PDA

View Full Version : Nation Faltering, Afghans’ Leader Draws Criticism

uscitizen
08-23-2006, 01:46 PM
Nation Faltering, Afghans’ Leader Draws Criticism
By CARLOTTA GALL
Published: August 23, 2006
President Hamid Karzai is widely viewed as having failed to attend to problems including security and corruption.
Another successful bush "democracy" at gunpoint gone bad, anyone suprised ?

Cancel7
08-23-2006, 01:58 PM
No, and now we're having to send more troops there too. He really is a complete failure it simply amazes me how anyone can support this boob at this point. I mean, you have to work really hard at living in a delusional state in order to do it.

Cypress
08-23-2006, 02:01 PM
No, and now we're having to send more troops there too. He really is a complete failure it simply amazes me how anyone can support this boob at this point. I mean, you have to work really hard at living in a delusional state in order to do it.

Standard GOP answer:

"But, I NEVER really supported Bush! If you guys would have put up somebody better than Kerry, I would have helped get rid of Bush!"

uscitizen
08-23-2006, 02:03 PM
At this point I think Peewee herman would have done better than Bush.

uscitizen
08-23-2006, 02:04 PM
Wasn't Lebanon touted as a democratic victory for Bush as well ?

Sir Evil
08-23-2006, 03:50 PM
Nation Faltering, Afghans’ Leader Draws Criticism
By CARLOTTA GALL
Published: August 23, 2006
President Hamid Karzai is widely viewed as having failed to attend to problems including security and corruption.
Another successful bush "democracy" at gunpoint gone bad, anyone suprised ?

A couple things here citizenpops, 1, where is the link so the rest of the article can be read?

2, care to explain how this turns out to be a bush "democracy" at gunpoint gone bad?

anyone suprised?

And did ya throw that in there at the end for a little back patting after this tremedous effort of self though?:cof1:

Sir Evil
08-23-2006, 04:02 PM
Not to bust ya nuts citizenpops but making posts like this without posting the link can have this place shut down, they call it plagiarism....it happen's!

Damocles
08-23-2006, 04:18 PM
Here is the link:

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/08/23/world/asia/23karzai.html?ref=asia

Please link to copyrighted material... Thanks!

The problem is I have a link to a "store" and if there is any consideration that I may make a profit (not likely, just not enough users, but they won't care) there are specific limitations to what can be posted. That's why I linked to the law in the rules...

:thup:

uscitizen
08-23-2006, 07:34 PM
Not to bust ya nuts citizenpops but making posts like this without posting the link can have this place shut down, they call it plagiarism....it happen's!

Any time you think you can bust my nuts bring it on little man :)
I could use a light workout.

Damo, sorry about missing the link.

Do we have a self appointed copy cop here ?

uscitizen
08-23-2006, 07:41 PM
Evil one, now that the chop busting is over, why don't you try and disprove my statements about the democracys that bush bragged so highly on are turning into crap, like the rest of his ventures ?

Damocles
08-23-2006, 07:50 PM

LOL. Nah... I was pretty sure it was an oversight...

Sir Evil
08-23-2006, 07:57 PM

What suddenly feeling an asshole complex coming on? Geez, I put it politely!
Perhaps if you realized that not only can the site be shut down for this, the owner of the site can also be sued! Hmmm, guess that is not at the top of you worry list though when using someon elses article to do your talking for ya eh?:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

uscitizen
08-23-2006, 08:10 PM
I apologized to Damo, but I sure won't apologize to you since it is not your board. Talk about assumptions on some of us flagging you as a busheeple, you put the ass in assumption :)

Sir Evil
08-23-2006, 09:15 PM
I apologized to Damo, but I sure won't apologize to you since it is not your board. Talk about assumptions on some of us flagging you as a busheeple, you put the ass in assumption :)

Yeah ya got me again, as usual!

I happen to point it out so in case Damo was not aware of it he would be, it's simple as that, but right ways your talking copy cop, is that another assumption? Hmmm, I have had a board or two in my time, still have one and Damo is aware of that, so go ahead and fault me for sharing the info on that one.

FUCK THE POLICE
08-24-2006, 12:15 AM
Why do you love terrorists?

uscitizen
08-24-2006, 08:25 AM
Trying to fill in for SR Watermark :)