy isn't going to reveal your address or personal info and hasn't even told damo or me it at any time nor would there really be any reason too.

you need to relax.

then he refused to answer when I asked him if he was going to to that.

I think you underestimate the evil on the internets.

I have seen such duplicity from every mod Ive deal with other than damo.

evince
09-06-2013, 04:13 PM
If you recall someone once posted part of my email address thinking it was my name.

fortunately I had plays with letters and it made it look like my name was jade witt.

The person came on here pretending their name was jade witt.

I know immediately what someone was up to

Auster
09-06-2013, 04:14 PM
Did she write them in green or even red ink?

For Elite Liberal justice?!!! :awesome:

tekkychick
09-06-2013, 04:15 PM

Best regards,

Cawacko

ROFLMAO!!!

Can I be your liberal alternate? We can argue against each other?

tekkychick
09-06-2013, 04:19 PM
Given ILA's response to this thread, pretty please can he be banned?

I took him off ignore briefly just to see if he had any remorse and he doesn't

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?55033-Response-to-the-Proposal

Please can we ban him?

sigh

BRUTALITOPS
09-06-2013, 04:21 PM

paranoia alert.

narcissism alert.

there is a VAST pot of political insite .

the people who post are most likely to vote.

that is who they NEED

You have to be an idiot to not realize people look over EVEYTHING said on places like this.

ITS FREE IDEAS

remember my pee wee defense bit?

I have seen someone say it on TV

Now Im not saying that ROVE read my posts.

Im saying some smuck who works for the assholes did.

then when asked for ideas some one floated it.

then it went up the channel.

until someone like rove uses it thinking his way down the line aid thought of it.

psyyyyyyyyyyyycho.

BRUTALITOPS
09-06-2013, 04:22 PM

he's not always glued to his screen.

you are off your rocker.

Ask ANYBODY on here if they interpreted it in the way you did.

cancel2 2022
09-06-2013, 04:23 PM
Wait, this all started because I said Desh could possibly be the best troll ever Billie said she's a real person? I'm on my phone otherwise I would link to that song by the group garbage call I'm paranoid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpRiSb_Ir-s

evince
09-06-2013, 04:29 PM
its happened to me before like I just explained

some one posted what they thought was my name in my email address

BRUTALITOPS
09-06-2013, 04:30 PM

when I have been duplicitous you moron? just because I don't like you doesn't mean I have been duplicitous.

evince
it was an old email address so now it doesn't matter.

the name was Jade Witt.

they registered here and did a intro thread.

BRUTALITOPS
its happened to me before like I just explained

some one posted what they thought was my name in my email address

well that SOMEONE isn't billy, or any of the mods here.

evince
09-06-2013, 04:31 PM
when I have been duplicitous you moron? just because I don't like you doesn't mean I have been duplicitous.

sorry grind when I say damo I mean this site.

yes you have never done anything unfair with my information.

I don't know who it was that did the jade witt thing here.

evince
09-06-2013, 04:32 PM
No one ever told me who did it here

Damocles
09-06-2013, 04:36 PM
No one ever told me who did it here

If you reported it, we handled it. But telling you "who" would be something we wouldn't do. I'm not sure it was this board.

USFREEDOM911
09-06-2013, 04:36 PM

So someone who is looking for a place to discuss politics, they stumble upon JPP, the first thread they see is Desh telling someone and they would think what?

stop spamming peoples threads you fucking cock breath

fuck off and die spambot

I understand your dick is linked to your own ass
jesus Im sick to fucking death of you brain dead sociopaths and your fucking hate of everything

quit spamming threads you fucking needle dicked mouth breather

see how fucking racists these pudpounders are

fucking hate riddled partisan dirt bags
If you hate being called racists so much try STOPPING being such racist fucks

You are a limpdicked, ball sack dragging, ass sniffing, nose picking caveman in a childs body.

then why you bitching because they are asking congress you fucking needledick?

who said that you fucking lying sack of rat vomit?

then ask them ass stick

your fucking insane
go suck a dogs ass you lying heap of weasel jizz

why did you post this thread you fucking dickstick?

remember to wipe up after you guys have your circle jerk mmmmkay?

its lies you fucking idiot
it right wing propaganda dickface

evince
09-06-2013, 04:40 PM
it gets me hits you fool.

I have a comedic mind and am always making up stuff on the spot.

why do you think so many watch the daily show for news?

its a fun way

evince
09-06-2013, 04:43 PM
If you reported it, we handled it. But telling you "who" would be something we wouldn't do. I'm not sure it was this board.

yes damo and I don't think it was anyone from here.

I think it was someone from debate policy.

or maybe usmessageboards.

