PDA

View Full Version : Law of supply and demand re. Tom Cruise

uscitizen
08-23-2006, 11:38 AM
It would appear that Cruise has hit the law of supply and demand in hollywood :)

I am sure this will fall back on the demoncratic party in some way....

Cypress
08-23-2006, 11:51 AM
It would appear that Cruise has hit the law of supply and demand in hollywood :)

I am sure this will fall back on the demoncratic party in some way....

I don't think Tom is even involved in politics.

He's just waiting for the spaceship to arrive to whisk scientologists away....or whatever the hell they believe ;)

uscitizen
08-23-2006, 11:53 AM
OH yes he is an L.R.H worshipper, I forgot.

Cancel7
08-23-2006, 11:55 AM
Yes but, wasn't it Razor or Dano, who was always posting news about the Charlie Sheen divorce and claiming democrats were going to lose elections over it?

See, you can't start from rationality Cypress, that's your mistake, you have to start from the place where Charlie Sheen getting an ugly divorce is going to lose elections for the dems. And then, it's not really all that far of a leap to say that Tom Cruise's career going into the dump does not bode will for the midterms.

Cypress
08-23-2006, 12:00 PM
Yes but, wasn't it Razor or Dano, who was always posting news about the Charlie Sheen divorce and claiming democrats were going to lose elections over it?

See, you can't start from rationality Cypress, that's your mistake, you have to start from the place where Charlie Sheen getting an ugly divorce is going to lose elections for the dems. And then, it's not really all that far of a leap to say that Tom Cruise's career going into the dump does not bode will for the midterms.

LOL Honestly, I was really concerened when "prominent Democrat" Snoop Dogg got in that fistfight in the airport....I thought that may be the domino that snaps the spine of the Demos.

;)

evince
08-23-2006, 12:02 PM
tom is such an ass.

Hes not that great an actor either.

I did like him in the last samuri though.

Cancel7
08-23-2006, 12:03 PM
LOL Honestly, I was really concerened when "prominent Democrat" Snoop Dogg got in that fistfight in the airport....I thought that may be the domino that snaps the spine of the Demos.

;)

LOL, prominent Democrat! I forgot that part. Its so funny.

uscitizen
08-23-2006, 12:07 PM
Lets face it all those liberal actors sins will cause the demise of the democratic party. Personally I think inbreeding among other actor and entertainment types is their real problem.

IHateGovernment
08-23-2006, 12:10 PM
I really can't stand Cruise. I am pleased to see this happen to him.

uscitizen
08-23-2006, 12:15 PM
He does seem to have turned into a first class jerk.

uscitizen
08-23-2006, 12:16 PM
I don't care much for JOhn Revolta much either, another LRH worshipper. Pretty strange, people worshipping a book written in my lifetime. But then perhaps not, people worship Bush.

Cypress
08-23-2006, 12:19 PM
LOL, prominent Democrat! I forgot that part. Its so funny.

I think it was Lorax and I, who were kidding around about the snoop dogg incidnet. I can't pin it on any Neocon ;)

BTW - I wish Lorax would come over here. That boy is smart as a whip....

Cancel7
08-23-2006, 12:23 PM
I think it was Lorax and I, who were kidding around about the snoop dogg incidnet. I can't pin it on any Neocon ;)

BTW - I wish Lorax would come over here. That boy is smart as a whip....

Yes, I was thinking that too, I don't know why he doesn't. I like him, he is smart.

But, on the bright side, we did get Dixie. :(

uscitizen
08-23-2006, 12:26 PM
Yeah getting dixie is sort of like Rob getting Monteauma's revenge on vacation :)
He is good fro some laughs and some good directions on how to proceed though....

Just listen to what he says and do the opposite. I wish he gave stock advise so I could invert it and get ritch.