PDA

View Full Version : Intro - sorry, yes another one

Diuretic
09-08-2007, 02:34 AM
I'll keep it brief.

Desh invited me but don't blame Desh if I have to get :pke: now and again, it's all me own fault, yes I take personal responsibility :D

charver
09-08-2007, 02:42 AM
Have a seat, make yourself comfortable.

Someone will be along shortly to accuse you of being someone else, probably 'Dixie'. Pay these fools no heed.

And welcome, by the way.

evince
09-08-2007, 06:46 AM
No this guy is no Dixie.

Battleborne
09-08-2007, 10:28 AM
Howdy!

Cancel5
09-08-2007, 10:56 AM
By the moniker, it must be a woman...just my guess at gender

FUCK THE POLICE
09-08-2007, 12:54 PM
Welcome back Dixie!

FUCK THE POLICE
09-08-2007, 12:55 PM
Have a seat, make yourself comfortable.

Someone will be along shortly to accuse you of being someone else, probably 'Dixie'. Pay these fools no heed.

And welcome, by the way.

Damn you're good.

evince
09-08-2007, 01:21 PM
Nope a sharp cop from down under.

Very interesting guy and I thought it would be a good fit for this site.

He is the only one from that site that I told about this one.

The rest of the site is full of Dixies for sure.

Ask Maine and Care.

Damocles
09-08-2007, 03:16 PM
Hello. Welcome to the board. Enjoy!

charver
09-08-2007, 05:42 PM
Damn you're good.

Yes, yes i am aren't i?

An Australian as well, they spell properly like we do so that's a little bit of a bonus. (I know you like the way we spell...the force is strong in you young Watermark, join us...for we are legion.)

Cancel5
09-08-2007, 07:54 PM
Nope a sharp cop from down under.

Very interesting guy and I thought it would be a good fit for this site.

He is the only one from that site that I told about this one.

The rest of the site is full of Dixies for sure.

Ask Maine and Care.

Oh, sorry I thought he was a female, even though that isn't an insult!

evince
09-08-2007, 07:59 PM
Oh, sorry I thought he was a female, even though that isn't an insult!

I dont think he would take it as such.

uscitizen
09-08-2007, 09:48 PM
Welcome to our mightmare Diuretic. If Desh invited you I am sure you are ok.

Damocles
09-08-2007, 10:08 PM
Yes, yes i am aren't i?

An Australian as well, they spell properly like we do so that's a little bit of a bonus. (I know you like the way we spell...the force is strong in you young Watermark, join us...for we are legion.)
That weird love affair with the unnecessary "u" is not very becoming. As well as your penchant to avoid the letter "z" as if it had the plague, that is letterism and I find it as ugly as a dog without a hat. All letters should have their just due! Until all letters have the right to be written in the place of the sound they make, there will be no justice!

uscitizen
09-08-2007, 10:10 PM
Zed - 1/3 = ?

evince
09-09-2007, 08:58 AM
That weird love affair with the unnecessary "u" is not very becoming. As well as your penchant to avoid the letter "z" as if it had the plague, that is letterism and I find it as ugly as a dog without a hat. All letters should have their just due! Until all letters have the right to be written in the place of the sound they make, there will be no justice!

:) I love the dog without a hat line

evince
09-09-2007, 08:58 AM
Welcome to our mightmare Diuretic. If Desh invited you I am sure you are ok.

Thanks

I want you guys to all pretend you are well educated ,bright and funny because I told Di that OK.

uscitizen
09-09-2007, 07:21 PM
Thanks

I want you guys to all pretend you are well educated ,bright and funny because I told Di that OK.

:) You really should not lie like that Desh....

charver
09-10-2007, 07:03 AM

No, no and thrice no. I will hold no truck with your preposterous, not to mention demonic, phonetic spelling system. Do you even realise what heinous forces you are toying with?

Apart from the fact that we invented English and therefore know a little more about it than you new-moneyed arrivistes making up your own silly words like "cookie" and "sidewalk" when there are already perfectly good words for those things, there are good reasons for placing the proper letters in the correct words. If you spend all of your time effing and jeffing, using the language of the billiard hall in polite company, then you will soon find that the foul sweary words themselves lose their power. Likewise the letter 'Z'. The 'Z' should be reserved for coming at the front of "Zoo", in the middle of "puzzle" and at the end of "fizz" not bandied about like a tuppeny whore for your insidious pleasures.