I have been treated pretty bad.

Billy just seems so unbalanced in his demeanor anymore.

really it is unhealthy to hate children.

that is a sure sign he needs mental healthcare

BRUTALITOPS
09-06-2013, 04:43 PM
sorry grind when I say damo I mean this site.

yes you have never done anything unfair with my information.

I don't know who it was that did the jade witt thing here.

ok well if you admit that at least damo or I haven't been duplicitous, then take our vouch for what it's worth, along with what every other person is saying in this thread. None of the mods here would even have that thought enter their head. All billy was saying is that you were a real person.

you grossly misinterpreted billys comments. you need to go smoke a joint and have some lemonade. Honestly I think you need a vacation from politics (this is not to be construed as anything other than a honest assessment of you needing a mental break). You really need to let your mind take a vacation.

evince
09-06-2013, 04:46 PM
like I said I have been worrying about the fact that he has some of my personal info because I was kind to him.

Grind I fear billy is mentally unsound.

Im not doing it to be mean.

its his own words

he served his country honorably and deserves respect.

needing mental healthcare after what he has done for his country is no crime.

its a need

Rune
09-06-2013, 04:48 PM
One would think with all your skills and powers you should be able to post ban her, readily enough.

evince
09-06-2013, 04:50 PM
banning me is a favorite thing for righties I guess

BRUTALITOPS
09-06-2013, 04:52 PM
Grind I fear billy is mentally unsound.

desh....

please.

take a breather. billy will not ever release your info. nobody has it other than him.

I will personally step down as mod and perma ban myself if it ever happens. (i.e. it wont).

Rune
09-06-2013, 04:55 PM
As far as boards with no censorship regarding a few choice words or terms vs boards that have some censorship of course on the no cens. boards you will have a MUCH LARGER membership but along with that you will have many more trolls and it usually ends up in anarchy with very little discussion happening.................the trick is to find the halfy medium.

Go check out usmessageboard for evidence of that.
Disagree. The vastly larger (than this one) forums are much more censored.

tekkychick
09-06-2013, 05:06 PM
Any chance we can get back on topic?

SOOOO glad I'm on vacation next week.

Rune
09-06-2013, 05:07 PM
I can't help laughing as you try to reason with Big Money aka Legion Troll, good luck with that!!

You and Yurt are Legion's best accounts.

cawacko
09-06-2013, 05:09 PM

Can you stay away from the board on vacation or is it too addicting?

tekkychick
09-06-2013, 05:10 PM

(oh for those of you who hate me- theoretically we have internet access next week, so you aren't rid of me. But I'm hoping I won't be on much)

Rune
09-06-2013, 05:24 PM
banning me is a favorite thing for righties I guess

Good Lord Desh, you just siderailed this whole fucking thread for 6 pages.

Who the fuck wants to read 6 pages of paranoid bullshit, hoping there is a good post in there somewhere.

I may soon join Darla and put you on ignore.

You are getting very frustrating. Your fragmented machine gun style of posting is distorting your otherwise sound message.

evince
09-06-2013, 05:28 PM
would you want your info put on the internets?

cancel2 2022
09-06-2013, 05:29 PM

Are you still pining for the fjords and your lost love Rootbeer?

tekkychick
09-06-2013, 05:30 PM
Can you stay away from the board on vacation or is it too addicting?

excellent question!

cancel2 2022
09-06-2013, 05:31 PM

What does that mean in English? Jeg snakker ikke Norsk.

Phantasmal
09-06-2013, 05:36 PM

Tom is a bugger? Am I close?

cancel2 2022
09-06-2013, 05:59 PM

I am sorry but that sounds a bit anal to me. Remind me not to block your passage if I see you coming.

Rune
09-06-2013, 06:17 PM
I am sorry but that sounds a bit anal to me. Remind me not to block your passage if I see you coming.

Yes, Tom, she is accusing you of buggery or anal sex so of course it sounds anal, moron.

cancel2 2022
09-06-2013, 06:19 PM

I will take my leave now, off to sunnier climes today. Don't go changing, y'hear.

Phantasmal
09-06-2013, 06:20 PM
Yes, Tom, she is accusing you of buggery or anal sex so of course it sounds anal, moron.

Lol

Rune
09-06-2013, 06:25 PM

Du ikke snakker English hvilken som helst.

cancel2 2022
09-06-2013, 06:25 PM

Oh man, you are so dull witted that I feel like a cat playing with a mouse. Anyway see you, don't want to be you.

Rune
09-06-2013, 06:35 PM
Oh man, you are so dull witted that I feel like a cat playing with a mouse. Anyway see you, don't want to be you.

