PDA

View Full Version : And the WINNER is.....

Care4all
08-23-2006, 03:53 PM
Christofacists at it again

by Miss Lady T with 421 posts
http://justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?t=490

Bells****Whistles**** and HOrns****

Let's give a big hand to Lady T for Starting the thread that has the most posts to it!! 421!!!! wow! isn't that great for this site? I think so! and am amazed that it was not one of Dixie's (controversial) posts to win this great, and honorable AWARD but...hey, TIANA is the WINNER! Congrats Tiana! keep up the good work!

we need some more of these kind of threads around here to pull even more people in to this site!

Damocles
08-23-2006, 03:55 PM
WoooHoooo! If my "Awards" system was working I'd give one... But it doesn't work like I wish quite yet.

Cancel7
08-23-2006, 04:21 PM
WoooHoooo! If my "Awards" system was working I'd give one... But it doesn't work like I wish quite yet.

Send her one of your new Just Plain politics thongs! The ones that say "Just Plain Politics; proudly standing for nothing since July 06" Don't be cheap Damo. ;)

Hey they are accusing this board of having spyware or being a phishing site on the other site. Actually , not they, it's ck.

Damocles
08-23-2006, 04:23 PM
It's neither. I have no spyware here... "CK" is a moron.

Cancel7
08-23-2006, 04:26 PM
I didn't think that you did! It's stupid.

Damocles
08-23-2006, 04:29 PM
Well, I went over and posted such over there. I think his work just blocked this site for some reason. My work sometimes, apparently randomly, blocks sites that I used to go to.

Damocles
08-23-2006, 04:31 PM
I'll bet anything it is the fact that I convert IP addresses that are passed through proxies. If the proxy properly passes along the real IP I have requested that it do so...

Cancel7
08-23-2006, 04:35 PM
Damo, I highly doubt that anyone who posts here would even consider the possibility that there is anything to do with that accusation. The guy is a dumbass. I mean, he is right now telling Robdawg where to find hot women in Montreal, ok?

First of all, I'm not worried about you doing something like that. Secondly, you couldn't get away with it if you wanted to do it, which I know you don't, for the simple reason that someone like Grind would know you were doing it. I wouldn't but others would. So don't worry about it!

Damocles
08-23-2006, 04:36 PM
Cool. I don't want people thinking I'd do something like that. This does remind me that I should go and get a Privacy Policy that people can link to... *sigh*

BRUTALITOPS
08-23-2006, 05:40 PM
Damo, I highly doubt that anyone who posts here would even consider the possibility that there is anything to do with that accusation. The guy is a dumbass. I mean, he is right now telling Robdawg where to find hot women in Montreal, ok?

First of all, I'm not worried about you doing something like that. Secondly, you couldn't get away with it if you wanted to do it, which I know you don't, for the simple reason that someone like Grind would know you were doing it. I wouldn't but others would. So don't worry about it!

Yeah but the difference between damo and sr is that damo has already paid me off, quite handsomly I might add as well . .

;)

Damocles
08-23-2006, 05:54 PM
LOL. With what? I have no money.

BRUTALITOPS
08-23-2006, 06:04 PM
i know, because you paid me off :p

Damocles
08-23-2006, 06:08 PM
Go and put a pin in the google map there Grind.

tianabautre
08-23-2006, 06:37 PM
Thank you thank you.............

I'd like to take this time to first and foremost, thank "God". For without him, none fo this would have been possible

And now for the little people:

I'd also like to take time out to thank Care for her passionate responses to my brain farts, IH8 for playing devils advocate, and of course ornot for coining the phrase, "Christo-Fascist", and I'd like to thank fellow femnazi Darla: we will rule the world and dominate over all men mwwaaahhh ha hahhhhhhhhhh and of course our admin..........

thanx people......{sniff sniff}.....thanx

tianabautre
08-23-2006, 06:52 PM
Oh yeah, and I'd like to give a special shout out to my baby's daddy........hey Brent!

Damocles
08-23-2006, 06:54 PM
Your baby daddy is Brent? Dayum...

tianabautre
08-23-2006, 06:56 PM
Your baby daddy is Brent? Dayum...

joke from another thread

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?t=527:readit:

Care4all
08-23-2006, 07:01 PM
(morning tabloids)

the young, beautiful and voluptuous tiana bautre, made an elegant waltz up the stage and to the microphone at last night's just politics . com's awards gala, wearing an oscar de la renta sequenced full length fitted masterpiece of a gown, turning all heads, as she accepted her award for ''Thread with the MOST Posts''.

tiana graciously thanked her fans and those that helped it happen and left the stage as elegantly as she came on it, with the crowd standing in ovation!

(hehehe)

tianabautre
08-23-2006, 07:07 PM
(morning tabloids)

the young, beautiful and voluptuous tiana bautre, made an elegant waltz up the stage and to the microphone at last night's just politics . com's awards gala, wearing an oscar de la renta sequenced full length fitted masterpiece of a gown, turning all heads, as she accepted her award for ''Thread with the MOST Posts''.

tiana graciously thanked her fans and those that helped it happen and left the stage as elegantly as she came on it, with the crowd standing in ovation!

(hehehe)

LMAO @ Care:p
I just hope my head can fit through the bathroom door now.

Immanuel
08-23-2006, 07:14 PM
joke from another thread

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?t=527:readit:

Having seen your photo on site, all I can say is... "Way to score, Brent! You have my congratulations and a little bit of envy." :) But then I am happily married so there is no hope for me anyway.

Immie