Moreover, if you are of the opinion that each letter deserves "the right to be written in the place of the sound they make" then why, sir, would you insist on placing the "W" in front of the lowly "r" in the word "written"? Does not the "r" deserve your sympathy, or is it, as i suspect, one rule for one and one rule for another?

Now, let's hear no more of this heresy, for it am the way of the fool.

Damocles
09-10-2007, 07:17 AM
No, no and thrice no. I will hold no truck with your preposterous, not to mention demonic, phonetic spelling system. Do you even realise what heinous forces you are toying with?

Apart from the fact that we invented English and therefore know a little more about it than you new-moneyed arrivistes making up your own silly words like "cookie" and "sidewalk" when there are already perfectly good words for those things, there are good reasons for placing the proper letters in the correct words. If you spend all of your time effing and jeffing, using the language of the billiard hall in polite company, then you will soon find that the foul sweary words themselves lose their power. Likewise the letter 'Z'. The 'Z' should be reserved for coming at the front of "Zoo", in the middle of "puzzle" and at the end of "fizz" not bandied about like a tuppeny whore for your insidious pleasures.

Moreover, if you are of the opinion that each letter deserves "the right to be written in the place of the sound they make" then why, sir, would you insist on placing the "W" in front of the lowly "r" in the word "written"? Does not the "r" deserve your sympathy, or is it, as i suspect, one rule for one and one rule for another?

Now, let's hear no more of this heresy, for it am the way of the fool.
I see, your love affair with the 'u' doesn't cross into the double 'u'! And for this I cry foul! The double 'u' being underused deserved some sympathy and the 'r' was willing to help out a bit. And your argument against the use of the 'z' is about the same as arguments against women getting the vote... "They are too fragile to be cast into the foul arguments of politics!" Well I say, they deserve respect!

LadyT
09-10-2007, 07:21 AM
Welcome. If you voted for Bush, we won't get along. If you know that he's the devil incarnate, we can be friends.

charver
09-10-2007, 07:40 AM
I see, your love affair with the 'u' doesn't cross into the double 'u'! And for this I cry foul! The double 'u' being underused deserved some sympathy and the 'r' was willing to help out a bit. And your argument against the use of the 'z' is about the same as arguments against women getting the vote... "They are too fragile to be cast into the foul arguments of politics!" Well I say, they deserve respect!

Some may point out that before women were enfranchised there existed a British Empire which covered most of the globe. After the introduction of female suffrage Great Britain is merely a shadow of it's former self. Coincidence? i think not.

Maybe if you'd stuck with using the trusty "S" rather than crowbarring in "Z's" at every opportunity, then you may have been victorious in Vietnam.

Damocles
09-10-2007, 07:48 AM
Some may point out that before women were enfranchised there existed a British Empire which covered most of the globe. After the introduction of female suffrage Great Britain is merely a shadow of it's former self. Coincidence? i think not.

Maybe if you'd stuck with using the trusty "S" rather than crowbarring in "Z's" at every opportunity, then you may have been victorious in Vietnam.
No, I am sure that comes from sticking with the silent "g" in words where it is truly unnecessary and all those Greek words with the silent "p" to begin them, along with not sticking to the plan and using "ph" in many words as well rather than using the more likely "f".

charver
09-10-2007, 07:54 AM
No, I am sure that comes from sticking with the silent "g" in words where it is truly unnecessary and all those Greek words with the silent "p" to begin them, along with not sticking to the plan and using "ph" in many words as well rather than using the more likely "f".

Iz this how you wud prefer peepol 2 rite?

This fonetic sistem iz just too mutch 4 me 2 stumack.

loonasy i tells u, loonasy.

Damocles
09-10-2007, 07:56 AM
Iz this how you wud prefer peepol 2 rite?

This fonetic sistem iz just too mutch 4 me 2 stumack.

loonasy i tells u, loonasy.
So, how did you choose between the "y" and the "i"? More letterism! Foul! I cry foul!

charver
09-10-2007, 08:04 AM
Foul! I cry foul!

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n140/charver-x/fowl.jpg

No Need to shout, i heard you the first time.

uscitizen
09-10-2007, 08:05 AM
And which party did that Rooster used to represent ?

charver
09-10-2007, 08:19 AM
And which party did that Rooster used to represent ?

The Eggalitarian Party!!!!LOL!11!!!!!11!!!!ONE!!!1111!!ONE11!!!!!