It's "wouldn't want to be you" moron. You really are a hat.

tekkychick
09-06-2013, 07:24 PM

I just hope he's over 18....

OCA
09-06-2013, 07:53 PM
Like an internet vigilante lynching?

Yes! Exactly like the Travon Martin vigilante murder committed by George Zimmerman.

Auster
09-06-2013, 07:55 PM
Did you miss the memo? He was found not guilty.

Canceled.2014.1
09-06-2013, 07:55 PM

Funny thing is, I have stood up to him and argued with him on numerous occasions. You have called me a racist and rightwinger. I guess you forgot, huh?

OCA
09-06-2013, 07:58 PM

I hope you are right because that is not the case with another board I know about, the owner actually gives that stuff out!

Big Money
09-06-2013, 07:58 PM
Yes! Exactly like the Travon Martin vigilante murder committed by George Zimmerman.

I don't see any reference to a conviction in the law directory with those names. When did this supposedly happen?

Big Money
09-06-2013, 07:59 PM
I hope you are right because that is not the case with another board I know about, the owner actually gives that stuff out!

I guess you can't go back there?

OCA
09-06-2013, 08:07 PM
I guess you can't go back there?

Correct, banned for using the info. he himself gave me of his own free will. I'm the lead wolf in any pack, i'll always find find someone's weakness and exploit it, he just made it too easy.

OCA
09-06-2013, 08:08 PM
I don't see any reference to a conviction in the law directory with those names. When did this supposedly happen?

I said it therefore it is. I'm the law directory.

OCA
09-06-2013, 08:10 PM
HOLY HELLLLLLLLLLLLL!

Pages 7 to about 11 were totally fucking bizarre! I had to think back to try and remember if I drank or smoked anything today while I tried to make sense of that paranoid episode.........nope, completely sober.

Wow! All I can say is wow! and i've seen some major meltdowns before.

BRUTALITOPS
09-06-2013, 08:26 PM
this is a thread for the ages.

OCA
09-06-2013, 08:30 PM
this is a thread for the ages.

I had to stop and read slowly then go back because I couldn't figure out what had sent her off the cliff, then I came back across Billy's(i'm new, thats his name, right?) post and the first time I read it I thought he was giving her props, getting her back etc. etc., still don't see why she went all fruit loops.

cawacko
09-06-2013, 08:47 PM
Funny thing is, I have stood up to him and argued with him on numerous occasions. You have called me a racist and rightwinger. I guess you forgot, huh?

She truly doesn't get it and seemingly has no ability to read people.

/MSG/
09-06-2013, 08:53 PM
Holy fuck, calm down Desh. I have no desire to give out your personal info. Fuck I don't even have your address anymore (got lost years ago during one of my moves). Plus, I have no reason to do so. What would I possibly gain from it? Whatever, it doesn't matter. I'm not going to, and sincerly I am sorry if you felt threatened. I don't want to give you that impression.

/MSG/
09-06-2013, 09:07 PM
One would think with all your skills and powers you should be able to post ban her, readily enough.

That's against our stated policy. I mean, we mods have the power to do it, but we said we won't so we won't. Integrity is a bitch.

Damocles
09-06-2013, 09:13 PM

I once wrote an email to Rush Limbaugh, he used it in its entirety and gave me no credit. I stopped listening after that, I get all my Rush news from Jarod of all people. He basically took my stuff and pretended he wrote it.

Damocles
09-06-2013, 09:18 PM
Hahhahha - and he used to claim that Rush was using his stuff! Man that was awesome.

I'm not kidding that it happened to me. Not even a little bit. That dude simply stole an email of mine and used it on his radio show during the Clinton impeachment trials not even stating it came from an email.

Damocles
09-06-2013, 09:19 PM

Do you have a link to that "it came out" thing? It sounds entirely ridiculous when you see how backwards and behind the times that the RNC really is... They're still trying to get up some Facebook "sites", and can't even say Interwebs right.

Phantasmal
09-06-2013, 09:21 PM
I'm not kidding that it happened to me. Not even a little bit. That dude simply stole an email of mine and used it on his radio show during the Clinton impeachment trials not even stating it came from an email.

A plagiarist, too. I knew you listened to him, lol.

Damocles
09-06-2013, 09:29 PM
A plagiarist, too. I knew you listened to him, lol.
Not since the Clinton era. He stole my thoughts and pretended they were his. I've listened a few times after Jarod posted something he supposedly said, only to find out Jarod has him out of context almost every time. However, I can't get myself to listen otherwise because hearing him makes me slightly angry. I don't like feeling unforgiving. He stole my stuff.

Gawds... I suck as a Buddhist sometimes.

BRUTALITOPS
09-06-2013, 11:17 PM
I once wrote an email to Rush Limbaugh, he used it in its entirety and gave me no credit. I stopped listening after that, I get all my Rush news from Jarod of all people. He basically took my stuff and pretended he wrote it.

time to send two people to the farm . . .

cancel2 2022
09-07-2013, 02:12 AM
It's "wouldn't want to be you" moron. You really are a hat.

Better a hat than a twat. Toodle pip.

Rune
09-07-2013, 02:55 AM
Better a hat than a twat. Toodle pip.

You're a hat and a pail.

cancel2 2022
09-07-2013, 02:57 AM
You're a hat and a twat.

You are a runt and a kunt!!

Rune
09-07-2013, 03:12 AM
I was opposed to this idea on general principles at first, but I am all for it now. He made his bed. Let him lay in it.

Yesterday, 08:54 PM
I Love America (http://www.justplainpolitics.com/member.php?2858-I-Love-America)
Free Markets Rule

This message is hidden because I Love America is on your ignore list (http://www.justplainpolitics.com/profile.php?do=ignorelist).

Rune
09-07-2013, 03:13 AM
You are a runt and a kunt!!

Isn't a village looking for you by now?

Big Money
09-07-2013, 07:06 AM
This message is hidden because I Love America is on your ignore list

How many times is this?

evince
09-07-2013, 07:44 AM

Now you know why Rush occasionally sounds like he has a brain.

he steals thoughts.

Its free ideas on the interwebs .

I don't care if my ideas get "stolen".

good ideas float to the top.

What Rush did to you is NOT that.

hes just a lying thieving scumbag blowhard.

I used to listen to him long ago to see what the right was thinking.

Now I use places like you site.

its much funner than listening to some fat lying prick pretend hes smart while stealing his viewers words

Rune
09-07-2013, 08:06 AM
How many times is this?The last time. I understand why you are defending him
but he has pushed it to an absurd level.

evince
09-07-2013, 08:08 AM
I never put anyone on ignore

You cant know the real republican party unless you listen to people like ILA.

hes the base and about all the right has left in the line of voters

Steelplate
09-07-2013, 08:41 AM
I never put anyone on ignore

You cant know the real republican party unless you listen to people like ILA.

hes the base and about all the right has left in the line of voters

In all fairness Desh, I don't think that people like ILA represent the GOP. He represents the fringe of the GOP. There are quite a few.like him on message boards...but a lot of that has to do with the anonymity of the medium.

Big Money
09-07-2013, 12:22 PM
In all fairness Desh, I don't think that people like ILA represent the GOP. He represents the fringe of the GOP. There are quite a few.like him on message boards...but a lot of that has to do with the anonymity of the medium.

Does Desh represent the Democrat Party?

evince
09-07-2013, 12:25 PM
there is no democrat party

Big Money
09-07-2013, 12:30 PM
there is no democrat party

Is there a "Rethuglican" Party?

evince
09-07-2013, 12:31 PM
Not that I know of

Big Money
09-07-2013, 12:37 PM
Not that I know of

LOL. So what are you? In terms of membership of and adherence to a political party?

NOVA
09-07-2013, 12:38 PM
He can be a good poster if he chooses to be but he can also be a prick. Having said that I much prefer him to Howey.

I you can tolerate Howey and The Dude, you can tolerate ILA....
the ignore list is a cowards way to run from debate....I prefer to ban assholes from my threads and watch them groan and groan....lol

NOVA
09-07-2013, 12:40 PM
LOL. So what are you? In terms of membership of and adherence to a political party?

She calls herself a democrat so she must belong to the democrat party....if she called herself a democratic, then etc. etc.....

Big Money
09-07-2013, 12:45 PM
Is there a Republicanic Party?

Big Money
09-07-2013, 03:20 PM

Were they written in crayon?

I gots to know.

tekkychick
09-07-2013, 03:43 PM
She calls herself a democrat so she must belong to the democrat party....if she called herself a democratic, then etc. etc.....

That's "democratic party". At least learn the name of the people you are against.

Big Money
09-07-2013, 03:59 PM
That's "democratic party". At least learn the name of the people you are against.

Is that what it says on your voter registration card?

Minister of Truth
09-07-2013, 04:06 PM
You guys are fucking morons. I wish you'd all go back to voting Democrat. The best days of this country were during the Solid South (America's Iron Curtain).

Pointgold
09-08-2013, 06:06 AM
he is who we are fighting against.

the other righties refuse to trash his ass.

maybe they should get some fucking gutsMaybe you should stop race baiting in every post.

I wouldn't trash him because I feel the same way. I'm so fed up with the non-stop race baiting that I want to use the word nigger as much as I can out of pure spite.

You call everyone who disagrees with you and your Savior racists -- why do you piss and moan when they fulfill your prophecy?

You asked for it, you got it..........

Big Money
09-08-2013, 06:19 AM
Maybe you should stop race baiting in every post. I wouldn't trash him because I feel the same way. I'm so fed up with the non-stop race baiting that I want to use the word nigger as much as I can out of pure spite. You call everyone who disagrees with you and your Savior racists -- why do you piss and moan when they fulfill your prophecy? You asked for it, you got it..........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3Y5FLT4kUM

Minister of Truth
09-08-2013, 09:54 PM
I hope you are all correct on your assessment of his morals.

I have been really disturbed about his admission he hates children.

that is pathological.

To hate innocence is to hate everything pure

Well, we kill it everyday in this country. It's the American way.

:usflag:

Minister of Truth
09-08-2013, 10:04 PM

Who would have thought it would be found out so soon after the cover was blown on my Lorax account? :D

webcreations
09-12-2013, 03:53 AM
It is nice that you have to created thread for helping others members of the forums, these is nice thought I like it.

Rune
09-12-2013, 05:51 AM
It is nice that you have to created thread for helping others members of the forums, these is nice thought I like it.

Evince is looking for a new friend. Send her a PM.

tekkychick
09-12-2013, 07:45 AM

got us another spammer. Oh well, he/she will vanish soon.

Rune
09-12-2013, 08:53 AM

Wow you are quick, I actually thought it was just another idiot.

Auster
09-12-2013, 08:55 AM
It. It will either vanish or get interesting.

tekkychick
09-12-2013, 08:58 AM
Wow you are quick, I actually thought it was just another idiot.

I glanced at its latest posts; all pretty inane, seem to be just to get the required number to do PMs

christiefan915
09-12-2013, 07:04 PM
Is that what it says on your voter registration card?

Yes.

Big Money
09-13-2013, 10:00 AM
Yes.

So you say.

christiefan915
09-13-2013, 11:41 AM
So you say.

Big Money
09-13-2013, 11:45 AM

Is that your voter registration card?

christiefan915
09-13-2013, 11:51 AM
Is that your voter registration card?

Of course.

Big Money
09-13-2013, 11:53 AM
Of course.

Says you.

Is it expired?

christiefan915
09-13-2013, 11:57 AM
Says you.

Is it expired?

Do you doubt me?

This is about "democrat v. democratic" in case you forgot.

Big Money
09-13-2013, 12:05 PM
Do you doubt me?

I do.

christiefan915
09-13-2013, 12:07 PM
I do.

Why?

Rune
09-13-2013, 12:57 PM
Do you doubt me?

This is about "democrat v. democratic" in case you forgot.

LOL.

Big Money
09-13-2013, 02:25 PM
Why?

Why not?

Is that your real name?

christiefan915
09-13-2013, 02:28 PM
Why not?

Is that your real name?

Why would you think otherwise?

Big Money
09-13-2013, 02:33 PM
Why would you think otherwise?

Why wouldn't I?

Is it, or not?

christiefan915
09-13-2013, 03:12 PM
Why wouldn't I?

Is it, or not?

I don't know why you wouldn't, unless you think I have another name. What is it?

Big Money
09-13-2013, 03:13 PM
I don't know why you wouldn't, unless you think I have another name. What is it?

Quit dodging. You posted it.

Is that your real name, or not?

christiefan915
09-13-2013, 03:16 PM
Quit dodging. You posted it.

Is that your real name, or not?

Why do you care?

Big Money
09-13-2013, 03:19 PM
Why do you care?

LOL, you are the person who keeps asking if I believe you, aren't you?

Canceled.2014.1
09-13-2013, 03:22 PM
LOL, you are the person who keeps asking if I believe you, aren't you?

It is amusing that the troll who provides less info about their life than anyone else, demands to know such personal info of someone.

Big Money
09-13-2013, 03:28 PM
It is amusing that the troll who provides less info about their life than anyone else, demands to know such personal info of someone.

It is amusing that the person who posted what they claimed is their voter registration info will now refuse to confirm their identity.

Canceled.2014.1
09-13-2013, 03:30 PM
It is amusing that the person who posted what they claimed is their voter registration info will now refuse to confirm their identity.

If they claimed it was their voter registration, why would you assume it is not them?

Big Money
09-13-2013, 03:33 PM
If they claimed it was their voter registration, why would you assume it is not them?

Why would they refuse to verify it is them?